The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Essentia streets at night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Essentia streets at night.  Empty
PostSubject: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:05 am

The moon was full high up in the sky, a young womans ran through the streets panting heavily as she looked over her shoulder. She tripped over her own feet before pushing herself to her feet as she darted down an alley way. Valdemar swept through the dark abandoned streets of Essentia, his robes blowing slightly in the light breeze, following the young womans scent. Nothing played on his features, not remorse, not anger, nothing, he was simply stalking his prey, the humans were nothing but animals and a source of food for him. The young woman peered around the corner of the alley way, sighing with relief as she leaned against the wall before a hand slammed onto her throat.
The force of which Valdemar was using on the womans throat was extraordinary yet you wouldn't think so by looking at him. The woman struggled against his grip, but her weak human strength was nothing compared to his vampire superiority in every which way. As he choked the last few breaths from her body, she went limp, he moved his mouth to her neck, his teeth sinking into her skin as it pierced into it, blood flooded his mouth as he proceeded to feed.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:15 am

(I deleted my other post, I figured it wouldn't get many replies.)

Selene walked the streets, also looking for a meal. She only preyed on ones that she knew would not make it. She figured putting them out of their misery was the best that she could do for them. She soon found one, a man that was sleeping out on the streets, drunk and disoriented, he was the perfect example. Had nothing to lose and wasted his days on cheap rum. She calmly walked over to him and placed a cool hand on his forehead. He was barely conscious. She drug him into a nearby alley so no one would see. "I pray that you find your way in the next life..." She said before sinking her fangs into his neck. He let out a small groan before going silent. Selene welcomed the warm blood as it flooded her mouth. Little did she know, there was another of her kind within the area.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 am

(Yeah there was nothing to add to it really.)

Valdemar allowed the body to drop to the ground as he dabbed around his mouth lightly, wiping away the blood, he was full. He looked to the body plainly, another empty vessel to be disposed of. He picked up the body and kicked off from the ground, flitting out of the city where he abandoned the body in the woods, food for the animals.
He flitted back to the city, standing back in the same spot as swept a hand down the sleeve of his robes. His expression remained plain as he sniffed into the air lightly, placing the tip of his Cain to the ground as he walked in the direction that his nose lead him.
His eyes landed upon the feeding vampire with a slightly raised eyebrow "Good evening."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 am

Selene's rosed slowly and turned to face the other vampire. "Good evening." She said bowing her head slightly before wiping away the small amount of blood at her mouth. She looked the vampire up and down. "How are you this fair night?" She asked as she situated her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 am

(You need to make your replies are a descent size Very Happy)

Valdemar tapped his Cain lightly on the ground before looking up to the night sky, there wasn't a single star in the sky, but it was so clear. The moon seemed so big, so much bigger than normal. "I'm fine, just taking some cattle for a feed." he said with a simple shrug, "That's all the pathetic species is good for." he looked around at the city, it disgusted him that they were allowed to keep control of such places.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 am

(Sorry, is this better?)

Selene looked up at the sky as well, her gaze setting on the moon. It was beautiful, it's silver shine cast down upon them. It really brought out the glow of her skin, it was so white yet its feel was very soft. She then looked back at the vampire, he seemed a little arrogant. "I really have no opinion of them, other than they destructive and power hungry." She growled out the last part, her memory flashing back to the ones she had hunted. The ones that had took a part of her heart out, despite it not having to beat in a few centuries.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:51 am

(Yes that's much better, well done.)

Valdemar laughed lightly "Humans have always been destructive, they have destroyed practically everything they have built. Which to their credit was rather impressive." he said as if the last part was poison been expelled from his mouth. "Human kind will always lust for power, their lust for that power is exactly why their thirst for it will never be quenched." he said waving a hand lightly, his eyes then fixing on the woman before him with a slight tilt of his head "And you are?" he questioned before a scream reached his ears, a smile playing over his features "Ah, Ishmeal is still hungry it seems.." he muttered to himself
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:56 am

Selene was lost in thought for a moment, then snapped back to attention when he asked who she was. "I am Selene Felix, daughter of Valmir and Vivianne Felix." She said, giving a small nod of the head as she watched him. Then turned her head in the direction of the scream. A scowl played over her face. "It seems some don't know when to stop, but he always has an appetite..." She said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Well, now that you know my name. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:00 am

Valdemar smirked to her lightly "Is that right?" he said with a light laugh, "Indeed he does!" he grinned to her, raising an eyebrow to her question before simply walking in the direction of the scream. Smirking to himself as he turned his back on her.
---
Ishmeal dabbed his mouth once more as he patted his belly "That should be it for a while." he said as he gestured a hand to the young vampire by his side who picked up the body "That's 5, sir." he said before picking up the body and disappearing with it at Ishmeal's gesture.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 am

(I have to go mow the lawn a little, I will be back on later)

Selene narrowed her eyes as he walked off. "And some don't know respect..." She muttered to herself. A noise from the alley caught her attention, her eyes flashed yellow as she peered into it. Desari soon emerged from it. "Is he gone?" She asked as she looked around. Selene scowled. "I told you to stay at the mansion, I don't want you coming with me when I hunt." She hissed angrily. "But mother, it gets so boring." Desari protested. "Then go out into the woods, just not in town, there are too many of our kind her. What if one would have decided to make you his meal!" Selene demanded.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:16 am

Valdemar laughed back at her as she spoke of respect, he stopped in his tracks however and turned back to face them as the girl emerged, he tutted lightly. "Make her their meal? My dear girl if any vampire were to do that, they'd be executed by sunlight. Do you not know the rules of our kind?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.
---
Ishmeal patted his belly lightly "Only 5? I must be inadvertently cutting down.." he mused to himself as he strolled the streets, hearing voices in a nearby alley he peered his head around to take a look. Hearing the part on vampire law a smile struck his face as he entered the alley behind Selene and her daughter, the opposite side to Valdemar.

"Who doesn't know the rules?" Ishmeal questioned as Valdemar smiled to him lightly "The girl thinks that one of us will drain her daughter, although she has no blood to speak of anyway." Valdemar informed him, Ishmeal waved a hand "Pitty. If she were a human child I could use her as desert.." he mused "I think you may have had enough tonight, how many is it? 8?" Valdemar questioned.

"I've only had 5 tonight, I'm cutting down." he said as they both laughed.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 am

Selene raised an eyebrow at the new voice, he was a fat vampire. Too much blood was like too much food. She however made a note not to kill more than she needed. "It is not you that I think you two will drain her, but others of our kind do not follow rules. Not four suns ago, I had to execute one." Desari stood behind her mother, she was much smaller than her yet had her mother's facial features. (I will make a description of her, just not now.) Selene put a hand on Desari's shoulder. "Go back to the mansion." Desari did not need to be told twice. Within the blink of an eye, she was gone. Selene turned her attention back to the two before her.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 am

Valdemar spluttered slightly as Ishmear's eyes widened "You.. you killed a vampire!?" Ishmear repeated, his features looked horror struck "Only a vampire of higher ranking may kill another of a lower rank." Valdemer said to her slightly outraged, "Not to mention the fact vampires have no blood to drain anyway." Ishmear said referring to her previous statement about draining her daughter.
He drummed his fingers together lightly as Valdmar turned cold and serious, he took the rules of his race extremely seriously, as so should everyone. He stepped closer to her "You killed someone of your own race.." he said, taking a step towards her with every word "What was their crime?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 am

Selene stood still, unmoved by Valdemar's sudden change of emotion. "I am of higher rank than the one that I killed. I'm not that stupid, if you will. He was a rogue, I had been watching him for sometime." She said, shifting her weight from leg to the other. A slight breeze blew in. "One night, he got sloppy. He left his victim alive and when I approached him he became extremly defensive." Her eyes flashed quickly from blue to yellow, then back to blue. "I told him that he was breaking the law but he was unfazed by it."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:08 am

Valdemar's expression didn't change as he continued glaring at her. Ishmeal moved between the two "You hear that? She out ranked him, filthy rogues.. never liked them." he said the last part over his shoulder to Selene. He placed his hands to Valdemar's shoulders as he pushed him back gently from her.
Valdemar shook his head lightly, grunting lightly. Ishmeal turned her "That's as close to an apology you're going to get" he snorted with a light smile. He moved from in front of Valdemar so the he had them both in his eyesight once more, "Now then, have we dispensed with the pleasantries all ready?" he said with a slightly nervous smile at the fact Valdemar hadn't changed his expression.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:25 am

Selene situated her clothing again, she was wearing a black, silk, victorian style dress. It fit her figure perfectly and defined all of her curves. She had on a black shawl as well, to cover her shoulders. Her was pulled up into a bun to keep it out of the way for when she fed. She looked back up at Valdemar and Ishmeal, narrowing her eyes at Valdemar. "I don't believe I have had the chance to meet you properly." She said, referring to Ishmeal. All the while watching Valdemar.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 am

Ishmeal stroked at his chin lightly, sparing a weary look at Valdemar "Ishmeal Sawyer, 558 years a vampire, 55 years prior human." he said with a light smile, Valdemar didn't react he snarled slightly and simply turn to walk away. "Cheerio then.." Ishmeal called after him, Valdemar waved a hand simply in acknowledgement before disappearing completely.
Ishmeal cleared his throat slightly before turning to face Selene properly "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 am

Selene watched as Valdemar left, wondering what his problem was. Then she turned her gaze back to Ishmeal. "Selene Felix, 520 yeas as a vampire and 25 as a human." She said, tilting her head slightly. "What was with the other one? Does he not like being proven wrong?" She asked, a slight smile tuggged at the corner of her mouth. She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

---

Desari reached the mansion and locked herself inside. She was nervous of other vampires, she steered clear for a reason. A lot seemed to think that they were better than humans. She had been a human once and rather enjoyed it. She peeked out the window, hoping no one had followed her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:56 am

Ishmeal laughed lightly "Jolly good!" he said as the ripples in his face shook slightly, "He just doesn't like the idea of vampires killing other vampires..." he said as his expression changed to a frown, "But I must say, these youngster rogue vampires, the lot of the deserve to be slaughtered if you ask me." he said with confirming nod, his eyes then actually took in her look for a second, with the problem with Valdemar he hadn't actually noticed her before.
It was true that all vampire women were breath takingly beautiful, the ones that were sired young anyway, he shuddered at the thought of his ex wife, what a dog. A smile moved over her face as he looked at her.
---
Hoggle was strolling along, humming to himself when he noticed a girl run into a mansion and heard her lock the door, his eyebrow rose lightly. He noticed her peeking out the window and grinned to himself, he popped up in front of the window "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Selene noticed he was looking her over, she shifted slightly. Even though the normal human habits didn't effect her now. She still liked to do it, it was a part of her that she refused to let go of. "What are looking at?" She asked curiously as she pulled her shawl more tightly over her shoulders. She felt uneasy if a man looked at her in a certain way, the only man that she really allowed to do that was her husband.

----

Desari jumped back slightly, letting out a nervous growl. She then peered back out the window. "It takes a lot more than that to scare me." She said, a little shy of the new vampire. "What are you doing here anyways?" She asked, her shyness slowly going away. Yet she remained cautious.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Ishmeal moved a hand over his bald head with a slight laugh, "I do apologize," he said with a smile "As long as it's been, one still tends to get the human urges." he said as he moved a hand down his robes, smoothing creases from it.
"But if you will permit me," he said as he bowed his head lightly "You are a beautiful young vampire."
---
Hoggle laughed lightly, "Oh yeah? Doesn't look like it to me." he smirked at her, "I was just passing by and I couldn't resist, 'popping' up" he said teasingly
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm

If Selene could blush she would, it had been a long time since someone had said that to her. She laughed lightly at the last part though. "I am not that young but I thank you for the compliment." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. "So what is it that you do?"

----

Desari scowled slightly, she then disappeared from the window. Locks could be heard being undone, latches lifting. The dark door slowly opened and she walked outside. "I usually don't scare easily..." She said defensively. "What is your named anyways?" A slight breeze blew in as the moon rose high.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Ishmeal chuckled slightly, "Younger than me my girl." he said smiling to her, exposing his gleaming fangs slightly. "I am one the empress' lords." he said proudly "As well as being a grand duke, naturally" he said shaking his head lightly as if he were playing with his hair before laughing to himself "And yourself?"
---
Hoggle raised his eyebrow at her disappearance but then smirked at the sound of the locks being undone. "Is that right? Must just be me then.." he said teasingly "I am rather scary." he said with a wink to her "Hoggle." he said simply with a tilt of his head and a raised eyebrow, "You?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Selene smiled, her warmer self began to come out. It usually didn't when she was around others of her kind. "I am a singer, I dance but I prefer not to. I receive unwanted attention if you know what I mean." She said, hinting to her body. "Human men seem to be all the same, always wanting a woman. They find out soon enough what happens when you tangle with this cat." She said thoughtfully as she extended her claws to prove her point.

------

Desari shut the door behind her. "I am Desari, it's nice to meet you." She said, holding out her hand. She took in his appearence, he seemed like a charming vampire. Not like the others, although, she never really mingled with her kind.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Ishmeal's eyebrows rose with a light smile "I don't doubt it, humans tend to be attracted to the more beautiful people in Magna." he said with a tilt of his head, looking to where she gestured before his eyes landed on her face once more. "Hiss!" he said before laughing, "This kitty has claws." he grinned across to her before clearing his throat "Sorry.." he said rubbing the back of his neck lightly.

"Would you care to join me on a stroll in the moonlight?" he questioned holding out his arm for her to take.
--
Hoggle looked at the manor, whistling as he was impressed "Not a bad place.." he said before turning to look at her once more. "He took her hand in his and raise it to his mouth, kissing it lightly "A pleasure." he said with a light smile before releasing her hands and looking around the manor once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Essentia streets at night.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next