The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

A Meeting Of Those Who Know

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:29 pm

"Promises, promises." Birtle said with a smirk. "Don't tease me with a good time." he laughed lightly. Cairo looked down to her with a raised eyebrow. "Things that'll wait until morning." he said simply. "I'm treating you like you've got a sever wound." he said before his eyes narrowed to her. "You'll get don't argue." he said with a smile.

He then flicked her onto his shoulder, being careful of her stitches. "Bed." he said as he marched her up the stairs. Birtle took Amelia's hand kissing it lightly. "You're right, but you should hear the things he says to people. Don't let the priest veil fool you." he said with a nod. "A pleasure to meet you Amelia." he said with a nod.

Quid's eyes looked into Viv's as she lifted his head, swallowed slightly. "Not yet." he said as she walked away, his eyes instinctively going to her back side. As did Birtle's "Love to watch you leave." he said with a grin over his face.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Vivane rolled her eyebrows as she began to walk up the stairs, before hearing Larina yell. Larina was over Cairos shoulders, but kicking his chest, regardless of her wound and yelling to be put down. Amelia looked bewildered, having never seen The 'Rose' act in such a way. Hell, even Vivane was more civilized then her, and she was... well... a Gypsy. She glanced across to the red haired woman moving up the stairs, with Cairo and a screaming Larina close behind.

Amelia blinked to Birtle a little, smiling but it didn't meet her eyes. "What is going to happen to me now?" she asked, looking to the two assassins and one redemptor ascend up the stairs, then back to the two of them, Father and Son almost nervously.

Hearing Quiads words, Viv paused on the stairs, allowing Cairo and Larina who wasn't giving in up past her. "Think before you act and speak, Quiad. You'll be fine," she reassured him with a gentle smile, before hearing Birtles comment, her expression turned dry, but she laughed.

"Nice to know, keep your eyes on my face," she called as she turned back to jog up the stairs. "Both of you."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Cairo's face was serious as he moved her up the stairs, moving his free hand to keep her legs still. "The more you struggle the more the wound'll hurt." he stated simply. Birtle shook his head as he watched Cairo carry Larina before his attention was drawn back to Amelia. "Now. That is something I'll be able to decide once I have all of the details." he said with a tilt of his head.

"What is that you know, exactly?" he questioned. Quiad looked up to Viv as she spoke. "Death would be a welcome break." he said with a fake laugh. Birtle smiled lightly. "What a woman." he said as he patted his hand against his heart with a grin.

Cairo pushed open one of the doors to a bed room, placing Larina on the bed before moving quickly to the door, locking it before she could get out. "Sleep." he said as he sat himself next to her. "I'm going nowhere." he smirked to her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Larina struggled a little against his grip, before sighing outloud and beating her fists once on his back, before drooping over his shoulder and leaning her head into his shoulder blade. "Idiot," she muttered under her breath until they got up the stairs. When she was dropped down, she immediately went to stand up before he locked it, and her expression dropped. "Cairo, you cannot keep me in a room like a child!" she snapped, before dropping onto her back side on the bed once more and turning her eyes to one of the small, plain glass windows with a frown.

Amelia looked from Quiad to Birtle before nervously answering. "I-I know, what they really are," she murmured. "All of them including Q-Quiad and Vivane," she answered slowly. "But I promise I won't say a word!" she exclaimed, her blonde hair shifting against her body under the robes.

Vivane rooted through her own drawers, before finding a shorter shirt and a longer skirt, something she wore when she went out dancing, but it looked a relative fit for Amelia. She strung the white shirt and blue skirt over her shoulder and turned around, humming sweetly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:23 am

Cairo looked to her with raised eyebrows. "Watch me." he smirked lightly. "Get some rest and then you can carry on. The longer you protest the longer it'll be." he said with a nod. He was used to her being stubborn and wanting her own way, he had raised the girl after all.

Birtle tapped his chin lightly as he looked to Amelia. "And what are they exactly?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Victims of a savage attack by an assassin?" he questioned, his bottom lip sticking out slightly in thought. "Or perhaps.. they're enthusiastic church attendee's that couldn't wait until tommorow's service?" he asked with a slight shrug.

Quiad shook his head lightly as his face went back to his hands. He mutter under his breath, unheard by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:36 am

Larina stared across at him tempermentally. "Theres going to be a Sun when I leave you," she snapped, before shuffling back on the bed and looking around. There were some bed clothes nearby. "Turn around," she instructed as she swiped the clothes from the bed and gingerly, tenderly, stood up and began to slip her torn dress off so she could change.

Amelia blinked bewildered. "N-No... the red haired woma- ... Vivane is a Redemptor... Larina and Cairo are assassins. Quiad is ... was, a Redemptor too and y-you..." she lingered, looking around the room, then back to him once more.

"And he was the Head Redemptor, until he mysteriously died, now he's waltzing back in to reclaim his title. Though, Head Redemptors tend to kill each other for it," Vivane said amused as she came back down the stairs, the clothes in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 am

Cairo looked to her. "You wont see another sun unless you do as you're told." he said with a raised eyebrow. He rolled his eyes at her as he was told to turn around, he obliged. "I've seen it all before you know." he said with a light smirk. "There's been many a time when I had to bathe you." he shook his head lightly.

Birtle eyed her with a tilt of his head. His attention then turned to Vivane with a smirk as she re-entered. "So, you know everything." he said with a slight nod. "Clearly, we can't let you go. So I'll leave it up to you shall I?" he said with a smile. "We can either kill you or you can join us. You'll either train as an assassin or redemptor. It's up to you." he said with a shrug before his eyes moved to Vivane once more.

"Thank you, love." he said to her with a wink as he looked to the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:21 am

Larina shot her eyes to him narrowed, before pulling her dress fully off and slipping on the knee length white silk nightdress. She smoothed down her front and rolled her eyes. "When i was a child. Not now," she snapped, before reaching for a ribbon and spinning her hair up to tie it. Once she'd fastened the bow at the back, she turned back around softly.

"I'm done. You can go away now," she mused.

Amelia blinked slowly, her eyebrows shooting up in distress. Vivane then intercepted. "Don't you remember Birtle? Theres no room for Redemptors. We have all of them. She has a choice to be an assassin, swear herself to God as a priestess and never leave here, which she could also double as a healer, though I'm not willing to teach," she said softly, handing the clothes to Amelia who quickly slid them on.

"Plus, the girl doesn't get the choice. The head redemptor, does," Viv reminded him, sitting down beside Quiad as she nudged him with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 am

Cairo shrugged slightly. "Not much has changed." he said with a light laugh. He turned back around to her with a tilt of his head. "There's no way you're getting out that window, and the door's going to be locked. So if you're thinking of slipping away.. think again." he said with a wink before he moved over towards the door, unbolting it. "Night daughter dearest." he said in a mocking sweet tone before he laughed.

He pulled the door open, stepping outside and closing it behind him before locking it. Birtle looked to Vivane, "But you forget, she can be trained to be a redemptor, under anyone that'll take her." he said with a slight laugh. "You know me Viv, I like to see what they think." he said to her with a wink.

His eyes moved back to Amelia. "Which of those sounds appealing to you?" Quiad looked to Viv, returning her smile lightly. Within the few minutes that his father had been back, Quiad was a broken man.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 am

Larina rose an eyebrow testingly at Cairo, watching him. "We'll see," she replied sweetly, before watching him walk out of the room. She waited till he was gone, before throwing her shoes at the door heavily after him. "I've had enough of that," she murmured to herself, bringing her legs up on the bed carefully not to damage her body again. She looked to the small glass window and her eyebrows rose.

Viv rose an eyebrow, waving her hand to the side. "Redemptors are selected for a purpose. They're not trained, Birtle," she sighed, leaning her head onto her hand. "I was chosen, you were, Faylin was and the others. All for specific reasons," she smiled, shrugging her shoulders. "I won't take her," she said clearly. "I dont have time or want for a student be that of being a healer or my successor."

Amelia frowned deeply, looking up towards Birtle lightly. "I-I don't know," she muttered, looking across to Viv and Quiad, then back to Birtle nervously once more.

"Then why don't you keep her here till you know what to do with her? Asking her to become a killer, someone who assigns killings, or someone who saves lives, in a few seconds is mere impossible," the fox like woman sighed, looking to Quiad at her side. She kept smiling at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:01 am

Cairo's head turned to the sound of her shoes hitting the door. He shook his head lightly. "She'll never learn until she knows her limits." he muttered to himself. He walked down the stairs slowly, brushing past Vivane as he sat himself down.

Birtle smiled to her lightly. "I trained Quiad." he said simply. "That's probably not the best example.." he said with a laugh. "She'll become a priest. She'll learn how to heal. She wont leave here." he said his expression and tone suddenly going serious. His eyes then moved to Viv once more.

Quiad looked to Viv with a smile of his own once more. Birtle looked to Quiad with a shake of his head. "You know I'm messing with you son. You did a great job, but I'm back now." he said to him with a wink. Quiad smile then turned genuine as he straightened himself up.

"So, Viv, What else is there to sort out?" Birtle asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:06 am

Larina stared at the door for a few seconds longer, before getting up and walking to it. She pressed her body against it, and could hear voices downstairs. She smiled idly, moving back towards the glass window. It wasn't too small. She wandered over towards the bedside cabinet, finding a nail file on the side of it. Taking it into her fingers, she fiddled with the end, testing how sharp it was, before her eyes slipped to the window once more.

As quiet as she could, she pulled up a wooden chair and stood on the top of it so she was level with the window to stare out of it unamused.

Vivane rose her eyebrows lightly and smiled. "Your choice," she shrugged, looking to Amelia who looked completely confused. "You better find her a healer teacher," she suggested, crossing one leg over the other as she looked up to Cairo come and join them.

Hearing his question she sighed a touch. "Not that I know of. Essentia is calm at the moment. Everything that needed sorting there, I've done. Same with some of the other kingdoms," she murmured, brushing her thick red hair from her face. "Is there anything you'd so like to know?" she grinned, signalling for Amelia to relax.

Amelia blinked softly, looking to the clothes she was wearing and then over towards Quiad nervously, then up to Cairo who'd she got very close with earlier.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 am

Cairo moved his eyes to the stairs. He shook his head lightly. He didn't want her to go out and wind up getting hurt again or worse. A frown played over his lips before he forced it away once more. Birtle scratched the side of his face lightly as he looked to Vivane.

"And who do you propose I get, if you're refusing the job, there's only Edgar." he said with a slight laugh. "He's dead." Quiad said to him. "Killed by some Parasitus guard." he said simply. Birtle's eyebrows shot up. "And you've not replaced him!?" he asked with an angry tone. "Did you know about this?" he asked Vivane curiously.

Cairo rubbed the stubble on his face lightly, his eyes meeting Amelia's. He smiled lightly to her before looking away once more.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:52 am

Larina looked over her shoulder plainly, before slipping the nail file in between the glass and the buildings seal which was poorly put together. Ever so quietly, she slid the nail file the entire way around the glass, hearing what held it in place crack and shift before the glass wobbled, allowing her to cup her nails under it, and drag it out into her hands. She softly placed the glass against the floor, before turning to the door. She noticed a wooden chair, and so lifted it from the floor without scraping it, placing it against and under the doorknob and smiled idly.

"I'm refusing. End of," Vivane smiled, before her eyebrow rose at Quiads words and she laughed under her breath. "Yes I knew. But of course, I couldn't replace him. I'm not the head," she said plainly. "It was always up to the head to decide the Redemptor of each Kingdom. Shame about Edgar," she smiled, crossing a leg over the other.

"So, what'cha gonna' do about it, Head?" she taunted idly.

Amelia was now looking at the ground nervously, kneading her hands in between her knees. She couldn't even look up at the rest of them.

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 am

Cairo kept his eyes on the stairs before quietly slipping to the side door. He opened it quietly with a stern look on her face. "I don't trust her." he said as he stepped outside, he moved around the church quickly yet quietly to the window where he had left her. His eyes narrowed as he watched the glass be removed. He stood beneath the window with his arms folded, standing beneath the window.

Birtle rolled his eyes to her with a shake of his head. His eyebrow rose slightly. "Why didn't you replace him?" he asked Quiad. "There was no-one that was qualified enough to take his place.." Quiad responded quietly. "You're taking his place." Birtle said immediately. Quiad's head lifted as his eyebrows shot up. "Parasitus!?" he repeated. "That's where I've been most of the time for the past 2 years. It's changed a lot." he said with a slight nod. "I expect some assassination contracts stemming from there soon. I want you to take care of them." Birtle said before looking to Vivane.

"You need to stop saying 'head' you're putting ideas into my head." he said with a teasing tone, a smirk over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 am

Larina hummed to herself as she tilted her head for a moment. She pushed her body up and to look outside, and her eyes plained. "What are you doing?" she asked unamused, before suddenly picking a hold of the glass and throwing it through the window. "I'd move," she suggested, leaning her hands under her chin as she watched with amusement. "I knew you'd come running back to see what I was doing. You're forgetting, you don't own me, Cairo," she said simply, pulling herself up onto the window sill itself. She stood on the edge lightly, before waving down towards him.

Vivane looked over between Father and Son and rose an eyebrow skeptically. "You really want to place your son in Parasitius?" she asked slowly, before laughing idly, rolling her eyes to the side. "Shut up, Birtle," she dismissed, her eyes resting back on Quiad squarely.

"I thought he was to be your assistant," Vivane asked, looking back to Birtle lightly bemused. "He'll probably get killed very easily over there."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:27 am

Cairo looked up to her, eyes still narrowed. He waited into the glass was inches from him before easily side stepping it. "I never said I did." he said with raised eyebrows. "I want you to be healed before you go back. One night's rest, that's it." he said with a shake of his head. "Just do it." he said with a light smile. "Then you can do what you want."

Birtle looked to her with a raised eyebrow. "Who else is there to be placed there? Would you want to be relocated?" he asked with a smirk. "I didn't think so." he tilted his head to her lightly. "God damn it I've missed you." he said with a slight grin. "I wont die." Quiad piped up to her.

"Damn right he wont. As I said, there's no other redemptor to take Edgar's place. Unless I move the redemptor's around.." he said with a tilt of his head. "But that will cause too much confusion and disruption. This is the best option."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:31 am

Larina rose an eyebrow to him bemused. "We dont always get what we want," she said simply, before twisting her body so she was facing the building. With little effort, she pulled herself onto the top of the church and glanced over her shoulder to him. She waved her hand once, before suddenly, like the Umbra were able, ducked through into thick shadow.

Vivane rose an eyebrow mildly before smiling amused. "Im a healer in Essentia. I won't be moved, and if you were to move me, I'd resign as a Redemptor. Then you'd all be in trouble," she smiled softly, before rolling her eyes at him. "Enough sweet talk," she said lightly, her eyes shifting to look at Quiad and her expression turned plain.

"If you think so, Quiad," she shrugged, looking then towards Birtle idly. "You move Redemptors around, I'm sure everyone wouldn't like you very much," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:37 am

Cairo's teeth gritted together as he kept his arms folded. "But when we do, they always do the opposite of what you tell them too!" he shouted up to her. He shook his head lightly as she disappeared into the shadows. He loved her, there was no doubt it. "But sometimes that girl really does piss me off." he snarled slightly before he pulled the hood up on his cloak, disappearing into the darkness himself.

Birtle looked to her with a smile. "Indeed we would." he said with a crack of his neck. "Who would I get to apply my oils and ointments when I need them?" he said with raised eyebrows. "Speaking of which.." he smirked to her before waving a hand. "I've never been the most popular. But this is the plan I'm sticking with." he turned his head to Quiad then.

"Go pack your stuff, you're moving to Parasitus as soon as possible." Quiad nodded his head before he made his way up the stairs. Birtle's eyes then moved back to Vivane. "Now, about those oils.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:42 am

Vivane stared at Birtle plainly. "You're not ill. Get over yourself," she dismissed, turning her head towards Quiad. "It's going to take you Sun's to get there. Good luck," she winked in his direction amused, before pushing herself up, she grabbed her coat and bag from the side, pulling them on. She always had an assassin escort on the way home to keep her safe, and she knew he'd be waiting nearby.

She paused at the door, before looking over her shoulder. "Oh, and Birtle," she smiled lightly. "Amelia will be staying with you then, I imagine. Good work," she smirked bemused, signalling her saluting him with a hand to her head, before opening the door. A shadowy figure dropped down infront of her, offering his hand in which she took. She waved over her shoulder to the three left in the church, her firey hair disappearing with the man who'd escort her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Of Those Who Know
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Benedictus-
Jump to: