The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Accompanied to the Performance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 am

Selene nodded her head. "I know that...it's just before I left that night. He gave me a warning...if I were to come near you again, he would kill me." She said as he gently stroked her cheek. She smiled lightly but the worry was still there. "Truly I am surprised he hasn't made a show by now."

---

(Like I said, they might as well just be married. XD)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 am

Ishmeal teeth clenched together as his other hand tensed into a fist. "He wont hurt you. Not whilst I'm here." he said as he looked out of the carriage window. His hand moving from her face and placing onto her hand. "Valdemar turns up when he wants to. For the time being, he has other.. engagements. So I hear anyway." he said as he looked back to her. "He wont do anything to you. I promise you."

----

(LOL XD)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 am

Selene smiled lightly, her hand went up to gently caress the side of his face. "You are definetely the man for me." She said, before moving closer. "I love you." She said before placing her lips against his.

(Sorry its short but I'm in a little hurry)

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:03 am

Ishmeal leaned his head to her hand as she caressed his face. "And you are the only woman for me." he grinned to her. "I love you too." he said kissing her back tenderly. It had been a long time since he'd felt anything like this. No-one was going to take it away from him. Not even Valdemar.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 am

Selene smiled and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. How she had missed this feeling. Ever since that awful day, she had felt so alone in the world. Now she was happy, and no human would ever get the chance to take it away from. Not again, she wouldn't allow it. She could only hope that they would leave her alone this time.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:09 am

Ishmeal allowed her to pull his big frame in closer to the kiss. His eyes were closed. Even though he had technically died centuries ago, it was only with her that he felt like he was in heaven. The carriage came to a stop outside her manor, but he didn't break the kiss. A smile spread over his lips as the butler opened the door only to apologize. "Madame, we're here." he said as he averted his gaze.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:25 am

Selene smiled lightly and pulled back a little. "Later." She said with a slight smirk. Then she stepped out of the carriage, she sighed as she looked at her manor. "Good to be home, I have missed Desari." She turned back to Ishmeal and took his hand. "Come on."

---

Desari turned her head to the window, she heard a carriage stop and hen her mothers voice. "Looks like she is back, but she is not alone." She said before turning back to Hoggle. "You better get going if you don't want her to see you." She said, getting up from the bed and quickly putting her clothes back on.

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:29 am

Ishmeal smiled lightly. "I truly look forward to it." he said with a chuckle. He stepped out of the carriage stretching slightly. "I'm sure it it." he said as he looked up to the place. "A very impressive home" he grinned to her. He then took her hand and allowed her to lead him into the manor. "I am partially worried I must admit.. what if Desari doesn't like me?" he said with a slight pause.

---

Hoggle groaned slightly. "They know how to fucking time it." he said as he leaned his hands behind his head. "I think it's time I met the mother." he said with a simple shrug. "That's if you want me to?" he said as he rolled onto his side, still with no clothes on. He rose an eyebrow to her with a smirk. "You look amazing even when putting clothes ON." he said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:36 am

Selene opened the door and lead him inside. "Thank you, of course it is not as grand as yours." She said before lighting a candle. "I'm sure she will like you, she just might need some time. She hasn't had a father figure for a long time." She turned back to Ishmeal with a light smile. "I will go get her."

---

Desire finished outing her clothes back on before tuning back to him. "Put you clothes on." She said, throwing them at him. "You are not goingto be naked when she sees you." She stated firmly, then turned to the door. "Hurry, I can hear her coming up the stairs."

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:40 am

Ishmeal allowed her to lead him inside, closing the door behind them. "Ah well, my home is 3 houses joined together.." he said with a slight laugh. He rubbed the back of his head. "Right." he said as he watched her leave. He nervously paced, fiddling with his fingers as he mumbled under his breath.

---

Hoggle rolled his eyes as she threw his clothes at him. He slid on his pants before sliding his arms into the shirt. "All right, all right." he said as he buttoned up the shirt, laying back down onto the bed with a smirk. "I'm ready." he said with raised eyebrows as he looked over to the door. "I just hope she is." he laughed darkly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:06 am

Selene gently knocked on the door to her daughters room. "Desari? I'm home." She patiently waited for a response. Soon the door opened a tiny bit. "Hello mother, it's good to see you." She said rather nervously. Selene eyed her for a moment. "Come down, there is someone I want you to meet." As soon as she finished her sentence, Desari opened the door all the way. Revealing Hoggle.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 am

Ishmeal's eyes moved over the various painting and such on the wall. His eyes landed on one that was no doubt Selene's previous husband. His eyebrows drew together then as he patted his stomach. There was definitely a difference between the pair of them. Ishmeal sucked in his stomach before releasing it once more. 'What does she see in me when she had him?' he thought to himself with a light shake of his head.

---

Hoggle remained laid on the bed, his arms folded behind his head. A dark smirk moved over his lips as Selene spoke to her. Hoggle sniffed slightly. A very familiar scent wofted from down the stairs. He laughed lightly before his eyes moved over to the door as it was opened. "Evening." he said with a grin that seemed to suggest what the sight of him laid on her bed already did.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:23 am

Selene narrowed her eyes as they went yellow and cat-like. "I see you have a friend, Desari. Who is he?" She asked, her tone serious. Desari seemed nervous in her mothers presence. "His name is Hoggle. He's a friend." She stated simply, glancing back at Hoggle. Selene kept her eyes trained on Hoggle. "From what it looks like, I think he is more than a friend." She stated. Surprinsingly, she wasn't as mad as she thought she would be. After all, her daughter was a few centuries old.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Hoggle grinned across to Desari. Before smirking to the mother. "A sharp eye." he said as he swung his legs around, dangling them off the bed as he sat on the edge. "I am more than a friend.." he said with a slight laugh. "We help each other.. exercise." he said with a dark smirk. "You have to admit, the exercise programme seems to be working rather well."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Selene hissed slightly as Desari shot him a dark look. With in milliseconds, Selene was standing in front of him, her eyes bore right into his. "I will say this once and only once, she is MY daughter." She began, her tone was cold. "You break her heart, despite the fact that in no longer beats...I will rip yours out..." She said, her eyes still held their cat-like look. Showing just how dangerous she could get in a matter of seconds.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:19 am

Hoggle's eyebrows rose at the his and look her received. He stretched his hands above his heads, clicking his back. He lowered his hands as his eyes met hers, no hint of fear or anything within them, just emptiness. "Understood. Not that it'd do much." he said with a light smile. "I'm sure she'll feel the same with the.. gentlemen, you have downstairs as well." he said as he looked across to Desari. "Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 am

Selene crossed her arms in front her. "Good." She said before turning to Desari, a light smile on her face. "Come Desari, there is someone a I want you to meet." She said, leading her downstairs to where Ishmeal was. "You two have met before but this is more proper." She walked to Ishmeal's side. "Desari, this is Ishmeal."

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:03 am

Hoggle smirked darkly before laying back down on the bed. "I'll wait here. Hurry back." he said with a wink as he watched them leave the room. His eyes looked to the ceiling with a laugh. 'Not bad.' he said with a nod. 'I'd hit that.' he said with a dark laugh before closing his eyes.

---

Ishmeal was continuing to compare himself with the portrait on the wall. He then spun around as he heard his name. He bowed his head slightly. "A pleasure to meet you." he said with a bright smile before lifting his head once more. "Ishmeal Sawyer." he said as he extended a hand to her. "I have heard a great deal about you." he said, the smile still over his face. If he could, sweat would be dripping from his brow at that moment due to nerves.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 am

Desari extended her hand and took his. "Desari Felix, nice to meet you." She said with a slight smile. She was rather nervous, she never really talked to others of her kind. Selene gave a reassuring look. Her thoughts turned back Hoggle, she frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 am

Ishmeal kissed her hand politely before releasing it once more. "A true pleasure." he said with a grin. "You are as beautiful as your mother." he said as he smiled across to Selene. There was then a knock at the door, Ishmeal turned his head across to it as the butler moved over to it. Just as he was about to open the door it was flung off it's hinges, slamming the butler between the door and the wall.
There in the door way stood Valdemar. He looked to the three of them with plain eyes. "So. It would appear that neither of you know how to follow instructions." he said with his usual smooth tone as he stepped over the thresh hold. Ishmeal stood infront of Selene and Desari. "Come, come now Ishmeal." he said with a plain expression. He looked past Ishmeal to Selene. "I warned you to stay away from him." he said a slight snarl building in his throat.
"I love her!" Ishmeal butted in. Valdemar laughed as he shook his head. "You may be in love my friend. But all she wants is your money."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:10 am

Selene let a growl emit from her throat. "Go Desari." She said, ushering daughter uptstairs. Then she turned back to Valdemar. "You wouldn't know anything, it wasn't about the money and it never will be." She snapped. She walked so she was standing in front of Valdemar. "Get out of my house...now." She rumbled, her eyes turning yellow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 am

Valdemar smirked across to Desari. "Run along little girl. Go back upstairs to Hoggle." he said as Ishmeal's eyebrows rose. "Hoggle?" he said looking up the stairs before back to Valdemar once more. "Hoggle's upstairs on her daughters bed. After having had.. fun with the girl." he said with a slight laugh. "Not the first time either." he said with a simple tilt of his head. His eyes then moved back to Selene.
"Not a single word of truth comes out of your whore mouth." he spat across to her. Ishmeal stepped infront of her. "You heard her Valdemar, leave." he said to his 'friend'. Valdemar looked to him with a light shake of his head. "You're going to get hurt Ishmeal." he said, Ishmeal opened his mouth to speak before he was sent flying into the wall, his head slamming into it, knocking him unconscious.
"Told you." he said before flitting across to Selene and slamming her against the wall. Pinning her limbs with her body as he wrapped a hand around her throat. "I told you what I was going to do. Any last words?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 am

Desari quickly went not her room, managing to spare a glance at Hoggle before she grabbed her spear and dashed back downstairs. Anger flooded her mind once she saw her mother pinned to the wall. She snarled, her fangs bared as she thrust the point of her spear through Valdemar's shoulder. She leaned backward, catapulting him over her and away from her mother. She went down into a crouch position, between him and her mother. She let out another hiss at him. Selene was quick to regain her composure, she placed a hand on Desaris shoulder. "Let me handle this."

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 am

Valdemar winced at the sudden pain in his shoulder before being sent flying. He stood up, clutching his shoulder as he laughed darkly. "Daughter comes to save the day hm?" he said with a raised eyebrow. A dark figure then slammed into Desari, knocking the spear from her hands and it's claws dug deep into both of her shoulders. Brutus snarled down to her as Valdemar laughed.
Valdemar then stepped infront of Selene, stopping her from getting near her daughter. He tutted under his breath. "Your beloved is unconscious, your daughter is pinned by an animal. No-one left to help you." he said before he slammed the back of his hand across her face, slamming her into the floor.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 am

Desari yelled as claws dug into her shoulders, she felt her spear being knocked from her hands. She looked over to her mother, a look of fear in her eyes. She didn't want to lose another parent. Selene head snapped to the side as Valdemar hit her. She let out a hiss and swung her hand around, her claws raking his face.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accompanied to the Performance
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Loquere-
Jump to: