The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Another Night, Another Performance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 am

Desari smiled lightly as he wrapped his arms around her. She gently stroked his hands as she watched the petals float around the pool. "Well, if they find out that she is one. Soon they will find out about me." She said and leaned back against him more. "I could take them on, it seems that humans alway sunderestimate a vampire." She lifted her foot up so her toes were barely surfaced.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:24 am

Hoggle placed his head onto her shoulder. "Who's to say they don't already?" he said with raised eyebrows. "Have you never heard of the 'Order of the Dawn' before?" he said, saying the name in a mock posh accent. "It's not just your normal run of the mill, 'I want to kill vampires' slayer. They're professionals. The head is this guy, Father McCarty. His families been running it for 7 generations. The first Father McCarty was the one who kill Elijah, the first vampire." he said before turning and whispering her ear. "So don't you under estimate them. Otherwise I'll need to find someone else to have some fun with." he said teasingly with a pout.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 am

Desari turned her head so she looked at him. "I know who they are and yes I have heard of them. My mother hunted some of them down for they caused my father's death." She said as she raised her leg a little higher in the air. Then put it back beneath the surface of the water. "Is that your way of saying that you will miss me." She said, her hands moved to his legs and pinched them slightly.

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 am

Hoggle raised his eyebrow slightly. "Ah." he said with a slight laugh. "Well they're no push overs, believe me." he said with a smirk. "That's my way of saying, you're good at what you do." he said with a simple shrug. That was the best compliment that you could get out of Hoggle really.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Desari smiled and tilted her head more to look at him. "Still so blunt I see." She said. Then she pulled her body away from him and swam to the other end of the bath. It got a little deeper as she went on. Soon, her feet weren't even touching the bottom. She stopped and turned to him, treading water as she looked at him. "Considering the fact that this is the first, well, third time I have done this."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Hoggle shrugged to her. "That's me." his eyebrows drew together at her. "I still don't believe that. It's been centuries and this was your first time.." he said with a smirk. "That and you suck like a tornado." he said with a wink. He raised his eyebrow to her treading water with a shake of his head. "I think there's something over this side that you might need to get." he said seductively. "So we can make it '4' times."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 pm

(Should we go back to Selene and Ishmeal?)

---

Desari smirked but remained where she was. She held up her hand and motioned with her finger for him to come to her. "I believe that it's your turn." She said, then moved moved forward a little so she touched the bottom. Her arms were moved back and forth as she tilted her head to him. "This one should be interesting, since we are in the water."

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Hoggle raised his eyebrow before a smirk spread over his face. "See. 3 times. pfft." he said as he ducked his head under the water. Still being able to hear her slightly through the water. He swam over to her. He placed her legs over his shoulders with a smile. He poked his head out of the water and smirked to her. "Get ready." he said before putting his beneath the water, sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

(I think we can leave the whole scene there tbh.. everyone's having fun and there's not much else we can do with it xD)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Night, Another Performance
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3