The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Man Troubles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:18 am

Amelia winced slightly before quickly regaining her composture. Remembering the whack she had received before, although not from wincing but still. She didn't wanted to whacked on the head. She watched as dabbed her thigh with the cloth. "What is that?" She asked softly but then remembered he didn't like questions. "Nevermind." She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:23 am

Edgar ignored her question, grunting slightly. He continued to wipe the wound clean before picking up the herb. He sprinkled some of it that was chopped up into the wound itself. Before holding the whole leaf to the wound. He took her hand and placed it onto the herb. "Keep it there." he said, raising himself up. He then began his search for the bandaging.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:27 am

Amelia again winced but kept her hand over the wound. She watched him as he searched for bandages, then looked back down at her wound. "That is definetely going to leave a mark." She muttered quietly to herself. She then put her other hand on her side, feeling her ribs. They were injured alright but if re-bandaged, perhaps it would set them back to the right place. She removed her hand from her side and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Edgar grabbed the bandages and walking back over to her. "You think? You had a sword driven into your thigh rather unceremoniously." he said as he began to wrap the bandage around her thigh, attaching the herb into place. He slapped her hand away and finished wrapping it before looking to her rips. He sighed lightly and shook his head before cutting through the bandages with a knife he pulled from his pocket and proceeded to re-wrap it.
"If you're thinking of revenge, you're wasting your time." he said suddenly. "No-one in Parasitus will help you. No-one's willing to defy the king." he looked up to her as he wrapped her ribs expertly. "No even the queen has any say around here."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Amelia sat still and let out a sigh. "I'm not afraid...not anymore." Her thoughts travelled back to Jacques. She looked around the room, to see if there was a window. She found one and craned her neck to peek through it. She caught glimpses of his body. Her jaw tightened and relaxed slowly. She needed to get something from his body. Something that he wouldn't want anyone to touch aside form her. "I need to go back out. Something that I must have."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:55 am

Edgar finished wrapping her ribs before snorting slightly. "Then you're an idiot." he said simply as he raised to his feet. He leaned on his walking stick as he moved to his chair. He watched her look through the window with hawk like eyes. "You can kiss it good bye." he said as he pointed out the window with his walking stick. Outside Hazari through a lit torch onto Jacques body, spitting on it before he did so.
Edgar shook his head lightly. "It's what he does to all the traitors who commit treason." he said with a gruff voice. "He even sliced the mans head off who raped you." he said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:33 am

Amelia groaned as she sat up on the bed. She would live, hopefully. She looked out the window again and saw Jacques body go up in flames. "Better that than living in a dungeon for the rest of you life." She said plainly. Then looked back at Edgar. "It's something that won't burn." She said in a matter of fact tone. "Jacques wasn't a traitor. He was protecting me." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:37 am

Edgar looked to her plainly. "Who lives in a dungeon girl?" he said as his eyebrows came together. "What is it?" he questioned with slight interest. It was obvious that Hazari would find what ever it was, once the rest of his body was a pile of ashes on the ground. Edgar rocked slowly in his chair as he looked across to her. He tapped his walking stick on the ground.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:45 am

Amelia looked over at him as he spoke. "No one, at least I don't think so. I was just saying that a quick death would be better than living in the dungeon." She said, wincing slightly. "And why would you care what the object is? You never have shown interest in me before until I mentioned it." She pointed out plainly. She slowly got to her feet but then fell back down on the bed into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 am

Edger shook his head lightly. "I'm glad you think so." he said rubbing the back of his neck lightly, massaging it. "I'm interested as to what the king will be collecting from the ashes." he said as he peered over through the window himself. The body had become half ashes already. "If I didn't show interest. I would have fixed you up in the first place." he said as he got to his feet with a groan. Walking over to her. He pushed her down gently so she was laying on her back. He moved the quilt over her before trapping her on the head with his stick. "Stay."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:55 am

Amelia didn't protest with him this time. "It was a pendant that I had given him when we first met." She stated as she pulled the quilt up over her. "It was of a falcon. It came with me when my adoptive parents found me..." She went quiet. Thinking back to her childhood. I was all just a daze. She remembered bits and pieces of it. Her adoptive parents telling her when she came of age that she wasn't their child.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:58 am

Edgar stroked his beard lightly "A pendant ay?" he said with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sure it'll be small enough to slip beneath the kings attention." he said nodding lightly. "Bound to be." he looked to her as she went quiet. Knocking his stick on her head "Magna to girl!" he said with one last hard blow on her head. "Pay attention when I'm talking to you." he growled before groggily getting to his feet. "Damn kids, no respect what so ever."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:03 am

Amelia rubbed her head, grumbling. "Sorry, my thoughts were elsewhere." She said before craning her neck to see if she could see out the window, but she couldn't. So she settled back down. "Yes, it was small. Jacques lost it all the time, except here. He didn't want one of the greedy soldiers getting his hands it." She said, rubbing her arm gently. "Is he still there?" She said, refering to Hazari.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:07 am

Edgar grunted at her. "Mmm." he said simply. "Small enough to be buried in that pile of ashes then." he said pointing his stick out the window. "There's nothing but ashes now." he said as he watched Hazari spit on them once more before walking back into the castle. "He's back inside." he said simply before moving over to the door. "Don't move." he snarled before leaving the room, locking the door behind him.
He made his way into the training grounds. Hobbling along with his stick, his bones weren't what they used to be. As he approached the pile of ashes, he moved them around with his stick. Tapping them until he hit something that wasn't solid ground. His eyes narrowed as a slight shine could be seen from the pile. He bent down steadily and pick up the pendant, blowing of the remaining ashes. "Thank you." he said to the ashes, sliding it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 am

As if answering him, a slight wind picked up and blew the ashes away. They flew high into the sky before disappearing completely as the wind died down. Amelia waited for Edgar to return, she felt a draft as the wind picked up. She shivered and pulled the blankets tighter around her body. "Dear god, please let him find it." She prayed silently. Then rubbed her arm again.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 am

Edgar watched the ashes blow into the wind. He leaned onto his stick, a angered expression over his face. He had planned to keep the damn thing, but it wouldn't fetch much price wise. He shook his head, mumbling under his breath as he moved back towards the castle. He unlocked his door and entered the room once again, shutting it behind him. He pulled it from his pocket and through it on the bed beside her.
Sitting himself down in his chair once more he sighed. Rubbing his baulding head gently.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:22 am

Amelia inspected it carefully. The falcon itself was a silver color, it had this aggressive look to it. She looked back up at Edgar. "Thank you." She said. Then looked back at it, a slight smile appeared on her face. Where ever he was, she knew that he would be watching. Always, no matter what. She layed back down against the bed. Gently stroking the pendant.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:41 am

Edgar shook his head lightly. "I was planning to pawn it. Don't think I got it for you girl." he said pointing his stick directly at her. "I just had it in my pocket and decided it wasn't worth much." he said nodding lightly as he lowered his stick. "Truth is, you'll be lucky if you're allowed to leave this castle, let alone this city." he said groaning under his breath slightly. "The thing you said about living in a dungeon? That could be you, girl." he said with a slight frown before quickly replacing it with a stern look.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:50 am

Amelia turned to face him. "Well thank you, for bringing it to me." She said, her eyes narrowing. There seemed to be more to this man than meets the eye. She wondered again why he was like that. "Despite my wounds, I could get of out of here. I am just waiting for the right opportunity. I'm sure the guards would be more concerned with my body than the keys. That is if I get thrown in the dungeon." She stated simply. Then glanced at the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:53 am

Edgar grumbled to himself. "You wont leave unless Hazari lets you leave." he said simply, leaving no room for argument. "If you get thrown into the dungeons you wont get let out. The guards aren't interested in your body." he said shaking his head "Kids and sex.." he muttered under his breath. "They're more interested in the fact that they'd lose their life if they touched you without permission." he said tilting his head slightly. "And believe me, Hazari would give a lot of time to do what ever they wanted with you." he said scratching his head once more. "Believe me."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:05 am

Amelia sat back up again so she could look at him better. "Why? Has somwthing happened to you? Have you been down there?" She asked curiously. She figured he would probably just ignore her but asked the questions anyways. She wanted to know since it was possible that she would be getting thrown down there. She leaned back and propped herself up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 am

Edgar looked to her as his jaw clicked. "Mind your own damn business." he snapped at her as he sank himself back in his chair. "Why are you so damn interested in me anyway?" he said as his eyebrow drew together. "Curiosity killed the rogue." he retorted to her, which was actually the saying during this time period. "Don't let it kill you as well." he said as he pointed his stick sharply at her.
"Until the king comes back. You stay right where you are. I'm not getting my head sliced off for anyone." he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:14 am

Amelia narrowed her eyes. "I let you ask a question to me, now I think that I can ask one. But nevermind, sorry that I am annoying you SO bad." She snapped before laying back down. Rolling over so her back was facing him. She put her hand over head, expecting a smack to it. They didn't really hurt, just annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:22 am

Edgar shook his head. "I don't give a damn, I can ask questions." he said gesturing his hand to her. "You are." he said turning his stick in his hands as he stared at it. He looked across to her as she turned away from him. He didn't throw his stick at her that he knew she was expecting. Instead he settled down into his chair. Placing his walking stick across his lap as he stared ahead of himself.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:31 am

Amelia stared at the wall she was facing, she traced images on it with her mind, then brought her finger up to do so. It was simple things that she traced, like stars and circles. She Then began to trace something more in detail. It was a falcon, much like the pendant but its wings were folded. It was looking to the side and had a snake in its beak. Of course it was all in her mind, she was just doing it to buy time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Troubles
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: