The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Making port.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 am

Calypso couldn't help but smile. "Yes I did apologize." She said with a nod. "And I'm not repeating myself either." She said, crossing her arms and taking a step closer. "True." She said with a slight smirk. She could never stay mad at the man. "We better get going." She said lightly. "Knowing Hazari, he won't wait long to come afte us." She said, her face turning serious.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:40 am

Robert smirked lightly. "Never heard that before." he said with a laugh. "Ahh, shame. I'd love to hear it a few more times." he said with a wink. "Get going? Aye. You can always come aboard my ship y'know.. for a while." he said with a light shrug. "Hazari's a man of sport. There's no sport in coming straight after us." he said with a nod." We've got about a week I'd say, so we've got plenty of time." he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Calypso rolled her eyes. "Yes, I could. What makes you think that I want to?" She asked teasingly. She knew that she would end up going in a little while, but it had been awhile and she hadn't had the chance to tease him. She let out a sigh and shook her head lightly. "I might as well, besides, I haven't seen the boys in a while." She said with a smile. Knowing full well he doesn't like it when they come near her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Robert raised an eyebrow to her. "I think you know." he said with a grin. He knew that she enjoyed teasing him. But this time, he'd have a little tease of his own. His eyebrows drew together. "Who said I want to share?" he said with a pout. "I want you all to myself." he said as he moved over to her, placing his hands on her hips. "For I don't know how long, until we get bored perhaps?" he said with a tilt of his head. "But I don't see that happening any time soon."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Calypso laughed lightly. 'I don't think I would let you share." She said, moving closer and placing her hands on flat on his chest. "It's impossible to get bored around me." She said, tilting her head a little as she looked at his face. "We have some catching up to do, love." She said with a light smile. It was a true smile, not a fake.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Robert looked to her with a smirk. "I wouldn't share you anyway." he said as her leaned down to her. "Is it really? We'll have to put that to the test love." he said with a smirk, as his lips came inches from hers. "Oh yes we do, And I think I know exactly where to start." he said as his lips met hers. He then moved his hands to her legs, wrapping them around his waist as he pressed her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Calypso smirked as well, her hands slid up and around his neck. "You always do." She said before he kissed her. She closed her eyes and pressed her body closer to his. Returning the kiss as a small sigh managed to escape her lips. She reached up with one hat and removed his hat from his head, gently throwing it onto a nearby wood pallet.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Robert smiled against her lips. His eyes closed as he pressed her into the wall even move. His hands moved up and down her legs that he kept wrapped around his waist. His eyebrows rose as she threw his hat. "Hey!" he said as he pulled away, looking to his hat before back to her. "I think it's time you removed some clothing." he said as he kissed her neck tenderly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Calypso arched her back slightly as she felt his hands on her legs. Chuckling a little at his protest. "It was getting in the way." She insisted, laughing a little. Then she leaned foward so she was by his ear. "We should go somewhere more private." She whispered, then pulled back to look at him. "Your ship or mine?" She asked, her eyes gleamed a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 pm

He leaned his head up to look into her eyes. "So are your pants." he said as he tugged on them playfully. He smirked to her as she spoke. "Whichever's closer." he said as he moved back to her neck, kissing it once more. Before he suddenly threw her onto his shoulder. He moved from the alley way and eyed his ship. "That'll do." he said as he spanked her ass whilst moving over towards it.
As he walked up the gang plank the crew saluted him. "Captain on deck lads!" on of them shouted. "We're all set cap'n." he said as Robert looked to them. "Well just.. double check everything.. a few times.. I'll be busy." he said as he bit her leg lightly. He then moved over to his cabin door. "No interruptions." he said sternly. "Aye cap'n! You heard him lads, double check!" Robert then moved into the cabin, locking the door behind him. He then through her onto the bed with a tilt of his head. "God I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Calypso laughed lightly and lightly pressed his head into her neck. How she missed his touch. "Probably your ship." She said before he threw her onto his shoulder. "People will see us!" She hissed with a light chuckle, but he was already on his way to the ship. She blushed a little as they came onto the deck. Being seen over his shoulder wasn't exactly how she wanted to be greeted, but Robert didn't seem to care. She gave a slight wave to the crew before they disappeared into Robert's cabin. "I've missed you too." She said, propping herself up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Robert's eyes devoured her form on his bed. His teeth sank into his bottom lip slightly. "How much have you missed me?" he said with a raised eyebrow. He laid himself down next to her. He hand gently stroked her shoulder with a smile. "I think it's time you showed me just how much you've missed me." he said as he pulled down her top slightly, kissing her revealed shoulder.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Calypso smirked. "A lot." She said with a nod of her head. She placed a hand on either side of his head and bent down a little so she was centimeters from his face. A smile appeared on her face as she tilted her head back as he kissed her shoulder. She tilted her head to the side a little, exposing the bare skin of her neck to him. She reached up with one hand and pulled the bandana from her head, throwing it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Robert smiled lightly as his fingers traced patterns on her skin. His eyebrows rose as the smile was replaced my a smirk. He moved his mouth to her neck, nibbling on it slightly before kissing it seductively. "Seeming as I saved that ass." he said against her neck. "I think It's time I saw it." he said as he moved his back with a grin. "And then you can give me my reward and show me how much you've missed me." he said with a wink
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:59 am

Calypso closed her eyes, letting out a small sigh as his lips touched the skin of her neck. "Then you must show how much you missed me, because I saved your ass as well." She said, moving a hand to his shoulder and giving it a slight squeeze. Then she leaned down and pressed her lips against his in a passionate kiss. Her hands sliding under his shirt and up his stomach. Calypso was sure she wouldn't be able to get up when this was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making port.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: