The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Making port.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 am

Calypso gave a light chuckle. "I'm sure you will." She said, pulling her hand from his. "So tell me, why are you here?" She asked curiously. Out of all places they happen to meet each other, it was Parasitus. She ignored his last comment and let her hands to her sides, leaning on one hip as she looked at him. "I'm sure your here for the rum?" She guessed, a slight smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:32 am

Robert nodded. "I will." he said firmly. He looked about at the docks before back to her. "Not just for the rum." he said with raised eyebrows. "The crew wanted their fill of wenches as well. And this was the closest port for that." he said with a smile. "But I, of course, am just here for the rum." he said to her with a grin. "Until my eyes landed on your of course."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:41 am

Calypso chuckled lightly. "I see, that is what we are here for as well. My crew wouldn't stop pestering me." She said rubbing her temple. "It seems I will be stuck here for a little while." She said, glancing back at her ship. "My ship needs some repairs as well. Had a run in with a nasty vessel about a week ago." She said, looking back to him. "They are getting more dangerous with each passing week."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:07 am

Robert smiled to her lightly. "As long as non of them touched you." he said raising his head slightly. "That's my booty." he said with a wink. He nodded slightly as she spoke. "Aye. Each kingdom is out to eradicate us. I here Hazari's been getting into the running of it as well, with all the new renovations to Parasitus and all." he said, turning and looking to the city walls.
"But." he said as he looked back to her. "Seeming as we're both going to be here a while.. maybe we should.. spend some time together. Savvy?" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:14 am

Calypso chuckled. "Don't worry, they know better." She said, then looked around as he mentioned the new renovations. "Yes, I noticed them when I made port. Best be careful to not draw too much attention." She said, then looked back at him. "I suppost, spending time with you won't hurt. I have nothing better to do." She said. "Where to first?" She asked, tiling her head up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:21 am

Robert nodded firmly. "They know better than to touch MY booty." he said with a grin. "Mhm. Best to keep your fine ass out of the city." he said pointing back to the walls. "Of course it wont hurt!" he said with narrowed eyes. "Well. I was thinking, my quarters. Then we can go to your quarters.. the crew quarters.. anywhere there's a bed really." he said with a innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:23 am

Calypso scowled. "Why don't we just walk around the docks?" She asked. "I'm not sleeping with you anytime soon so you might as well say yes." She said, then she slowly started to walk away without waiting for an answer. She stopped a few feet away, turning to look at him. "Come on." She said, beckoning with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Robert sighed heavily. "God damn it." he said as he pouted slightly. "Fine!" he said as he walked along side her, his bottom lip stuck out. "How long do I have to wait exactly..?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. "So I know how long I have to prepare.." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:55 am

Calypso sigh and rolled her eyes to the sky before looking at him. "You know, a bird might just want to drop a little surprise if you keep that lip hanging out any longer." She said, reaching up and flicking it lightly as they walked. "You will know when the time is right, Robert." She said, her eyes looking ahead of them for any guards.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 am

Robert smirked slightly. He slapped his hand against her backside, letting out a gratified sound. "Always makes me feel better." he said with a grin, laughing slightly. He slid his hand from her backside around her waist as they walked. "Where to then wen-" he began before he bit his tongue. "M'lady." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:04 am

Calypso jumped as he slapped her backside. Her eyes turned to him with a glare. "Were you about to call me a wench?" She asked, her glare boring into his eyes. In her mind she was chuckling though. She had to admit, she did miss him. Yet, they always left each other, whether she did it first or he did. But they somehow always managed to find each other. "We can just wander."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:07 am

Robert grinned to her as she glared. "Would I do that!?" he said in a fake offended tone. "Why would I call my whore a wench?" he said with a grin. He always knew how to get around her when she glared at him. "Wander?" he repeated, drawing his eyebrows together. "You do realise we can't actually go into the city, right?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 am

Calypso glared again, she gave him a light punch in the chest. Not enough to hurt but enough to tell him to stop it. "Yes I realize that, we can wander the docks you twit." She said. "Do I need to educate you on what a whore is?" She asked, her tone a bit menacing. She hated being called that. "Or did my last lecture finally sink into your brain?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:15 am

Robert took hold of her wrist as she punched him. "Yeah.. like I haven't had enough of the sea." he said with a smirk. He spun her into him. "Oh, I would love an education on what a whore is." he said, wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk. "I think that I might need a few lessons though.. to let it sink in." he said as he kissed her neck slightly. "Let the lesson begin!"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:18 am

Calypso tried to pull her hand free. "That's enough, Robert." She warned. Yet her body seemed to jump as he kissed her neck. "There will be no lesson, you have had quite a few of those from our last encounters." She said, pulling her body free of him and taking a few steps back. "Now can we continue our walk?" She asked firmly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:23 am

Robert sighed lightly, letting her go. "Why are you being like this?" he said as he folded his arms. He rolled his eyes as he looked to her. "Fine." he said as he brushed past her slightly. He carried on walking before stopping and turning to her. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 am

Calypso jaw tightened. "I could asked you the same thing. You expect everything to be fine whenever we meet up." She retorted back, walking up to him. "Yeah, I'm coming." She said, a slight scowl appeared on her face. Her arms folded across her chest. "All you ever want is sex, I'm sick of being used like a toy." She said, her temper rising. Then she stopped, her eyes staring straight ahead. "Guards."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:31 am

Robert turned to face her. "It always has been before." he said with a shrug. He looked to her with narrowed eyes. "Don't you try and make this all my fault!" he said as he folded his arms. "I'm sick of being treated like scum whenever I see you, then you get a mood swing." he said simply "Oh I love you Robert, Oh you disgust me Robert. I'm sick of it."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:33 am

Calypso scowled. "We can continue later but right now, we have another problem!" She snapped. Then grabbed his chin and turned his head in the direction her finger was pointing. "Guards, we have to go. Now." She said, then grabbed his hand and ducked into an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:40 am

Robert returned her scowl. "Oh really? Is it me again!?" he said before she turned his head. "Oh." he said before they ducked into an alley. "Y'know this is probably down to you starting a fight in the middle of the docks." he said in a hushed whisper. The guards marched past the alley, stopping where the fight had broken out.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:14 am

Calypso rolled her eyes. "I believe it was you that started it not me." She said, peeking out of the alleyway to look at the guards. "They seem occupied but it won't be long before they start looking for us." She said, grabbing his hand once more and leading him into the back streets. She was silent as she lead him through the damp streets.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:20 am

Robert waved a hand to her. "Let's not get caught up in technicality's." he said with a light smile. He peaked over her head, around the corner. "Hazari seems to have deployed half the city guards..." he said with raised eyebrows. "But--" he began before someone cut him off. "Why?" came a voice from behind them. Robert froze, before spinning around and slamming a fist into a guards face. With his other hand he pushed Calypso out the alley so she could get away. "RUN!" he shouted before several other guards grabbed him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:23 am

Calypso rolled her eyes again. "Yes he has." She said, then she was pushed out of the way. "Robert!" She shouted and was about to leap back into the action, but there were too many guards. She pulled her sword out and blocked a blow that was swung at her before she ran. One last glance backward was given before she disappeared completely.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:26 am

Robert kept slamming his fists and feet into various guards, before they eventually over powered him. Slamming him into the grounds as they put his hands and feet in chains. "Not so tough now are ya'?" one of the guards said to him before delivering a swift kick into Robert's ribs. Robert held in the pain and laughed slightly. "I'm tough. Just ask your wife." he said as he spat blood onto the floor. The guard kicked several more times before he was dragged to his feet.
"Come on Mr funny man. We've got a cosy cell waiting for you." they said as they marched down the docks. "Oh, does it have a view?" Robert asked, trying to mask the pain.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:31 am

Calypso ran back onto the docks before stopping, she quickly glanced around to make sure there were no guards. Seeing that there weren't any, she remained where she was to regain her breath. "I've got to get him out of there." She said to herself. After she regained some breath, she jogged back to her ship. She had to get some things first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making port.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: