The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Recovering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:35 am

Selene nodded her head. "Yes, a passion my mother and I shared." She then turned head to look at him. "It sometimes does require that though, but not all the time." She said, then tilted her head at his next comment and question. "I would dance WITH you, but not for you." She said, a light smile appeared on her face but then quickly disappeared. "Or I can sing."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 am

Aro smiled lightly. "I'm sure." he said with a slight laugh. "You want me to PAY for a dancing partner?" he said with a raised eyebrow. "What type of.. dancing would it contain? Would it be worth the money?" he said with a smirk across to her. "Exotic dancing would probably be more my cup of tea." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:21 am

Selene raised an eyebrow as her lip curled upward in a slight scowl. "I never said it would cost anything and I was refering to just a nice, slow dance." She said, crossing her arms in front of her again. "I don't do exotic dancing." She said bluntly. She then looked at the sky, they still had a few hours left still. "Nice try, but me doing an exotic dance isn't happening."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Aro tilted his head to the side. "Ah, I thought when you said your work.." he said with a slight laugh. "I apologize." he said simply. "A slow dance will be good." he said with a smile. He laughed slightly. "I can dream."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 am

Selene had to chuckle at that one. "Don't worry, its what all the others think at first too." She said, uncrossing her arms. "Men always dream. If it is good or bad? That is still in question." She said with a light laugh. She reached up to tuck a strand of loose hair behind her ear. She walked a little closer to him. "So it is a yes then?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:53 am

Aro rose his eyebrows to her. "I'm not all the others." he said with a smirk. "Oh, it's definitely good." he said with a wink. "Pretty damn good." he said with a grin appearing over his face. He watched as she walked over to him. "That's a definite yes."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:00 am

Selene nodded her head. "True, you are not like others." She said, then held her hands up. She placed one on his shoulder and still held the other up. "Don't be shy." She said, then paused. "Ignore what I just said." She quickly said, remembering his comment earlier.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:03 am

Aro bowed slightly with a smile. "Thank you." he said lightly. He watched as she placed a hand on his shoulder and in the air. A laugh escaped his lips as she spoke. His hand found her waist and the other went to her hand.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:07 am

Selene smiled and nodded her head. "Your welcome." She said as he took her hand. She started to move her body to the left, bringing him with her. "So, anything else on topic for discussion?" She asked as they moved. "Or do you prefer a silent dance?" She asked lightly as they moved. The moon seemed to shine on them.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 am

Aro kept his eyes on her. He was a gentlemen, which of course meant he knew how to dance. He easily talk the lead, leading her around the small part of the meadow they were stood in. A smile moved over his lips. "What exactly did you have in mind as a topic of discussion?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 am

Selene shrugged. "I think I have told you pretty much anything, and besides you said I was whore...so you tell me." She said, looking into his eyes. Her tone was calm yet firm. She was impressed by his dancing ability as he lead her around some of the meadow. "Your not the first to call me that." She said lightly, turning her head to the side so she looked over the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:17 am

Aro rose his eyebrows. "And I'm not apologizing for it." he said simply as he held her close to him as he slowed the dancing down ever so slightly. "I'm not the first?" he questioned with a light smile. "Well, you know what I do when people insinuate that I'm something?" he asked with a laugh. He stopped dancing and leaned to her ear. "I prove them right."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:23 am

Selene continued her looking across the field. "I never said you had to." She said, then turned to look at him. She tilted her head away from him a little as he came by her ear. "I'm sure you do." Was all she said. She noticed how close she was to him but didn't say anything. She studied the features on his face for a little while, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:29 am

Aro smiled to her. "Good." He watched as she turned her head way, moving his head back. His eyebrows drew together. "I do." he said as his eyes traced over her face. "I prove that every detail they said about me, is 100 percent accurate. It throws them off the scent." he said with a wink. He grinned to her slightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:32 am

Selene chuckled lightly. "Well, at least you honest...so far." She said, looking back at him. "So what do you want to talk about?" She asked, moving a little to continue the dance. Her movements slow and precise, this to her was easy. She liked the fast dancing but for him she would do it slow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:38 am

Aro tilted his head slightly. "What's the point in lying?" he asked simply. "There's no point, there's no means to and end." he shrugged lightly. "I have nothing to talk about." he said with a smile. "Perhaps, there's something we can do, rather than talk?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 am

Selene shrugged as well. Then her eyebrows rose as well. "Like what do you have in mind?" She asked. "Another walk?" She inquired. It was her turn to play dumb. She tilted her head to the side as a light smirk appeared on her face. She kept kept on moving her body with his as they danced.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:21 am

Aro smirked lightly. "I had something else in mind." he said with a light tilt of his head. He moved his hand from her waist to the side of her face. He brushed her hair from her face before his lips found hers. His hand moved to the side of her neck as his lips parted slightly, still pressed lightly against hers.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:28 am

Selene was about to say something but felt his lips press against hers. Her eyebrows shot up and her one hand remained at his shoulder. She didn't move closer but didn't move away either. She remained where she was, her other hand went to the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 am

Aro moved his lips from hers with a raised eyebrow. His eyes traced over her face. A slight shadow of a smirk moved over his face. "Well?" he said calmly. His eyes looked to her raised eyebrows with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:06 am

Selene looked away for a moment before looking at him. "I will admit it was good..." She said with a light smile. "But I don't know." She finally said, the tip of her toe dug into the ground lightly behind her. "Mere minutes ago I was of little interest."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:38 am

Aro laughed slightly. "You don't know?" he said with a raised eyebrow. "I thought this is what whore's wanted?" he said the sadistic tone returning. "Whore's like anything from a man." he said with a smirk as he took hold of her wrists in his hands. His fingers dug into her skin. "Now. Show me what else a whore does." he said as he threw her into the floor. He was about to get on top of her when he heard a coughing from behind him.
He turned around, his eyes landing on Hoggle. "All right?" he said as he looked from one to the other. His eyebrows rose slightly. "Been looking for you." he said to Selene simply.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:28 am

Selene raised an eyebrow, a scowl appeared on her face. "Sorry, but I think I'll pass." She said, about to walk away before he grabbed her wrists. A hiss escaped her lips as she felt his fingers dig into her wrist. "Not from a man like you.' She snarled as she was thrown to the ground. She whipped her head up to see Hoggle, for once thankful to see him. "Is that so?" She replied, then glared at Aro.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 am

Aro raised an eyebrows lightly, a smile playing on his lips. Hoggle looked to her simply. "Yep." he said with a smirk. "Desari told me to come look. She said it'd be worth my while." he said with a shrug. Aro's lips pursed slightly. "Yeah, you can go now." Hoggle said as he glanced back to Aro. Aro let out a light laugh. "I can get a better whore anyway." Aro said before he turned and walked away.
"Who can't?" Hoggle said with raised eyebrows. He turned back to Selene, pulling her to her feet once more. A slight laugh escaping his lips.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 am

Selene scowled. "Like a whore would want you anyways." She muttered after Aro. She brushed the dirt off her clothes before looking at Hoggle. "Well now you have found me, you may go." She said, turning away slightly. "Thank you." She said after a little bit, but she didn't turn to face him. She was about to ask him something but decided not to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovering
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: