The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Parasitus Castle...again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:13 am

"I never said you were. I said what I USED to do." he said putting emphasis on the word. "I care not for little girls and their petty little acts at revenge. You think I didn't know you were coming? Had you not noticed how easy it was to get in here?" he said before his sword was knocked away. He turned it in his hand. "I could have killed you a 100 times over, since you've been in here, not even counting all the times before." he said as he looked her in the eye. "You brother is being watched. As soon as he makes a move, he becomes a corpse. Just as if you were to attack me." he said tilting his head with a crack of his neck.
"If you so much as raise your sword at me, you and your brother die. Not to mention Edgar's brother."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 am

Amelia narrowed her eyes. "Despite what has happened in past events, it seems you forget the power of lycans." She said with a slight tilt of her head. "You use others to make a point and do things that a king should do." She said, her sword remained where it was. "Petty acts?" She scoffed. "There will be more to come Hazari and you know it."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:20 am

Hazari looked to her with a shake of his head. "You annoy me girl. It was fun to begin with, now I'm beyond bored with you." he said cracking his neck once more. "King's use other people to do what is right for their kingdom." he said lowering his eyes slightly. "And what's best for the kingdom, is that I don't get assassinated by a pathetic girl and her abnormal brother." he said spitting onto the floor. "There will be no more. If you're not alive to commit them. But I offer you a truce. Right here, right now. Walk away. And I'll let you live your life."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 am

Amelia tensed her body a little and shifted again. "There will never be a truce between you and I." She said, her hand gripped the sword tightly. "You call killing a man for protecting his fiancée fun? And you want a truce? Forget it." She said. Marcus had figured out he was being watched but made no move to attack, he wasn't sure who was watching him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 am

Hazari rubbed the back of his neck with a yawn. "That's a shame." he said as he rubbed his right eye. "I was hoping you would be my sleeping companion tonight." he said with a smirk. "I didn't say it was fun. It was needed. He was plotting against me." he said looking to the ground. "I didn't want to do it. But he was plotting, with Rodger, you over throw me." he raised his gaze to her once more. "You can believe what you like, but that's the truth, take it or leave it." he said with a tilt of his head.
"You can think that he would have done the right thing, if he was plotting, but treason is a crime punishable only by death. So the sentence was carried out."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 am

Amelia curled her lip back in disgust. "There is no way I would sleep with you." She spat at him. "Besides, you couldn't handle me and you never will." She said, her eyes lit up mockingly, almost daring him to try but her mouth remained still. "Whatever helps you sleep at night but you still killed a good man." She said.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Hazari looked to her with a raised eyebrow. His head tilted ever so slightly as his eyes moved down her body before back to her face. "I've handled a lot better." he said with a smirk. "Take my wife for example." he said with raised eyebrows. "If I hadn't killed him, he would have killed me. Simple." he said gesturing a hand. He then stood himself up. The smirk still on his face as he moved around her. "Pitty.." he said as his eyes moved to her backside.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Amelia narrowed her her eyes at him, she then quickly turned on her heel to face him again. Taking a few steps back as she kept her eyes narrowed. She made a note that the bed was behind her and could use that to her advantage if she needed to. "You don't know what Jacques would have done, you only assumed." She said, cocking her eyebrow. "Assming the greatest mistake one can make."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Hazari smirked to her as she spun to face him. "I knew." he said with a raised eyebrow. "I know everything that happens in Parasitus." he said as he advanced on her slightly. "Everything." he said, a hand coming up to brush a piece of her ear behind her ear before he lowered it again. "The greatest mistake someone can make is to give reason for the assumption in the first place." he said with a slight nod.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Amelia snorted. "You didn't even know I had a brother until you sent your little assassin after me." She said, quickly using the hilt of her sword to push shove his hand away. "Don't touch me." She said, her voice low. "As far as the child was concerned, I wouldn't of had it exact revenge on you. That's my job." She said with a slight smirk, then it quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Hazari smirked lightly. "So you think." he said as he laughed at her moving his hand away. "Testy." he said with raised eyebrows. "You wouldn't need to." he said gesturing a hand once more. "The kid would have tried to do it anyway. Poor mite." he said shaking his head lightly. "If this were your job, you'd have been fired by now." he said with a laugh.
He then sat himself back down onto the bed. "I want to make amends." he said suddenly, looking up to her then. "What would it take?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Amelia slowly turned as he moved, keeping her eyes on him. "If you could bring back the dead then maybe I would consider it." She said, crossing her arms in front of her. "But you can't." She said, leaning her upper body forward a little. "The one power that you do not possess." She said, the corner of her lips tugged upward lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Hazari stretched his arm above his head as he yawned. "Yes, yes, bring him back. Evidentaly I can't." he said with a shrug. "Pick something else." he said as he looked her up and down once more. "I could always.. give you back a child?" he said with a smirk, winking at her slightly. "Give you something to love." he said shrugging lightly. "The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Amelia scoffed. "A child from your seed? No." She said immediately. "It would wonder who its father is, and of course I would be inclined to tell. Do you really think I could tell it that its father is a murderer. Besides that, how would I know that you would even care for the child?" She asked, curious now. She was sure he wouldn't but didn't let it be know that is what she assumed. It would contradict what she had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Hazari laughed lightly. "You can always say it was Jacque's. " he said with a shrug. "I'm just trying to.. fill the void as it were." he said lightly. "I never said I would. It would be your child, to do with as you pleased. To tell it what you wanted and to raise it how you saw fit." he said with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:01 am

Amelia shook her head again. "No, if you think giving me a child will fill the void then your wrong. Nothing can come close as to what I would have had." She said. "And Im not assuming, just saying if." She said, placing one foot on the wooden part of the bed. Her sword swirled between her fingers. "I highly doubt that there is anything else you could offer to prevent me from what I came here to do."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:46 am

Hazari held up his hand with raised eyebrows. "Suit yourself love." he said with a smirk as he lowered his hand. "Is that so?" he said tilting his head to the side. He then slammed his foot into her hand, sending her sword flying from her hand. He then moved quickly behind her, holding the blade to her throat. He pressed the blade tightly to her neck. The slightest movement would cause him to at the very least, slit her throat.
"Final chance. I can kill you right now and stop you, or you can walk away, for good."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 am

Amelia would have leaned her head back but the blade was pressed against her throat. "Yes, it is so." She snapped, her mind racing for a way to escape. "You know that will never happen." She said, she made sure to watch how she breathed with the sword at her neck. 'Come on, Amelia, think!' She thought. 'Remember what Edgar taught you.'
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:00 am

Hazari's other hand moved up her outer thigh, still keeping the blade pressed against her throat. "It's a shame you don't want that child.." he said with a smirk. "I know we could have some fun making it." he said with a laugh. He pressed the blade even tighter against her throat. "Just give in. Edgar would want you to, Jacques wouldn't want you to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:04 am

Amelia tried to get free but the blade prevented her from moving too much. "Edgar wouldn't want me to give in, neither would Jacques." She snarled. "It's rather hard to imagine having fun with you." She said sarcastically. "Better watch where you put your hands, you might just lose one." She said, moving her thigh away a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 am

Hazari shook his head slightly. "Would they want you to die?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "We don't have to imagine." he said with a smirk. "Ahh, you would be the expert in that area." he said as he looked down to her absent hand with a laugh. He inhaled through his nose then, taking in her scent as his hand roamed over her hip.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 am

Amelia stiffened and slowly turned her head to look at him. "They wouldn't want me to give in." She said, she felt his hand on her hip and she looked down at it. Shen then quickly moved her hand up and pushed the sword away. Allowing her to bring her head forward a little then slam it back into his face. She ripped her sword from his grip and moved away.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:49 am

Hazari smirked to her. "Of course." he said with a laugh. He allowed her to push the sword away, moving with her head as she smashed it into his face, relieving some of the hit. He watched as she ripped the sword from his hand, quickly bringing up two daggers into either hand. "Since you wont give up, then it's time for you to die."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:55 am

Amelia held her sword up and shifted her feet into so she was in a defensive stance. Then, she swung the sword, it whistled slightly as it cut through his leg. It was a deep cut, blood stained the edge of her sword as she brought it back to her. She was about to swing again when the door burst open. "Do that, and your precious brother dies!" A voice hissed, she turned her head slightly to see who it was. To her horror, it was Zephyrus. Several guards restrained Marcus as he entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Hazari yelled as the sword sliced his leg. "Bitch!" he said, readying himself for another blow and to lop off her head before the door burst open. His eyebrows rose as he looked to the door. "Did I forget to mention who was watching your brother?" he said with a smirk as he put pressure onto his leg. "You're not a murderer after all." he sneered to her as he looked to Marcus. "Down boy." he said with a laugh. "Good job, captain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasitus Castle...again.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next