The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Outside of Parasitus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Outside of Parasitus Empty
PostSubject: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:49 pm

The sun peeked through the dirt stained window of the captains courters. Calypo's delicate, femine and yet strong form shifted underneath the blankets. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she reached out blindly for her pants, but could not find them. She let out a huff and cracked her eyes open, searching for her clothing. They were across the other side of the room, most likely from Robert throwing them over there as he practically tore them off. A smile spread across her face as memories of their past times together filled her mind. "Speaking of which." She said, lifting her head she looked around for Robert.

"Robert?" She called, then felt something next to her. "Oh, there you are." She said, turning over so she faced him. Pulling the blankets over her body more, for she was still naked. "Wake up sleepy head." She said, shaking his shoulder lightly. Her delicate fingers traced over the muscle of his shoulder and down to his side. Sending a tickling sensation through out his body. "Come on." She urged again.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue May 08, 2012 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:14 pm

The peaking sun shone slightly on Robert's sleeping face. The dreams and memories of the night before, coupled with memories of the past floated through his mind. Although he was sound asleep, a smile formed over his lips. He then felt a sensation down his side, hide eyes flickering open slowly. His arms then stretched over his head as he let out a yawn.

His arm them found it's way around her. "Morning." he said to her with a raised eyebrow. He watched her pull the covers around her more. He shook his head slowly. "Er, what do you think you're doing?" he said as his head then disappeared below the covers. He moved over to her slowly, kissing her stomach gently.

Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 am

Calypso smiled and shifted slightly so she lay on her back. "Don't you dare pull these blankets off, I am still naked as I'm sure you can see." She said, lifting the blanket up to look at him. She reached down and ran a hand through his hair, gently tugging the strands as she reached the back of his neck. Where she massaged it lightly before withdrawing her hand from him.

"How did you sleep, love?' She asked, still keeping the blanket up so she could look at him. She actually had slept well, it had been awhile since that happened. It seems that she missed him more than she realized. She couldn't blame him for they were pirates, they needed to travel to stay alive. At the time, she just wasn't sure if she would see him again.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:40 am

Robert smirked up to her lightly. "Why? I'm the only who's going to see.." he said as he kissed down her stomach slowly, teasing her belly button with his tongue. "Amazingly well. I definitely needed the rest." he laughed against her skin. His hands then moved slowly up and down her sides as he moved past her belly button, leaving a trail with his tongue.

He looked up to her with a grin before his mouth buried itself between her legs. A slight laugh escaped his lips as he felt her body fidget from the sensation delivered through it. His fingers traced down her sides, had he had nails he would have scratched her skin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 am

Calypso rolled her eyes before taking in a sharp breath. "It is cold." She said before she felt his tongue teasing her belly button. Her fingers grasped at the bed sheets, or whatever they were. They certainly weren't the best but then again, they were pirates. "Robert..." She moaned as she felt his mouth between her legs. Teasing her and making her skin shiver with delight.

She felt his fingers along her sides and reached down to take them with her hands. Gently caresssing them with her fingers before letting them go. One of her hands made its way to his head, snaking itself through his hair again. A gasp escaped her lips as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 am

Robert laughed against her, "I'm sure this will warm you up." he smirked, his tongue and movements becoming more intense by the second. The floods of pleasure in her body became more and more frequent. His hands then moved up to her shoulders, pushing her down further onto his face.

His tongue flicked over her rapidly before something slammed through the side of the ship. He rolled himself forwards, taking her with him in his arms. His eyes widened as he saw the cannon ball slam through the other side of the ship. The yelling of the crew could be heard as another cannon was shot through the other side of the ship.

"What the f-!?" Robert shouted before a member of the crew shot down the stairs. "Cap'n, The king's ships are firing on us ma'am!" Robert had kept the sheets wrapped around Calypso's naked form.

His eyes moved to her before out of the large hole in the ship. "Signal for the grey ruby!" he shouted at the crew man. The crew man then disappeared back onto the deck. "Are you all right?" he asked he looked over Calypso slowly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:04 am

Calypso smirked and was about to comment before she felt the ship rock as a cannon ball slammed into it. She yelped in surprise and rolled with Robert, ducking her head so she wouldn't get hit. "Yes, I think so." She said, looking over her body before looking over his. She made sure that no one else was at the door before getting up. "We have to get up there, looks like Hazari came a little faster than I expected." She said, grabbing her clothes and putting them on.

Tying her belt to her waist, which contained her cutlass and various other things to use as defensive. She rummaged around for her bandana, soon finding it and tying it around her forehead. "Come now, Robert I'm sure we can finish later." She smirked lightly, pulling him to his feet. She handed him his clothes then went to peek out the hole that the cannon ball had ripped through her ship.

"Blast it." She hissed. "It looks like he is preparing to fire again, this hole is at least above the water level." She said, tapping it lightly before going back over to Robert.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:40 am

Robert glared at the regal looking ship that was firing upon them. Before his eyes landed on her once more. "Indeed." he said with a slight his. He pulled his trousers and shirt on, not bothering to button his shirt. He then tired on his belt with cutlass. He looked through the other hole where the cannon ball had shot right through. Spotting the Ruby in the distance.

"I knew they wouldn't let me down!" he said with a grin as he smacked her ass. "You can bet this fine ass we'll finish later." he said as he ushered her onto the deck. The crew were running around panicking. Another cannon ball shot across the deck, sending some of the crew flying into the sea.

Robert looked across to the Ruby the was moving around the outside, flanking the other ship. "Man the cannons!" he shouted at Calypso's crew. "The ruby is going around the rear, the least we can do is shoot up the front!" he roared. "Get your useless arses to those cannons!"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:22 am

Calypso looked across at the enemy ship, soon she heard her own cannons firing. Sending cannon balls hurtling into the other ship. Her own ship groaned and swayed from the damage. "We have to move the ship." She said to Robert before running up the stairs and pushing a man away from the wheel. "Man the cannons!" She shouted at the crew. Hearing her voice boosted their morale and they scrambled to do as they were told.

Four cannons fired at once, sending cannon balls into the enemy ship. "Robert! Help the men loosen the sails. We won't last long if we sit here!" She yelled over the roar of the cannons. Some of her men dashed over to the sails, but one was stuck and wouldn't come down.

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 am

Robert's eyes moved to the grey ruby as if fired at the ship from the rear. "That's it lads!" he shouted as he raised his cutlass into the air. "Take the bastards from both sides!" he laughed before his head turned to Calypso. "Aye!" he said as he moved over to the men with the stuck sail, he then slammed his cutlass onto one of the ropes, freeing the sail.

He looked to the men then. "Don't just stand there! Lighten the load! What ever can be lost, lose it!" he shouted. "Signal the ruby we're leaving!" he shouted to them as he moved up to Calypso at the wheel.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:32 am

Calypso watched the crew, surprisingly calm as they loosened the sail. The ship lurched forward as the sails caught wind, almost knocking her off her feet. She regained her footing and turned the wheel hard, away from the enemy ship. Supplies that were not needed were thrown overboard, along with a few barrels of rum but she preferred her life than rum. "We might just have to make a stand, Robert, look." She said, pointing to the other ship.

It seemed to moving toward them and quite fast. "Move your arses if you want to see the sun rise again!" She shouted at the crew. Another round of cannon balls were fired at the enemy ship, creating a loud boom on impact. She reached down to feel if her cutlass was still at her side, it was, then she looked over at Robert. For the first time, she was nervous and she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 am

Robert held onto the side as the ship launched forwards. "We can out run them with the Ruby at their back." he smirked to her. "We may have to lose the cannons.. rely on the ruby for fire support." he said as he looked back to it. "Release the cannons! Send them over board!" he shouted as he looked to her. "Cannons can be replaced." he said simply to her.

The grey ruby was battling fiercely, trying to take down the battle ship to give them time to retreat. Luck struck at that moment as a cannon swerved and slammed into the rudder of the ship. Send it into a slow but sure spin off. The crew of the ruby yelled before signalling across to their captain.

"The ships out of control! Lets move!" he roared as he spied the ruby doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:53 am

Calypso nodded and signalled to her men to get rid of the cannons, steering her ship further away from the enemy. She glanced back at the ship, watching as it spun out of control. "Good." She said, then looked ahead of her again. She could feel the ship grow lighter as the cannons feel overboard, making the eclipse move even faster. "If Hazari still finds interest, it wouldn't surprise me if we run into another ship." She commented lightly to Robert.

She glanced back again, they were getting further and further away from their enemy and a sense of relief started to come over her. "He wouldn't come after us himself would he?" She asked, curiously looking over at Robert. "I have high doubts but still..." She paused, the king was unpredictable, everyone knew that.

But still, she wondered. And in times like these, it didn't hurt to wonder if your enemy was truly following you or just sending their puppets to do the dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:50 am

The ruby disappeared from sight as the naval ship stopped it's pursuit. Robert looked to her with a light smirk. "The king never comes out himself. What's the good in being a king if you can't get everyone to do everything for you?" he said with a shake of his head. "We need to get this repaired." he said looking to the ship.

"Looks like Hazari only sent the one ship.." he said as his eyebrows came together. "Coward." he said under his breath with a light smile. He then moved behind Calypso. He brushed her hair to the side as his lips found her neck.

"Whilst the ships getting repaired.. I say we spend some time on my ship."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Calypso smiled lightly, nodding a little in agreement. "Indeed he is a coward." She said, stepping back from the wheel and placing her hands on her hips. "I want to stay close my ship though. To make sure they do it right." She said, tapping her hip lightly. The Eclipse was her father's ship, he passed it along to her once she grew old enough.

He did well to take care of it and make sure that it was done right. She would do the same, for her father. She was drawn from her thoughts by Robert as he placed his lips on her neck. She smirked lightly and leaned back against him. "Oh yeah? We stay close to my ship though."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Robert's eyebrows rose to her with a light smile. "Yeah?" he said as he moved behind her, sliding his hands around to her stomach. "To be honest, I don't think we're going to have much time to see if the ship gets done up properly." he smirked to her, kissing her neck tenderly. The Ruby pulled in a long side of them silently.

Robert then pulled Calypso onto his shoulder. He smacked her ass before turning to her crew. "Make sure this ship is in tip top condition again." he said his voice and face suddenly stern. "I want it ready to sail within a week." he said as he looked to her ass, chewing his bottom lip.

"Make that 2 weeks." he said with a nod. He then grabbed a rope from the mast, swinging himself and Calypso aboard the ruby.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:52 am

Calypso frowned lightly, tilting her head to the side and keeping her hands on her hips. "Stop ordering MY crew around. You do not command this ship, I do." She said with a quick tone, glancing back at him. "I told you that long ago." She chided gently before looking back at her ship. It would take sometime.

She then found herself looking at the other side of the ship as Robert through her over his shoulder. A sigh escaped her lips as she placed her hands on his lower back for support as they swung over to his ship. "I am perfectly capable of doing that myself." She said, turning her head to look at him. "But thank you, you have become such a gentlemen." She said with a light smirk.

"You can put me down now, Captain Robert." She said, tugging and his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 am

Robert didn't respond to her, he simply laughed. The crew of the ruby saluted the captain as he landed on the deck. "Good work lads." he said with a grin. "We'll teach him for sending a damn test ship at us." he said as his turned his head to Calypso on his shoulder. "I try my best love." he said with a wink.

"Put you down? But I'm enjoying the view.." he said with a slight laugh, the crew laughed quietly as well. He placed her down onto her feet as he tilted his head. "Mine." he said to the crew with raised eyebrows.

"Back to work you mangy dogs!" he shouted suddenly, the crew then dispersed, moving back to their various posts. Robert's arms folded over his chest as he tilted his head at Calypso. "Now then."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:03 am

Calypso put her head in her hands and shook her head. "Must you embarass me so?" She asked, but couldn't help but smile. "Yes, put me down." She said, pointing to the wooden floor. She then sent a slight glare at the crew before rolling her eyes.

"One day, I will emabrass you in front of them." She said, poking his chest as he put her down. The crew members on her ship had begun to repair. The ship was old and sustained some damage, but it was fast and trustworthy.

Calypso waved over to them, signalling she was to stay on the Grey Ruby. "What?" She asked, turning back to Robert. Again placing her hands on her hips. An eyebrow arched.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:08 am

Robert grinned at her. "Embarrass you? If I wanted to do that, I'd rip your clothes off right here, with my teeth." he said with a wink, a dark smirk sweeping across his face. "How do you expect to do that?" he asked with raised eyebrows. "I can think of a few ways you could try.." he said with a thoughtful look on his face.

He watched as she waved over to her own crew. Before moving his eyes back to her. "What?" he asked with a grin. "What.. do you want to do now?" he asked as he stepped over to her slowly, his hands moving to her waste gently.

"Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:13 am

Calypso rolled her eyes and placed her hands on his shoulders. "You wouldn't dare." She said, tapping his noise. "Unless you want your crew swarming to get their hands on me, I think you won't." Truthfully, she didn't know if he would or not. His crew were pretty loyal.

"I know that it isn't the best time right now but...I need supplies for the ship. And the closest place is Parasitus." She said with a shrug, tilting her head tot he side as she did so. "But I'm sure there are many small shops along the outside of the city." She ran her hands up his chest and around his neck. "That way we don't have to go inside the city."

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Robert's eyebrows rose to her. "Wouldn't I?" he smirked darkly. "I think I can handle them. Although I wouldn't blame them.." he as he looked to her with a tilt of his head. "...You're kidding, right? You want to go BACK to the city that was trying to kill us?" his eyebrows rose even higher.

"That's the logical choice, of course." he said shaking his head. "You don't think Hazari will have guards.. everywhere? All over his kingdom." he said rolling his neck with a slight crack. "We'll go somewhere else. Benedictus is the next kingdom by the ocean." he said stepping away from her slowly, shoving a crew member away from the wheel, as he took it into his own hands.

"The things I do for you." he said as he began to spin the wheel.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:58 am

Calypso crossed her arms in fron tof her chest. "If they plan on having children in the near future, they won't touch me." She scoffed, raising an eyebrow. "It's the closest place, besides, I did say I want to stay near my ship." A scowl formed over her lips.

"Yes, I know Hazari will have guards, but we are pirates, we know how to get around them. At least I do." She said with a smirk before it disappeared again. "We can't leave my ship here, Robert, it's a sitting duck." She protested, moving beside him. Yet she kind of figured she couldn't change his mind.

Another scoff escaped her lips and she moved to the side of the ship. She was about to make a comment but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Parasitus   Outside of Parasitus Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside of Parasitus
Page 1 of 1