The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Accompanied to the Performance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Accompanied to the Performance Empty
PostSubject: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Selene peeked outside the window, darkness had fallen and a smile appeared on her face. "Hopefully I am not interrupted this time." She muttered with a scowl. Humans always messed things up, they needed to learn to keep their nose out of other people's business. She turned back to Ishmeal with a smile. "Are you ready to go?" She asked, a gleam in her eyes. It had been a long time since a man had accompanied her to her performance. She wore a black, strapless, ballgown. Jewels went up the middle of and small ones dotted around the lower half. Her butler had figured out where she was and brought the rest of her things. She walked to the table that she had set the necklace down on and lifted it up to her neck.

http://www.prom-dress-gown.com/products/big/20080323202500.jpg
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Ishmeal leaned forward in the chair lightly with a smile over his lips. "I am indeed." he said as he pushed himself to his feet. He walked over to her and took the necklace into his hands, fastening it behind her neck before kissing her shoulder. "You look beautiful." he whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he cuddled her back into him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Selene smiled and turned her head so she could see him. "Thank you...I don't know if I ever could get used to that." Again, it had been awhile since someone complimented her. She was used to going to the shows, performing, perhaps feeding, and then going home. Now, that changed and she was happy. "So, do you want to get a 'bite to eat' afterwards." She said with a slight smirk. Only he would understand what she meant.

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Ishmeal placed his chin onto her shoulder with a smile. "Well you better get used to it." he said with a slight laugh. He looked down to his stomach before back to her once more. "Do you really need to ask?" he said with a raised eyebrow before laughing once more. "I'm always up for a bite." he grinned to her. He moved her hair from her neck before kissing it lightly once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Selene chuckled lightly. "No, I don't I need to." She said, then looked out the window. The carriage was ready. "Well, we better get going. A lot of anxious humans will be waiting." She said as she turned and hooked her arm around his. The man she was performing for was a higher up lord, she wasn't sure. She never really payed attention to their titles, yet acted human as always around them.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Ishmeal chuckled to her lightly. "Bloody nuisances." he said with a shake of his head. "I could think of better thing we could be doing than entertaining humans.." he said as he wiggled his eyebrows. He looked down to her arm as she hooked it around his. He lead the way out of his house and down to the carriage. He opened the door for her to enter before entering afterwards, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Selene laughed lightly. "Lustful are we?" She said with a smirk. "Later." She whispered as he lead them through the house. She nodded to the butler as they stepped into the carriage. She sat down and looked out the window, she was slightly nervous. Something felt off, perhaps it was because it was a new song. No, that wasn't it. She never became nervous because of that. She didn't know but she felt that something more than a performance would happen.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 am

Ishmeal couldn't tear his eyes away from her. "You're performing for the grand duke of Parasitus tonight.." he said with a slight frown. "Rodger or something." he said gesturing a hand to say as if it mattered. "Keep your wits about you my love. They say he's even worse than the king himself." he rose his eyebrows lightly. "And that is saying something." he said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 am

Selene smiled and leaned her head into his shoulder. "I always have my wits about me." She said, lifting her head up to give him a wink. "Besides, if he makes a move. He will find out what he is dealing with." She said with a smirk. She looked out the window to see estate in sight. "Here we go." She gave a hopeful smile. The butler came to a stop in front of the entrance, her got down and opened the carriage door for them.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 am

Ishmeal chuckled at her words. "I'm glad to hear it." he said with a nod. He laughed at her next comment before turning to see the butler opening the door. "Indeed." he said with raised eyebrows. He never really liked rubbing shoulders with humans, let alone ones that deluded themselves into thinking they were superior to the others. They were all just food sources.

---

Rodger sat back comfortably in his elevated seat. He'd come all the way To Loquere to see this performance. He needed to get away from all the construction anyway, the new captain of the city guard was putting everything into affect. He looked about at the estate, he'd been personally invited by one of the Loquere lords. Probably wanting to rub shoulders with a grand duke. He smirked to himself as he waited.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:33 am

Selene smiled as she got out of the carriage, nodding to the butler as they went. "I am curious as to why one such as the Grand Duke of Parasitus would come to see MY performance. I am not that famous." She said with a shrug. It didn't bother her at all. Entertaining was a way should could spend her time instead of sulking around the streets at night like any other vampire. They soon reached the back room. "I have another new song, Ishmeal. It is sort of based around you actually." She said as she looked in the mirror, making sure she didn't look totally inhuman.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:16 am

Ishmeal held a hand up to her. "Your beauty must have travelled through all 5 kingdoms." he said with a grin. His eyebrow rose questioningly "Based around me?" he inquired with a light smile. "It's not a mocking song is it? I get enough of that from that wretch Hoggle.." he grumbled under his breath. "I will get my own back one of these days.." he said as he groaned to himself.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 am

Selene smiled. "Always the charmer, my dear." She said before peeking out from behind the curtain. There were a lot of people, but she wasn't nervous at all. It was a thing that had faded long ago when she first started. "No, it is not mocking you." She said before turning back to him. "Why would I mock someone that I love?" She stepped over to him, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 am

Ishmeal rolled his shoulders. "Of course my love." he grinned to her. His eyebrows rose slightly. "I look forward to hearing it." he said with a warm smile spreading over his features. "If it's sang by the woman I love, I'm positive that I will enjoy it." he said as he took her hand in his, kissing it tenderly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:46 am

Selene smiled warmly. "I reserved a seat for you up front, of course. You better get going. The show is about to start." She said gesturing to the one door. Hopefully the people had not heard of her other night, how she 'mysteriously' disappeared. Her thoughts returned to Ishmeal and she patted him on the arm lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 am

Ishmeal smiled to her lightly. "Of course." he said as he kissed her lightly on the lips. "Good luck." he said as he patted her hand before walking to the door. His eyes scanned the filled chairs, landing on the old duke on a raised chair. Ishmeal shook his head lightly and took his seat at the front getting himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:51 am

Selene smiled as he left. "Thank you." She said. The lord of the estate came out and quickly announced who was performing. Selene took a deep breath and waited behind the curtains. After the announcement, the curtains rose and she walked forward. Her eyes scanned the crowd, landing on an old man that she assumed to be Rodger.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:57 am

Rodger glared at the empty stage. His face leaned onto his hand as he let out a bored sigh. He started plainly at the lord as he announced the performance. He yawned lightly before his attention was snapped up by the beauty that took the stage. He leaned up from his hand as his eyebrows drew together and his jaw fell open.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:33 am

Selene gave a small bow to the crowd as they clapped their hands. She smiled at them before turning to the constructor. She gave a slight nod and his baton went up. Soon the beat started in and she began to sing. "Your so hypnotizing. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch, magnetizing. Feels like I am floating, leaves my body glowing..." Her voice travelled all across the crowd, reaching everyone within the estate.

(Any guesses to what the song is? :p I claim no rights to the song.)

Last edited by shadowmere on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:07 am

Ishmeal smiled to her as he watched her move on the stage. Her voice ringing in his ears as he tilted his head to the side with contentment. He loved her. Her beauty and her voice just added emphasis to his feelings. He began to sway slightly as she sang.

----

Rodger had his eyes transfixed onto her curvaceous body. As her body sway so did his eyes. He traced a finger along his bottom lip as a smirk moved over his lips. He certainly had plans for this girl. Even if she was a vampire. Oh yes. There'd been enough vampire's in Parasitus lately that he could tell.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 am

Selene smiled as she sang, the crowd seemed to be transfixed. Her gaze moved to Ishmeal, it was a warm and loving one. "They say be afraid. Your not like the others, futuristic lover. Different DNA. They don't understand you. Your from a whole other world. A different dimension. You open my eyes. And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light." The orchestra intensified a little as she prepared for the next verse. "Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me. Infect me with you love and fill me with your poison. Take me, ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim. Ready for abduction." Her hips swayed lightly, yet in a seductive way. "Boy, your an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial." She continued on through the song, the lyrics changed but still rhymed.

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 am

Ishmeal's eyes never left her as he leaned forward with a grin over his face. Rodger's eyes moved to the fat man on the front row, they narrowed slightly. Another vampire? A smirk played over his lips as he leaned down from his chair, whispering into a guards ear that was stood beside him. The guard immediately left the room as Rodger settled back into his chair. Meanwhile, Ishmeal's eyes were still transfixed on the women that he had come to love indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 am

Selene paused for a measure or so, letting the music play for a little while. "This is transcendental. On another level. Boy, your my lucky star." Her voice grew soft as she sang. "I wanna walk on your wavelength. And be there when you vibrate. For you, I"ll risk it all...all!" Cymbals crashed as she repeated the main part of the song. The music intself seemed to intensify, along with her voice. "Boy, your an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial." She song ended, the crowd cheered. She was anxious to see their reaction to it and was quite happy with it. She turned to Ishmeal and smiled before going back stage.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:11 am

As the song ended Ishmeal leapt to his feet and applauded her eccentrically. He then followed her back stage, pushing the door open before closing it behind him. "That was wonderful!" he said to her as he flung his arms open and wrapped them around her. "You were amazing! Listen to them!" he said as the sound of applause rang through the estate. "Well done, my love." he said with a bright smile.

---

Rodger watched her move backstage and the fat vampire go after her. He traced his finger along his bottom lip before his attention was captured by a blonde man with piercings. "Arthur." he said with a dark smirk. Arthur's eyebrow rose to Rodger, he didn't like him in the slightest, Grand Duke or not. Arthur nodded his head lightly before watching as Rodger pointed back stage as the crowd began to leave. Arthur smiled lightly as his hand removed his claymore slowly, moving to the back stage door.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 am

Selene returned the embrace, she pulled back a little to look at him. "So you did like it?" She asked, a little worried. Her songs were different, she always knew that, but the crowd seemed to love them. "I hope that the Grand duke found it pleasing, not that I should care but I always like to know what humans think." She said with a slight smile. She had managed a few glances at Rodger, she noticed that he had this look about him. It wasn't quite right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accompanied to the Performance   Accompanied to the Performance Empty

Back to top Go down

Accompanied to the Performance
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Loquere-
Jump to: