The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Man Troubles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 am

He coughed as the fist slammed into his chest, winding him. As he leg met his face, his nose cracked sickeningly, sending him into the floor as blood poured over his face, impairing his vision. He lay on the floor, bleeding and coughing "I'll get you, you whore!" he said as he reached out and attempted to grab hold of her, but instead grabbed the towel and ripped it from her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 am

Amelia pushed him away from her and limped back up the stairs. She looked again and found her dagger. It was on the other chair, she just hadn't looke well enough. She quickly grabbed it and pulled a shirt over her body. She peeked over the railing and tutted lightly. "That is no way to treat a woman. Didn't your mother teach you that?" She asked rather plainly.

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 am

The guard roared out in pain as he clutched at his nose, snapping it back into place with a yell. He wiped the blood from his face as she peered over the railing, "I'll get you whore!" he said as he staggered to his feet, his sword clenched tightly in his fist as he stormed up the stairs, he pointed the sword across to her "Looks like I wont get to have fun with you, whilst you're alive anyway." he said with a sick, disgusting smile spread over his face.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 am

Amelia held her dagger in front of and flicked her hand, taunting him yet again. "Come and get it." She challenged and stepped into a defensive stance yet again. Despite Jacques saying not to cause trouble, this was what she was looking for. A hard challenge.

-----

Jacques felt something was wrong and got up, sheathing his sword as he entered the main hall. He got as quiet as he could while trying to sneak out. Hoping that the king did not catch sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 am

The guard sneered to her "Do you know what I'm going to do to your as you die?" he laughed darkly "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before." he smirked to her "Then I'm going to frame your husband for it all. He'll rot in the palace dungeons for the rest of his life whilst I look for my next victim." he grinned to her, he raised his sword and charge at her "DIIIIIE!"

---

As Jacques walked past the throne room where he most likely though the doors would be shut, Hazari's eyes landed upon him "Going somewhere Jacques?" he said with a light smile "I think you'll find you're on the clock."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 am

Amelia dodged the sword with ease, using her acrobatic skills as she front flipped over him. She then charged and sliced his back, although not too deep. "Your a bit slow." She mused. "You must have failed my husbands training because your not looking so good."

------------

Jacques stiffened slightly and slowly turned to face the king. "The blacksmith is out of metal and I offered to go get it for him. None of his apprentices are in today." He said, hoping the king would buy it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:37 am

The guard screamed as the dagger sliced his back, before swinging his fist around and slamming into the side of her face, "Shut up, bitch." he said as he watched her fall to the floor before spitting down onto her. "Stay down if you know what's good for you." he snarled at her.

---

Hazari pursed his lips before gesturing to a guard beside him, "You will go and get the metal." he said, the guard bowed his head and left the throne room "There. Crisis averted. Now you may get back to your training, captain." he smirked to him "Unless there is another reason that you're trying to leave without notifying me first?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:44 am

Amelia held the side of her face, her head was pounding from the blow. She tried to get up but fell back to the ground. The cut on her thigh was starting to take its toll on her, she put pressure on and started to crawl away.

-------

Jacques face darkened slightly. "No, my lord, that was all." He said and stiffely turned away. Walking back to the training grounds. Cursing to himself, he had to find a way to get out without the king or any other guard noticing.

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 am

The guard watched her try and crawl away, naked without the towel, he smirked before placing a foot onto her wrist, putting some of his weight onto it. Delivering a kick to the ribs with his other foot, he through his sword to the side. Straddling over her as he pinned her wrists above her head. "Comfortable? Then I'll begin." he smirked as he removed his trousers.

----

"Oh, captain!" Hazari called, "I would like to accompany you." he said with a smile as he stood up from the throne, sheathing the katana on his back once more as he caught up with Jacques. "I would like to observe my captain of the guard in training. That's not a problem is it?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:08 am

Amelia struggled to breath as her vision blurred. "Why are you doing this, don't get enough from your wife?" She snapped, she still had some fight in her. She tried to wriggle her wrists free but his grip was too tight.

--------

Jacques waited for the king. "If you wish." He then continued to the training ground. He gestured for a guard to come to him. He unsheathed his sword, then they began to circle. The guard made the first move, Jacques darted to the side, dodging the blow with ease. He then used the hilt of his sword and struck the guard across the back.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 am

The guard laughed at her "I get it from other peoples wives." he sniggered, keeping her wrists tightly in his grip and pulling her legs firmly apart as his trousers were around his ankles "Now get ready!" he said with a smirk.

(And you get the general idea of this.. so I suggest we do the same as the other scene xD)

---

Hazari smirked lightly "Good." he said, he sat himself down onto the bench as he watched him gesture a guard. "This is to the death." he said as he watched him strike the guard. "The winner will receive a bonus in pay." he said with a light smile, that should make this fight more interesting, he mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:17 am

(Yep, I get it)

Jacques looked at Hazari, then back at the guard. The guard swung at him madly, wanting to win the battle. Again, Jacques dodge his blows with ease. His own blade whistled through the air, slicing the guard across the thigh. He danced away, readying himself for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:20 am

Hazari watched the guard react well to his statement, his eyes almost gleaming. He laughed slightly as he watched the sword slice across the guards side. "Extra money for any lost limbs!" he shouted across to them, a smirk spread over his face once more. He enjoyed watching the lower people hack away at each other for his amusement, it was extremely enjoyable. If the guard won then that'd solve a big problem, if he lost at least he had some entertainment out of it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 am

Jacques emotions soon took control, with each swing he started to gain the upper hand. He finally kicked the guard and forced him to his knees. Jacques held his sword to his throat, the guard only laughed. Jacques lip twitched, he looked at Hazari waiting for him to give the command. His face held a dark expression.

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:39 am

Hazari watched as Jacques emotions took control of him. That was his one weakness, he always allowed his emotions to get the better of him. More importantly, he allowed his feelings for his fiancé to cloud his judgement. 'He could be such a promising killer if he didn't have emotions.' Hazari mused to himself. He nodded his head to Jacques for him to kill the guard. His thoughts moved to how the guard was getting on.

---

The guard laughed at her as he stood up, pulling his trousers back up as he looked down to her. "Not bad." he said as he looked her beaten and battered body. "You looked better before though." he said with a dark laugh. "I'll be back some other time to try you out again." he said as he made his way down the stairs.
He pulled the door open and disappeared into the street, there was no way that she could know he was a guard anyway. He was dressed as a peasant.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 am

Jacques nodded, then returned his gaze to the guard who was smiling. Disgusted, Jacques slit his throat. He grabbed a cloth from nearby and sat on the ground, cleaning it. He was displeased with what he had to do but with Hazari it was either that or death. He refused to look at Hazari, making sure his sword was all neat and clean.

-------

Amelia curled up in a ball, she winced slightly as she rubbed the wound on her thigh. A small sob escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 am

Hazari smirked to him as as he nodded in response. His eyes lit up as his sword slid across the guards throat. He stood up, gesturing two guard to take the body away. The guards came over and dragged it away. Hazari clapped his hands lightly before dropping a bag of gold at Jacques feet. "Enjoy it." he said with a light smile, "You can head home now, I think you've done well today, captain. Well done." he said with a confirming nod.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 am

Jacques bowed his head before grabbing the bag of gold and swiftly walking out of the training yard. Once he was out of sight, he sprinted the rest of the way home. He gently opened the door. "Amelia?" He called but recieved no answer. He cautiously walked up the stairs and his heart literally stopped at what he saw. Amelia lying naked on the ground. He rushed over and gathered her up in his arms. "What happend?!" He demanded trying to keep his anger under control. She looked at him as another small sob escaped her lips. He held her close as she cried. "I'm here now." He said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 am

Hazari kept his gaze ahead, not looking to him as he walked out the training yard. He heard his foot steps quicken before leaving the castle completely. He really was in tune with his fiancé. Hazari moved slowly through the training yard, entering the castle once more. The dark smile returned to his face as he thought how much suffering they would both be in by the time he got home.
He pushed the doors of the throne room open. Not much longer after he sat down, the guard entered the room. Going down to one knee "Done your highness." he said not lifting his head. Hazari looked to him plainly as he unsheathed his katana. "She suffered?" he asked as the guard nodded. Hazari rushed forward to the guard, slamming the blade into the back of his neck.
The blade moved through it like a hot knife through butter. The guards head rolled to the floor. He gestured to the other guards to take the body away, they did as they were told. He flicked the katana to the side as the blood flicked from it. Clipping back onto his back as he sat in his throne, waiting.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 am

Amelia clung to Jacques for awhile, he only held her. "I've failed you." He stated, sadness could be heard in his voice. Amelia looked up and put a hand to his cheek. "No, you have never failed me." She said in but a whisper. Jacques looked away. "Yes I have, I am taking you to a healer." He said, wrapping a blanket around her body and picking her up in his arms. The only good healer was the one in the castle. He returned there, except using the back way.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am

Hazari stroked his stubble lightly. He wondered how easy it would be to kill Jacques now that he was over run with emotion. A smile moved over his face as he tilted his head back. The days were rather boring when there was nothing going on. He anticipated Jacques return, to tell him what had happened. Or would he?

---

Edgar Dreux pulled at his goatee as he pulled various herbs from his shelf. He threw them all into a wooden bowl. He picked up a blunt stone and began to mash them all together, leaving a slight paste. He poured in a vial of water, not to much. Stirring it together with a wooden spoon, metal would contaminate it. He then poured the contents into an empty vile, shaking it violently. "They don't call me the healer for nothing!" he said with a smile, showing his various missing teeth, he was an old man.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 am

Jacques knocked on the door with his boot. "Healer, I ask for you assistance please." He said while he waited outside the door. He cradled Amelia close. "No one will harm you again, I WILL protect you." He whispered in her ear. She mewed softly in response and curled up tighter in her arms. He turned his head and looked toward the main part of the castle. "I find out it was you, I will see to it that you choke on your own blood." He rumbled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Edgar grinned down to his new concoction, before hearing the door. His eyebrows drew together. "Stupid young people. expecting me to help them at the drop of a god damn hat!" he mumbled to himself as he walked over to the door, placing a hand to his lower back as he walked. He pulled the door open, looking unamused as the two young people he found. Edgar hated young people.
"Come in. Put her on the bed." he said as he turned from them, leaning onto his walking stick as his other hand remained on his back. "What's the matter with her?" he said as he looked to her with a plain expression.

---

Hazari smirked lightly to himself. It was almost as it he could feel the sheer ferocity of Jacques emotions. Although he had no connection what so ever. It was no secret that Hazari was partially insane, 'crazy like a fox', as the saying goes. If he suspected anyone of betrayal or misleading him, even if they weren't, he'd kill them. But before that, he'd do everything in his power to make them suffer. Just like he was doing right now.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Jacques eyed Edgar before setting Amelia down on the bed gently. "She was attacked and severely beaten. By who, I do not know. I was here at the castle." He bit out the last part. Failure had always bothered him, but when it came to Amelia. He felt as if his whole world exploded. She was everything to him, and with the wedding only a few weeks away. He didn't know what he was going to do.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Edgar stared plainly at him as he spoke, "So you failed the poor girl." he cackled slightly before coughing violently into his hand. "You kids today.. always failing." he said shaking his head, hissing with laughter to himself. He moved over to his shelf of various potions and herbs. He picked a jar of the shelf with a silky looking herb inside, he removed the herb and moved over to the girl.
He noticed the bruising on her head and placed the herb there. "You. Hold the herb on this spot and DO NOT remove it until I tell you to." he said as if he were talking to an idiot, which to him, everyone was. He shuffled back over to his shelf and pulled a vial of liquid from the shelf, moving back to them once more.
He uncorked the liquid and poured it onto her rib. His eyebrows drew together as he tilted the vile back up. "She was raped." he said matter of factly, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Troubles
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: