The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Making port.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:42 pm

As Robert stepped off the grey ruby, in inhaled deeply. "You smell that lads? Land." he said before he coughed slightly. "Not as fresh as the sea, but it's still worth a smell, savvy?" he said with a smile. "Gather the supplies. I'll be off..." he trailed off as he thought. "Fetching maps! Yes." he said with a nod as he strode off, leaving his crew loading and unloading various things. He moved along the docks of Parasitus, nodding his head to various people. "Excuse me! You can't make port without paying the toll." a man said behind him, Robert spun on his heels and came face to face with an official looking man. "The toll?" he said with a raised eyebrows. "5 gold coins." the man said with a firm nod. Robert fished into his pocket and dropped 5 gold coins into his pocket. "And they call me the thief.." he said as he walked on down the docks.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Calypso was on her way back to her ship, the port was fairly busy and it wasn't even noon yet. She had left her crew to tend to the ship, repairing any damages it may have attained. She stopped by a meat shop, her eyes scanning over the various cuts of it. "I would like that one, please." She said, pointing to a large chunk of pork. "Seven gold coins please." The butchter said, holding out his large hands. She dropped the coins in his hands and he quickly wrapped the meat. She took it and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:52 pm

As he moved down the docks, his eyes landed on a man he had had a quarrel with when they had both tried to attack the same vessel. He was loading a heavy crate onto his ship. A smirk moved over Robert's lips as he strolled over casually. He rolled his neck around before approaching the winch that they were using to hoist it onto the ship. He moved slowly over to the ropes, he removed a dagger from his belt before cutting it and waling away slowly.

The crate came smashing down onto the deck of the ship, crashing through it and crashing through to the sea itself. Robert whistled loudly as he watched the crew and captain scramble to stop the ship from sinking. The commotion had caught the attention of everyone around it. As the ship slowly began to sink, Robert saluted mockingly with a grin
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Calypso heard a crash and made her way over to it. A sigh of relief came from her as she realized that it wasn't from her ship. "One less ship to deal with." She muttered before walking off. On her way, she accidently bumped into Robert. She was about to excuse herself when she realized who it was. She narrowed her eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Well, well, well, look who it is."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Robert rubbed his hands together with a laugh as he turned. He then felt someone bump into him, "Sorry love-" he said before his eyes landed on who it was properly. A smirk moved over his lips. "Calypso." he said as he tipped his hat slightly. His eyes then moved over her body before landing on her face once more. "I almost didn't recognise you.. with your clothes on." he said with a grin. His hand rubbed over his beard slightly as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Calypso scowled lightly. "I almost didn't recognise you, when your not behind bars." She retorted. "Your eyes, up here." She said, pointing to her face. Then she turned and started to walk back to her ship. Her hair flowing out behind her as she tried to move fast through the growing crowd. She made sure to hold tight to her chunk of pork. Who knows where thieves were lurking about.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Robert smirked to her. "You're the one that kept putting me there love." he said as he shrugged his shoulder. "As I remember, you always used to find it.. invigorating." he said with a slight laugh as his eyes roamed her once more. He held his index finger to her. "Hold on, I'm just remembering some good times." he said with a chuckle. As she turned and walked away his eyes landed on her ass.
He followed after, placing a hand onto her shoulder before spinning her back to face him. "Tell me you haven't missed me."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Calypso rolled her eyes. "Maybe." She said, then slapped his hand from her shoulder. Her face still serious and her eyes narrowed. "Let me think." She said, putting a finger to her temple. "Let me remember all the times I was betrayed and left alone." She said, then turned yet again and started to walk away. Lightly pushing people out of her way, her temper slowly rising.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Robert looked to her slap his hand away as his eyebrows drew together. As she walked away he grabbed her hand and spun her into him. "But remember all the times that I came back." he said with raised eyebrows. "Remember all those times I saved this." he said as he slapped a hand onto her ass, grasping it slightly. "As fine as it is, it wouldn't be here without me, Savvy?" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 am

Calypso scowled and pushed him away, a few people looked at them but she ignored them. "Yet, in the you were always gone." She pointed out. "I'm sure you only saved me so later you could get a reward." She said with a slight snort, crossing her arms in front of her chest. She eyed him warily as a slight breeze blew through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Robert's hands moved behind his head as he smiled. "I was gone, I came back. I told you, I have to travel, I can't stay in one place for too long." he said with a slight laugh. He tilted his head then. "You didn't seem too fussy about giving me said reward." he said as he stepped to her once more. "And I believe the last time I saved you, you've yet to reward me for, savvy?" he said as he brushed her hair behind her ear. "Y'know those are terribly unflattering, personally, I think it should be nothing. I happen to have nothing in my cabin.." he said gesturing back down the docks to his ship.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Calypso rolled her eyes. He was right, a pirate never stayed in one place too long. She was one, she should know. She took a step closer to him. "Is that all you think about Robert?" She asked, her face serious. Yet she was somewhat happy to see him, she wouldn't just admit it though. She was a hard woman after years at sea, yet there were times when she did relax and have a good time. Just not that often.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:01 am

Robert's eyes were transfixed on her cleavage. As she spoke he held his index finger up to her. His eyes then moved to her face. "Sorry, what were you saying?" he said flashing a brilliant smile. "As well as having nothing in my cabin.. I have a nice comfortable bed, with excellent springs, get my meaning?" he said with a wink to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Calypso rolled her eyes and reached up to smack him on the forehead. "I'm not repeating myself, Robert." She said, her tone stern. "You will have to learn to put your brains before your manhood." She said, then turned to walk away again. "It was nice to see you." She said after standing there for a brief moment. Then she started to walk off again, she didn't look back.

Last edited by shadowmere on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Robert rubbed the back of his head with a slight laugh. "Yeah well.. maybe you'll learn to play with my brain then instead of my manhood!" he called after her which received various looks from other sailors. "Afternoon." he said with a tip of his hat before he jogged along side her. He turned himself so he was walking backwards, facing her. "Come Caly.. you know you wan-" he began before a large hand slapped down on his shoulder. "Captain Robert Falcon." a rough voice said, it was the captain from the ship he'd just sank.
"I wanna word wi' you!" he snarled down to him. "As long as you use the right pronunciation,, savvy?" Robert said up to him, before a large fist came down at his face. He managed to dodge it, moving Calypso out of the way as well, before slamming his fist up into the large mans stomach. Then the brawl ensued, the captains men came piling off the ship, perused by Robert's own crew.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Calypso glanced at him as she walked, then her eyes turned to man that stopped him. She was about to make a snide comment before she was moved out of the way. She lost grip on her package of meat and it flew out of sight. That's when she got a little angry. She quickly jumped to her feet and slammed a foot into a sailor's chin. Her own crew members came to join the fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 am

As Robert slammed into his knee into one man's stomach, he looked across to her. "So why not pick up. Where we left off?" he said as he slammed a fist into the back of a mans head, pausing in speech. "You know you've missed me love." he said before he was picked up, he then jammed his thumb into the mans eyes, forcing him to drop him, landing on his feet he slammed his foot into the mans lower back, sending him head first into the water.
"What do you say? You still owe me." he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:33 am

Calypso rolled her eyes as another man came at her. She dodged to the side as he swung his fist at her, she landed her elbow in the middle of his back. Forcing him to fall to the ground. "I owe you nothing, I saved your ass last time." She said, kicking another man in the knee and snapping it. "So you owe me." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Robert's eyebrow rose as he slammed his fist into one man's face, before slamming his foot into his knee cap, snapping it. "I owe you?" He repeated as his eyebrows drew together. A smirk moved over his lips. "Well then." he said as he through the man into the water. He walked over to her, a smirk playing over his lips. "I better pay you back then." he said as he grabbed hold of her, dipping her down as his lips pressed against hers.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 am

Calypso had just finished dealing with another attacker before he dipped her down and kissed her. She was so surprised that it took her a few seconds to react. She stood up and pushed him away. "That is not going to make everything right again." She said, her tone firm. "It will take a lot more than a kiss, Robert." She said, tapping his noise.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 am

Robert looked to her before blowing air from his mouth. "And what exactly, prey tell, do I have to do?" said rubbing the back off his neck. "You disappeared enough times yourself, so don't pin it ALL on me love. Savvy?" he said with a light smile. "I did hate to see you go." he said before leaning himself over to look behind her. "But I did love to watch you leave." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 am

Calypso rolled her eyes to the sky. "I have no idea." She said, then looked back to him. Her face wasn't as serious now but her tone was. "I suppose your right, but then again it was payback." She said, pushing him back a little. Her hands remained on his chest. "Are you even eating on that ship or only drinking rum?" She asked. A slight smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:51 am

Robert smiled to her. "Well then, how the hell am I supposed to know?" he said with raised eyebrows. "Payback? You were the one that left first love." he said with a nod, it was true. He shrugged slightly at her question. "Who needs food on a ship when there's rum to be had?" he said with a laugh. "Besides, I know what I'd rather take a bite of." he said as he moved her hand from his chest, kissing it lightly, before taking a light nibble.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 am

Calypso shrugged. "Your just going to have to watch very carefully for any signs." She said. "Besides, you would have left sooner or later, dear Robert." She said, rolling her eyes at his next comment. "So quick to get to the point, aren't you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Watching with the tilt of her head as he lifted her hand to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 am

Robert smiled to her. "I'll be sure to pay careful attention." he said, kissing her hand three times as he said each of the last three words. "I was having a good time, the ship was well docked, I wouldn't have left any time soon." he said with a raised eyebrow. "If I wanted to get to the point, your hand wouldn't be to my mouth." he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making port. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making port.   Making port. Empty

Back to top Go down

Making port.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: