The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Parasitus castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Parasitus castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:26 am

Zehpyrus thought for a moment. "I'm not the best with agriculture but I know that animal dung makes good fertilizer. As long as you spread it out so it is not in just one clump, then it works fine." He said suggestively. "It would be worth a try, of course it will take time." He said, walking over to the window. He surveyed the landscape, it truly was a desert.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 am

Rodger mused slightly. "After you have finished wit the first stage of defences. You will go to the village and gather anyone that has farming experience." he began with a light smirk. "You will then give them the tools to turn this desert into a thriving community. The citizens of Parasitus are mostly wanted criminals. You will capture these criminals and turn them in to whomever wishes them and collect the rewards." he said with a slight laugh. "This should prove profitable."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:39 am

Zephyrus nodded. "As you wish, your lordship." He said. "May I ask when the king will be back?" He said, turning to look at him now. Plans were brewing inside his head. He would do all that he could to bring this kingdom up from its knees. He even thought of making a path from a nearby lake to the city. It would enrich the soil and provide extra water.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:42 am

Rodger rose an eyebrow to him with a light smile. "The king will return when he has collected himself. He has gone to.. meditate." he said with a smirk. "When the king returns, he will have a kingdom to be proud of. A kingdom that he will be pleased to pass on to his unborn child." he said as he looked to the frame once more. "He will also be able t rival the other kingdoms with the power of his own."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 am

Zephyrus nodded. "Hopefully his child will be as good as he is." He said, children were another thing on his mind as well. That is what he needed, an heir to carry on the Kagen name and a son that would make a fine soldier. That is why Amelia would be perfect, the perfect wife. He smirked at the thought of her trying to fight him off.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:17 am

Rodger nodded to him lightly. "Let us hope so." he said, his eyebrows came together as he noticed the smirk on his lips. The smirk every man gets when thinking of a woman. He snapped his fingers in his face. "If you put all these projects into affect and they prove worthy. Then I will give you Amelia for 1 night. Before the king returns." he said with a smirk of his own. "A fitting reward I dare say." he looked to the frame once more. "After everything is put into motion and accomplished of course."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:11 am

Zephyrus was pulled himself out of his thoughts. "I assure you, they will prove worthy." He said, the smirk lightened a little but was still there. "Hopefully these ballistas work. I have seen what happens when they don't." He said, shuddering slightly. No matter how tough the man, if they saw what he did, they would shudder. Ballistas were dangerous if not made properly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 am

Rodger looked to him with a smirk. "They better." he said with raised eyebrows. "For your sake captain, I hope they do work." a sadistic smile moved over his lips. "Think how lonely Amelia will be if they don't work and you wont be allowed to go and.. keep her company." he said as he started to laugh darkly. "Then again.. I could always pay her a visit myself." he said as he stroked his chin lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:32 am

Zephyrus gave a slight scowl. "Don't worry, they will work." He said. If anyone was going to put Amelia in her place, it was going to be him. "If they don't, the problem will be easy to fix." He said, looking back at the frame. He approached it and ran his hand up and down the frame. "Where does the king get his metal?" He asked, turning to him. The frame needed to be made perfect or else it wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:36 am

Rodger smirked to his scowl. "Good." he knew that last comment would get him motivated. "It better be. If not.." he said as he gestured a hand moving over his throat in a gesture. His eyebrow rose lightly. "Why does it matter where the metal comes from as long as we have it?" he said as his eyebrows drew together.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 am

Zephyrus tapped the frame with his finger. "Because, if it is from a weak source then the ballistas WILL fail." He pointed out, the frame itself was fine, but what would happen when it was put to the test. Time would tell but he had to stop it now if the metal wasn't from a good source. He turned to Rodger as he waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 am

Rodger's eyes narrowed to him. "The king get's it from the northern islands. The best mines and wears possible. The strongest in magna." he said simply as he folded his arms over his chest. His eyes traced over the frame before moving to the captain of the guard. "The better the performance of the thing you put into place, the longer you get alone with Amelia." he said with a smirk. "The worse the demonstration.. the longer I get with Amelia." he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 am

Zephyrus nodded his head. "Good, that is all I wanted to know." He said, stepping back. He then went to the drawings that were on the tables. "What type of arrowhead do you think his majesty would like?" He said, holding up a piece of parchment with various types on it. A dark smirk appeared on his face. As he looked at them, some would hurt worse than others.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 am

Rodger nodded lightly. "Well now you know." he said with a light smile. "Ah now, the king would appreciate whichever one would cause the most destruction of the enemy forces." he said with a laugh. "He likes to see them suffer and die." he said with a tilt of his head. "So whichever one will cause that to happen. He will appreciate the most." an eyebrow rose then. "I'm sure he will reward you highly as well, captain."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 am

Zephyrus nodded, he pulled the parchment closer and rubbed his chin. After a moment, a smile appeared as he found it. "This one, this is perfect." He said, gesturing to one of the arrowheads. It was a long and barbed, with tiny little barbs surrounding the head. "This one will hurt the most and be the most difficult to pull out."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 am

"That one it is then." he said with a smirk. "I will leave you to it captain. Make sure you fulfil all the orders I have given you today and you shall be richly rewarded." he said as he turned to leave. "Amelia as well as money." he said with a raised eyebrow. "I trust that, that is satisfactory to you captain?" he said with a smirk before pushing the door open and walking back to the throne room.
He sat himself down in the throne once more. All the years of manipulation had paid off, he was where he wanted to be, on the throne.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 am

Zephyrus nodded before he bowed his head. "As you wish, your lordship." He said before looking back at the drawing. A smirk played over his face. "Oh Amelia, I have so many ideas for you." He laughed darkly before putting the parchment down and walking outside. He needed to survey the walls to make sure they were being done right, as well as the mounts.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 am

(Done.)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 am

(Yep.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parasitus castle   Parasitus castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasitus castle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2