The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Accompanied to the Performance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Accompanied to the Performance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 am

Desari scowled as she jumped back up to her feet. "Leave me be while I hunt." She snarled lightly. She wasn't mad, just trying to find food. "Rule number one, Hoggle, never get between a woman and her food. EVER." She made sure to put the emphasis. Selene smiled as Ishmeal pouted, then began to walk through the streets. She soon found her prey, another drunk, laying in the streets. She bent over him and pulled him up, he groaned but that was all. "Find peace in the next life." She whispered before sinkning her fangs into his neck.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:36 am

Hoggle raised his eyebrow. "I have something for you to eat." he said with a smirk. "But you go hunt. Not too much though. Then again, I can always burn it off for you." he said with a suggestion lick of his lips. Ishmeal followed after her with a tilt of his head. He watched her drain the drunk of his blood. "Surely blood tainted by alcohol doesn't taste as nice as that of say.. a virgin?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow as he spyed such a woman across the street. A smile moved over his lips. He flitted behind her, snapping he neck like it was nothing before she had time to react. He then sank his fangs into her neck and began to drain her blood.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 am

Desari rolled her eyes before flitting off to find prey. Selene watched as Ishmeal went behind the woman and quickly ended her life. She gave a shrug. "Blood is blood, it doesn't really affect me anyway." She said as she wiped some blood from her lips. "I figure get rid of the drunks then have to deal with them later."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 am

Hoggle leaned himself against the wall before sliding down it. He then closed his eyes. Ishmeal drained the last drops of the girls blood before placing the body onto his shoulder. "Back in a moment." he said flitting away from the city and dumping the body into the nearby wilderness before flitting back once more. He wiped his mouth gently. "Now then. I think it's after." he said with a smirk as he walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 am

Selene watched as he left, disposing of the body. She did the same and then waited for his return. She returned his smirk with one of her own. "So quick to get to the point." She mused as she disappeared into the darkness of the alleyway. The moon rose high in the sky as the two had their bit of fun for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accompanied to the Performance
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Loquere-
Jump to: