The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Parasitus castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 am

Hazari sat back in his thrown as he looked across to Rodger. A smirk flickered over his face. "I can feel the time during closer Rodger. She'll make an attempt soon." he said as his tongue found his lips. "Wait for word from the captain sire, please." Rodger said as he bowed his head to the king. Hazari didn't like being second guessed, but in this case it would be best to have all the fact than to make assumptions. No matter how sure they could be. He scratched at his right eyebrow before lowering his hand back onto the warm of the chair. "Who else could she have allied herself with? I should have Onai killed.. or do it myself. Her list of allies would shorten considerably." he mused to himself with the thought of ramming his blade through the lycan's body and cleaving her in two. Rodger shook his head lightly. "With all due respect sire, with the vampires that you allied yourself with, the lycan's would not be a problem anyway." he said before Hazari raised a hand to silence him. "It's insurance." he said with a smile. "If they attacked in day light, there is nothing the vampires can do. Where as if I kill the lycan, there's nothing she can do, day or night." he laughed darkly. His eyes then went to the door, awaiting the return of his captain of the guard.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:25 am

Zephyrus quickly rode into the city, a stable boy was quick to grab his horse as he set off to the throne room. He knocked respectively before entering, he approached in a calm manner. Yet he couldn't hide his glee at having found Amelia. He bowed low before looking at the king. "Your majesty, I have found her." He began, glancing at Rodger before back at the king. "She is within the forest to the west of here. She is with the healer, Edgar." He said, straightening himself upward. "She is training it appears...to prepare for the fight."

Last edited by shadowmere on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 am

Rodger opened the door to allow him to enter before closing it behind him. He nodded his head to the captain as he entered. Hazari smiled lightly as he stroked at his chin. "Interesting." he mused as he lowered his hand once more. "How goes the training?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head. Rodgers eyebrows rose. "Your majesty, if she is training under Edgar.." he began before Hazari silenced him once more. Hazari didn't look at him, his eyes remained on Zephyrus. "Answer the question." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am

Zephyrus again looked at Rodger before looking back at the king. "It seems she is picking it up rather quickly. While watching, I think I did find a weakness." He said with a slight smirk. Jacques, she still had not managed to let go. "It seems she still can't let her dead fiancee go..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:39 am

Hazari smiled lightly as he spoke of the training. "A weakness hm?" he asked before laughing slightly before shaking his head. "That will no doubt allow rage into her actions." he said as he stroked at his chin once more. Rodger opened his mouth to speak but thought better of it. "Do you happen to know how long the training will take to finish?" he asked with intent.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 am

Zephyrus nodded his head in agreement. "Yes it will indeed." He said, the smirk left his face as Hazari asked his next question. "That I am not sure of, but by the looks of things. I would say maybe a month." He said, he had watched her train. Watched her progress with each passing day. This would only make the event more fun.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 am

Hazari smirked across to Zephyrus before standing up. "We will allow her to finish her training. She didn't see you or know you were watching?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he walked over to the side where his katana was hanging on the wall. He took it of the wall with a smirk. "No matter how much training she receives.." he said before flipping over backwards and bringing down the blade centimetres from Zephyrus face. "She wont be in my league." he said before lowering the blade once more. He laughed darkly as Rodger's eyes widened, he wouldn't have put it past the king to cleave his head in two to demonstrate. Yet for some reason he didn't.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:54 am

Zephyrus shook his head. "No, she did not know of my presence." He said before the blade appeared in front of his face. He didn't move, didn't even flinch. He stood as still as stone for he knew if her moved, he probably wouldn't come out alive. He returned the kings laugh with a dark smile of his own. He glanced again over at Rodger, he took note to his nervousness and wondered what he had been up too. Whatever it was, the king obviously had a talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 am

"Good." Hazari said as he turned his blade over in his hands, before throwing from hand to the other. "She'll die just as Jacques did. A cowering, pathetic, mess." he said with a dark smile as he turned to face Zephyrus once more. "If you prove to me that you deserve it. I may even give her to you before she dies." he said with a roll of his neck. "Then again, I'm sure there are worse fates than death.." he said as he looked to Rodger. "Right Rodger?" he said with a dark laugh. Rodger bowed his head to the king once more.
"No, we will allow her to finish her training. Once she see's all her allies crumble and die before her eyes and she has suffered by my hands. I will hand her to you, IF you prove to me you deserve it." he said with a smirk. "Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 am

Zephyrus smirked lightly, he would prove to be more than worthy. Although, he was quiet curious to what Hazari had in mind for Amelia. Surely something dreadful for the woman had was quite spirited. He nodded his head to the king. "It will be done, my king." He said affirmitavely. There was no way she was going to escape him this time.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:14 am

Hazari moved back to his throne, sitting himself down. "I want you to find out each and every one of her allies. I want you to make a list for me. Then I want you to kill each and every one in front of her when she is beaten and broken." he said with a dark smirk. "She will watch her friends die as she watched Jacques die. They will leave nothing behind except blood stains on my kingdom." he laughed lightly. "Go. Find them. Start with Onai, I'm sure she'll know."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 am

Zephyrus nodded his head. A smirk still played over his face. "Yes, sire." He said before bowing again. Then turning to leave. These next few weeks would be truly eventful. He stopped just before the door out. "Does that inculde the healer?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:22 am

Hazari rose his head to him with a smirk. "You leave him to me." he said with intent in his voice. He had other plans for Edgar. He would make her suffer even more. He had no doubt that by now she saw him as some form of father figure, well he was going to make her an orphan.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 am

Zephyrus nodded his head before leaving the room. He had to prepare, it wouldn't be hard to find Onai. He had left her with a considerable wound and she should be easy to track. He would beat the information out of her again. He did it before. He had no problem with it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parasitus castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasitus castle
Page 1 of 1