The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Recovering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:01 am

The night was still, as it usually was. Selene walked through the forest, the still air brought calmness over her. Surprising for what had occured over the past few days. She had returned to her home and found the bag of ashes with the note. Valdemar was right, Caiden died and now she had no one. Except her daughter. That would soon change, for she had Hoggle. Selene would get used to it, she had to let go sooner or later. It was just a fact of life. She contued to walk through the woods, her hands in her pockets. Instead of wearing a dress, like what she normally wore. She had on black leggings with black riding boots. Her white tunic was covered by a black coat that she wore.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:45 am

Aro shook his head lightly and he allowed the moon light streaking throat the trees to lick at his pale white skin. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea after all to over-throw Heidi. Even if he did managed to get rid of her, they wouldn't accept him as the true leader. He sighed with unneeded breath. His feet cracked various twigs as he moved through the slight breeze. The scent of another vampire had already filled his nostrils, but he didn't care. Evidently, he was down wind so he couldn't be smelled himself.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:51 am

Selene stopped for a moment, leaning against a tree. She too, smelled another vampire. She didn't care, if they were a threat, she would fight. At the moment, she was lost in her own thoughts. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, a slight breeze moved through the air. It didn't bother her though, she was dead. A creature of the night, the night was her only friend at the moment. Her hair was up with a small strand hanging down.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:41 am

Aro had few friends and ally's these days. There had been echoes of rumours drifting about, about his plans. So everyone had attempted to severe all ties. Thankfully however the rumours hadn't gotten loud enough to reach Heidi. Is eyes then moved over a shadowy figure just ahead, obviously the other vampire. Aro kept walking, moving closer to her, but having no intent on ignoring nor speaking to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 am

Selene heard the vampire move closer, she turned her head to see who it was. She was surprised to Aro, she eyed him for a moment before looking away. Her gaze looking out over a meadow. The moon seemed to tint the grass a dull blue color. The breeze had stopped and everything was still again. A human would have shivered at the cool weather, but Selene didn't. Again because her heart no longer beated.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:54 am

Aro's eyes moved properly to the vampire. A smile moved over his lips slightly as he noticed who it was. "All on your own as well?" he asked as he reached her properly, leaning his body into the trunk of a tree. "Not all it's made out to be is it?" he said as he rested his head back against it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 am

Selene didn't answer him right away, her thoughts still racing. "I've always been alone." She finally said. "Nothing ever goes the way you plan it." Her voice showed little emotion. She wasn't hostile toward Aro, yet cautious. She had only met him once before and it was pleasent. Still, there was more to him than meets the eye. She siged lightly as she glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 am

Aro smiled lightly, nodding his head. "Amen." he said smoothly, he raised one foot to the tree behind him, resting it flat against it. "Plans are for fools." he said simply. He'd made nothing but plans for the past few centuries, so he knew exactly what he was talking about. "Loneliness is different from being alone." he said with a tilt of his head. "But I'm an expert in both." he said with an almost quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:16 am

Selene chuckled lightly at his commment. "I'm sure, and no one has caught your eye." She mused, turning her body so her back leaned against the tree. Her arms still crossed in fron of her. "Plans have done nothing for me, and they probably never will." She said, her fingers lightly tapped her arm. She turned her head to glance over the meadow, nothing in sight.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 am

Aro shook his head lightly. "When you spend your life surrounded by beauty, a day doesn't go by when someone catches your eye." he said with a simply shrug. "Plans have done nothing for me either. Plans are all very well, unless you lack the means to execute them." he said with a nod. "I'm sorry to hear about your husband by the way." he said before clearing his throat lightly.
"From what I hear, he was a great vampire."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 am

Selene nodded her head in agreement, then her face went emotionless again. "He was a great vampire." She said, her gaze still over the meadow. "I never thought I would see him again." She said, giving a slight roll of her shoulders. She didn't cry, she had already shed her fair share of tears. There was no need to cry anymore. "The humans will pay for what they have done." She said after a little while.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:53 am

Aro looked to the tree tops blowing in the breeze. The moon still streaked through the tree's as well. "Mhm." he sounded, his eyes still on the tops of the trees. "This war has been going on for a long time, there's been casualties on both sides. Chances are, he killed someone that meant something to one of them, and they got their revenge." he said with a shake of his head.
"Not that it matters. They are inferior." he said with a smirk. "Nothing but bags of blood."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 am

Selene didn't comment, she knew humans were inferior. Yet, everything has a reason for being created. Even humans, despite what other races may think. "So what brings you out here?" She asked, a bit off subject but humans were a subject she didn't really find a point in discussing. She pushed herself off the tree to stand straight, leaning slightly on one hip. Her head tilted a little to the left side.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Aro looked to her with a raised eyebrow. He himself hadn't really had many run ins with the order. He shrugged at her question, "I came to think." he said simply with a light smile. "I assume it is the same for you?" he said asked with a raised eyebrow. It was true, he had come here to think, to get away from the others for a while. He was sick of seeing all the bitchiness between the female vampires and needed a well deserved break from it all.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Selene nodded her head. "Yes, and it feels good." She said, not sure if that was the right word or not. "Despite us having all the time in the world to think, it doesn't mean we get all that time to do." She said, turning to face the meadow once more. She walked forward a few steps, out of the shadows of the forest and into the moonlight. A small sigh escaped her lips as she looked up at it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:34 am

Aro laughed slightly. "I'm sure it does." he said as he leaned up from the tree. "Truer words have never been spoken my dear." he said with a simple nod, stepping beside her in the moonlight. "Thinking is definitely a dangerous pass time. The little time we have to think, the better off we are." he said as he looked to her at his side.
"I hope you don't find me pertinent, but to save us the bother of both being alone.. would you care to join me in a.. moonlight stroll?" he said with a light smile. "As corny as that sounds.." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:52 am

Selene smiled and nodded in agreement. "It is better to just let things unfold rather than to think about it." She said, turning to look at him. "A walk would be nice." She said, lightly placing her hand on his arm. "She glanced out over the meadow again before back to him. "Where shall we go?" She asked, her eyes still on him. In a time of sorrow, it was good to find a gentlemen. Yet, she was wary of him. She had only met him once before.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:12 pm

"Indeed it is." he said with a simple nod. "A walk would be nicer than being left to your own thoughts." he said with a smile. As she took his arm, he placed his other hand onto hers. He shrugged at her question, before walking towards the meadow. "A walk doesn't always have to have a destination." he said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Selene chuckled lightly. "True, very true." She said, glancing up at the sky. It was dark blue, almost black. White stars dotted it, as if they were little eyes poking out. Some flashed, others were still. It was quite a sight if you sat and watched them for a while. She then turned her gaze back to Aro. She reached up with one hand and brushed the loose strand of hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. Giving a slight scowl at it. "Unruly." She muttered to her hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Aro's eyes roamed over the sky, before moving to the grass beneath their feet. Although Aro had only been able to see a few decades of sunlight before being sired, he didn't miss it. He had seen centuries worth of nights, but no two had been the same, the world was ever changing and the night changed with it. His eyes moved to her face as she moved the hair from her fair. He smiled her her lightly before brushing another hair behind her ear on the other side.
"Even it up a bit." he said with a brilliant smile and slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Selene smiled before giving a laugh of her own. "It seems to have a mind of its own sometimes, but its alright. I like it that way...sometimes." She said, looking at him. "Do you still live in a mansion out here?" She asked, but then quickly thought. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. A bit rude on my part." She said, looking down to the ground as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Aro smiled to her lightly. "I think it adds character, having every hair in place is just.. boring." he said with a slight laugh. "And you certainly aren't that." he said in his smooth tone. He opened his mouth to answer her question before she spoke again. "Nonsense. How do you expect to find anything out if you don't inquire?" he said before clearing his throat. "I have one, yes." he said with a grin. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Selene smiled. "I certainly hope I am not boring." She said, a light laugh came from her mouth. "Well, I think people need to get to know one another first. That's just me though." She said with a slight shrug. "I was just curious..." She trailed off, not sure of what else to say. Another strand of hair popped out of place but she left it as it was. It would do no good to try and put it back into place.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Aro laughed slightly. "Evidently not." he said with a grin, nodding his head to her. "First? And what, prey tell, happens after people have gotten to know eachother?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow, the smile still on his face. "Curiosity is a valuable asset, matched only by the willingness to satisfy said curiosity." he said smoothly. The moon continued to shine down upon them, carious stars twinkling in the sky.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Selene shrugged. "Then I guess people take it a step further." She said. "Do you think we have gotten to know each other well enough to go further?" She asked, a slight smile on her face. In her mind, she did wonder what his manor looked like. Yet, she was polite and wouldn't persist unless he invited her over. The moonlight seemed to make her skin glow as it shined down on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovering
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: