The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Parasitus Castle...again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 am

Zephyrus didn't say anything as he was struck, but simply nodded his head. He didn't dare reach up to wipe the blood away either. Amelia remained quiet, looking back at Hazari with a blank gaze. She shifted a little, crossing her arms in front of her as she tilted her head to the side. Zephyrs watched her every move, waiting for her to strike but she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 am

Hazari reached into the bars and stroked the side of her face. "Silence. Have as much as you can. Soon it will be nothing but pleas and screams escaping your mouth." he said before he pulled his hand back. He walked back over towards Zephyrus. "I want you to break her as soon as you can." he said before he turned to look back at her. He then threw a handkerchief to Zephyrus. "Clean yourself up before you start."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 am

Amelia snapped at his hand, barely missing it. She then moved her gaze to Zephyrus. 'Come and try.' She thought, she didn't need to say it. Zephyrus caught the handkerchief with ease and wiped the blood from his face, he then looked to the guards. "No interruptions unless it is the king." He said, then sent them off. They made their way to the dungeon doors. "So...Amelia, how should we do this?" He asked, a sadistic smirk on his face. She scowled and spat at him. "There is your answer."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 am

Hazari leaned against the wall with a tilt of his head as he watched the guards leave. "Oh, I wont be leaving." he said simply. His eyes followed him as he spoke to Amelia. "Feisty." he said as she spat at him. "Don't let my presence disturb you." he said as he brought his foot up, resting it flat against the wall as he folded his arms over his chest. "If I want you to stop, I'll tell you to." he smirked to him. "But do enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 am

Zephyrus nodded his head, the smirk still on his face as he wiped the spit from his face. An audience would only make him enjoy tormenting her more. He entered the cell slowly and locked the door behind him so she couldn't get out. Amelia automatically went to the other side. "Playing hard to get?" He mused as he went after her, his hand shot out and latched onto her throat.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:27 am

His eyes followed him as he entered the cell. His eyes narrowed slightly as he watched her move. A slight smirk moving over his features. He wiped a hand over the stubble on his face. This would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:34 am

Zephyrus pulled her close, his hand still latched onto her throat. "No one will save you now." He said with a laugh. "Your mine." He whispered into her ear, then he pinned her against the wall. She swung her hand up, hitting him he jaw. He let he blow roll off his jaw before bringing his hand up to slap her across the face. "This will be long...and very enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Hazari listened to him with a light smirk. "She's lost everyone. Anyone who helps her winds up dead." he interjected. He laughed slightly as she hit him before he returned it with a slap. "On second thoughts." he said as he stood up from the wall. "I'll leave you to it." he said pulling open the door. "Make sure not to injure her too much. I want my fun after she's broken." he then moved out of the dungeons, shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Zephyrus smirked as he held her to the wall, then turned his head as Hazari spoke. "Yes...so no one will come when I make you scream." He said, the last part as he turned to look at her again. He nodded his head slightly to the king as he left. "Now, what should I do first?" He asked, running a hand slowly up her thigh and to her waist. Amelia jerked to the side, trying to get away but he held her tight. "Ah ah ah." He tutted lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:49 pm

The sounds of drums and chanting filled the dungeons. "Hallowed be thy name.." a voice rang into the dungeons. The sound of the drums beat harder and faster. "Thou shalt not harm. Thou shalt not kill." the voice said, a large figure then emerged from the shadows. It clutched in it's hands two human bones tied together in the shape of a cross. His face was oddly painted, his clothes flowing as he looked to Zephyrus. "The lord has been watching." he said as he waved his cross bones at the cell door, before opening it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 am

Zephyrus dropped Amelia and turned to the man. "Take your business elsewhere." He said gesturing with his hand. Amelia peeked around him to look at he man. She raised an eyebrow as she took him in. "I said go." Zephyrus repeated, taking a step forward. "This whore has committed crimes against the king, she deserves her punishment."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 am

Ryanil shook his bone cross at Zephyrus. "The lord has condemned you demon!" he shouted as he moved up to him, shoving the cross in his face. "The king is the devil incarnate!" he shouted shaking his head madly. His eyes then landed on Amelia. "This child is no sinner!" he shouted as he took hold of her arm and dragged her to him. He then tapped her forehead with the bone cross. "She is cleansed!" he then turned to Zephyrus. "You will burn in the firey pits of the inferno."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:52 am

Zephyrus gritted his teeth then pulled his sword it, placing the tip at Raynil's throat. "I could put you in this dungeon for saying that." He said, tilting Raynil's head up with his sword. Amelia shook her head slightly as he tapped her head. Then she rubbed the spot lightly. "He is right about you." She said, shifting her gaze to Zephyrus. "Silence!" He hissed, venom laced throughout his voice.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:57 am

Raynil looked to the sword before to him. He closed his eyes before he knocked the sword away with the cross and slammed his palm into Zephyrus's nose, cracking it loudly. "Praise the almighty!" he said as he grabbed Amelia's hand and moved from the cell, slamming it behind him as he busted the lock. "You shall hail here and beg for the lords forgiving hand." he said before he moved over to a wall, pressing in a brick to reveal a secret passage. Zephyrus wouldn't be able to see however, being blinded through the force of the pain in his nose. Ryanil grabbed Amelia then and pulled her into the passage, closing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:02 am

Zephyrus clutched at his noise and let out a yell, he swung his sword into empty air. "Guards!" He roared and they immediately came into the room just as the passage closed. Amelia didn't protest as the strange man drug her along. "Who are you and why did you save me?" She asked as he lead her down the passage.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:11 am

Raynil lead her down the long and dark passage. "I am a servant of the almighty. Sworn to purge the world of the demon infested souls!" he said in a loud whisper. "Thou shalt not defy the almighty's wishes of salvation to the pure." he said as he pushed on through the tunnel. As they reached the end he tapped the cross against the seemingly solid wall, the door then rolled open. As they emerged it became evident that they were in the Parasitus grave yard. After Amelia was out he closed the tunnel behind them. "Hallow ground is the only safe place from evil." he said as he held the cross into the air with both hands. "Praise the almighty for delivering you from evil on this day!"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 am

Amelia raised an eyebrow, so he was an undertaker. "Well...thank you." She said as she turned to look at him. "I'm sure the almighty thanks you as well." She said, turning around to look at the graveyard. It was so dark and gloomy, even for a graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:17 am

Raynil looked to her with his eyes wide. "Do not thank me girl, thank the almighty for purging the demon filth." he said as he moved over to a small shack, emerging seconds later with a lit torch. He then moved around the graveyard, lighting various torches to illuminate the scene. Now the light was on him properly his face paint seemed even more peculiar and menacing than it had previously.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 am

Amelia nodded her head and silently did thank the lord, she had lost hope for a little bit there. She watched as he lit the torches, her eyes scanned over his face as it was revealed. 'In this place way too long.' She thought and smiled lightly to him. He didn't seem that bad. "Is this all that you do then?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 am

Raynil's eyes moved over her, not in a perverse way, but in a checking sort of way. "I do the work of the lord. I go where he sends me." he said as he lit the final torch. "What, exactly, were you doing in the devil's playground?" he questioned with a tilt of his head as he grasped the cross tightly in his hand. "The demons will seek out those with something to lose and take it from them." he said as if reciting.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:54 am

Amelia crossed her arms in front of her chest as she to looked him over. "I had some business to attend to." She stated simply, that was all she was going to say. "I have nothing to lose...not anymore." She said the last part quietly. Then she looked across the graveyard again. She wondered if her real family was buried here.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:14 am

Raynil shook his head as he moved over to his shack and opened the door. "Business is the lord. The lord is the only business." he said as he stepped inside. He turned to her "The lord giveth and the lord taketh away." he said with a nod. He closed the door behind him, leaving her in the well lit graveyard. The light in his shack then went out.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:17 am

Amelia raised an eyebrow. "Strange man." She said with a light shake of her head, but she could see that he meant well. She took one last look across the graveyard before walking off, no doubt Zephyrus was in a rage of losing her...again. The next time, he wouldn't be a gentlemen. She knew that for a fact. She soon made it out of the graveyard and out of the city, only then did she relax a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasitus Castle...again.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5