The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Another Night, Another Performance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Another Night, Another Performance Empty
PostSubject: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:19 am

Selene had received a message that she was wanted in Loquere. It had only been a week since her last one. She sighed before packing her things and saying her goodbyes to her daughter. Desari stayed home, like usual. She never usually came to her mother's performances. It wasn't that she didn't want to support her mother, it's just that Selene was always afraid for her. Selene had arrived at night, like she always does. She was to perform again for another Lord. She didn't mind. She knew that people had heard of her but she wasn't that famous. She arrived at the estate, it was a grand one. Far more vast than the last one. She was greeted by the lord himself and shown to a room that she could use. Once the door had closed, she started to prepare for the performance. She pulled out a white, strapless ball gown and started to put it on. Humming as she pulled it up over her chest, although she couldn't quite reach the back to tie it.

http://www.brideswardrobe.com/37-617-thickbox/hs-0041-strapless-taffeta-ball-gown.jpg
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 am

The blonde haired man stood outside her room, his weapons concealed. He knocked on the door lightly. "Exscuse me ma'am. I've been told to assist you if possible." he said through the closed door. His voice was polite and gentle, no reason to raise suspicion. He cleared his throat lightly. He had hidden his claymore somewhere that it would be easy to attain if he so needed. But his hidden blades were still on his wrists. Arthur tilted his head back as he awaited her to open the door.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 am

Selene's head snapped up at the knock to her door. She had just managed to tie her dress in the back and didn't want any man helping her with that. "I'm fine but thank you for the offer." She called from the bathroom. She then proceeded to put her hair up into a bun. It was complicated, even for a vampire. Some hard tasks for humans were also hard for vampires. She then gently pulled out a diamond necklace from its case, she rarely ever wore it, but tonight she wanted to. She was going to sing a new song that she had composed, it would be one that she wouldn't sell the notes to. She turned her head back to the door, wondering if that man was still there.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 am

Hoggle appeared in Desari's bedroom, making himself comfortable on her bed. He looked up to the ceiling with a smirk. He hadn't seen her since he was supposed to meet her mother. He wondered how angry she was going to be. "Angry sex is the best." he mused aloud before shrugging slightly. His eyes moved over to the door as he waited for her.

----

Arthur sighed heavily. "Sorry to bother you again ma'am." he said searching his brain for an excuse. "But they also asked me to go through the do's and don't's here at the manor. The lord's wife is rather strict when it comes to shows." he said warmly, even laughing slightly at the end of it. "Stupidly so." he added with a loud whisper as if to avoid anyone else hearing him par her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:17 am

Desari had walked through the house, making sure that everything was in order. She was in fact quite angry with Hoggle. Sure, she knew it was for fun but still. Didn't even bother to say good bye. She walked up the stairs to her room, she opened the door and looked to see Hoggle. She raised an eyebrow at him and placed her hands on her hips before stepping out of the room and slamming the door.

---

Selene put the necklace and let out a sigh. She walked over to the door and opened it a little. "She is, is she?" She asked, then opened the door more. Allowing him to enter. "Alright then, what are they? But please make it quick, my performance is about to start soon." She said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 am

Hoggle looked to her and laughed as she slammed the door. "Get your hot ass back in here!" he shouted to her with a grin over his face. "I need to be close to something I want. And right now it's your body." he said as he stood himself up. He threw the door open. He tilted his head at her before moving forward and grabbing her legs. He wrapped them around his waist as he lifted her up. He moved her hands behind his head before slamming her against the wall rather roughly but not enough to hurt her.
"And I want it now." he said as his mouth met hers, his tongue wrestling with hers as he kissed her.

---

Arthur looked to her with a warm smile. "Indeed she is, ma'am." he said with a slight nod. He walked in as she allowed it. "Thank you ma'am." he said as he closed the door behind him, locking it. "Thy shall rid Magna of ill-beings and vampires." he repeated from the laws of the human religion. A smile moved over his lips as he turned to look to her. "And that's exactly what I propose to do."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 am

Desari was lost with him for a second, but she pulled back. Realizing she was still angry with him. A scowl moved over her face and she shoved him into the wall. "This time, you WILL have to catch me." She hissed before darting off. She wasn't going to let him win that easily and he was going to have to work hard to win this time. She ran fast through the house, too fast for the human eye to see. She again went into the basement and jumped up to the ceiling.

---

Selene tilted her head, a rather confused look appeared on her face. "What did you say?" She asked. This had happened once before but she had managed to weasle her wait out of it, just barely. "I am no vampire, sir, if that is what you are implying. You first need to prove that." She said, her expression remained the same. Calm and controlled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 am

Hoggle snarled slightly. He looked down to his pants hissing. "What am I supposed to do with this!?" he shouted before flitting off after her. He stopped at the top of the basement stairs, leaning himself into the door frame. "I love the way gravity takes affect on your body when you hang upside down." he said as he looked to her chest with a smirk. He then leapt from the stairs over to her, grabbing her from the roof as he landed in a crouch.
He held her in his arms as he looked down to her. "Now I've played your game." he said as he looked down once more with a smirk. "You can pay me back by playing mine."

---

Arthur laughed lightly. "All vampires must be eradicated from the face of Magna." he said simply as he rolled his head around. "There is a lot of proof." he said as he held up his hand and began to count on his fingers. "One, you have been around a hell of a long time." he laughed lightly. "Two, you're never seen during the daylight. You do everything at night." he said with a raised eyebrow. "And three, These orders have come straight from the top." he smiled lightly. "But feel free to prove me wrong. Stay the night here. Go for a walk with me in the gentle glow of the morning sun tommorow." he said with a mocking smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 am

Desari used her vampric powers to spin around so she was behind him, she then pushed him to the floor. But his foot hit hers so she tripped and landed on top of him. "So much for being graceful." She grumbled to herself. She looked down at Hoggle. "Fine, you win. Better make this good to redeem yourself." She said, sitting up slightly.

---

Selene raised and eyebrow. "Alright, you've caught me." She held her hands up. "But before you kill me, who did the orders come from?" She asked, crossing her arms in front of her. She could take this human but preferred not to fight. It always got messy and was very hard to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 am

Hoggle rose his eyebrow as she appeared behind him. His eyes widened slightly as she pushed him over, smirking as she landed on top of him. He moved her hair behind her ear. "I can think of others ways that you can be graceful." he said with a slight laugh. "Isn't it always?" he said with a raised eyebrow before he threw her down onto the floor. Position his hands either side of her head before lowering down and whispering in her ear. "Get ready for ecstasy."

---

Arthur smirked to her lightly. "This is not my first vampire hunt." he said lightly, smirking to her. He tutted lightly. "You're not really in the loop of what's going on in the vampire world are you?" he said shaking his head lightly. "I can either make this easy and painless for you or I can make you suffer." he said with a simple shrug. "The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:11 am

Selene's facial expression darkened and her eyes flashed yellow. "I don't really pay attention to my kind for I didn't choose this life, but I must live it." She said, her voice rumbled slightly. Her hand shot out and gripped him by the neck, lifting him in the air. "I think I want to live a little while longer." She hissed before throwing him into the wall. She then darted out the window and off into the night, amongst the city. She couldn't go back to her home because he would only follow and he would then find her daughter. It is one of the reasons she refused to allow her to go hunting with her.

(Need I say it for Desari and Hoggle?)

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 am

Arthur laughed lightly. "You don't have to live it. I can relieve you of that right now." his eyes narrowed before flicking the hidden blade on his right hand and slicing her hand, thumb to palm. As she threw him into the wall he kicked off it and threw himself out the window, landing in a crouched position. He sniffed the air lightly before sprinting off after her.

(No, no need xD)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:35 am

Selene growled at him, but continued to sprint away. Her form moving too fast for any human to follow. She stopped right on top of a rather large house and crouched on the roof. She took the time to inspect her wounded hand, it would heal but right now she needed to worry about the human. She scanned the ground below, taking in every possible detail. She spotted him heading her way and crouched down closer to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Arthur sprint after her, not even panting. "God damn vampires." he muttered under his breath as he slowed himself at a large house. He sniffed the air lightly. "Come out, come out where ever you are. Little vampire." he taunted her as he flicked both his blades from his wrists, stalking around the outside of the house. A large shadow then stepped from the darkness. "Here I am." Ishmeal said as he rubbed at his belly lightly.
Arthur spun to face him. "I come for on vampire and I get two." he said with a smirk. "Well that's what you tend to get when you're stalking outside my house boy." Ishmeal said as he looked up to his modified house.
Arthur smirked to him. "Looks like I get a fat vampire as well as a female."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Selene heard Ishmeal's voice and smirked lightly. She then stood up and looked down at the pair, she was a good twenty, maybe even thrity feet high. No human would dare jump down from such a height. Selene tilted her head and simply stepped off, landing beside Ishmeal. "I think 'little' is quite the understatement, human." She darted forward, knocking both blades from his wrists and then twisting his arm, forcing him to the ground. "Didn't anyone every teach you to respect your elders?" She smiled lightly, revealing the tips of her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 am

Ishmeal ignored her completely as she appeared. Watching plainly as she attacked the man before turning and walking inside his house, slamming the door behind him. He drew the bolt over it, locking it tightly. Arthur shook his head lightly. "Elders yes, the dead no." he said bending his foot around and slamming into the back of her head with extreme force for a human. Forcing her off him, he stood up placing the blades back his wrists as he slammed them both into her back, ripping into her skin but not deeply enough to be a serious problem. Just enough to hurt like hell.
"Now then." he said calmly tilting his head to the side. "Your vampire speed wont help you here." he said with a smirk. "You think I'm the only one here?" he tutted under his breath. "You under estimate me."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 am

Selene staggered back as his foot connected with her head, then let out a screech as his blades cut into her skin. Tearing through the back of her dress a little bit. She reached back behind her to feel the wounds, wincing as she did so. She turned her attention back to the human and roared. Then rushed forward and threw her fist into his stomach, sending him flying. She glanced back the house, she knew he was watching. She slowly turned her head back to Arthur, letting out a hiss as she exposed her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 am

Arthur bent as the fist hit his stomach before slamming his foot into the floor as he landed. Sending himself flying at her, his fist out stretched, connected it with her jaw. He sent her off her feet before pouncing. He held both blades to her throat as he sat on her chest, pinning her arms. He tutted to her lightly. "You've got to options. You can die right here or you can bargain." he said as he kept the blades pressed tightly to her throat.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:17 am

Selene huffed loudly. "What could a human possibly bargain with me?" She asked, careful not to move too much. It would be no use trying to push him off. She leaned her head back slightly, lessening the pressure of the blades. He was quite strong for a human, then again, she never took the time to really fight her prey. She always took them down fast or through seduction, but she preferred to do it fast.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 am

He smiled lightly, allowing her to relieve the pressure slightly but still keeping it there. "I can offer you, the chance of not having a stake through your black heart." he said simply. "And in return you will get me to Heidi Phoenix." he said coolly, his eyes staring straight into hers. "You may not no her personally. But you're a vampire. You will find a way." he said as he pressed the blades to her throat once more.
"Either that or I can kill you right now."

---

Hoggle looked to her as he had her pressed against the wall, kissing her neck lightly before releasing her. He pulled his pants back on slowly and looked over his shoulder to her. "Am I forgiven?" he asked with a seductive smirk over his lips. "Or do I need to work even harder?" he asked with a suggestive tone. He tilted his head to the side as he took in her figure with his eyes. "Because I'd be more than happy to."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:31 am

Selene chuckled lightly. "No one can get to the Empress, I couldn't even if I am a vampire." She said simply. Her eyes flashed yellow as she leaned back again. "We are not even near her, so why did you come after me when you could have gone after one closer to where she is? I am sure all of you 'vampire slayers' know where she is." She said, putting emphasis on vampire slayer. It wasn't easy to kill her kind, it was especially hard now.

---

Desari remained against the wall, looking at him. "Your forgiven...for now." She said, then started to put her own closes back on. Then she slowly walked up the stairs. "I suppose you haven't even seen the rest of the house." She said, turning back to him. "I can show you around if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 am

Arthur didn't allow her to release the pressure this time, he pressed the blade to her throat once more. "I cam to you because you are the easiest to get to. Aside from the rogues, but they're nothing but outcasts and an easy kill for us." he added the last part with a slight chuckle. "The empress has lords. I hear you've been getting 'acquainted' with some." he smirked lightly to her. "There's no way a lord or lady would betray the empress. So I'm getting you to do it." he smirked down to her lightly.

---

Hoggle looked to her with a raised eyebrow. "I'll try again then when you're mad. Angry sex is always the best." he said with a simple shrug. He watched her put her clothes back on and make her way up the stairs. A smile moved over his features as she spoke. "Other rooms to have fun in? Dirty girl. I see I've been a good influence."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:44 am

Selene hissed with a swift push, he was in the air. She was quick to dart away from him so she was out of reach. "I am not a whore, if that is what you are implying." She snapped. "I was simply trying to make a friend, maybe something more but that is none of your damn business." She said with a growl, her expression darkened. "And if you can't get me to do it, will you just kill me?"

---

Desair smirked slightly and rolled her eyes. She then turned and continued to walk up the stairs. "So you will try to get me mad just to make sex more fun? Eventually that will wear off, Hoggle." She stated simply before opening the doors to the library and walking into it. Inside, there were two levels. Each one held hundreds of books.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 am

As he was pushed away, his blades dug in across her neck. He landed in a crouch, standing and looking to her with a smirk. "All vampires are whores." he stated simply. "Of course I'll just kill you. I'm a professional." he said with a grin. "Or of course there's your daughter. You already lost your husband to the order, do you want to lose your daughter as well?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. "If you kill me here. As I said there's someone else here, waiting to take you out as well." he said with a smile, moving his eyes around the area with a laugh.
"The choice is yours, vampire. Choose now or I will."

---

He let her get ahead up the stairs so he could see clear up her dress before deciding to follow her up. "Eventually. But then I'll experiment with other emotions." he said with a shrug as they entered the library. "A library?" he asked shaking his head. "Could be fun I guess.. mind wind up with paper cuts in unwanted places though." he said with a laugh looking up at the vast amount of books.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:54 am

Selene's face darkened even more. "You touch her, and you won't live to see the dawn." She growled. "And I know there is someone else here, we may survive off of you but that doesn't mean you smell good." She said, her eyes shifted to the hidden figure. Then back Arthur, she rubbed her throat lightly. The wound on her hand and back had healed already.

---

Desari rolled her eyes, then lead him through the library and into a bathroom. A quite large bathroom. The tub itself was a sight to behold. There were small flower petals littered across it and even a little fountain rose up from the middle. "This would be fun." She said, giving him a dark smirk. Then leaned over the edge of the pool to look in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Night, Another Performance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next