The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Another Night, Another Performance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 am

Arthur smirked to her lightly. "Don't co-operate with us and you WILL live to the see the dawn." he said laughing to her. "I didn't mean him." he said with a smirk, "There's several scattered down wind. Crossbows at the ready." he said tilting his head to the side. "Do we have a deal Selene? Are you going to help us or will your daughter have to see the sun rising for the first time in centuries?" he grinned to her. "Don't worry, she wouldn't watch it alone. You'd be right by her side the entire time."

---

Hoggle smiled as they entered the bathroom. "Damn right it will be." he said with a slight laugh. He watched her lean over the edge before going behind her. Dry humping her slightly. "Oh yes. I can see this working rather well." he said with a laugh as he looked around the bathroom. He slapped her ass with a grin. "We'll come back to this one."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 am

Selene hissed again, she was caught but wouldn't go down without a fight. "I..." She started, then glanced back at Ishmeal's house. She let the pause drag on for a bit, then turned back to Arthur. "...I don't think so. I may not know the Empress personally, but that doesn't mean I will betray her." She rushed forward, slamming into him and knocking him back several feet. She then darted off, trying to find some place to hide.

---

Desari jumped a little when he smacked her butt. She then leaned back, pressing her body tight against him. She stood there for a moment, soaking in how he felt. Then walked off again, this time into a bedroom. It was one of the guest ones. The attire of it was mostly a deep red color. Small candles were scattered around it. She walked over and lit each one.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Arthur looked to her with a smirk as the pause drew out, looking up to the moon. He opened his mouth to speak before she slammed into him. As she made contact with him an arrow flew in from the shadows and slammed into her leg as she darted away. Arthur regained his composure as he stood back up. The shadowy figure stepped forward, Arthur bowed his head slightly. "Father McCarty." he said, McCarty looked to him with a light smile. "She might have gotten away. But at least we know now she can't be bargained with. Next time. We'll just kill her." he said with a warm smile. McCarty was a nice man to anyone else par Vampires.
He felt it was the duty as part of his family legacy to carry on the hunt and so he did.

Hoggle bent down and kissed her neck as she leaned into him. His hands roamed over her figure fondly. He rose an eyebrow as she walked off, following after her. He admired the room. "Bedrooms are really like, been there, done you in that." he said with a simply shrug. He watched her light the candles. "Although.. I suppose doing it in a room that's been set alight could be fun.. if one of those candles 'accidentally' fell."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Selene grunted as the arrow pierced her leg but continued to run, she finally stopped on the other end of the city. The arrow was getting to be quite annoying. She broke the head off and slowly pulled it through. She cast it aside and leaned against the side of a house. "Was that a lycan that I smelled?" She wondered out loud. It wouldn't be unusual for one to be around, just unusual for one to attack her. If so, they wouldn't be on very good terms witht the rest of the race. She sighed and peeked out around the house, scanning the area for anything.

---

Desari smirked as he kissed her neck. "You are not setting the room on fire." She said, crossing her arms and leaning on one hip. "How about we go back to the bathroom? " She asked, her eyes once again returning to their dark yet seductive gaze. She slowly walked back to the bath. She casually leaned over and plucked a petal fom the waters edge and raised it to her nose.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 am

Father McCarty placed his fingers in his mouth, whistling loudly. A pure white horse came galloping towards him. He pulled himself into the saddle and looked down to Arthur. "I'm going back to the order. Tell them what we know." he said with a light smile. "That she wont betray Heidi?" Arthur asked with a raised eyebrow. "Precisely. We need a new plan." he said with a wink before galloping back towards the order headquarters.
Arthur watched him as he left before whistling loudly himself. A jet black horse came racing towards him. As it ran past he swung himself up into the saddle. He took the claymore from the horses saddle and placed it onto his back before galloping into the night.

---

Hoggle tutted slightly. "You never let me have any fun." he pouted into her neck. He watched her leave for the bathroom. "The tours over?" he said with a smirk. "You've become such a whore... I like it." he said as he watched her raise the petal to her nose. He picked up a petal himself before dropping it into the front of his pants. "Fetch." he said with a raised eyebrow and a seductive smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 am

Selene sat there for what seemed like hours, she cautiously exited her hiding spot. She reached up to stroke her neck, the wound was healed but that wasn't all that was gone. Her necklace was as well, she groaned and slowly made her way back. Her eyes scanning the alleyways, ledges of houses, and all other areas that someone could hide. She soon reached the spot, back in front of Ishmeal's house and she started to dig around the area.

---

Desari turned and her eyes met his, she dropped the petal back into the water and turned so her body was facing him. She slowly walked toward him, stripping off her clothing. She paused right in front of him and just stared. Then, she quickly plucked the petal from his pants and took a step back, towards the pool. She dropped it back into the pool and then walked back to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 am

Ishmeal stared through the curtain. His house was in total darkness, he was stood in the shadows. He had watched them all disappear, but hadn't turned his gaze away. He exited his house and headed for a shining necklace that lay on the grass. He picked it up and turned it in his hands before entering his house and bolting the door once more. He looked at the necklace before turning in the darkness to see Selene reappear, apparently searching for it.
He gripped it tightly in his hand as his jaw clicked, his eyes fixed on her form, the anger building within him.

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to her as she removed her clothing. "Such a whore.." he said with a playful smile over his lips. His eyebrows drew together as she simply plucked the petal from his pants. "Ahem, I think there might be another down there somewhere. You may have to route around." he smirked to her with a suggestive tone.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:05 am

Selene scowled slightly as she continued to dig around. "I could have sworn it was right here." She said, standing up and crossing her arms. Her back was to the house as she scanned the ground. She caught sight of something shining and walked over to it. She picked up and realized it was only an arrow head. She cast it aside and once again scanned the ground for the necklace. She slowly turned her gaze to the house. "Why would he take it?" She asked herself before placing her hands on her hips.

---

(....They might as well just be married from the way things are.)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 am

Ishmeal looked from her to the necklace with a frown. Valdemar had told that she'd been out to hurt him all along. That she was doing it to get a hold of his money. But no matter how hard he tried, Ishmeal couldn't bring himself to hate her. If he could, he'd smash the necklace in his grip right this second. He frowned heavily before unbolting the door, he pulled it open and looked to her, the frown still over his lips. He stepped over towards her and handed her the necklace without saying a word, hanging his head slightly.

---

(Kids these days xD)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 am

Selene looked at him for a second before taking the necklace. "I never wanted to hurt you, Ishmeal." She said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Valdemar may have told you things, but they are not true." She said firmly. She looked back down at the necklace and fingered it slightly, brushing some dirt away from it. Then she looked back to him. Her eyes, once yellow and cat-like, were now a soft and icy blue.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 am

Ishmeal couldn't bring himself to look up to her. "I found myself..." he began before trailing off, pulling himself to look into her beautiful eyes. "I found myself developing feelings for you. I deluded myself into thinking that you could possibly feel the same way." he said as he entwined his fingers. "Valdemar talked some sense into me.. but I.." he said as he took her hand from his shoulder into both his hands. He held her hand close to his heart. "Beating or not. I find that my heart belongs to you." he said with a light smile as he lifted up her hand and kissed it lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 am

Selene smiled softly to him. "I think...I am feeling the same way. After spending centuries alone, I don't think I can bear it anymore." She said and moved closer to him. "Valdemar is wrong, I was only afraid, at first. I did not want a repeat of what happened last time." She said, smiling lightly as he kissed her hand.

(aww so cute xD)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:56 am

A smile began to spread over Ishmeal's face as he beamed to her. If he had the ability to breath, he would be struggling to at that moment. If his heart was still beating, it would have skipped a beat. "I will NEVER leave you." he said as he kissed her hand once more. "Not even death will stop me. With you by my side, I have a reason to fight for my life. You'll be my reason to still exist." he said as the smile entered his entire face, happiness seemed to be radiating from the fat vampire.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am

Selene smiled. "And I you." She said, placing her other hand on his other arm. Then she glanced at the house, she took time to notice it. "How did you do that?" She asked, gesturing to it. She noticed that it wasn't one, but three conjoined ones. Yet you could hardly tell. Then she looked back at him, the smile still wide on his face. She chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 am

Ishmeal smiled to her, he looked to her hand before back to her as she spoke. "It takes talent." he said with a grin. "Talent and contacts." he laughed lightly. "Would you like a tour?" he offered, gesturing his free hand into the house. He kissed her hand for a third time before entwining his fingers with hers as he lead her inside. "It's rather vast. Rather than have kitchens, lounges and what not in each house." he said as he walked her down the hall way. "I've converted the first house into a storage place, for food and what not." he said as he gestured around at the various rooms with barrels of what can only be presumed as blood in them.
"The second, the middle house, is where I've made my general living space. Where as the third is just another place for anyone I have visiting." he said with a smile as he looked to her before out of the window. "The sun'll be up in about 2 hours.. you'd need to set off soon if you wanted to make it..." he said as he rubbed the back of his head. "On the other hand.. it would be an honour to have you stay here.. with me.." he said as he looked into her eyes. He wanted so much to kiss her, but as a gentlemen he'd wait for her to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

Selene listened intently as he lead her through the house. "This is remarkable, I bet it took a lot of time to construct it." She said, then looked out the window. The sun was barely peeking over the horizon. "I don't think I would make it, besides, Desari isn't expecting me for a couple more nights anyways. I have to perform for another Lord nearby. You are invited." She said as she looked into his eyes. She leaned in a little, then stopped. "And plus, I wouldn't want to be caught out in the daylight with those 'humans' roaming around." She hissed slightly as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 am

Ishmeal nodded as she spoke. "It did indeed!" he said reflecting on the memory with a laugh. He smiled to her lightly. "I look forward to it." he said with a grin over his face once more. His eyes met hers as she leaned in. "They are.. annoying.." he said as his eyes moved to her lips. He couldn't handle it any more. Gentlemen or not. He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her firmly yet tenderly. He pulled away after a few seconds "I apologize.. I just.."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:35 am

Selene's eyes widened slightly he kissed her, she was caught off guard. She smiled as he pulled away and apologized. "You don't have to say anything." She said before leaning in and kissing him gently. Her hands moved up and she gently placed them on his shoulders. She closed her eyes and soaked in how he felt. She got the impression that he was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 am

Ishmeal smiled to her. "Well I.." he trailed off as her lips found his once more. As her hands met his shoulders, his hands found her waist. He pulled her into him a little more. His hands not roaming from her hips, but massaging them gently. He pulled himself away before pulling her up into his arms. His lips found hers again as he walked up the stairs, carefully, to his bedroom. "I hope you don't think me too forward.." he said after pulling away once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am

Selene's knees buckled slightly as he massaged her hips. She smiled lightly as he guided her to the room. She glanced at it, then back at him and shook her head. "No, I don't think so..." She said as he pulled away. She realized she still had the necklace in her hands, she set it on a nearby table, then turned her attention back to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

Ishmeal grinned once more. "I'm glad to hear it." he said as he guided her to the bed, slamming the door shut with his foot. He laid her gently on the bed before laying down next to her. He pulled her on top of him, kissing her whilst he did so. He wanted to avoid a squashing situation. His hands then removed her dress straps lightly. His eyes devouring her body as he kissed her neck.

(So this is where the kids get it from..)

----

Hoggle smirked to her as he slapped her ass for good measure. "You're getting better and better." he said as he rose an eyebrow to her. "Wipe your mouth." he said with a slight laugh before looking to the window, there was a peak of sunlight that could be seen from the otherwise blacked out window. Evidentally to see if it was night or day. "Suns up." he said as he looked back to her with a smirk. "When's Mother dearest coming home?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 am

Selene smiled lightly as she leaned over him. She let out a small sigh as he kissed her neck. It had been a long time since she had done this. Even though she didn't think about it, she missed it. It was more than just making love to her, it was a way to strengthen ones relationship with another. She looked down at him. "You know, we do have superior strength, you don't have to worry about that."

(Yep)

---

Desari smirked before walking over to the window and pulling the shades down for more protection. "She won't be home for awhile actually. A number of people want her to perform which is quite surprising." She said, then turned back to the bath. She slowly stepped into it, letting out a sigh as the warm water encased her body. Soon, most of her body was under water, aside from her head.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:05 am

Hoggle's eyebrows drew together. "Slayers." he said simply, shrugging his shoulders. He moved in the bath, sitting behind her with a smirk. "No doubt it'll be slayers, influencing whoever to get her to perform there." he said as he dribbled the water onto her head. "If they don't already know she's a vampire, then they'll suspect it. Believe me, sometimes, that can be even worse." he said as he looked to the shades before back to her.
"But your mother can take care of herself, right?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:12 am

Desari's expression went serious. "Slayers? Why would they want anything to do with my mother? She just sings, I mean its great but I wouldn't think it would draw attention." She said, resting her head against him. "Yes, she can take care of herself. She did learn a few things from my father. He was an assassin after all." She said, then started to twirl her hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:15 am

Hoggle wrapped his arms around her waist beneath the water with a smirk. "It's not just your mother. They're slayers. They'll try and get any vampire the know about." he said simply as he rested his chin on the top of her head. "Then there's nothing to worry about. All those assassin skills and all." he said with a laugh as he shifted his position in the tub slightly to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Night, Another Performance   Another Night, Another Performance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Night, Another Performance
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next