The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Making port.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Making port. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 am

As Robert was pushed through the city gates, they slammed shut behind him. He was pushed along the streets. They weren't as he remembered them. They were definitely improved. He was then stopped at the palace, before being shoved down a side door. He fell down the stairs landing in a heap at the bottom before the guards threw him in a cell and bolted the door.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 am

Calypso dashed into her quarters, grabbing some knives and a black hankerchief to cover her face. She then turned and ran out the door, ordering her crew to stay with the ship. If anything happened to her, they knew to leave the area. She made her way out of the dock area and into the actual streets of Parasitus. She did well to avoid major streetways. Soon, she spotted the city gaites. "Now, to find a way in."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 am

Robert laid face down as he breathed deeply. He rolled onto his back as the guards returned to heir posts. He sat himself up slowly. "She better be sailing away, I swear to god." He said as he clutched at his rib. "That's another one she owe's me." he said with a satisfied grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:30 am

Calypso's eyes scanned the castle walls for a few mintues. "Gonna have to sneak in." She muttered as she made her way to one of the gate houses. She silently snuck past the guards, watching her every step as to not make a sound. One thing pirates were good at, stealth. They needed it to ambush unwary ships. Soon, she was within the castle on her way to the dungeon. "You owe me for this, Robert." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:03 am

Robert pushed in on his ribs sharply, hearing a crack. "Ahh! Much better." he said as he stood to his feet. His ribs were still heavily bruised, but that's pain he was used to by now. He stood up and moved over to the cell door. "So, do you guys take it in turns to blow each other or..?" he said with raised eyebrows to the guards. "I doubt you could get a wench to do it.. even for pure gold." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 am

Calypso was just around the corner, a light smirk came over her lips as she heard him taunt the guards. She then moved behind the guards and grabbed their heads, quickly smashing them together and knocking them out. "I believe you owe me for this." She said, a smug grin on her face as she searched the guards for the keys to his cell. She soon found them attached to the belt of one of the guards. "Hmm, you look so good behind bars." She said teasingly, but then put the key in the lock and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:10 am

Robert sighed as he watched her knock out the guard. "You just escaping was me wishful thinking then" he said with a slight glare. "I owe you do I?" he said with a thoughtful expression. He watched her retrieve the keys and unlock the door. He pulled her into the cell, shutting the door behind him. "I look good behind bars do I?" he said as he threw her onto the bed. "Meh, I think I'll repay you now." he said as he moved atop her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:14 am

Calypso ignored his glare. "We don't have time for this now, Robert." She said, a bit irritated. "And yes you look good behind bars." She said, pushing him off a little. "If we want to make it out of here, we have to leave now. Repayment later, trying to stay alive, now." She said, her eyes glancing over at the guards, then up the stairs from where she came.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 am

Robert looked to her before back to the guards. "We have time." he said with a smirk. "Well, you look good naked. What do we do about that!?" he said with raised eyebrows, laughing lightly. "Blah, blah, blah." he said as he tilted his head from side to side. As he pushed himself to his feet, the sound of footsteps came down the stairs. He quickly through Calypso under the bed out of sight and casually stood in his cell.
Guards marched down, looking from the fallen guards to the man in the cell with the door open. "Oh hey fella's." he said before the door was slammed shut and locked once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:21 am

Calypso rolled her eyes. "That may be but still, we need to leave." She said, about to get up when she also heard footsteps. She didn't make a sound as she was thrown under the bed. Her eyes looked to see some guards marching down. She rolled her eyes at Robert's comment before scowling as the door was locked again. 'Great.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:27 am

The guards parted and bowed slightly. Robert's eyebrows drew together. As Hazari came walking down the stairs. He walked over to the bars as Robert's jaw dropped slightly. "So this is Robert Falcon.." Hazari said with a smirk. "I'm sure you've forgotten a word in there somewhere.." Robert replied with a shrug. "You start a fight in my docks, no, no, you dare make port in my docks and then start a fight?" Hazari asked with a tilt of his head. "Then you got yourself caught for the sake of a whore. You are by far the worst pirate I have ever heard of." Robert raised a finger. "But you have heard of me." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 am

Calypso eyes widened as she saw Hazari, pushing herself as far under the bed as possible. She listened intently to the conversation. 'Shut up Robert, your going to get yourself killed.' She thought as she listened, only to roll her eyes as he tried to weasel his way out of trouble. Like he always did, with her especially. This time, he might not be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 am

Hazari looked to him sternly before he cracked into a smile. "Indeed I have Robert." he said with a slight laugh. "Captain." Robert said simply with a grin. Hazari looked to him. "You are a well known pirate to be sure. But I'm unfamiliar with the woman under the bed." he said gesturing a hand to the bed. "There's no woman under the bed.." Robert said with a shrug. Hazari looked to the bed. "Come out, or I drive this sword through the mattress, to see what else I can drive it through." Hazari said simply.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 am

Calypso instantly froze as Hazari mentioned her. 'Shit.' She thought, but was unsure if she should move. Despite Hazari's threat, she looked at Robert for some confirmation, if he would give her any. Her heart was literally in her throat, she wasn't scared. Just worried, for Robert. The first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 am

Robert looked to her with a sigh. "You better come out Caly." he said with a frown. "I'm warning you, if you touch her I'll-" he said to Hazari before being cut off. "Your highness." Hazari said with a smirk. "I'll kill you, your highness." Robert finished with a bow of his head. "I wont lay a finger on her." Hazari promised with a light smile. "You have my word."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:46 am

Calypso slowly came out from under the bed, eyeing Hazari. She then came to stand by Robert. Her eyes narrowed a little as she glanced up at Robert before back at Hazari, she didn't trust the man. Despite his promise, he was known to break them. She was sure he would keep up to that reputation. She swallowed a little, caming down her heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 am

Robert stood her behind him slightly, but so she was still visible. "And who are you?" he said as he turned to the guards. "You said you caught him, no-one else." he said with a tilt of his head. "Well sire, I er.." the guard said before in the blink of an eye Hazari unsheathed his sword and slammed it into the guards stomach. "When I say something to you, I expect and instant response." he said as he ripped the sword out, watching the guard fall to the floor and blood pour from the wound.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 am

Calypso remained still as she continued to look at Hazari, wincing a little as he stabbed the guard. "You know, I think people would respect you more if you stopped doing that." She pointed out lightly. Glancing up at Robert before returning her gaze to Hazari. Up close, he was truly terrifying, but she kept her cool and remained calm.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:55 am

Hazari looked to her with a smirk. "They fear me. Through that, respect is given." he said as he sheathed his sword once more. Robert looked to her with a glare before back to Hazari. "I have a proposition for you, Captain." Hazari as he stroked his beard lightly. "I want to speak to him without the aid of the cell." he said to one of the guards, he quickly stepped forward and unlocked the cell. He turned to Hazari and bowed.
Robert then grabbed the opportunity and stole the guards sword, pressing it against his throat as he grabbed Calypso's hand. "Don't any of you move. Or his blood will stain your floor." Robert said as he backed up to the stairs, taking Calypso and the guard with him. Hazari's eyes lit up with amusement as he smirked. He allowed this to happen.
"Any of you follow me, and the city is history! I have ships scattered all out in the sea, If we're not back, then they fire." he said before he kicked the guard into the others. He dragged Calypso up the stairs as he sprinted.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 am

Calypso couldn't help but snort. "Fear doesn't bring peace." She muttered, returning a glare to Robert. She was surprised when Robert siezed the opportunity and took the guards sword. She didn't protest as he backed her up the stairs, ready to run when he kicked the guard into the others. "How the hell are we going to make it out?!" She asked as she ran with him, drawing her dagger as she went.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Hazari watched them go, holding his hand up to the guards to stop the pursuit. Robert kept hold of her hand as they ran, "Don't question me no woman! I'm thinking!" he shouted as they made their way out of the palace. His eyebrows drew together slightly ass sweat appeared on his forehead. He pushed through the city, darting between the alley ways before they finally reached the docks.
"Oh.. my.. damn!" he said as they reached the safety of the alley in the docks. "That's another one you owe me." he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Calypso rolled her eyes as they ran but stayed quiet as they ran. She let out a sigh of relief as they reached the docks. "We can't stay here for long." She said, glancing around for any guards. "I'm sure they will be on their way, if they aren't already." She said after she regained some breath. "You owe me more than I owe you." She said, looking at him as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Hazari smirked darkly as the guards looked to him confused. "Sire?" one of them said with a slight cracking tone. "I let them go, because the thrill is in the chase." he said with entertainment lacing his eyes. "Since I've heard next to nothing of the former captains whore of a wife, I need to find new amusement. I believe I've found it." he said with a grin. "We'll pursue them in 3 days. They have that long to run and hide." he said with a crack of his neck. "In the meant time, bring me my wife. I wasn't some.. entertainment of a different sort." he said as he moved up the stairs.

---

Robert looked to her with a raised eyebrow as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "Wow, really? I never would have guessed. I was planning to buy a house, set up shop, y'know." he said with a roll of his eyes. "Ahem! I think you'll find, you owe me a hell of alot more." he said as his eyebrows drew together. "It's up to you when you want to repay it. Baring in mind, I just save your ass."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Calypso sighed. "I'm sorry for earlier.' She said, leaning back against a wall. Looking around again for any guards. "I first saved your ass, until you decided we needed to make up in the very cell that you were being held." She said, with a slight smirk on her face and yet another roll of her eyes. She then pushed herself off the wall and stepped forward a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 am

Robert looked to her with wide eyes. He rubbed his ear lightly. "I'm sorry, I think I misheard that." he said with a sly smirk. "Did you apologize?" he asked with raised eyebrows. "Details, details." he said gesturing a hand to her. "We'd have got caught either. I just find it's better to be caught with a smile on your face." he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making port.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: