The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Parasitus castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 am

Rodger made himself comfortable on the king's throne. Hazari had taken a vacation much to Rodger's insistence. Leaving Rodger with ultimate control over the kingdom. He sat himself up so his back was perfectly aligned with the back of the chair. A smirk played over his lips as he looked about the throne room. There was portraits of previous kings, no queens. The women were seen as weak, the only portraits of women were with the king at that present time. His eyes fixed on the door. Before leaving, Hazari had hired a new captain of the guard. Rodger had big plans for this sadistic son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 am

Zephyrus strode through the long hallway. The sound of his boots echoed off the walls as he went by, soldiers would stare after him but quickly turned away when he looked at them. "Good." He thought to himself with a smile. He reached the door to the throne room and knocked. He stepped back and waited patiently, wondering if he had any assignments for the first day.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Rodger always wanted to be royalty. He had spend so long in persuading Hazari to take a vacation so that he could take over himself. He cleared his throat lightly. "Enter." he said with a light smirk. He had spent so much time bleeding the kingdom dry, yet the king hadn't noticed. He was too concerned with Amelia's inevitable revenge. He had recieved word that the unborn child had in fact died. So he had managed to convince the king that it was time to take a break.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Zephyrus entered, clsoing the door behind him before turning to the throne. A confused look appeared on his face as he approahced, he knew the king was away. Yet he wasn't exactly expecting an old man to be left in charge. Yet, he remained unfazed and stopped in front of Rodger, bowing slightly. He then looked up and surveyed the old man. "What do you have for me today, your lordship?" He asked, standing tall and straight. It was required.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Rodger smirked to him lightly. He tilted his head slightly. "The king has left me in charge of the kingdom. To perform it's day to day duties while he is.. away." he said smoothly. "From what I understand, a woman by the name of Amelia, is responsible for the.. shall we say.. distraction of the king." he said as he moved his hand through the little hair that he had left around his head. "I know what people think of me. They think that I want nothing more to rule this kingdom." he said before clearing his throat lightly. "But I want this girl.. watched." he said as his eyes fixed onto his.
"However, it is not my place to get involved in the affairs of his royal highness." he said with a dark smirk. It would be good for him if the king were to be slain. The only royalty left would be his wife and unborn child. His eyes flashed slightly. His brother. His fists tightened slightly on the arms of the throne.
"I hear tell of a inevitable lycan attack and as you can see," he said as he pointed to the window from which the sun shone in. "We cannot rely on the help of vampires this time." he said his eyes narrowing. "I want you to fortify the defences and make sure I am protected at ALL costs."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Zephryus raised an eyebrow. So Amelia had been here, this was interesting. "I will keep my eyes on her, your lordship." He said with a bow, a hidden smirk had appeared on his face. She knew who he was and she knew that he wanted her. He would get her, in due time. "I will go fortify the defenses right now, unless you have something else for me to do?" He asked as he stood up again. Lycans? Vampires? What were they doing here and why were they going to attack?
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Rodger rubbed his hands together. A light smile moving over his lips, he had been young once himself. "If you do come across her my boy.." he said before grinning darkly. "Enjoy." he said with a sadistic laugh. "Excellent, excellent. I see the king has chosen well in making you captain of the guard." he said nodding confirmingly. "If I think of something else captain, I will summon you again." he said before gesturing a hand for him to leave. "Now, set to the task that has been presented to you."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Zephyrus nodded. "Oh I will." He said, giving a dark laugh. He bowed before turning to the door. He opened it and walked out, he headed straight to the armory. "I need you to make some weapons for me. They are called ballistas, have you heard of them?" The blacksmith thought for a moment before nodding. "Yes, I have." Zephyrus smirked. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Rodger watched him leave with a smirk. Hazari must have known of this man's sadistic nature, hence why he hired him. He had such respect for the king. He had been a grand duke when his father ruled, until his mysterious death. He had actually first came into dukedom when during his grandfather's final years. His eyebrows drew together. His eyebrows drew together. Hazari's grandfather had actually died in glorious battle with the vampires. But now Hazari had corrupted the family name and the king of Parasitus. A grin moved over Rodger's features, just the way he liked it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Zephyrus gave the blacksmith the drawings for the ballistas. "I want one ready withing three days." He said. The blacksmith nodded. "I will need help with this." He said, gesturing to his two appretices. "I want it done." Zephyrus said firmly. He walked out of the armory, his destination, the walls. Those needed to fortified if they were going to survive Lycans.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Rodger stood up from the throne, sweeping from it and down the hallway. He paused at the entrance to Edgar's room. A plain expression over his face as he pushed the door open slowly. He peered around it to find it empty before entering fully. He closed the door behind him, his eyes scanning over the room. He knew that the old geezer would spend more time away from the castle now that he was fully in charge.
All those years ago the feud had started. Now it was time for a little vengeance perhaps.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Zephyrus realized that captain of the guard was a very busy job, but the pay was good. He had ordered the guards at the wall to put long, wooden stakes in front of the walls. Extending outward, making it hard to climb the walls. Of course the gates would be the only area without stakes but he had plans for those as well. He also ordered the guards to build mounts for the ballistas. Two were by every gate and every twenty feet along the wall.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Rodger stepped out of the door once more. A triumphant smile over his lips. Done. All these years he'd wanted ultimate control over Parasitus, to run it his way. But now that the wish had come true for him, he had no idea what to do with the power that he had. A hand moved over his face as he stroked his chin lightly. He chewed his tongue lightly as he looked down the hall way. Smirking as he saw a hand maiden coming down the hall.
He grabbed her arm lightly. Women had very little say to begin with, let alone a slave. He pulled her into Edgar's room, slamming the door behind him.
All the could be heard was her screams.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Zephyrus watched as the guards set to work on their projects. "Good, very good." He said with a smirk. He then turned and made his way back to the castle. His thoughts traveled back to Amelia as he went. What fine wife she would be, and he would be certain to break her. It would be fun, a challenge was always a thrill. Especially if it was a woman. They needed to be taught their place.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Rodger slapped the back of his hand across the girls face, knocking her to the floor. He pulled his trousers back on with a smirk. "Power is good to have." he said as she scrambled to her feet, clutching her clothes over her body as she ran from the room. "Now that does make you feel young again." he said with a dark laugh. He put his shirt back on once more as he left the room, snapping the door shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Zephyrus entered the castle to see an almost naked girl run by. She had a look of fear on her face as Rodger came out with a grin on his face. "Having fun?" Zephyrus asked with a smirk. Yet he was careful at how he said it. "Preperations have been made and are in act." He said, giving a bow. "The ballista will be ready in three days, I ordered him to make one so I could inspect it to be sure he did it right and so we can test it. The walls are being worked on as we speak." He said firmly. He would be the man to see that it was done.

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Rodger's eyes landed on him with a light smile. "Indeed." he said with a light smile. "Good, looks like Hazari's trust was well placed." he said as he nodded his head lightly. "But I must warn you captain." he began, his tone turning serious. "You must give no room what so ever for the king to think you do no respect him." he said warningly. "That's what happened with our last captain." he said with a dark laugh.
"The king has trust issues, it's ever since the death of his father." he said with a roll of his neck. "Just be cautious."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Zephyrus turned serious as well, he knew of the kings issues. "I will do well to keep that in mind." He said with a nod of his head. "The last captain wasn't fit for the job anyways." He said with a smirk. "He got what he deserved." He said with a smirk. With Jacques out of the way, he could go after Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Rodger nodded as he pointed a finger. "You will do well to remember the fact you can do nothing without the kings say so." he said as his eyebrow rose. "That includes.. enjoying Amelia." he said sternly. "I'm sure the king has his own plans for Amelia." he said with a tilt of his head. "If you disrupt that by fulfilling your own.. needs. Then the wrath of the king will be inevitable."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 am

Zephyrus nodded his head. "I will be sure of that." His thoughts then returned to the ballista. "Would you like to see the ballistas?" He asked, a slight smile appeared on his face. Ballistas were rare because they required so much work. If done right, then they were the ultimate weapon. They weren't the only weapon Zephyrus planned to install, he thought of putting in trebuckets as well. Much more affective than a catapault.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 am

Rodgers eyebrows drew together, he had heard of ballistas but had never seen one. "I would indeed." he said with a light smile. "You seem to be taking to your new role like a fish to water captain." he said with a nod. "I'm pleased and no doubt the king will be when he returns to his throne." he scratched the back of his head. "A long time away yet, hopefully." he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 am

Zephyrus nodded with a smile. "Right this way." He said, gesturing to the armory. They soon arrived there. Of course, they weren't ready yet but it was moving along quite nicely. He picked up the drawings and showed it to Rodger. "This is the end result, like I said before. This will take three days, but once they know what to do. The time span should be shortened." He said, gesturing to various notes on the parchment. "It is basically like a giant crossbow, but much more powerful." He then looked at the actual ballista. The blacksmith had gotten the main frame built so far.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:15 am

Rodger followed after him. When they arrived at the armory, he looked at the drawings. "Indeed. Once it's intact, we wont be under threat from the mungrel lycans either." he said with a light laugh. "The vampires wont be able to bully us into siding with them either, I'm sure." he said as he noded at his words. "I see, I see." he said as his finger traced over the drawing lightly.
"Higher defences and higher offence. It seems the kingdom of Parasitus wont be the lowest kingdom of the five for much longer." he said as he stroked at his chin
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 am

Zephyrus nodded his head with a smirk. "Yes, indeed." He said before, setting the drawing back down. "I was also thinking of installing trebuckets as well. They are much more effective than a catapault. It wouldn't hurt though to build some of those as well." He said, looking at the main frame of the crossbow once more. It was coming together well.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:21 am

Rodger grinned lightly. "That does sound interesting." he said with raised eyebrows. "With all the new defences it will be like a new kingdom when the king returns." he said with a smirk. "All we need now is to.. spruce up the kingdom itself. Make it less known for it's desert like qualities" he rose an eyebrow to him. "Any ideas captain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasitus castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next