The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Essentia streets at night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Selene laughed then let her claws go back to normal fingers. "I...think I would like that." She said as she took his arm, then again looked up at the moon. "The moon truly is beautiful on nights like these...it is a way to relieve myself before my performances." She said, then she looked back at him. "Sorry, I'm sure your not interested in all of that." Dismissing the subject as if it wasn't important.

-----

Desari smiled and bowed her head slightly. "You seem kind, then again, I don't really take interest in my own kind." She said, twirling her fingers together. "So I really don't know what all of us are like."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 am

He smiled to her lightly as she took his arm "I would as well." he looked up to the moon as she spoke about it, nodding his head lightly. "Nonsense! I always like hearing about the lives of beautiful young vampires, I don't get to very often." he added with a chuckle, "I would love to hear you sing." he said as they walked through the dark abandoned streets, their footsteps echoing off the walls of the buildings as they went.

---

Hoggle raised an eyebrow "You may not take interest in our kind.." he said as he turned back to her, walking close to her as he placed a hand lightly onto the side of her neck "But it looks like our 'kind' has taken an interest in you." he said moving his mouth to her neck as he kissed it lightly before moving his head away once more, "Otherwise you wouldn't be a vampire." he smirked to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:39 am

A smile tugged at the corner of Selene's mouth. "Oh, I don't know about tonight. I have a performance tomorrow night, you can come then if you want. The other that was with us earlier can come if he wants to, but he seems like the type that is not easily impressed..." She said as he mind travelled back to Valdemar for a brief moment. Another thing that bothered her, she didn't like to fail. Especially with her daughter, she felt that the least she could was make sure that Desari lived a good life.

------

Desari pulled back slightly. "My mother turned me, when I was 18. Of course she gave me the choice of living my life as a human, but I felt that I couldn't leave her. It has been hard since my father died, she seems unwilling to let go..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

Ishmeal rose his eyebrows slightly "I doubt it for some reason.. it all depends where, whether Valdemar will attend or not, but I for one would be honored to attend." he smiled to her, "Once he's taken a dislike to someone, it takes quite a lot to change the stubborn mans mind. 660 years of being a vampire has made him take a dislike to the younger ones, to say the least." he said with a simple shrug "But enough about him." he said with a light grin, "I would love to see your dancing as well. If that would be possible?" he asked hopefully.

----

Hoggle smirked as she moved back "Sired by your mother hm?" he questioned as he stepped after her slowly, backing her against the wall. He tilted his head to the side "Some people are like that. Vampires may not age and thus not die of old age, but nothing lasts forever." he said with a simple shrug "How do you feel? Are you so concerned about your mother and how she feels, that you wont allow yourself.. a little.. excitement?" he said as he moved his face inches from hers, their lips exactly opposite one another
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 am

Selene smiled and gave a shrug. "I don't know, you will have to find out once you come." She said, almost in a teasing manner. She knew that she could very well fend him off if he tried anything but highly doubted that he would. "All I know is that I am performing for some Lord who's name that I do not know, I told them that I have a 'disease' that prevents me from performing in the day." She made sure to put the emphasis on the word disease.

-----

Desari turned her face to the side a little. "I am all my mother has left, it's not that I feel that I have to take care of her. Just be there for her." She said, her arms crossed in front of her. "And I never said that I wasn't looking for excitement, I'm just waiting for the right person."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 am

Ishmeal chuckled as he tilted his head "That sounds wonderful." he said as he beamed to her, "Ah yes, you have to be careful what you say to people about that. Humans are so afraid of us they wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone they even suspect of being a vampire.." he said with a light frown before it changed back into a smile once more, "But I'm sure you had no problem in charming him with your..assets." he said gesturing to her body with a grin. "Any man would be."

---

Hoggle raised an eyebrow to her, "Then be there for her." he said with a simple shrug, smirking as she spoke again "Who's to say I'm not the right person?." he moved his hands to her wrists, placing her hands around the back of his neck as he looked down to her, "I could be the right person." he said as he placed his hands to her lips, his fingers pressing onto her skin lightly, sending slight jolts of pleasure through her body.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:15 am

Selene chuckled. "Don't worry, I am careful and always will be....are you always this charming or am I just lucky?" She asked, the moon caught the glow of her skin as they stepped into it's light for a brief moment. Showing that she was in fact a vampire, for no human could have such white skin. Her eyes quinted a little as it caught her eyes.

----

Desari closed her eyes for a moment as he touched her skin. "I've just met you, so how could I know if you are the right one?" She said as she breathed in his scent. She had to admit, he was charming and handsome.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 am

"Jolly good." Ishmeal beamed to her "Well I like to think I'm a charming guy. I may not be the best looking.." he said as he patted his belly lightly with a laugh "It's no secret I like blood a lot. But I like to think that I'm charming, although someone of your beauty and charm does tend to bring it out in people, don't you find?" he said as his eyes met the moon once more, it was at it's highest point, another 5 or 6 hours and the sun would be coming out.

----

Hoggle smirked to her with a tilt of his head, he didn't say a word, his lips just pressed against hers in a passionate kiss. His hands roamed her body, find the spots that gave her the best feeling and took advantage of those places. Suddenly he stopped and pulled his lips from hers, "Am I?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 am

Selene smiled, the tip of her fangs showing. "I don't know, I don't really think about how I look until someone mentions it to me. Your the first person to compliment me since my husband..." She didn't finish the sentence. She didn't like talking about it so she didn't say anything further. She quickly changed the subject back to her performance. "So you think that you will be there?"

------

Desari was surprised, that was her first kiss. She jumped slightly as his hands roamed her body, she suddenly became nervous. "I don't know, this is all so sudden and so new to me..." She pulled away a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 am

Ishmeal cleared his throat lightly with a frown, "More people should do it, every woman deserves to be told that she's beautiful." he said as his frowned changed into a smile, "I promise you that I will be attending, on the promise that you will give it your all." he said with a tilt of his head, he stopped in the town square looking up to the moon, "It's amazing, it's not that often that the moon is that big when it's that high in the sky, but tonight is a thing of beauty it seems. The moon and of course the company."

---

Hoggle laughed lighty as he brushed her hair behind her ear, he moved his mouth next to her ear as he whispered into it "If you want me to stop, say so."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:42 am

Selene smiled. "I always give it my all." She glanced up at the moon again. It was slowly approaching the horizon. In a few hours, the sun would rise. The one thing she missed the most, the sun peeking over and the colors that radiated off of it. "Well, I suppose I better prepare for my performance. And make sure my daughter isn't getting into any trouble." She said, pulling her arm from his.

----

Desari smiled a little, but pulled away again. "I think this should wait, at least until we get to know each other better. I mean, I have only known you for ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:56 am

Ishmeal grinned "I'm glad to hear it my dear!" he said with a confirming nod "I would expect nothing less." he looked up to the moon, sighing lightly, he detested having to hide during the day, giving the humans the run of the place.
"Ah, must you go so soon? We stiill have a few hours of moon light to spend.. I'm sure she's fine, there's only vampires out at this time and the rogues know to stay away from this area.." he said with raised eyebrows.

---

Hoggle rolled his eyes slightly, "Wait until when? Until your mummy gets home?" he teased with a tilt of his head, he rose an eyebrow to her "What do you want to know exactly?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:21 am

Selene shook her head. "I'm sorry but I must go, this performance will take time and preparation and I need to be ready." She said as she walked back to the body of the man that she had fed from. She let out a sigh and gently picked him up. "I need to dispose of him as well." It seemed odd, a woman carrying the body of a man but her superior strength allowed her to do amazing feats.

----

Desari narrowed her eyes. "I mean I don't want to jump into a relationship with someone I don't know. You could be the type that just ups and leaves once you have had your way." She said, crossing her arms in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 am

"Ah, very well. I bid you a due." he said as he bowed his head lightly to her with a light smile. His eyes then moved up to the sky, his stomach rumbled slightly "Time for number 6.. maybe a small one." he laughed to himself as he strolled the streets, his eyes sharp for any sign of a human that was outside in the night.

---

Hoggle rose an eyebrow "Who said anything about a relationship? I thought you wanted to have some fun?" he shrugged lightly, sliding his hands into his pockets as he looked her over, roaming every inch of her body as he smiled to her. "I'm willing to have fun if you are."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 am

Selene rolled her eyes slightly. "Always hungry..." She said before taking the body out to the forest and lay it down there. She caught the scent of a female, dead. It was probably from Valdemar. She sighed and made her way back to the city, making sure to erase any sign of her presence there.

--------

Desari raised an eyebrow. "Oh..." She said, entangling her fingers again. "What the hell, I have a forever to find the right one." She thought to herself. She looked at him and returned the smile, her eyes flashing from brown to yellow, then back to brown.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 am

Ishmeal stalked the streets, poking his head around each corner until he found a child wandering the streets on their own, tears streaming from his eyes. Ishmeal shrugged and strolled up behind the boy, slamming his hand to the back of the boys neck, due to the strength of the vampires, the boys neck snapped upon impact. Ishmeal picked the boy up in his arms and sank his teeth into his neck, the blood flooding into his mouth as he once again fed.

----

Hoggle stepped to her once more, placing his hands either side of her as his head went to her neck, kissing along her neck, then moving along her collar bone. "Are we up to some fun then?" he said as he nibbled lightly on her collar bone, sending sensations throughout her body.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 am

Selene finished cleaning up after herself, she peered into the dark alley and saw some movement. "Is anyone there?" She asked, but recieved nothing. She slowly made her way into the alley, her eyesight adjusting so she could see everything. Nothing was there, she waited, seeing if she could catch something or hear something.

------

Desari placed her hands on his shoulders and closed her eyes. Breathing in his scent once more. "A little fun wouldn't hurt I suppose..." She said, small sigh escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:57 am

Ishmeal drained the boys body of every drop of blood, letting out a loud burp that echoed throughout the streets, he patted his chest "Excuse me." he said as he wiped his mouth, before kicking off the floor and flitting into the forest, his eyes landed on wolves that were ripping a dead woman to pieces, he through the boy down next to them and flitted back into the city once more. He rolled his shoulders with a sigh, 'A beautiful woman slipping through my fingers once more, well done fat man.' he mused to himself.

---

"Good." he said as he kissed along her neck once more, undressing her slowly with a smirk "Let the fun begin."

(Now here, we don't usually tend to rp sex scenes xD so we can just say that's what they're doing for a few posts.)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:06 am

Selene growled as a being shot past her, knocking her off her feet. She was quick to get up and her eyes scanned the area. Suddenly, a hand shot out and slammed her into a wall. She looked into the face of a rogue, a very aggressive rogue. "What is a pretty thing like you doing out on a night like this? You shouldn't be alone, something could happen to you." He mused sadistically. Her eyes changed to yellow, a deep growl emitted from her throat as she kicked him off. Sending him into he opposite wall.

(That is totally fine with me.)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 am

Ishmeal tapped his belly lightly "Ahh, lovely." he said as his eyebrows drew together at the sound of a scuffle, he moved cautiously to the sound. His teeth gritting together as he heard the rogues comment, watching her slam him into the wall, he stepped forward. "You there!" he said pointed at the rogue "What do you think you're doing in the same city as the Empress!?" he shouted as the anger flashed over his face. "Leave this city or I will have no choice put to kill you."

---

(Yeah, they're having 'fun' xD Let me know when you want them to be done.)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 am

Selene let out another growling, baring her fangs as she pinned the rogue by the throat. "I think it would be wise to leave." She said, her gaze not leaving his face. The rogue soon admitted defeat. "I will leave..." Selene let go and he dropped to the ground. "I better not see your lousy carcass within fifty miles of this place." Selene glared down at him. With a small nodd, the rogue got up and sped away, far from sight. She then turned and looked at Ishmeal. "Back already?" She said with a grin.

(Haha, okay I will)

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 am

Ishmeal confirmed Selene's statment with a nod, "You heard the lady." he said as the rogue walked away, looking back to her with a smile "Well I couldn't bare to keep away." he said with a bright grin, a loud scream then filled the air. Ishmeal instantly went on the defensive, the body of the rogue was then thrown in front of Ishmeal and Selene. "Who's there!?" Ishmeal asked his fangs exposed.

Valdemar stopped from the shadows, wiping the rogue's blood from his mouth. "You know not to let a rogue live." he stated simply as he looked down to the corpse before back to the two of them once more, Ishmeal sighed with relief "Of course."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:27 am

Selene looked down at the corpse, the rogue that she had fought only moments before. She then looked back at Valdemar. She was wary of this vampire, not that he would hurt her it just seemed that there was something about him. She remained silent as Ishmeal spoke to him, waiting until he directed a question to if he did at all.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:31 am

"I will allow it this time, Ishmeal, but next time a rogue must be killed on sight. It's not good for the survival of our race is a rogue vampire broadcasts our presents." Valdemar stated firmly, Ishmeal bowed his head to him "I apologize." he said, Valdemar waved a hand to dismiss it "Forget about it, he's dead now." he said with a light smile to his friend. "I must head home, I have things to do before the sun rises." he said before bowing his head "Ishmeal, Selene." he said before kicking off from the ground and flitting away from the pair.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:36 am

Selene watched him. "Does he always appear out of nowhere?" She asked as she looked back down at the rogue's body. "It is quite unerving, for me anyway." She said, then looked up at the moon. The sun would rise soon. She still needed to prepare for her performance.

(Okay, I think Desari has had enough 'fun'...for now, xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essentia streets at night.    Essentia streets at night.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Essentia streets at night.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next