The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Man Troubles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 am

Hazari opened the door as he looked to her on the bed with a smirk. "You can go." he said simply, Edgar looked to him as his eyebrows came together. "Sire?" Hazari held up his hand. "I've killed the one that committed the crime. There is nothing else to do." he said, not taking his eyes off Amelia. "Now get up and get out. Before I change my mind." he said sharply, holding the door open for her to walk out of.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:41 am

Amelia jumped slightly at hearing his voice. She sat up slowly and got out of the bed. She walked straight out and over to the training grounds, she picked up the two pieces of Jacques sword. Then walked out of the castle, she walked tall, showing no emotion. Once she was out of the castle, she turned and faced it. "I will have my vengance on you, Hazari, whether it be in this life...or the next." She then turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down

Man Troubles
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: