The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Accompanied to the Performance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:28 am

Ishmeal shook his head lightly. "I didn't like it." he laughed lightly. "I damn well loved it!" he said as he took her hand into his and kissing it lightly. "Almost as much as I have come to love you." he said as he tilted his head to the side lightly. He opened his mouth to speak again before hearing a knock at the door. His eyebrows rose. "I'll get rid of them." he said as he kissed her hands once more.
He made his way over to the door and pulled it open, only to receive an arrow to his shoulder, forcing him back. Arthur then stepped into view, there was a number of the order with him, one of which had delivered the arrow. He then pointed his claymore to Selene. "Evening, remember me?" he said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 am

Selene smiled to him before he went to the door, she hissed angrily as she saw who it was. "Unfortunately, I do." She snarled before rushing over to Ishmeal. "Let me take care of this." She said gently before pulling the arrow out and casting it to the side. She turned to back to Arthur. "What the hell do you want?" She demanded, her delicate fingernails soon turned into razor, sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 am

Ishmeal clutched at his shoulder as he leaned against the wall. Yelling in pain as she ripped out the arrow. "GOD DAMN IT!" he shouted as he winced slightly. Arthur tutted to her. "You might want to put those away." he said pointing his claymore at her claws. "If it were left to me I'd have both your heads rolling around on the floor before you even knew I'd knocked." he said with a simple shrug. "However. I've been given orders from a Grand Duke, Not even the order can ignore orders like that." he said through gritted teeth. His eyes were trained on her eyes.
"Come on." he said smoothly. "He's staying there. He'll be.. looked after." he said with a smirk as he left backstage, passing several order members who stood near Ishmeal.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

Selene growled, it was so inhuman that it would be hard to believe she was a creature from this world. She glanced back and Ishmeal, her eyes said it all. Then she turned back to the other members of the order. "Harm him, and you will feast on you on entrails." She said darkly before following the human. "What does the Grand Duke want with me?" She asked, her tone angry.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 am

Ishmeal clutched at his wound, looking after her shaking his head lightly. Arthur turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "I don't frankly care." he said simply as he turned away and lead her over to Rodger. Arthur looked to him before stepping to the side, his fists and teeth clenched. Rodger smiled to her lightly. "I apologize for the.. inhospitable atmosphere you have no doubt experience from these.. vampire slayers." he said in a cool tone.
"I merely wanted to look upon the face of the angel that had captured my.. attention. As she sang on the stage before me." he said with a light tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 am

Selene hissed at Arthur before turning her attention to Rodger. "Well, it wasn't meant for you." She snorted lightly. She put her hands on her hips and leaned on one leg. "Is that all that you wanted or what?" She asked hotly. She was unfazed by his compliments for they meant nothing to her. Only Ishmeal could grab her attention with compliments.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 am

Rodger smirked to her lightly. "Temper, temper." he said as he leaned forward slightly. "I wouldn't say.. that's all I want." He said as his eyes moved over her body before back to her face. "I can have any woman I want, being in the position that I am. But, I want you." he said with a dark laugh. Arthur shook his head. "You're not in a position to deny me either." he said as he rose his eyebrows. "Your.. partner. Is at the mercy of the order and your daughter.." he said with a dark smirk. "Is at the mercy of my captain of the guard."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am

Selene hissed. "Damn right I have a temper." She snapped, but stiffened at his next comment. "Why, oh why do you want a vampire?" She demanded angrily. She really couldn't believe it. Sure, female vampires used their looks to lure their prey but never allowed them to have any other contact than that. The thought of killing him crossed her mind but if her daughter was in danger, it was a whole different thing. "How did you know that I had a daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 am

He chose to ignore her comments. "What I know and what I do not know is no concern of yours." he said with a smirk. "Do we have an accord?" he questioned with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Then again, I could always ask your daughter.. if you're not willing." he said with a dark laugh. "Or perhaps I'll just take it out on the limbs of the fat man." he said as he smiled thoughtfully. "Decisions, Decisions."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:17 am

Selene narrowed her eyes, shuddering slightly at the thought of him harming her daughter. "Touch my daughter, and it WILL be the last thing you do..." She warned darkly. Desari was the one thing no one would touch. "We have..." She shuddered again. "...a deal..." She forced the words out. She then turned to glare at Arthur. "I hope that you are happy..." She hissed, then turned back to Rodger. She regained her composure and stood tall, her chin raised slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:21 am

Rodger laughed darkly to her. "I think she's already been touched my dear." he smirked darkly. "Ah Good." he said with a smirk. Arthur's eyebrows drew together. "Happy? I'd rather slam my claymore through your black, un-beating heart." he said simply. "But since I apparently wont be able to do that-" he began before being cut off. "And what's going on here?" came a familiar voice. Rodger's eyes widened as they snapped to the figure. Hazari stood in the doorway with an angered look over his features.
"Your majesty!" Rodger exclaimed has he jumped from his seat. "I-I-I thought you would be on vacation for a while yet.." he said gulping. "I cut it short." Hazari said shortly as he took Rodger's seat.
"Now I ask again, What is going on here?" he said as his eyes landed on Selene "Well?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:26 am

Selene moved forward to strike Rodger, but stopped as she heard Hazari. She huffed lightly. "This man was going to force me to be with him." She said, gesturing at Rodger. 'Great, another human.' She thought to herself, just what she needed. "They have a friend of mine backstage as well." She said simply. Bringing her arms up to cross them in front of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am

Rodger went into himself slightly in the presence of the king. "Is that right?" Hazari said as he turned to Rodger. "A vampire, Rodger?" he questioned with narrowed eyes. "You know of the alliance you old fool!" he spat to him. Rodger bowed his head. "I'm sorry sire." Hazari turned to the guards that had come with him. "Retrieve the friend." he said simply, they marched backstage. Picking up Ishmeal and bringing him back out once more, followed by the order.
Arthur signalled for them to leave, the order, including Arthur, then disappeared into the night.
The guards held Ishmeal infront of Hazari. Hazari titled his head. "That should heal soon enough. He's a vampire after all." he said simply gesturing his hand. The guards dropped him heavily. Ishmeal got to his feet slowly as he rolled his shoulder, the wound was already begining to heal.
Hazari looked to Selene once more. "Is there anything else?" he asked with venom lacing his tone.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:34 am

Selene bared her fangs slightly before turning to Ishmeal. "That is all..." She hissed. She gently rubbed Ishmeal's shoulder. "Let's go." She whispered before leading him out of the stage. Shooting one last glare at Rodger. "Remember what I said, human." She snarled before they disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:39 am

Hazari glared at her with a slight snarl. Ishmeal smiled to her lightly "Let's." he said as they walked off. Hazari turned to Rodger then once more, "You idiot." he spat to him as his eyes flashed. Ishmeal walked to the carriage, opening the door for Selene before entering it himself. "An eventful night to say the least, wouldn't you say?" he laughed lightly. "It was an amazing performance non the less." he said as he took her hand into his, interlocking their fingers as the carriage set off down the road. "To yours?"

----

Hoggle tapped his knuckles on the door lightly before flitting into her bedroom. He smirked lightly as he waited for her to answer the door, making himself comfortable on her bed. His eyes looked to the ceiling, tracing the patterns on it. He looked out of the window to the moon, plenty time yet.

Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 am

Selene smiled lightly. "Indeed it was and eventful night." She nodded her head in agreement. "Thank you." She said, then leaned in and gave him a kiss. "Still quite the charmer." She layed her head on his shoulder. "Sure, since I saw your house. Now you can see mine." She said with a smile. "And then, you can officially meet Desari."

---

Desari had just got done taking care of the horses when she heard someone knocking. Her enhanced senses allowed that. She walked up the stairs and into her bedroom, smiling lightly when she saw who it was. Leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed, she looked at him. "What a pleasent surprise." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:33 am

Ishmeal nodded lightly. "My pleasure." he said after she'd kissed him. "Well, when you've been around as long as I have, you learn a few things." he nodded confirmingly. "But all the years I've had, I've never met someone like you. In either of my lives." he said with raised eyebrows. "But I'm so glad that I've met you now." he said with a warm smile He then clasped his hands together. "I look forward to it!"

---

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to her. "These days, I half expect to find you in bed with other men." he said as he folded his arms behind his head. "You being so good at what you do and all." he said with a smirk, still keeping his gaze on the ceiling. He then turned onto his side to look at her. "Unless.. you're not as good as you were last time." he said with a fake look of worry over his features. "We'll have to find out, wont we?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:39 am

Selene smiled lightly, then lifted her head up to look at him. "Did you hear what was going on?" She asked, rather calmly. She figured he probably did but she wanted to be sure. "If so, I never would have done it if weren't for you or Desari." She said, her eyes had returned to their soft blue look.

---

Desari frowned slightly. "I am not a whore, Hoggle, so please don't imply that I am one." She said, remaining where she was. He was cute, but he did know how to get on somebody's nerves. No expression was held upon her face but you could tell that she was a little upset. She turned and walked back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 am

Ishmeal returned her smile with one of his own. Before it faded slightly as she spoke. "I.. I know." he said with a whisper of a smile on his lips. "No man should force a woman to do what he wants. But please, understand, I could have taken care of myself. I'm sure Desari could as well. Don't put yourself into a position like that on my account ever again, please? Promise me." he said with a light frown. He hated to think that she could be hurt due to him.

---

Hoggle rolled his eyes to her before walking behind her and spinning her back to him. He placed her hand onto his chest and his hands onto her waist. "You know I don't mean it." he whispered into her ear before kissing her neck lightly. "I was only having a bit of fun.." he said as he moved to the side of her face, kissing her cheek. "I do care about you." he said before kissing her lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 am

Selene nodded her head before laying it back down on his shoulder. "No woman should, no matter the species." She said before glancing up at him. "I promise." She said with a light smile. "The urge to protect you both was strong, and it still is." She added on. "Let us be thankful, for once, that Hazari was actually there to stop it."

---

Desari smiled lightly and returned the kiss. "I know...it's hard when you don't really mingle with others. I haven't really wanted to go out since, well you know, my father." She said. Of course, she went out to feed but that was it. She wasn't like her mother, she didn't really like to socialize. Maybe now, that would change.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 am

Ishmeal wrapped his arm around as she leaned onto him. "Precisely." he said as he kissed the top of her head lightly. "Good." he said as she promised. "It is my job to protect you now. You don't need to be the protector anymore." he said warmly, before laughing lightly. "Now there's a sentence I didn't think I''d ever hear anyone say." he said with a smile, shaking his head lightly.

---

Hoggle nodded to her before hugging her into him. "I know." he said simply as he rested his chin atop her head. "It's not good to be cooped up in the same place all the time, only leaving to feed." he said matter of factly. "Next time your mother goes out, go with her. It'll do you good." he said with a simple smile over his lips.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:59 am

Selene laughed lightly. "I will still be protective, my dear." She said, looking up at him. "I wonder how Hazari is treating his Grand Duke?" She said with a slight smirk. "He is probably getting reemed as we speak. Serves him right." She said matter of factly. Humans needed to learn that they were not all big and bad. She leaned upward to kiss Ishmeal again, feeling the need to be closer to him.

---

Desari smiled lightly against him. "Yes, I suppose your right." She said, pulling her head back to look at him. "Next time she shows, I will go with her. I have before but lately, I haven't been." She said with a simple shrug. "After awhile, it does get kind of boring but now she has been creating some interesting new songs."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Ishmeal smiled to her as he stroked the side of her face. "Well I can assure you, so will I." he said as he kissed her lightly. "Ah, with any luck his head will be rolling around on the floor later tonight." he chuckled with a grin. He wrapped his arm around her waste as he pulled her into the case further. His hands traced over her back as his eyes closed.

----

Hoggle's eyebrows rose. "Suppose? I'm always right." he said with a smirk. "Good. Nice to see you'll do as your told." he with a wink. "Boring? Speaking of which.." he said before scooping her up into his arms. "Let's not get bored." he said as he carried her back into the bedroom. His lips met hers as his foot met the door, slamming it shut. He through onto the bed before diving next to her, embracing her in the kiss once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 am

Selene smiled lightly. "Perfect." She said as her hands went to his shoulders. As he put an arm around her waist, one arm went around his neck. She returned the kiss, smiling as she did so. But then she pulled her head back a little bit. "I do have one other worry though, Valdemar." She said, her tone still gentle but a little serious. The last encounter had not been a pleasant one with him.

---

Desari rolled her eyes. "You would be surprised, I don't always do what I'm told." She smiled a sly one, but she allowed him to take her to the bed. Desari was a person that at times was stubborn. Suprisingly so for she is shy at first.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 am

Ishmeal smiled against her lips. His eyebrows rose slightly as she pulled away. His smile faded as she spoke. He rubbed the back of his neck lightly. "It's nothing to do with him." he said simply, a look of concern etched over his face before he wiped it away with a smile once more. "I love you. That involves no-one but us." he smiled to her. His hand found her face once more. The back of his hand stroking her face. "Nobody else."

----

(Busy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accompanied to the Performance
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Loquere-
Jump to: