The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Parasitus Castle...again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:19 am

Amelia's eyes widened before they narrowed. "How are you alive?!?" She demanded. "My dagger went straight threw your throat!" She snapped. Zephyrus smirked and leaned his head back to reveal the wound. "I have to admit, you were pretty close...but you missed." He said with a sneer. Marcus growled and shifted, trying to rip his hands free from the guards grip.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 am

Hazari shook his head lightly. "I did tell you that you weren't a murderer" he said with a simple shrug. He then dragged himself over to the side draw, where he pulled out some bandages, wrapping them tightly around his leg. "Always close but not close enough." he said as he pulled himself to his feet. "Just be thankful my wife wasn't here when you planned this little assault. Otherwise you'd be dead already."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 am

Amelia didn't pay attention to Hazari, her eyes were trained on Zephyrus. "Drop it." He said, pointing to her sword with his own. She kneeled down to the ground and gently set it down. "Kick it over to here." He ordered. She did that. Marcus growled again but recieved a blow to the head. Zephyrus then looked at the king. "Do you need me to fetch a healer, your highness?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:56 am

Hazari rubbed at his leg around the wound. He watched with a smirk as she dropped the sword. "Melt the sword down." he said with a sadistic smirk. "Yes, yes, send for a healer." he said gesturing a hand to him. His eyes then landed on Amelia once more. "You should have taken my offer, my dear." he said with a tilt of his head. "It's too late now." he said shaking his head. "Far too late."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am

Zephyrus nodded his head, then turned to one of the guards, sending him off to get a healer. He then turned back to Hazari, a thought came into his head as he talked to Amelia. "Perhaps I can fix this situation." He said, walking forward with a smirk on his face. He stopped right beside Amelia. "She and I have known each other a long time, I can fix her attitude." He said with a smirk. Marcus growled and Zephyrus signaled to the guards to take him away.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:32 am

Hazari closed his eyes as he leaned his head back. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes as Zephyrus spoke. He tilted his head to the side with a raised eyebrow. "Fix her attitude ay?" he said as he stuck bottom lip out to show he was impressed. "And how, prey tell, do you plan to do that?" he questioned, lowering his eyebrow to meet the other one. "She has a strong spirit, to say the least. She accepts no offer of peace." he cracked his neck then.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 am

Zephyrus's smirk disapparead and set into a serious tone. "I know everything about her." He started, Amelia scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her. He smiled lightly at her before continuing. "She won't last long for what I have in mind for her." He said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "No matter how strong the spirit, no woman does. You will be begging for me to end your life before I'm done with you." He hissed into her ear. She gritted her teeth and whipped around, striking him in the face. He let the blow roll off his chin before he caught her arm and twisted it behind her. His other hand went to her shoulder and pulled her back.

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:40 am

Hazari rubbed the side of his face with interest. "I see. And what will I be able to... accomplish?" he said with a smirk as he looked over her form. "Will I be able to get my wishes. when it is all said and done?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I want her alive then. Even when she' begging for the sweet release of death, I want her heart to still be beating, until I drive my sword through it." he said with a smile. "An entire family, wiped out" he said with a crack of his neck.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 am

Amelia struggled and tried to pull her arm free but Zephyrus held her tight. "Whatever his highness commands." Zephyrus said, his hand moved to Amelia's neck. His grip firm yet careful, he didn't want her to black out. Soon, the healer arrived. "Is there anything else for you tonight, my lord?" Zephyrus asked, keeping Amelia pressed tight against him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 pm

Hazari kept his eyes on Amelia with a sadistic smirk. "Good." he said with a tilt of his head. "I wish alot." he laughed darkly. Hazari looked to the healer before back to Zephyrus. "Not tonight." he said "Melt down the sword then.. that's it. Just let me know when she's.. broken." he said with a wink. He leaned back onto his bed to allow the healer to get to his wound. "Oh and Zephyrus? Do have fun." he said as he folded his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Amelia boiled and thrust her body forward. Zephyrus was quick to catch her and this time he held her tight against his body. He then gestured for a guard to pick up the sword and take it away. "Oh I will." He said, he flashed a grin before dragging Amelia out. "This time...you won't get away." He muttered in her ear. Marcus had been put down in the dungeons, he paced his cell. Looking fo a way out. Soon though, his Crinos form took over. He let out a bellowing roar as he threw his weight into the bars.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Hazari grinned as he closed his eyes, allowing the healer to get to work. "Good man." he said, opening one eye as he spoke to Amelia. "Make sure her mongrel brother doesn't either. I have plans for him as well." he said with a brilliant smile. "Careful!" he snapped to the healer. "Delicate equipment to the north." he said shaking his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Zephyrus turned his head back to the room. "I will see to it." He said from the hallway, then left. Amelia fought every inch of the way, they sometimes had to stop so the captain could get ahold of her. After what seemed like hours, they reached his quarters. "Now the fun begins." He said with a sadistic smirk. Marcus let out another roar and smashed into the bars, one seemed to bend. At least ten guards took up positions, pointing crossbows at him. "One more move and yer history!" One snapped.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Hazari rolled his neck from side to side. A sigh escaped his lips. There was a slight twinge in the back of his mind. His eyebrows came together. Could this be the conscience that people were supposed to have? He shrugged lightly with a smirk. It wasn't loud enough to take any notice of. He watched as the healer finished the final stitches and cleaning.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:00 am

Zephyrus threw Amelia onto the bed before turning and locking the door. "Now, you have no place left to run." He said as he slowly turned to face her. His face held no emotion but his eyes did, just pure lust. He pulled his shirt off as he made his way toward her. "This would be a lot easier if you stopped fighing." He said once he reached the bed. "For me or you?" Amelia asked, getting up on the bed but she was quickly pinned down by him. Marcus snarled and backed off, he then raised his head up and let out a bone-chilling howl.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:03 am

Herbert turned his head to the howl. The signal. He then pulled himself onto the balcony. He peered through the window, seeing Zephyrus shirtless and Amelia on the bed. He sighed heavily, keeping the anger from over flowing him. He then threw his staff at the window, shattering the glass. He followed the staff with his body, catching it on the other side. His eyes looked across to Zephyrus, bringing the staff around and sweeping his legs, sending him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:07 am

Zephyrus was taken by surprise and didn't have time to reach for his sword as he fell to the floor. Amelia quickly jumped up and grabbed it, nodding to Herbert. "I was worried there for a second." She said, a light smile appeared on her face. Marcus then waited patiently, he was told to and he really didn't have a choice with all the guards around.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 am

Herbert smiled to her lightly as he leaned against his staff. "I told you I would be here." he said with a simple nod. His eyes moved over to Zephyrus, the smile still on his face. "And who's this?" he questioned with a tilt of his head. He then turned his head to Amelia. "It's not too late to walk away. Killing is a last resort." he said, the smile fading.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:17 am

Zephyrus didn't move, his eyes burned with anger. Amelia stood over him, the sword at his throat. "A pest." She said, then walked to the door. She stopped as Herbert spoke again. "I'm done walking away." She said as she turned to face him. "I never said I was going to kill him." She said, then disappeared out the door. She was quick to find her sword, thankfully, the guards hadn't melted it yet. Then she went back to Hazari's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:20 am

Herbert frowned slightly. "I see." he said clearing his throat slightly. "It takes a strong sole to walk away." he said with a raised eyebrow. He turned to the door, turning his back to Zephyrus. His eyebrows came together. "Causing suffering can be just as bad." he muttered under his breath. "I fear for your sole girl." he said with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 am

Zephyrus took his chance and grabbed a dagger that he had hidden. He then thrust it into the back of Herbert's leg. "Oh and she will suffer." He said with a laugh. Amelia entered the room. "Come out Hazari." She said, slowly entering the room, her eyes scanning every dark space and corner. Marcus remained in his Crinos form. 'Sometime today, Amelia.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:32 am

Herbert shook his head once more. Before feeling the dagger in his leg, he collapsed onto the floor. Keeping the pain from escaping his mouth. He gritted his teeth through it as he looked up to him. "She''s.. not the only one." he said as he swung his staff up in between Zephyrus's legs.

--

Hazari entered the dungeons as he looked to Marcus in his Crinos form. "The plans not working very well, now is it?" he said with a smirk, as he turned his sword over in his hands. "Amelia going up there to kill me.. me being down here to watch you die.." he said as the corner of his mouth curled. "Didn't think I knew?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 am

Zephyrus's eyes widened and he backed up, he quickly shook it off and took a defensive stance. "Come on old man." He taunted lightly but at the same time keeping his posture. "You look a lot like that old goat, Edgar." He mused. "Relatives?" He asked. "It's too bad about his death."

--

Amelia searched the room. "Where are you?" Then it hit her. "Marcus." She said, then ran out of the room and to the dungeons. She came up behind Hazari. Marcus shifted his gaze onto her, then back to the king. He let out a growl and bared his fangs. "Your lucky he is behind bars." Amelia said.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 am

Herbert breathed through the pain in his leg. He looked to Zephyrus calmly. He place his staff onto the ground, pulling himself to his feet with it. "Indeed." he said simply to his remarks. "Words are but a device people use, a mechanism for causing pain." he said as he closed his eyes, breathing, before opening them again. "You will not receive a rise from your words." he said simply.

---

Hazari spun around and slammed the hilt of the blade into the side of Amelia's skull. The hit sent shock waves into her brain, sending her into unconsciousness. He turned back to face Marcus as his guards stripped Amelia of her weapons before throwing her into the cell opposite. "Luck has nothing to do with it." he said simply as he tilted his head at Marcus. "I think it's time to put this dog down." he said as he looked to the arches around him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 am

Zephyrus narrowed his eyes as he held his hands slightly in front of him. He realized that this would be a tough rift and to not underestimate he old man. "Whatever you say, pops." He said, shifting his weight to the his heels. Giving more of a spring to his movements.

---

Amelia felt the blow and the last thing she saw before she blacked out was her brother, a snarl set on his face. She didn't wake up as she was thrown into her cell. Marcus roared at Hazari and slammed I tothe bars, bending them to the point of braking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasitus Castle...again.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next