The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Dungeons of Parasitus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 am

Onai looked at Amelia. "Perhaps you will find another." She said, trying to reassure her. Amelia was the one man type but now she didn't know what to do. Amelia looked at the female lycan. "You did all you could." She said quietly, then turned away. The only thing on her mind was revenge. "Don't even think about, Amelia, you can't fight anyone in the state that your in." Onai said firmly, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:24 am

Bud looked to Amelia. "There is never only one love in this life." he assured her. The female lycan looked across to Onai. "But I didn't do it soon enough it seems." she said with a frown. Bud walked over and patted a hand onto her shoulder. "Don't blame yourself." he said with a light smile. He then looked to Amelia. "Revenge is best served cold. You need to cool yourself down. Learn how to take the proper revenge." he said to her confirmingly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 am

Amelia laughed lightly at Bud. "That is easy for you to say, you are able to live for centuries. I on the other hand only have a hundred, maybe more if I am lucky." She said, she was starting to warm up a bit. Onai smiled and patted her shoulder. "You will have your revenge, I promise you that." She said, then got up. Amelia got up as well. "Hazari will be constantly watching his back." She stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:49 am

Bud laughed lightly. "You'll get your revenge sooner than that. You just need to learn how to get it." he said with a light laugh. "There's a number of ways.." he said as he stroked his chin lightly. "It depends what you want to do." he rose an eyebrow to her lightly. "From what I hear, he has plenty of people to do that for him." he said before sighing heavily. "Hold on.. You want revenge against Hazari? The tyrant king of Parasitus!?" he said with raised eyebrows. "You need to learn how to fight." he said with a frown. "I would offer to train you myself, but a lycan's body far excedes a humans, we wouldn't be able to train you."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 am

Onai nodded. "I'm afraid he is right, Amelia. We would only cause more injury to you." She said. Amelia sighed. "My child is not the only thing I will be getting revenge for." She said sadly. She then went silent, deep in thought. Onai turned to face Bud. "We thank you for what you have done." She said with a smile.

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 am

Bud nodded to her. "Indeed. I don't exactly know any humans that would train you either.." he said rubbing the back of his neck. He looked to her with a raised eyebrow as she spoke again. "What else will you be getting revenge for?" he questioned with a tilt of his head. "Revenge isn't always the best thing. Even when you have it.. it wont make everything all right. It wont bring anyone back.." he said as he cleared his throat slightly. Tapping his club against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 am

Amelia smiled lightly. "I know one, but I highly doubt he would do it." She said. Edgar was the one, all those hits on the head weren't just luck. He had to have learned somewhere. She looked at Bud once again. "Hazari also killed my fiancée. He has taken everything, and I intend for him to go through everything that I did." She said, her eyes held that gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 am

Bud looked to her with a light smile. "There's only one way to find out." he said with a light laugh. His laughter died instantly as she continued. "Bastard." he muttered lightly. "As I said, revenge can't bring anyone back.. is it truly what you want? Is it what your fiancé would have wanted for you?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 am

Amelia shrugged. "After what just happened, I don't think he wants to see me again. He made that very clear." She said, rubbing the bump on her head. She had to admit, the old man had fight in him. "We will see what happens when I confront Hazari." She said simply before easing to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 am

Bud looked to her before placing a hand onto her shoulder gently. "You need to go and ask him." he said lightly. "Only time can tell what will happen." he said before turning to his tribe. "Right, it's time to move on." he said as his tribe nodded to him in return. He then moved off from them. "A pleasure to have met you, you have my condolences." he said as he bowed his head. He then moved with his tribe off into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:14 am

Amelia nodded and watched him disappear into the darkness. She then turned back to Onai and the other lycans. "Well?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Onai smiled as the others shifted into their Crinos forms. "We will have to lay low for awhile before you can seek out anyone to train you." She said before shifting into her Crinos form. She grunted sligtly before picking Amelia up and walking off, the others following her with Shayna at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeons of Parasitus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3