The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Recovering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Recovering - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:14 am

Hoggle looked after Aro. "He's a lord. Any vampire woman wants him." he said with a shrug. "Oh may I? You're too kind your highness." he said mockingly. "I don't take my orders from you." he said drawing his eyebrows. "Actually. I don't know why the fuck I'm taking my orders from your daughter to be honest." he said as he walked over to her. "But hey. I get laid." he said with a grin before he scooped her up onto his shoulder.
"You're welcome." he said before he kicked off from the ground, flitting through the meadow and the tree's with speed.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 am

Selene scowled and didn't respond, even as he picked her up. "Wipe that grin off your face, she is still my daughter." She snarled, then sighed. "At the very least, show a little respect when I'm around her." She said, peeking over her shoulder to look at him. "I truly wonder what she sees in you." She said, tapping her fingers against her arm.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:20 am

Hoggle rolled his eyes. "And she's my.." he paused slightly. "Play thing?" he said with a laugh. "Respect? I'm a vampire lord. You show me some respect." he said with a chuckle. He came to a stop outside her manor. Placing her on her feet. "It's not hard to see what she see's in me." he said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "If you're lucky, one day you can find out." he said with a wink before he pushed the door open. "Bitch, I'm home!" he called with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 am

Selene scowled. "Watch it." She said, but knew it wouldn't do any good. She was somewhat relieved to be home again, despite her somewhat short absence. "Yeah, right." She said to Hoggle before turning and walking into her manor. She was about to call to Desari but Hoggle beat her to it. "Say that again and the next thing you will see is the ground coming up to meet your face.' She hissed. Desari darted downstairs and stood between the two. "Whoa."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 am

Hoggle laughed as he looked to her. "I do nothing but watch it." he said with a wink. "Say what again? Bitch I'm home? It's how I always greet her." he said with a shrug. "She loves it." he said as he saw her dart down the stairs. "Told you I'd find her." he said as he moved over to a chair and sat down, crossing one leg atop the other. "She was off with Aro." he said gesturing a hand.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 am

Selene hissed and stepped forward, but was stopped by Desari. "Mom, calm down." She said, shooting a quick glare at Hoggle. "Stop it." She hissed, then turned to her mother. 'It's good to see you back." She said with a light smile. "It is not the same." Selene crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Hmm, I'm sure Hoggle here kept you busy." She said, shooting an icy glare of her own at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 am

Hoggle looked to Selene step forward. "Yeah Mom, calm it." he said with a stern tone before laughing. "Stop what!?" he said with his hands up. "Nope, definitely not the same." he said with a nod. "It was better." he muttered. He then turned his head to Selene with a wink. "You know." he said with a confident nod.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 am

Desari kept up the glare. "You know what." She said, then turned to her mom. "Ignore him mother." She said, then took her by the arm. "Let's go sit by the fireplace. You stay here." Desari said, pointing to Hoggle. "I mean it." She said before they disappeared behind the door. Selene looked at Desari with a riased eyebrow. "Is he feeding when he is supposed to be, he seems a bit off."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:46 am

Hoggle held his hands up. "I wouldn't ask if I knew what." he said with a smirk. "Yeah, ignore me mother." he said with a nod. "What? I do you a HUGE favour and you leave me on my own? That's gratitude for you." he said as he leaned back in his chair. "I expect repayment." he called after them before the door closed. "Bitch."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 am

Desari rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, you will." She called back, hoping to silence him. "I heard that." She called after his next comment. Selene sat down in a chair in front of the fire, crossing her legs and folding her arms in her lap. Desari sat down in a chair opposite of her, tilting her head as she looked at her mother. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:57 am

Hoggle smirked lightly. "I get to pick the repayment!" he said with a nod. "You were supposed to." he said with a simply shrug. He slouched down into the chair with a sigh. He looked out of the window with a roll of his eyes. It'd be morning in about an hour. Oh the joys of being stuck here with a bitch.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:45 am

Selene chuckled in amusement. "I am far from alright, Desari.' She said, looking into the fireplace. Desari sighed lightly, ignoring Hoggle. "I-" She began before being cut off. "What's done is done." Selene said, waving a hand. "There is no need to discuss it." She said, and that was final. Referring to her now officially deceased husband and her daughter's father. "Hoggle isn't going to be residing here, despite his social status."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovering
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: