The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

A Meeting Of Those Who Know

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:43 am

The wind was blowing slightly outside, Cairo's black cloak being blown about with it as he perched himself atop the roof. His eyes looking down to the entrance. Quiad smiled to Amelia lightly. "Self sacrifice to spare another's life is one of god's teaching's my dear." he said with a nod. "Thou shall save the life of the innocent." he repeated. "The rose of Benedictus is a follower of the lord."

Mr. Smith bundled her out the door, making sure to ram his own leg into her to cause more discomfort. "Anyone followers me! I'll lop her head off and then I'll kill the rest of you!" he said over his shoulder. Cairo watched them emerge with a slight smirk on his lips. The crowd halted in their tracks.

"They know to do as they're told, good for them and for you." he said as he nibbled on her ear lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:47 am

Amelia stared up at Quiad in shock, her body trembling a little. "I don't even deserve it, Father," she whispered, gathering herself to her feet but she was still shaky. She steadied herself on her feet, looking to where Larina had gone, and she felt horrible. She could end up dying, all because Amelia got too close to Cairo.

Larina's eyes narrowed as her leg was hit and she stumbled forwards a little. She looked over her shoulder to the crowd before calling back to them. "Go back inside! I'll be alright!" she smiled, tilting her head to the side. Some of the younger people were actually crying. Larinas eyes softened a little, before turning her head back infront of herself once more.

"So you say," she murmured as he bit her ear softly, her eyes went hard once more. "We'll see what happens," she smiled tightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 am

Quiad shook his head as he held up a hand. "Every soul deserves to be saved." he said with a smile. "Non of this is your fault my child." he said as if reading her mind. "The devil has sent that man from the inferno to test us all. Yet it is he who shall be judged when he enters the lords heaven." he closed his eyes, making a cross symbol with his hand.

Cairo listened to them with a tilt of his head. Mr. Smith pushed her down the street. He stopped suddenly, spinning around and looking directly at Cairo's rooftop, but there was nothing there. Smith blinked before continuing to push her down the street.

"You're mine now, rosey." he smirked to her, he hand then slid up the front of her dress, trailing the track that the blade had left previously.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:57 am

Amelia looked across to the crowd. She could tell Larina was well liked, as some of the children were crying that she was being taken away, but they'd come back inside. Their parents were trying to sooth them, to say the girl would be alright, but they didn't trust their own words.

She looked up towards Quiad with a deep frown on her face, brushing her blonde hair behind her ears. "Do you think she'll be alright?" she asked shakily, standing right next to him.

Larina smiled lightly as she was pushed down the street. "When its this sherade going to end?" she asked curiously, being pushed forwards again. She looked as he spun around. "Paranoid?" she laughed curiously, before her eyes went down to her dress and her eyes narrowed.

She could feel the blood drying on her leg, but it still hurt to walk on.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:05 am

Quiad looked to the crying children and soothing parents. They began to come towards him, seeking comfort from the priest. They all looked to him as Amelia asked the question. He rose to his feet as he rose his hands. "My children, the lord is watching over the rose. He will not let a flower that is so pure, be wilted by the evil's of the inferno." he said before lowering his hands again.

"There is no sherade." he said as they moved down an empty, concealed street. "This is going to happen." he said as he slammed her back against the wall suddenly, he then pressed the blade to her throat. Forcing her legs open as he looked to her with a tilt of his head. "Does this seem like a sherade to you?"

Cairo moved from roof to roof as they moved down the streets. Stopping as they did. He kept his eyes trained on them. He then dropped down silently behind Mr.Smith. Smith was rubbing Larina's inner thighs. "Prepare yourself rose of Benedictus, to be deflowered." he smirked.

Suddenly two shooting pains entered the back of his knees, Cairo rammed to dagger into either one, forcing them to rip through his knee caps at the front. Mr. Smith dropped Larina's blade as he crumpled to the floor. Cairo simply brushed him a side as he looked to Larina. "Now this is what I enjoy. Not fancy parties."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:09 am

Amelia frowned a little, her eyebrows coming together as she looked to the children. Without being noticed, she gripped her cardigan where it was left from her husband, and suddenly moved out of the back door quickly. She needed to see this with her own two eyes.

Larina looked to the alley they were going down, before feeling herself being slammed against the wall. She coughed lightly, before her eyes found his again, she smiled lightly. "It seem's terribly hilarious to me," she grinned, a slight look of arrogance on her features.

Her eyes narrowed when she heard what he said and where he was touching. Her head turned to the side as she smiled a little when she saw Cairo. She didn't let it play on her face. "Go ahead," she said without a care, watching as Mr.Smith dropped suddenly.

She caught her blade as it fell, before ripping the side of her dress with it. She tied material around the wound on her leg, and cut half of her dress off swiftly so she could move better. She looked down towards Mr.Smith, her eyes dry.

"Of course Cairo," she said to him with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:17 am

Mr. Smith didn't let out a whimper of pain, he pulled himself uneasily to his feet. Anyone else would be down and out. Not the tenebrae. Cairo looked to him before unclipping his poisoned katana from his back. "You don't stand a chance in a fair fight!" Mr.Smith roared at him. Cairo looked to him, before to his katana, before to his legs.

"Not exactly a fair fight is it.." he said with a light smirk on his face. Mr.Smith snarled. "You Umbra assassin's are nothing buck cowards! Using the darkness! Attacking from the shadows." he glared at them. Cairo looked to Larina with a raised eyebrow. "Is always yapping like this?" he asked.

Mr.Smith then pulled out two dagger, leaping towards Cairo, Cairo managed to block it with his own sword. Mr.Smith kept brining the blade down, only to have them blocked each time by Cairo. However to his credit, he also knocked away Cairo's blade when ever it was brought down to him.

Cairo the leapt up, kicking of the wall as he brought his sword crashing down. With one dagger Mr.Smith managed to block it, his other one slicing across Cairo's side, not too deeply however. Cairo landed in a crouch, his hand finding his wounded stomach.

Mr.Smith leapt forward with the daggers, only to have Cairo's foot slam into the dagger on his left knee, slamming it out the other side. Mr.smith fell to the floor once again.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:21 am

Amelia ran down the direction she knew they'd gone. She could see blood trailing along the floor from where Larina had been cut. She wrapped the cardigan tight around herself, noticing it was beginning to rain; heavily. Her hair was getting wet through, but she kept running until she heard the clashing of blades. She blinked lightly, hiding around the corner, but she could see them and hear them, but they couldn't see her.

Larina looked up towards the rain and sighed, before back to the two of them, she rolled her eyes. "He never stops," she smiled, looking to them fight. She kept away from the two of them, knowing she couldn't get in the way. Not because she couldn't take Mr.Smith in her eyes, but she didn't want more injury.

She watched the two of them, before pausing. She turned her head around quickly, and Amelia instantly sunk against the wall so Larina didn't see her. Larina stared at the wall for a moment, before down to Mr.Smith, her eyes narrowed.

"What was your reason for being at the reception today, Mr.Smith?" she asked, the rain pounding down on them all.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:25 am

Cairo looked up to the rain with a plain expression. "It's like god's taking a piss on you Mr.Smith." he said with a shrug. He looked to Larina with a light chuckle before looking back to Smith. Mr.Smith had his hand wrapped around his left knee, his teeth gritted. "Mind your own fucking business." he snapped. Cairo leaned against the wall, wrapping his cloak around him a bit more.

Quiad looked around the hall for Amelia. "Shit!" he said under his breath before making a quick exit. He held his staff over his head in an attempt to keep himself dry. He attempted to follow the trail of blood before it was washed away. Then he heard voices. He moved slowly over to them. Stopping right beside Amelia.

"It's not safe here my child." he said as lightening streaked across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:28 am

Larina crouched by Mr.Smith, bringing her own blade to his face. "Wrong answer, fuck bag," she snapped, her eyes narrowing. "You will tell me why you came to the reception, and why you were so obsessed with me. Personal vendetta? Pissed off I lived? Annoyed at Cairo for saving me?" she asked, her leg throbbing with pain, but she didn't move.

She laughed however when she heard what Cairo said and she grinned a little at him, then back to Mr.Smith.

Amelias heart was beating her chest as she listened to what they were saying. She looked suddenly to Quiad and nearly screamed from the shock of him suddenly being there, but she placed a hand over her own mouth, her eyebrows together. She was absolutely soaked.

"But can't you hear?" she whispered very quietly, her voice trembling.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:32 am

Cairo rose an eyebrow. "Language Larina." he said with a slight laugh. Mr.Smith glared to her with a tilt of his head. "Will I fuck." he said with a dark laugh. "You can't do anything to me. We tenebrae thrive on the pain! We live for the gore of battles." he sniggered as he looked to her. "You umbra can't even handle a little tiny baby cut on your fucking leg." he said gesturing his head to her leg.

Quiad looked to her with a tilt of his head. "I hear nothing my girl." said seriously. "Come. The lord will deliver you from this evil." he said holding out a hand to her, a warm, inviting smile over his face. If you couldn't trust a many of the cloth, who could you trust?

Cairo looked to Mr.Smith shaking his head. "That's no way to speak to a lady." he said tutting under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:35 am

Larina looked to Cairo and shrugged one shoulder. "You know how I get when Im angry," she sighed, before looking down towards Mr.Smith. "You're Tenebrae, yet you're splayed out on the floor," she sighed, moving her blade away, she offered him to get up. "If you can stand, prove yourself a real Tenebrae, I'll show you what Umbra can withstand," she snapped, her eyes narrowing.

Amelia looked to him, her eyebrows coming together. She shook her head at Quiad, stepping back a little away from him. "They're assassins," she whispered, her eyes serious. "All of them must be!" she cried, but her voice was quiet and she was shaking a little. "Please, believe me!"

Larina looked to Cairo when he spoke and she laughed amused, then looked back to Mr.Smith. "Tell me why you came!"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:38 am

Cairo looked to her with a raised eyebrow. "No swearing." he said with a light smirk. Mr.Smith snarled at her. He then slammed his fist into the side of Larina's face, knocking her away from him. He struggled back to his feet, attempting to balance his weight between his inured legs before slamming his foot into Larina's rib.

Cairo looked at the two with a plain expression. He wasn't going to get involved. He knew Larina could handle herself. It was time she proved to it this second rate assassin. He lifted his face up towards the sky as the rain continued to beat down.

Quiad looked to her with raised eyebrows. "Assassin's my dear?" he tutted under his breath. "I think the shock of what's happened has sent your a little funny." he said as he wrapped an arm around her. "Let's get you home my child."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:43 am

Larina blinked in surprise for a moment, before she cursed when he kicked her in the ribs. The minute he did, she twisted her body as suddenly sent her heel into the front of his face, knocking him on his back. When he did, she shifted over him, her knees either side of his body and her blade right above his eye. "If you lay one more hand on me you piece of shit I will gouge both of your fucking eyes out," she hissed, her blade tip inches from his right eye.

Amelia was shaking as she nodded to him. "A-Assassins. They're there," she whispered, pointing into the direction of where she heard the sudden shouting from. She gasped in surprise and moved towards Quiad, suddenly very close to him, her body inches away from his. Lightning struck the sky again, thunder rumbling out before it causing her to tremour.

She closed her eyes tight and remained very close to Quiad, leaning her body almost into his when his arm came around her. She was obviously shaken up of course.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:48 am

Cairo picked at his teeth idly. "That rum left such an after taste." he commented absently. Mr.Smiths face moved with her heal before she was on top of him. He snarled slightly. "Try it bitch." he said before he ripped the dagger from his own knee, ramming it deep between her shoulder blades. He then slammed his head into the bridge of her nose, send her off him.

Cairo's eyebrows rose slowly. Mr.Smith got back to his feet again, readying himself, gritting his teeth through the sheer pain in his knees.

Quiad tutted as he shook his head. "The devil is within your mind, clouding it. Allow the lord to clear it." he said with a smile. His eyebrows rose, a smirk over his face as she got closer to him. He kept his arm wrapped around her. 'If only I'd chosen a different persona, I could get laid here..' he thought to himself, cursing under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:52 am

Larina blinked, suddenly finding herself on her backside. Even with the bad leg, she suddenly rolled up onto her feet, and flung her dagger right at Mr.Smiths right eye. It impaled straight through it. She rolled her shoulder blades back, before reaching over and wincing as she pulled the dagger out from between her shoulders. If there was one thing Larina was good at, it was assassination from a distance. She would be a modern day sniper.

Her eyes narrowed across at him, a light smile on her face idly. She straightened her body softly, looking to her blade sticking out his right eye with a sigh. "I'm going to have to cleanse that blade in holy water," she muttered, feeling the blood on her back.

Amelia trembled a little as she leant her arms around Quiads neck and drew herself close against him, shaking a little from how cold she was, her body soaked from the rain and terrified from the storm and the assassins.

"Help me," she whimpered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:59 am

Mr.smith smirked at her darkly. As the dagger slammed into his eye, he caught the end of it, stopping it from going through to his brain. He immediately ripped it from his eyes, bringing his eyeball out with it. Instead of yelling in pain, he let out a tribal like roar. He pulled the eye from the dagger before flinging it back at Larina, slamming it into her chest.

"Bitch!" he yelled as her before he charged, ramming his shoulder into her gut and in turn slamming her back into the wall.

Quiad looked to her, his eyebrows drawn together. "That is what I'm here for my child." he said as he walked her down the street slowly. "I will take you back to the church. We will get you dried off and taken care of. You're safe now."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:02 am

Larina lifted her head , her eyes widening as the dagger slammed into her chest. She coughed in surprise, before pulling it out. She looked up as he slammed into her, and she smiled idly. She forced her body against his. She leaned right against him, placing a kiss on his lips, before slamming her dagger right into his crotch, and kicking one of his injured knees. She was baring with her injuries for now, they didn't feel too deep.

"Fuck, you," she snapped when she'd kicked one of his knees harshly inwards.

Amelia looked up to him worriedly, nodding softly. "It's f-freezing," she murmured, walking down the street with him, she jumped in shock as she heard the roar like yell. She instantly stepped closer to him like he could save her, her eyes squeezing shut as she trembled a little, before reopening them.

"Will Ms and Lord Vastel be alright?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 am

Mr.Smith was taken by surprise at the kiss, before feeling the pain in his crotch and then his knee. He didn't hit the ground, he staggered backwards, pulling the dagger from his crotch slowly. He watched the blood drop from it, gritting his teeth through the sheer pain. He wiped the blade down his shirt.

He then smirked to her, without warning or a chance to move he lunged forward, driving the blade deep within her stomach, ripping the tip out the other side. He looked her dead in the eyes, planting a kiss on her lips before he ripped the blade out. "Any time you want." he muttered to her.

"We'll soon have you warmed up my dear." he said with a light smile. He lifted his head at the roar before shaking it. "They'll be fine my child." he said as they reached the doors to the church. He pushed them open, ushering inside before he bolted the doors behind them.

"Allow me to get a fire started. You get out of those wet clothes." he said as he moved off to start the fire.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:14 am

Larina glanced up suddenly, a scream escaping her lips as the blade ran through her stomach. Her scream was lost against his lips when he kissed her. She felt the blood run down her skin and stain her dress. She glanced up towards Mr.Smith slightly, noticing his missing eye, then her eyes narrowed gently. She coughed softly as blood came from her lips. They'd start to attract Vampires soon.

Knowing she had no more weapons on her, despite her injury, she suddenly leant down and gripped her pointed heeled shoe. With a sudden swing of her arm, mustering all the strength she had left, she slammed it straight into the side of his head, sending him into the floor harshly.

Blood spurted from her mouth when she moved, and soon she slumped against the wall. She placed a hand against her deep wound on her stomach, her eyes rolling to her Father figure, before back to Mr.Smith, picking up her fallen blade the final time, ready if he came back at her.

"I don't think you'll be coming near me any time soon," she murmured dimly.

----

Back at the church Amelia looked around gently. She smiled to him nervously, watching him go off to start a fire. She looked down towards her clothes, before shuddering a little. She leant her arms around the back of her body and began to undo the buttons that held the front of her lilac dress together, her eyes soft as she listened to the noise of her hair dripping water on the floor.

She'd already stepped out of her shoes and placed them to the side, bringing all her long blonde hair over her right shoulder, revealing her bare back as she shifted down the front.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:22 am

Cairo's eyes widened as he watched what unfolded. Mr.Smith turned to him before the shoe slammed into the side of his head. He fell into the ground, as he was getting back up he felt the hilt of Cairo's sword slam into the back of his neck, knocking him out completely. He the clipped the blade back onto his back. Moving quickly over to his daughter. "He wont." he said as he pressed her hand into her wound.

"Keep it tight." he said before he scooped her up in his arms gently. "Stay with me. If you end up leaving me, I will not be pleased." he said to her as if telling her off. He moved quickly through the streets. He kept shaking his shoulder where her head was rested. "Stay awake Larina." he told her.

---

Quiad picked up the ballads from the side and began to blow them on the embers of the fire. Within seconds a roaring fire was burning. He held his hands up to it to keep them warm before he moved back to her. He stopped dead in his tracks, his jaw dropping.

He swallowed loudly, unable to find his words. "Fire!" he said before closing his eyes and shaking his head. "I've.. I've got a fire started." he said opening his eyes as he gestured back to it. "You should go and warm up by it.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:28 am

Larina slumped against the wall with a sigh as she looked to Mr.Smith get knocked out. She chuckled humourlessly before lifting her head up as she was scooped into his arms. "Mmhm," she muttered, leaning her hand onto the front of her wound. She nuzzled her head into his shoulder, noticing how even when it was raining, how warm he was, despite how cold she felt. She knew this could be a fatal wound. Every time he shook his shoulder, her eyes opened again.

"Yeah, yeah," she murmured, her voice slightly strained and she noticed they were leaving blood behind. She glanced over her shoulder unsteadily to see him still knocked out there, and anger caused her to almost pass out, but she stayed awake, barely.

--

Amelia was shifting her dress off herself. Her hair was long and thick enough to cover her breasts as she blinked over her shoulder to him. "You've prepared a fire for me?" she smiled. She stepped out of her dress, still wearing her underwear and stockings of course. "Thank you so much," she muttered quietly. She moved over to stand infront of the fire, holding her hands out infront of her, feeling the heat radiate against her body.

She took a deep breath before smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:33 am

Cairo kept a serious expression on his face. But inside was different. He loved the girl in his arms more than anyone else. If he lost her then there would be no force on magna that could stop him from claiming Mr.Smith's head. After a long and drawn out torturing of course. The rain kept beating down, but he leaned himself over her slightly in his arms, keeping her close to him, so to keep her as dry as possible.

He spotted the church as he moved over to it quickly.

---

Quiad rubbed the back of his neck. "Y-yes." he said with a nod. "My.. my pleasure." he said as she moved over to it. His eyes were drawn to her like a moth to a flame. He shook his head, regaining his composure. He moved over to her slowly. "How are you feeling my dear?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"You received a very severe shock tonight.." he said with a light frown. "I am here to listen, if you wish to speak, as is the lord."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:38 am

Larina almost felt like laughing as she looked to him lightly. "Are you leaning over me to keep me dry?" she questioned curiously, but her voice was slightly weakening and her lips were tainted rich with blood that had rushed up from her throat. Her head turned as they approached the church and she rose an eyebrow.

"Are you thinkin' God can save me now?" she chuckled softly, leaning her head into his chest where she found it most comfortable, like she used to do to him when she was just a child. She'd always curl into his chest, and leave her head there. There she'd sleep.

--

Amelia turned her head over her shoulder with a small smile before she nodded softly. "It was terrifying," she admitted, before she went to speak again and step closer to him, a sudden bang of the door was heard upstairs, and down came a red headed woman with hair thicker than Amelias, but shorter. She had a very beautiful face, and a firey appearance about her.

Amelia blinked in slight awe of the woman, and was even more surprised when she spoke, honing the Essentia accent. "Oh? You're back already Quiad," she smirked, brushing her thick hair behind her ear to reveal the beauty spot under her eye.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:44 am

Cairo looked down to her. "Well I don't want you to ruin your hair style now do I? It took you most of the day to have it done." he said with a light smile. He approached the church doors looking down to her. "Oh, I was thinking more the devil himself. He's the only person in your calibre." he laughed to her but kicking his foot into the door, his hands being full.

"Open the door!" he shouted loudly.

---

Quiad nodded his head. "Of course. It's not every day that-" he cut himself off as he heard the bang. He spun around to face the stairs. His jaw tensing slightly as he noticed who it was. He then put on a fake smile. "Yes my dear." he said with a nod of his head. "This is Amelia. A wayward sole that I am counselling after a terrible ordeal with assassin's." he said with raised eyebrows.

He then turned his head to the door as he heard the kick. "Get that would you, please?" he said to Viv with narrowed eyes, having his back to Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Of Those Who Know
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Benedictus-
Jump to: