The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Accompanied to the Performance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 am

Valdemar snarled as the claws raked across his face. Brutus hissed and snarled down to Desari, putting more pressure onto her shoulders. Hoggle then stepped out to the top of the stairs. He stretched his hands above his head before he raised his eyebrows. "What's happening here then?" he questioned as he folded his arms over his chest. "You can't just walk in here and fuck up Desari. That's my job." he said with a smirk and a wink.
Valdemar looked to him with a hiss. "Hey. You know I'm in better with Heidi than you are Valdemoron." he said with a smirk. "And don't even get me started on that walking rabies farm." he said pointing a finger across to Brutus.
"So I suggest you both fuck off." he said, Valdemar clenched his fists. It was true, Hoggle was one of Heidi favourites. He turned to Brutus. "Come on." he said before flitting from the area. Brutus raised a hand to strike Desari before his hand was grabbed by Ishmeal. "You heard Valdemar." he said as Brutus pulled his hand from his grip before following after Valdemar.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:54 am

Selene sat up, rubbing her throat slightly. She sent one last glare to Valdemar before rushing to Desari. Already the wounds were starting to heal. "Are you alright?" Selene asked he daughter. Desari nodded her head. "That was the excitement for the day." She said with a light smile. Then got up and scowled at Hoggle. "You sure know how to make an entrance."

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 am

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to Desari. "You're welcome!" he said as he rolled his eyes. Ishmeal picked up Selene in his arms. "Are you all right my love? He didn't hurt you badly did he? That scoundrel I'll-" He began before Hoggle cut him off. "You'll do nothing because he'd rip you apart." he said simply as he walked down the stairs slowly. His eyes landed on Desari once more. "You can thank me properly later." he said before spinning to face Selene and Ishmeal.
"Valdemar has Aro on his side and Aro has a hell of a lot of power. Much to to the empress' concern." he said with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 am

Selene nodded her head. "I'm fine." She tuned her head to Hoggle. "Well we are concerned now." She stated bluntly. Desari rolled her eyes in return to Hoggle. "Still so blunt." She said, waving her hand. Selene put a hand Ishmeal's, smilig lightly. "Since you know so much, tell more. I usually don't concern myself in the world of the lords and ladies of the Empress."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 am

Hoggle rose and eyebrow. "You should have been in the first place. Call yourself a vampire." he said rolling his eyes as Ishmeal snarled to him slightly. "Calm down tubs." he said with a smirk. "That's why you love me." he said with a wink to Desari. Ishmeal frowned slightly. "Aro has quite a lot of influence in the vampire world, even for a lord. The empress is becoming concerned by it, as are we all." he said as he rested his head against hers.
"Basically, with the power he's got he might try and take shit over." Hoggle said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:03 am

Selene scowled as Desari snorted. "And what makes you think that I love you?" Desari retorted plainly yet a small smirk was on her face. Selene moved over to the door, the butler was fine jsut a little shaken. "This is why Desari and I do not mingle with our own kind." She said, jerking the door away from the wall. For any normal human, it would be impossible. She gently set it inside the door frame and the butler began to repair it. Selene was again went to Ishmeal's side.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Hoggle folded his arms over his chest with a smirk. "So you wouldn't mind if I left and didn't come back again then?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, the smirk still over his face. Ishmeal watched Selene lightly. "You can't judge an entire race by the actions of the few.." he said warmly. "No 2 vampires are the same really.." he said as Hoggle laughed. "Yeah, look at me and him." he said with a smirk. "Yes.. look at us. I have manners where as Hoggle's urge to have sexual intercourse with any girl he finds." Ishmeal with with a raised eyebrow.
Hoggle grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:24 am

Desari smirked but rolled her eyes. "I would probably miss you." She muttered. Selene held the door in place while the butler repaired, she let out a sigh. "Yes, that is true but the ones that I have come across are always the same." She said, stepping back a little as the door was finished being repaired. She watched it for a little bit, to see if it would fall. It didn't, she nodded to the butler and he went off. Desari scowled slightly at Ishmela's next comment, then shot a look at Hoggle.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:28 am

Hoggle cupped his ear slightly. "Sorry, I didn't quite catch that, say that again?" he smirked across to Desari. Ishmeal cleared his throat slightly. "Well.. There are some exceptions I hope." he said with a warm smile across to her. He didn't notice the scowl that he received from Desari. Hoggle winked to her as she shot him a look. "What?" he said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:32 am

Desari rolled her eyes upward. "I think your hearing has gone bad." She said to Hoggle. Selene looked outside into the night. They still had a few hours, then she turned to Desari. "Come, Desari, I think we should feed before the daylight comes." She said with a light smile. "I will have to go change first though." She said heading up the stairs. Desari shook her head at Hoggle with a light smile. "Me too." She said as she followed her mother.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:35 am

Hoggle laughed lightly. "Everything else works fine though." he said with a smirk, winking to her suggestively. He rose an eyebrow lightly as they spoke of getting changed. He grinned darkly before trying to follow after Desari before being pulled back by Ishmeal. "If I'm not going upstairs, neither are you." he said with a light laugh. Hoggle looked to him as his eyebrows drew together.
"Well, I can actually make up the stairs without rolling back down them. Unlike some." he said wiggling his eyebrows lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 am

Selene and Desari both rolled their eyes and muffled back laughter. Soon they reached their rooms and changed. Desari wore dark leather leggings as well as a white tunic, on her feet were black riding boots. Selene wore basically the same thing except her shirt was black as well as her leggings. Soon, they both came downstairs. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:41 am

Ishmeal's jaw dropped open as he saw Selene. "You look beautiful.." he said with a bright smile over his face. Hoggle shook his head lightly. His eyes then looked back to Desari. "Back up stairs. Your bedroom. I'm right behind you." he said with a light smirk. Ishmeal's hand then found the back of Hoggle's head. "Manners." he stated simply. "You're saying you don't want to rip HER clothes off and have some fun?" he said pointing a finger to Selene.
Ishmeal's eyebrows rose slightly. "I.. you.. I have manners thank you!" he said scowling slightly. "But yes. I would." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:46 am

Selene smiled lightly. "Thank you." Then she gave a stern look to Hoggle. "Remember what I said." She raised and eyebrow to him. Desari only rolled her eyes once more. "It's fine, mother." She said gently then headed for the door. Selene still kept her eyes trained on Hoggle before going to Ishmeal. "Well I did say later." She smirked lightly before going to the door as well. "Ishmeal, don't have too much to 'drink' dear. Too much blood is like too much food."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 am

Hoggle held up his hands. "Calm down, mother." he smirked darkly. Ishmeal grinned to her. "I cannot wait. The sooner we leave here the sooner we can get back." he said with a grin over his face. Hoggle shuddered slightly. "It doesn't bare thinking about." His eyes then went to Selene before he burst out laughing. "You heard Tubs, cut down a bit." he said laughing loudly. Ishmeal snarled across to him with narrowed eyes before looking back to Selene. "I will try dear."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:54 am

Desari opened the door as she and her mother both let out a groan. What in the world were they going to do with these men. "Race you mother." Desari challenged. Selene smirked and narrowed her eyes. "Accepted." She said before darting off. Desari scowled. "Not fair, you didn't wait for go!" She shouted before darting off after her. "Come on." She said to Hoggle and Ishmeal before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 am

Hoggle shook his head. "Bloody children." he said with plain eyes. Ishmeal looked to him before to them once more. "If she's a child Hoggle, what does that make you?" he smirked lightly. Hoggle raised an eyebrow to him once more. "Touché fatty. Touché." he said Ishmeal snarled to him once more. "Enough with the fat jokes. If you'll exscuse me I'll be following the woman I love." he said before darting after them.
"Meh, may as well follow the woman I fuck." he said before flitting after them all.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 am

Selene had beat her daughter to the town, she had leaned against a post, inspecting her fingernails as she waited for her daughter. "A bit slow, Desari?" She asked teasingly. Desari rolled her eyes. "Well, you didn't wait for go...so I think you cheated." She said accusingly. Selene held her hands. "I did not and you know it." She said before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Now lets hunt, remember, be cautious." She said, letting her go. Desari once again rolled her eyes. "I will."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

Hoggle laid across the roof of a house as he watched Selene appear and then Desari. "You both truly fail at speed." he said simply with a shrug. "It's a good job you excel in other areas." he said to Desari with a wink. Ishmeal then appeared with them all. He rubbed at his stomach lightly. "Definitely time for lunch." he said as Hoggle rolled his eyes. "I always eat before... vigorous exercise." he said as he laid on his back looking up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 am

Desari scowled and darted up to the roof. She smirked before pushing him off the roof. "And now you fail." She said before jumping back down to the ground. Selene snorted slightly before turning back to Ishmeal. "What if they are still here?" She asked, refering to Valdemar and Brutus. Desari had already darted off to find prey.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 am

Hoggle's eyes widened as he fell off the roof. "Whore!" he shouted before flitting off after her. Ishmeal placed a hand onto Selene shoulder. "They wont be. Even if they are they wont do anything. They've been warned." he said before kissing her neck lightly. "I wont let anyone come between us. Ever. I love you too much." he said before kissing her neck once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 am

Desari hissed at him and darted back, this time knocking him off his feet. She laughed before darting away again. Selene smiled lightly. "Alright." She reached up with her own hand and put it over his. "Well, should we get our 'bite to eat'?" She asked with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 am

Hoggle snarled slightly before darting after her once more. Tackling her to the floor. He pinned her to the floor as he looked down to her. "What you going to do now hm?" he questioned as he lowered his face to hers so he was inches away. Ishmeal leaned his chin onto her shoulder. "I don't know.. I can think of something else that we could do." he said as he wrapped his other arm around her waist, pulling her back into him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 am

Desair smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh I don't know." She said before bringing her feet so the were at his chest. Then she pushed, catapaulting him over her. "I might just do that." She said before again darting off. Selene smirked lightly as he pulled her into him. "After...truth be told, I am rather thirsty." She said, turning her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 am

Hoggle scowled slightly, had this been anyone else he'd be truly pissed yet for some reason he wasn't. He darted ahead of her before sticking his leg out so she ran into it, tripping over. "It's a good job you have cushioning." he said gesturing to her breasts. "Or that really could have hurt." he said with a smirk. Ishmeal pouted slightly. "Very well, lead the way my dear." he said as he smiled against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accompanied to the Performance
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Loquere-
Jump to: