The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Parasitus Castle...again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus Castle...again. Empty
PostSubject: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:24 pm

The sky was almost dark, signalling the end of the day. Most people had already turned in for the night. Except two, one woman and one man. Both had their eyes trained on the castle, they had watched it for most of the day and waited. Now, they decided to make their move. They were quiet in their movements, not making a sound. It was surprising for how large Marcus was but he managed. Amelia had no trouble at all, despite missing one hand. Her body had learned to adapt to it not being there. The two easily made their way into the castle, but they didn't head straight for the target. They made sure he would not recieve outside help.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Hazari smirked lightly as the girl who was in his bed placed a hand onto his chest. "Is there anything else I can do you, your highness?" she said as she traced patterns on it. Hazari looked to her with a raised eyebrow. "You're done for the night." he said as he rolled her away. She looked to him with a bow of her head, before getting out of the bed. He slapped her ass as she got out. He laughed lightly as she got herself dressed and left his room.
He folded his arms behind his head as he looked up to the ceiling. His wife had been taken off for some relaxation whilst she drew to the end of her pregnancy, he thought he'd have some of his own.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Once Amelia and Marcus were had finished dispatching all help within the castle. They moved closer to the King's room, they had forced the information from one of the guards before they killed him. Amelia nodded to Marcus, telling him to keep guard. He nodded back and remained in the shadows where he could watch for any other threat. Amelia entered the chamber through the balcony, she had used another room to access it. She was quiet and her steps stealthy. She stopped behind a large pillar.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Hazari rolled himself out of bed. He gathered his clothes up and began to dress. Picking up his longsword with a smile. Things were too quiet. Usually there were guards harassing any woman in the halls, or just generally being boisterous. Something was about to happen. He knew it was, he hadn't become a king without knowing the signs. He hid himself as the side of the balcony entrance. He knew that would be the easiest access to him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Amelia didn't need to see him to know where he was, she listened. Over the past few months, with Edgar's training, she had learned to rely on all senses not just one. Jacque's sword was at her hip but she didn't dare draw it. It would alert Hazari where she was. Instead, she snuck around the opposite side of the pillar. She caught sight of him, instead of moving right at him. She moved over to another pillar, then she quietly climbed up it a little ways. Just enough to where he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Hazari sighed with a shrug. He moved from his hiding place, sitting himself on the edge of the bed. "Pathetic assassin." he said simply. "Nothing more than a child playing hide and seek. Show yourself so I can decapitate your head from your shoulders." he said as he turned his sword over in his hands. As he did so, he caught her reflection in it. Without hesitation, he flung his sword spinning up to her, slamming her at the side of the head with the hilt. The sword then fell with her from the pillar. He caught the sword in his right hand, pointing it to her throat as she hit the floor.
"Amelia, what a pleasant surprise." he said with a smile as he pressed the tip against her throat.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Amelia rolled her eyes a little and was about to jump on him when he changed his position. She scrunched her eyebrows and watched him. She was about to move as well but the hilt of his sword slammmed into her head. She tried to regain her balance but fell. She leaned her head back away from the blade. "Still here? I'm surprised the vampires haven't drained you."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:56 pm

He lifted her chin up with his sword. A smile spreading over his face. He looked to her stump before back to her. "How are you getting on without the hand?" he questioned with a laugh. "I'm sure it wasn't easy for you." he said with a nod, faking sympathy. He pressed the tip of his sword into her skin, drawing the slightest trickle of blood. "Where have you been? I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Amelia smirked slightly. "I have done rather well." She said, her eyes trained on his. Then, her foot slammed into his crotch, forcing him away as she jumped to her feet and moved away. Quickly drawing her sword and preparing to block any blow. ""Oh, I've missed you." She said with a scoff, she watched his every move.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:24 am

Hazari tilted his head to the side. He then moved with her foot as she slammed it into his crotch, relieving the pain that it would have inflicted. He rose an eyebrow as he watched her. "Straight to it?" he said with a laugh. "No talking? No hugs?" he said before tutting under his breath. "Terrible." he said as he moved the sword in the air expertly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 am

Amelia only watched him, her sword held in a defensive position. "What could we possibly talk about that I would listen to?" She asked, her voice cold and firm. This man had taken everything from her. Her life, her love, her child, even one of her hands. She wouldn't let him tak anything else, not this time. "I won't listen to your lies."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Hazari looked at her sword with a smirk. His eyebrow rose as the smirk remained on his face. "The weather." he said with a laugh. His other hand swept through his hair lightly. "Who's lying?" he said as his eyebrows drew together. "Your husband, boyfriend, what ever. Was plotting against me." he said with a tilt of his head. "He had to be dealt with. Along with his child. It would only follow in it's fathers footsteps." he cleared his throat then. "As for your hand. Bare in mind, it could have easily have been your head."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Amelia shook her head. "Jacques was never plotting agianst you, Hazari." She started lightly. "Even a king cannot submit the urge for men to protect what is theirs, you of all should know that." She said, shifting her weight to the balls of her feet. It would allow her to better block an attack, if he ever swung at her. "Don't bother throwing another excuse for your actions, for there is none." She quickly said.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Hazari laughed lightly. "He wouldn't tell you even if he was." he said simply. He rolled his eyes to her. "Whatever you say my dear." he smirked to her. "I'm not using excuses. An excuse would be me trying to deny what I did. I'm proud of what I did. I did it for the right reasons." he said with a tilt of his head. "Have you not wondered why you're still alive where I killed him?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Amelia felt the rage build but she quickly swept it away, remembering her training. "You know nothing because you refused to even seek the truth." She said, her gaze never leaving his. "Yes, I have wondered why. It is because you enjoy to watch others suffer. Believe me, I have done my share of suffering." She said, clearing her throat lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Hazari kept his eyes on hers. "A man in my position, cannot afford to seek the truth. Information has to be acted upon." he said firmly. "Ahh. Then you really have no idea." he said gesturing a hand to her. "Suffering is a petty word. You lost your partner, a child. You gained a brother and a second master, after losing the first." he said before his eyebrows came together. "Baring in mind! I had nothing to do with the loss of Edgar." he said with a nod. "If I did, I'd say so."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Amelia raised her chin slightly. "It saves the trouble of having to seek it later, though." She pointed out. "I know...I saw Rodger there." She said, her voice a little calmer than usual. "You have no idea what it is like, then again you don't care." She said, her voice assuming its firmness again as she narrowed her eyes. "I'm surprised not to see your 'friends' here. They haven't drained you yet? Despite what you have offered them." She inquired.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Hazari looked to her with a smile. "Exactly." he said with a nod. "Ah yes Rodger, can't say I'm sad to see him dead." he said as he sat himself down onto the edge of his bed. "I have no idea what it's like?" he said with a tilt of his head. "You know nothing." he said gesturing a hand to her. "Everyone knows about suffering. Just in different circumstances." he said matter of factly. "I have no idea what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Amelia scoffed. "Then what have you suffered from? The loss of your father? I think everyone knows that you issued it." She said, tilting her sword up so it pointed at him. "People may fear you, but they know." She said. "Then what were the vampires doing here the last time I visited? Waltzing around?" She inquired again. "Vampires are not easily persuaded."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Hazari glared at her. Within an instant he swept his leg around hers, knocking her to the floor. His sword pointed to her throat once more. "I had nothing to do with my father's death. Nothing!" he spat down at her. "People believe what they want to believe. I did not kill my father." he said through gritted teeth. "What do vampires usually go to places for?" he said shaking his head as he moved his sword, sitting himself back down. "Vampires come to feed. Aro, however, came to annoy the lycans. The others came to feed." he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Amelia crunched her body up a little bit, to help with the landing as she fell. She didn't bother to move as she felt the blade near her. "Then I am mistaken." She said, in her mind though, she had doubt. "You basically used it to your advantage then?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. It was interesting that they had come here, she remained suspicious though.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Hazari snarled under his breath slightly. "You and everyone else." he said as he glared down to her. "Wouldn't you? If you had an army of lycan's at your door?" he said as his eyebrows drew together. "Of course I took advantage." he said gesturing a hand to her. "These questions aren't the ones you want to ask." he said as the corner of his mouth moved slightly. "Ask what you really want."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:46 am

Amelia shook her head. "There is no question for what I want, you know that." She stated simply. "But I am curious, when does a game end for you? When the prey is no longer fit to chase or dead?" She asked, tilting her head a little. "Besides lettin me suffer, I am surprised that I am still alive." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:49 am

Hazari looked to her with a tilt of his head. "Naturally. But you're not a murderer." he said shaking his head with a smile. "Not a killer. It takes someone who is willing to sacrifice their very soul, to become a killer." he said as he turned his head away from her. "When I know, there will be no repercussions. So, yes, when I've broken them or killed them." he said with a shrug. "I have more important thing to contend with now, than worry about someone who may or not be up to murder. I'm a contending kingdom now." he said, looking back to her. "Your still alive because I don't care."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 am

Amelia slowly stood. "I'm far from broken, damaged yes, but not broken." She made sure not to move to fast as she stood. Despite the blade not touching her, she could still feel it's presence. "Then why areon the edge. Forgive me if I know little of politics but ever since you came into power I really haven't cared all that much." She said, then thrust her blade upward and knocking his away. She moved back a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus Castle...again.   Parasitus Castle...again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasitus Castle...again.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next