The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Dungeons of Parasitus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 am

Valdemar smirked to her lightly. "No need to come back." he said with a tilt of his head. "We will go and collect your things now." he said as he gestured for her to walk with him. "Brutus will stay here and keep your companions company, wont you Brutus?" Brutus looked to him with a slight nod. "Do not attack them unless they attack you first." Valdemar retorted to him. Brutus snarled slightly before agreeing. Valdemar started walking towards Parasitus. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 am

Onai nodded to the others before heading off after Valdemar. Amelia eyed the vampire that stayed. She couldn't do much if he attacked her. Two of lycans shifted back into their Crinos forms. Not to attack just for defense. Onai jogged up ahead of Valdemar, to her house. She went inside and started to gather a few things
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:31 am

Brutus didn't take his eyes from the lycans infront of him. He'd taken out much stronger in the past, he could easily tear out their throats before they even realised he'd moved. His eyes watched as they shifted into their lupus forms, his tongue moving over his lips. The scent of blood was still filling his nostrils has he kept control of himself, thankfully he'd drained someone of their blood previously.

---

Valdemar followed after, he leaned into the door frame of her house. His eyes not leaving her form as he smirked lightly. "Why attempt to attack?" he questioned suddenly with a raised eyebrow. "Surely you knew this was a protected kingdom?" he said as his eyes roamed around the house before him. "Protected by vampire lords even." he said with a light laugh. "Such as myself."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 am

Onai continued to gather her things, once again putting clothes over her body. "We were not attempting an attack, do you really think we have pulled it off with only six lycans?" She questioned, her back still to him. "We were on a rescue mission." She stated simply. She had gathered all her things. She brushed past Valdemar and made her way to Amelia's house.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:01 am

Valdemar laughed to her lightly. "And what makes you think you could pull off a rescue mission with only six of you?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. As she brushed past him he followed after her immediately. "All this to save a pathetic human." he said shaking his head lightly. "I don't know why you dogs bother with them. They're only use is food." he stated firmly. "But at least they have a use." he said looking to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:12 am

Onai whipped around and growled. "She is not just any human." She snapped. "But your a blood sucker, so why would you care." She said before going into the house. "Don't even bother coming in." She said as she went to the back of the house, gathering Amelia's things.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 am

Valdemar chuckled lightly to her. "True, her blood does smell exceptionally sweet. I wonder how it tastes.." he mused aloud. "And you're just a stupid dog, anyone that scratches behind your ear becomes your new best friend." He said with a roll on his eyes. "God knows what'll happen if they rub your belly." he said with a laugh. "It's no bother." he said as he followed her into the house. Keeping his eyes fixed on her.
"You think I trust a lycan? I think not."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 am

Onai turned and growled again. "Not just any human is my friend, you leech." She retorted. Before giving him a hard shove, forcing him backward. "I said stay out." She snarled. Her strength was far more than his.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:44 am

Valdemar laughed at her once more. "Until they give you a treat." he smirked to her. He shoved her back in return. "And I said I don't trust lycans." he snapped back. "Now hurry up or you wont be able to leave at all. Alive." he said as he glared to her slightly. "Hurry up and get out." he spat to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 am

Onai's lip twitched as she turned back Amelia's belongings. She gathered up her clothes and anything else she might need. Then she headed downstairs, she quickly grabbed Amelia's dagger and put it in the bag. She glanced around again. "Where the hell did she put it?" She muttered to herself. She ruffled through some clothing in an attempt to find it.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 am

Valdemar rolled his neck with a groan. He then rolled his eyes as he watched her. "So much for dogs being able to find things easily." he said with a smirk. "Sniff it out girl." he said with a laugh. His eyes moved to the moon before landing back on her once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:05 am

Onai's fingers hit something wooden. "Here it is." She said, more to herself. She pulled out a longbow. It looked like a normal one except the wood was white. They were very rare to find, few made them outof the tree itself. Although no one is supposed to reveal what tree it came from. Onai pulled the bags onto her back and held the bow in one hand as she again brushed past Valdemar.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 am

"About time." he said as he watched her withdraw the bow. He followed after her as they left the house. He spared a glance up to the castle before back to her once more. "I knew dogs were good at playing fetch." he sneered. "Maybe she'll scratch under your chin when you give it to her." he smirked at her as they approached the others. It looked as if Brutus had the lycan's too scared to move. Valdemar smiled to him lightly. "Good man."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 am

Onai ignored Valdemar as she approached the others. They were still, but not out of fear. She nodded to them and the remaining shifted into their Crinos forms. Onai walked over to the male that had Amelia and switched off. She cradled Amelia close, as if she were a child. Her fur providing some warmth to the cold human. She turned her head back to the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:35 am

Valdemar watched her cradle the human. "Now take the blood bag and go." he said as Brutus let out a low growl. "I wont be able to keep Brutus under control forever." he said as he patted Brutus's shoulder slowly. "He tends to get too angry at certain moments." he smirked as his eyes landed on the human girl. He tutted under his breath with a light shake of his head. "What a waste."

----

Rodger walked into the throne room, bowing his head to the king. "Your highness, the taxes have been collected and the evaders punished." he said, Hazari wasn't paying attention, he never did when it came to taxes. He had more pressing matters to attend to. It was mainly Rodger that took care of the kingdom, hence why it was in such a poor state because he was lining his own pockets. Rather than helping to improve the kingdom. But Hazari was too preoccupied with getting an heir to his thrown and expanding his empire to care about the people within his kingdom.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 am

Onai snorted lightly before turning away. "This won't be the last time that we see them." She said to the other lycans. Shayna waited for them all to go before turning to the two. She gave a savage snarl before turning and walking away as well. Soon, the pack disappeared into the darkness of the forest. Once again, the forest was quiet and calm
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:50 am

Valdemar watched them go with a tilt of his head. "Oh I do hope not, the pleasure of your company was so delightful.. it made me one to wag my tail." he mocked. Brutus stared at Shayna as she gave a savage snarl he darted at her only to be pulled backwards by Valdemar. "No." he retorted to him. Brutus glared at Shayna. "I get you when you alone." he snarled at her. Valdemar merely laughed with raised eyebrows.

---

"The lycans are gone." Aro said as Brutus and Valdemar appeared beside him, having flitted from the outskirts. "Good." Hazari said as he wiped a hand over his mouth. Rodger looked to the vampire before to the king, bowing his head as he left the room. As he exited he came into contact with Edgar. The two never liked each other. Edgar glared to him. "Rodger, not dead yet?" Edgar spat at him. "Ah, I see your still clinging to life you old goat." Roder retorted. "Be careful, or I may have to install a life tax on the elderly." Edgar shook his head. "That means you'd have to pay as well you moron."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:06 am

Once they were far away, the pack stopped. "We need to assess the damage." Onai said in the Garou tongue. Shayna scowled slighty. "We should wait until we are with the others." She protested. The others were quick to reprimand her with their glares. She wasn't in that low of a position. She just needed to learn respect. Onai remained in her Crinos form as she gently lifted Amelia's shirt up a little. She grunted softly and turned to the others. "The damage is severe, the baby will be lucky to have survived this." She turned back to Amelia, shifting into her human form. Amelia sighed when Onai repeated what she said. "Time will tell, won't it?" She asked. Onai simply nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:17 am

Hazari stroked at his chin as he looked between the three vampires. Brutus was looking at him like nothing more than a piece of meat that he would love to drain of blood at any moment. Valdemar wasn't looking at him at all, rather wondering why cattle deserved to have rule of a kingdom. Where as Aro was smirking to him lightly. "It seems I have fulfilled my part of the bargain." Aro said to him as he moved his hair behind his ear.
"I will inform you of your part in my plans, when the time arises" he said smoothly.

---

Bud spun the golden club in his hands as he walked with a few members of his tribe. His nose instantly picked up the scent of other lycan's with a smile. He whistled as he walked in that direction, his tribe following. "Evening." he said as he finished spinning the club and held it by his side as his eyebrow rose. He smelled the distinct scent of human blood, his nose wrinkled slightly. The rest of his tribe were in their lupus forms. His eyes then moved between the other lycans with a slight tilted head. "What's happened here?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:42 am

The lycans turned to the tribe, still in their Crinos forms except for Onai. She turned to look at him. "Greetings Brother." She said, bowing her head slightly. Amelia peeked around her o get a better look. "We are not entirely sure of all the details, but we know that she was beaten badly and is bleeding." Onai said calmly. She wasn't expecting to see a lycan, yet a whole tribe of them.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 am

Buds eyes came together as he turned to his tribe. He pointed to one of them who began to change into the human form. "Bud?" the woman said with a raised eyebrow. "See what you can do." he said with a light frown as she stepped forward, lightly brushing past the other lycans. She knelt stood infront of Amelia with a light smile. "Can I take a look?" she said lightly. Bud watched on before looking to Onai. "She's very good." he said with a light laugh. "Not bad at healing either." he said with a wink. She turned round and scowled at him "Shut up bud." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:56 am

Onai smiled warmly as the other lycans shifted into their human forms. Amelia nodded her head and pulled up her shirt. Revealing her bruised stomach, she winced as she did so. "She is with child as well, or at least if it survived the beating." Onai said sadly. Bodies were built to handle severe injuries, but humans were so fragile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:59 am

The female lycan frowned at her words. Looking over her stomach before she went to work. Bud shook his head lightly. "Animals." he said through gritted teeth. He moved a hand over his bold head before looking to her once more. "It's doubtful if the baby survived or not.." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. The female lycan shook her head lightly. "I can't find a heart beat or anything.." she looked to Amelia then. "I am so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:03 am

Amelia shook her head. "I'm only two months along though." She said desperately. Onai frowned, this wasn't the Amelia she was used to seeing. Amelia had always been a strong, independent woman. Now that there was a child involved, all that seemed to change. Shayna bowed her head slightly, she knew now was not the time to be a smart ass so she kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 am

Bud wiped a hand over his face. "There's still a slight detection of life at this time of the pregnancy.." he said with a deep frown. The female lycan shook her head as she placed a hand on the human girls shoulder lightly. "I am so, so sorry." she said as she hung her head, the rest of the tribe doing the same. Bud looked across to her. "Sometimes these things happen love.. and we have no control over these things." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck before lowering his head with the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons of Parasitus   Dungeons of Parasitus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeons of Parasitus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next