The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Man Troubles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 am

Amelia wandered the streets, her bow slung over her back and her dagger in hand. She was on the look out for guards. Sure she loved to taunt and cause trouble with them, but today she was not in the mood. Jacques, her fiance, was being his overbearing self. The usual thing for Jacques. He was only trying to protect her, but she was quite capable of doing that herself. She had survived long before he met her. She sat down on a stool and ordered a drink. "Your man giving ya trouble, Amelia?" The bat keep asked while cleaning the tankard. He was one of the nice ones, a rarity here. "Only a little." Was all she said, he set down her drink and left her to her thoughts.

------

Jacques swung his sword through the air, it moved so fast it seemed to whistle. The tip sliced into a dummy that was in the training yard. His took out his frustration on the dummy by increasing each blow. Amelia was the source of the problem, she never listened to him unless it was absolutely necessary. She was so full of fire, but that was what he loved her for. His sword arced through the air one last time, slicing the dummy in half.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 am

Hazari stepped from the castle into the training yards, guards either side of him as his gaze landed on Jacques, there was a reason that he was made captain of the guard. A slight smirk moved over Hazari's features as he tilted his head, "Training hard I trust, captain?" he said with a light smile, a smile looked like tit didn't belong on Hazari's face, it always made him look like he was planning something.

His katana was attached to his back as the sun reflected of it as well as off the golden crown atop his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 am

Jacques gaze moved to Hazari and he snapped to attention, sheathing his sword and bowing. "As always, your highness." He said, then stood tall and straight. He wasn't at all afraid of the king, just afraid of what he was doing. He didn't look the king in the eye for to him it was disrespectful. "May I ask why I am graced with your presence?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 am

Hazari smiled lightly, "I'm glad to hear it." he said as he walked around him lightly "Well, captain." he said before stopping in front of him, "Your fiancé." he stated simply, the smile disappearing from his face as he looked Jacques squarely in the face. "She's been harassing the guards too much, distracting them from their duties." he said, his eyes plaining, "If this continues, I will have no choice but to introduce her to the executioner." he said coldly, a smirk moving over his features "Do I make myself clear?"

He knew that Jacques wasn't afraid of him in the slightest, but he knew for a fact that he was afraid of what he could do Amelia.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 am

Jacques gave a small bow. "Ver clear, my lord." He mentally scolded himself, he needed to keep Amelia under control. She was a free spirit and would never be tamed, he realized that when they first became lovers. Yet there were rules, specific rules that must be followed. Even that was hard for her. "I will discuss this with her."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 am

"Good." Hazari said firmly as the smirk moved back over his features, "You will discuss nothing. You will order her not to interact with my guards any longer, she's a mere woman captain, control her." he said sternly, "Or I will." he said an evil smile moving across his features, with Hazari that could mean any number of things.

The sun was high in the sky, signalling mid day, "If she does do it again, I wont be coming to you, she will be going straight to her death."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 am

Jacques facial features darkened slightly but he remained calm and respectful. No one touched Amelia but him, she was his and his alone but he did not treat her like cattle. He was above that. "I will see that it is done, my lord." The tone in his voice had no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 am

"Now. You will do that now, captain." he said coldly to him, he believed that every woman had their roles and the only two rooms in the house that they should occupy are the kitchen and the bedroom. When a man wasn't hungry then he needed to be satisfied in other areas. He'd drilled that into his own wife, although most people didn't know who she actually was, just that she obeyed Hazari completely.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:04 am

Jacques gave a bow. "I will be back, after I have finished." He said before setting off to find Amelia. He had a pretty good idea where she was. Hopefully she hadn't already tangled herself in another mess with the guards. He soon found her, he slowly walked up to her and sat down.
"Please don't bother me with you orders, Jacques, I am really not in the mood." She said without even looking at him. "It is not me giving you the orders, this time they came directly from the king. If you harass his guards one more time, you will be executed." He said softly yet his dark eyes bore into her. Amelia let out a sigh. "You know, it wouldn't be so hard if you tried to understand me. I will listen to you, it's just that..." Jacques moved closer to her. "I am overbearing, but it is for your protection. We can work together on this. The king demands that I control you, I only do so to a certain extent." He raised her chin with his finger so she looked him in the face. She gave a small smile. "I will, but I refused to be treated like cattle." She stated boldly. "Have I ever before?" He asked gently before giving her a light kiss. "Come now, I am due back at the castle soon, a captain has his duties." They both got up from their stools and walked to the door. Jacques payed the bar keep as they left.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:28 am

Hazari cracked his neck as he watched his captain leave "I do not trust him." he said to his guards, who merely nodded, not daring to question the king "He's too brave and only shows respect to my face." he added as his fingers cracked at his sides, "He and his whore of a wife will eventually learn what it means to live in Parasitus, to obey me." he said as he unsheathed his katana from his back and sent it flying over his shoulder, the katana sailed through the air and sliced the dummies head in half before digging into the ground.
One of the guards retrieved it, cleaning it before handing it back to the back who sheathed it once more "They will know."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 am

Jacques and Amelia soon reached their home. "I am afraid I have to return to the castle, my dear." He said, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Amelia nodded. "Don't get yourself hurt now." She said with a smile. He only grinned. "I am too fast for that, I will see you tonight." He said before walking back to the castle. Amelia walked in the house and set her dagger and bow on the chair. She neede a bath, a nice warm one and she headed upstairs just to do that.

Jacques soon returned to the castle, his sword hung rattled a little every now and then. Then he reached the training grounds. "It is done, my lord." He said as he bowed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 am

Hazari watched as he arrived, "Good." he said with a gentle smile "Guards!" he shouted as several guards grabbed him, snatching his sword a they held him tightly, making him unable to move in the slightest. Hazari stepped close to him "You think I don't know what you think of me boy?" he question with plain eyes, "You think I don't know that you wish you could bury your blade into my sternum?"

He laughed darkly "You'd love to see me dead, you and your whore." he spat in his face, "Wishes don't come true." he sneered
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:14 am

Jacques remained calm all the while. "That was never my wish at my lord." He said, still calm. "It is just that I have a lot of things on my mind and I apologize if I have shown any disrespect." He didn't show his face but anger radiated through his body as he insulted Amelia. "Amelia is quite harmless, even though her actions tell otherwise. I assure you, she is no threat."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:17 am

Hazari laughed darkly "Never your wish? You think I made it to be king without knowing when people are plotting behind my back?" he sneered across to her, "You should never let anything interfere with your work, nothing!" he spat to him, "Harmless? She will be harmless when I have my way with her.. she'll have the fight knocked out of her." he smirked across to him, "Does that make you angry, captain? Does that fuel your desire to want to kill me even more?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:23 am

Jacques thought of his answer carefully, not wanting to have his life end here. "No, my lord, I had no desire to kill you in the first place." He looked up at him, but not in the eye. He was taught respect from the moment he was born. Never look a king in the eye unless you have no allegiance to him. He hoped that Amelia was not out causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 am

Hazari smiled gesturing to the gods to release him, the guards let go of him. Hazari placed his hands onto Jacques arms, "You pass." he said as he walked past him, "Give him back his sword, he has training to continue with." he said the guards who dropped the sword at his feet. Hazari walked back into the castle, the guards caught up with him "Sire, why did you let him live if you suspect him so strongly?" one of the questioned, Hazari stopped and looked around to the now close door, there was no way he could hear.

"If you want to catch a rat, you set a trap. That was phase one." he smirked before continuing on to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:32 am

Jacques sighed and got to his feet. Picking up his sword, he walked over to another dumby and quickly cut it in half. "For your sake, Amelia, you better not be at the house." His own house wasn't even safe, Hazari knew where he lived.

-----

Amelia pulled her hair up and stepped into the warm water that she had poured into the tub. It felt good agaisnt her skin and aching bones. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes, taking in the smell of the candles that she had lit.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 am

Hazari rubbed his hands together as he walked into the throne room, unsheathing his sword as he sat comfortably on his throne ans held the katana like a Cain in his hands. "I want you to go to his house and take her." he said as he pointed a finger to one particular guard that was larger than average. "But, I want you dressed in peasant clothes." he smirked darkly.

"When you get there.. do what you want with her." he grinned to him, the guard smirked and exited the throne room to get changed. "Leave her alive!" the king called after him, a dark and sadistic smile over his face. This was the man that murdered his own father to take the throne, this was nothing.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 am

Jacques continued his training, each blow increasing with more force and furosity. He finally sawed through another dumby, cutting its head off. He sat down on one of the stone steps, his mind deep in thought.

----------

Amelia gently washed her skin with some soap, it smelled like honey. She removed any hair from her legs and washed them with soap, making sure her skin wasn't dry.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 am

After the guard was ready he made his way into the city, seeking out their home. When he found it, he pushed the door open quietly, grinning darkly. He heard the sound of water upstairs, creeping up there slowly, his sword drawn. When he reached the bathroom door he kicked it open, moving quickly over to her in the bath, holding the blade against her throat.

"Hello, bitch." he whispered into her ear, before licking the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:52 am

Amelia reached up with her hand and scratched his face, pushing him off her. She then jumped out of the bath and quickly wrapped a robe around her body. "What kind of coward attacks a lone woman." She taunted. She reached behind her, frantically trying to find her dagger. She soon realized it was downstairs, she narrows her eyes and takes a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 am

"Coward? And here I was thinking more.. rapist." he grinned before moving over to her, tilting his head as her defensive stance before laughing darkly. He quickly spun his sword in his hands before slicing it along the top of her right thigh, it wasn't too deep, but deep enough to hurt like hell, forcing her to collapse to her knees.

"Whilst you're down there, how about you put your mouth to good use rather than running it all the god damn time?" he said as he gripped at his crotch through his trousers with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 am

Amelia grunted as he sliced her thigh. "I don't think so." She snarled and got up. She shoved him into a wall and limped down the stairs. She frantically searched for her weapons, they weren't where she left them. She instead grabbed a piece of cloth and pressed against her thigh, She could do without her weapons.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 am

The guard grunted slightly as he was slammed into the wall, watching her leave he pulled himself from it and went after her. He watched as she placed the cloth to her thigh, he moved over to her with speed, wrapping his hands around her throat he slammed her against the wall, choking the breath from her lungs as he looked her in the face, forcibly sticking his tongue down her throat with a French kiss.

---

Hazari waited patiently for news back, either way he'd have what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:14 am

Amelia face contorted in disgust. She brought her her fist up into his chest, forcing him to bend over. Then swung her leg around to roundhouse him in the face. "It will take a lot more to tame me, you pathetic pig!" She hissed, her eyes flashing angrily. Her leg still bled but not very hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Troubles   Man Troubles Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Troubles
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: