The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Recovering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Recovering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Aro's eyebrows rose once more. "Oh yes?" He laughed slightly. "And how exactly, would we take it a step further?" he said with a smile over to her. He knew exactly what it was. But he enjoyed playing 'dumb' so to speak. He hadn't had the opportunity to do this with a woman for a while, granted he had done the vampire thing, with women, alot, but he hadn't had this opportunity for a while.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Selene narrowed her eyes lightly but a smile was still on her face. She gave another shrug. "What do you think it should be?" She asked. She had an idea of where he was going, male vampires always went that direction. Her eyes flashed as she looked up at him, a smile still on her face. Perhaps she was turning into the very thing people called her. A jaguar, wild and untamed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Aro smiled to her seductively. "Well." he said as he stopped and turned to her, unlinking their arms. He hand found the side of her face, his thumb stroking the side of her face. "I'm sure I have some ideas." he said as he moved his face closer to hers, so close their lips were centimetres apart. "Am I getting warmer?" he said with a raised eyebrow, his lips curling into the same seductive smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 am

Selene drew an uneeded breath, which was quiet and slow. She tilted her head up to look into his eyes, their lips almost touching now. Yet she stayed where she was, holding his gaze with her own piercing one. "Quite warm." She said, a smiled formed over her lips. She gently placed her hand on his forearm. Her other hand remained at her side, her fingers twitching slightly. This wasn't the Selene everyone knew, she was different now. Caiden and Ishmeal's deaths had affected her, not in a bad way. A more strange way, even she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Aro smiled slightly to her, the corners of his mouth curling. "How could I get even warmer?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head, his voice no more than a whisper. He felt her hand reach his forehead, the corners of his mouth twitching further as he smirked. He moved his hands to her hips, hovering over them slightly, yet sending a sensation into her body.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Selene smirked lightly to him, then moved her head to his ear. "I think you know." She whispered back. Their bodies even closer together, her free hand moved up to his shoulder as she tilted her head back to look at the sky. She stared at it for a few seconds before moving her head back enough so she could look him in the eyes again. A light smile came over her lips as she took in the features of his face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:55 am

Aro's eyes looked to her lips as she spoke. His face moved down her neck, still not touching her as he inhaled her scent. His mouth moved to her ear this time. "Tell me what you want." he said in a silky tone. His hands traced over the form of her body, without physically touching her. Sending sensations into her body as he touched the air around her, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 am

Selene took a deep, uneeded breath as her hands moved up to his shoulders. Her fingers digging in a little bit as she gave a slight squeeze. "Let's go to your manor." She whispered, her tone a bit seductive. "I'm sure you were thinking the same thing." She said, a slight smirk moved over her lips. She then pulled her head back to look at his face, the smirk still on her face a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Aro rose an eyebrow to her, his eyes moving to her fingers on his shoulder. "So that's what you want is it?" he said with a smile, before it turned somewhat evil. "You expect me to comply?" he said as he pushed her away slightly. "The last two men that you caught in your little web, are a pile of ashes now." he said with a dark laugh, shaking his head. "And you want me to put myself in the position?" the smile and laughter soon faded from his face.
"If I wanted a whore, I'd could get a much better one." he said as he spat onto the floor infront of her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Selene's eyes narrowed as she stepped backward, she should have known he would play this game. All men do at some point. Her hands moved off his shoulders and went to her sides, she shifted her body slightly to the side. "See there is a difference between me and a whore." She started. "A whore doesn't care who she is with, she only wants the money. I, choose my partners carefully...you really think I would have chosen you." She said, her face calm yet her voice was tense. She had played him a bit as well. "I can't exactly see you caring for a woman anyways."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 am

Aro moved his hair behind his ear as he smiled. "You go to any man that will take you." he said with a slight sneer. "Poor Ishmeal was one of the unlucky ones and that.. husband of yours, for lack of a better word." he said with a slight laugh. "The difference between you and a whore, is their honest about being on their back for any man." he said with a simple shrug. "First you lose your husband, then you take Ishmeal, then your husband comes back, you lose Ishmeal, then your husband and now, here you stand." he said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:28 am

Selene snorted and crossed her arms. "You no nothing of the sort." She said cooly. "You no nothing of love, nothing of companionship." She said, a slight scowl appeared on her face. "At the very least, I got to re-live it." She said, then turned her back to him and started to walk back in the forest. Her mood now very dark, she was depating on whether to go home or not.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Aro smirked to her with a silent laugh. "Companionship?" he repeated. "You've met me once before." he said shaking his head with a laugh. "This has nothing to do with companionship." he said as he backed her up against a tree. "If that's what you want to call it, re-living companionship. I'd be happy to take you back to my manor, like you suggested." he said with a tilt of his head. "Show you what real 'companionship' is all about."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:59 am

Selene rolled her eyes. "I wasn't refering to you." She said, giving him a hard push. She shifted her stance to the side a little, her eyes watching him. "As I said, you know nothing because I'm sure you just throw away any woman that tries." She said as her eyebrows narrowed. Her eyes flicked up to his face, watching its features. Her arms crossed in front of her chest as she leaned back on her heels a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:23 am

"Of course you weren't." he said with a simple shrug. "I treat women how they should be treated. I treat whores as whores and ladies as ladies." he said with a slight bow of his head. "And the only thing you've proven is that you are indeed, a whore." he said with a raised eyebrow. "The question is though, should I treat you like a whore or just simply leave you to wallow in your own self pity.." he said with a stroke of his chin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:28 am

Selene emitted a light growl as her lips twitched. "If I was a whore, I would be at your feet, graveling for your attention." She said, trying to win some points. She doubted she would from this argument but still tried. With a flick of her hand, she turned her back to him once more and started to head to the forest. Her steps steady and firm, yet quiet. Barely making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 am

Aro smirked to her lightly. "That's what you were doing, moments ago, my dear." he said with a slight laugh. "Metaphorically speaking of course." he said as he looked to her turn away. "Running away I see. Just like you ran from Ishmeal as soon as your husband re-emerged." he sneered to her. "The only thing you have now is that.. daughter of yours. And you wont have her much longer, she is with Hoggle, correct?" he said with a laugh. "Sooner rather than later then."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:39 am

Selene growled, turning to him, her fangs bared. She stared at him for a moment. "My daughter is of no concern to you." She snapped. "So leave her out of it." She said, her fingers flexed, cracking as they did so. Her enitre body seemed to tense up as she eyed him. A cool breeze came through, but she payed it no attention.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 am

Aro looked to her as he folded his arms. "I was merely mentioning her." he said gesturing a hand. "Pointing out that's one area that you haven't completely failed with." he said with a light smile. "Yet." he added as he folded his arms once more. "How does it feel to be losing everything around you? Par your own life." he inquired with a smooth tone.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 am

Selene's lip twitched. 'Calm down.' She thought to herself, she was only adding more fuel to the fire. "Still, she is not your concern." She said in a low tone. She then straightened her posture and folded her arms. She thought carefully of his question. "I don't feel anything anymore, I am numb." She finally said, her tone was more calm and controlled this time.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 am

Aro smiled to her. "I agree." he said simply. He then slid his hands to his sides, walking over to her as she answered his question. "Welcome to my world." he said calmly and matter of factly. "There is nothing but numbness. Nothing worth feeling anything for." he said with a shrug. "You've learnt that lesson. Well, you will. When she goes off with Hoggle." he said as he looked to her. "But you're nearly there."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:38 am

Selene turned her head away from him, her arms still crossed. "I can't stop her, she is a grown woman. Despite how she acts sometimes." She said, rolling her shoulders lightly. "I figured this day would come, and I would need to let her go. Although, why she picked Hoggle I will never know but it is her choice." She said, giving a scowl of disgust. She learned real quick that she would not like Hoggle and she probably never would.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:05 am

Aro looked to her with a light smirk. "Indeed." he said before laughing as she continued. "The mind of a young vampire is fickle to say the very least." he said before tilting his head. "What do you plan to do now then? Now that she will soon be gone.. you have nothing to occupy your time, or do you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 am

Selene sighed. "I don't know, perhaps continue with my career. Not that it is the best but it keeps me occupied." She said, unfolding her arms and letting them rest at her sides. "A singer and dancer." She said, putting slight emphasis on it. At times, her career was frustrating and hard but it kept her going. What else was she going to do for the rest of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:31 am

Aro stroked his chin lightly as he smiled to her. "A singer and dancer?" he said as his eyebrows drew together. "Throwing yourself into your work isn't always the best option." he said as he rose his eyebrows again. "However, if that's the path you want to take, I'm always looking for entertainment." he said with a smirk. "A singer and dancer sounds like the perfect combination to entertain me. If that's what you want?" He asked cooly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovering
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: