The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Essentia streets at night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Essentia streets at night.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 am

Ishmeal frowned lightly "He tends to." he said before laughing lightly, shrugging it off. "Once you get used to him you know to expect him, even when you wouldn't." he said leaning his head back to the sky with a raised eyebrow. "Wont be long until sunrise.. it wont take me long to get home, what with our speed and what not." he smiled to her "It has been an honor and a privilege making your acquaintance, Selene." he grinned to her.

---

Hoggle pulled his trousers back on, fastening them up once more as he looked to her with a smirk "Fun?" he said as he slid his shirt back on, fastening the button half way up as he looked to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 am

Selene smiled. "It has been an honor making yours as well, if you see your friend that he is welcome to come to my performance, despite us setting off on the wrong foot." She said, straightening her dress again. "Well I better get going, see you tomorrow night."

----

Desari nodded her head as she put her clothes back on. "Yes, it was fun." She said in aggreement. "Might have to try it again sometime." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 am

"I'm not sure whether he'll come, but I will indeed inform him of his invitation" he smiled lightly to her "I on the other hand will definitely see you there, no matter what." he grinned to her, "Fair well." he said as he walked in the opposite direction, kicking off from the floor he flitted across the rooftops in Essentia until he reached the outskirts of the city, flitting down the roads of the wilderness until he reached Loquere, "Home sweet home." he mused to himself as he walked into his large, customized home.

---

"That all depends if you're lucky or not." he said with a wink to her before looking up to the sky, "It'll be light soon. I better be off." he said as he moved over to her, kissing her one last time before pulling away with a smirk "Try not to think about me too much." he said before he left the manor.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:58 am

Selene watched him leave. "Fair well." She said but he was already gone. She turned and started for home. It was a good thing that she lived close by. She hated going long distances for a meal, it took up so much time.

------

Desari rolled her eyes as he left. "So full of himself." She said to herself, she then set to erasing any sign of his presence. Including his scent, her mother would be home soon and she didn't want her asking.

[COMPLETED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Essentia streets at night.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3