The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

A Meeting Of Those Who Know

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Amelia looked down a moment, then back to him as she smiled softly. "Then call me Amelia," she laughed gently, leaning her wine glass onto the bar and her other hand stayed exactly where it was, her eyes lifting to look at his face softly. She laughed softly, a melodic tone, before she dipped her head politely.

"I'm already in the presence of him," she smiled idly, looking back up to him once more, her deep blue eyes shimmering with amusement, having completely forgot about her husband in the background. She'd been married off to him young and had had to put up with his attitude for years. It was thrilling to be in someone elses attention.

Larina narrowed her eyes before she laughed. "We're at the top for a reason, and I'm the youngest master because we're brilliant," she smiled. "We're the most intelligent and the most toxic," she snapped, looking ahead of herself, her jaw twisted a little.

"Will it now?" she taunted, leaning her back up straight against his chest, her eyes only going over her shoulder to get a look at his face and she smiled almost mockingly at him. She almost shuddered as he licked her neck, her eyes showing obvious disgust.

"I know a lot about the Brotherhoods. I could tell you were a Tenebrae when I connected you with my parents murders," she hissed, her fingers curling into fists by her front, not moving them yet. She then laughed idly under her breath, keeping her voice low. "Like I'd accept you," she snapped.

"I'd rather have died then be in a brotherhood of Brutes, trained by scum," she smiled, looking to him bemused. Her eyes went ahead once more, a slight look of annoyance entered her features, wincing softly as she felt the dagger dig into the top of her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 pm

"My pleasure, Amelia." he said with a smile, his hand then finding her properly. "Well, then seeming as your in the presence of what your eyes wants and I'm in the presence of what my eyes wants.." he said with a suggestive tone. "I think we should satisfy the wanting." he said as he leaned forward slightly, his face coming closer to hers.

He smiled to her with a slight tilt of his head, awaiting her next move. "What do you say, Amelia?" he asked smoothly.

Mr. Smith shook his head slowly. "You're at the top because you don't fight like true warriors." he retorted, his free hand roaming around her body slowly. "You use stealth and shadows instead of pure fighting talent." he said biting onto her neck slightly.

"You wouldn't have a choice, bitch." he sniggered as he pulled his teeth away from her skin. "You wouldn't have died." he said simply. "You would simply belong to me, fulfilling any need and.." he twisted the dagger slightly. "Desire that I had."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Amelia's eyebrows shot up gently when he touched her hand, but without her realising it, her own arm moved forwards so he could touch her hand properly. She smiled lightly looking towards him as his face came closer to hers. Her eyes roamed over his face, before she leant forwards softly, her voice a little lower now when she spoke. "I think so," she murmured. Her husband wasn't even in her mind.

Larina let out a laugh, cocking her head to the side. "Oh my, Tenebrae. Assassins are not warriors. We're not knights either," she snapped.

"We're sly, we are built for stealth and shadow. We are not built to take on mighty enemies because our deeds are to be done in silence without attention drawn to us. That is why we are the originals. Tenebrae and Invicta stemmed from us. Trying to find a place for you who are too heavy footed and clumsy to be classed as a genuine assassin. You are nothing more than a useless murderer."

She felt his hand roam her body and her eyes narrowed, her eyebrows coming together. As he bit her neck, she turned her head sharply to push him away, beginning to lean her body from his. She went to reply, before letting out a slight gasp as the dagger twisted in her leg, causing her to feel the blood on her skin, the sound of sharp pain escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 am

Cairo's eyes moved down to her hand, before he took it into his properly. His thumb stroking over her fingers lightly. He then looked back to her face with a light smile as she came closer to him. His eyes then closed slightly, before his lips found hers. Brushing against them slightly before pulling away. A sort of tease. He opened his eyes as he smiled.

His eyes moved over her face, taking in every inch before resting in her own eyes. He didn't say a word. He just kept the smile on his face, a suggestive and taunting look in his eyes.

Mr. Smith shook his head lightly. "Assassin's are true fighters of skill, putting anyone else to shame." he breathed against her ear. "We take on might enemies because we can. Because we can defeat them, if we don't at least we faced them head on. You are not a true assassin you are a coward." he hissed at her.

His hand continued to find her curves as a smirk moved over his face. His lips found the side of he neck, sucking it slightly as the blade twisted ever so slightly more into her thigh. "That's right. Let the pain out. Let me hear you suffer."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:18 am

Amelia smiled lightly, her thumb shifting over the back of Cairos hand. She leaned forwards as he did, her eyes closing softly, long eyelashes on her cheek. She smiled softly as she felt his lips touch hers, and her blush deepened. When he drew away, her eyes took a second to open, and for a moment they looked almost lilac, like her dress.

She smiled at him softly, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. She brushed her long blonde hair back behind her ear once more and dipped her head. She forgot her husband was nearby. "You're still smiling at me, Sir," she laughed gently.

Larina laughed lightly. "You're so deluded you poor vermin. Did they brain wash you from a child?" she mocked, looking ahead of herself as her eyes narrowed, feeling his hands over her body. "You are a fool. A stupid, withered old fool, if you believe that."

She felt the blade twist in her leg and her eyes squeezed shut, before opening once more, letting out a slight gasp, but then she bit her tongue again. "I give you 3 seconds to remove your hands from me," she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

Cairo rose his eyebrows slightly. Her husband was glaring at the two of them. Cairo could see it out of the corner of his eyes. He raised a hand slowly, brushing her hair behind her ear before stroking the side of her face gently. "I can't help myself, when I see something beautiful, it draws a smile over my face." he said with a laugh.

"But, what do you plan to do, if I keep smiling?" he said with an arched eyebrow as he looked to her eyes once more, keeping his hand at the side of her face.

Mr. Smith laughed darkly. "Deluded? You were brought into the same life that killed your parents and nearly you along with them. Who's been brain washed here?" he smirked lightly. "You think Cairo didn't know what was going to happen?" he asked as he brushed her hair in his fingers.

"I do, do I?" he said as he dragged the blade along the top of her leg, digging it in deeper as he did. "If you move, your leg comes off." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 am

Amelia grinned at him lightly, before looking to him moving her hair. She felt the heat of the blush on her face, moving up her jaw. She could have laughed at how much like a teenager she felt. "You're flattering me more than I deserve," she smiled, her head tilting to the side softly.

Hearing his question, she laughed quietly and pouted like a child. "Well I won't deny I like to see a smile on your face, Cairo," she murmured, tilting her head to the side. "Don't let anyone remove it from your face," she grinned.

Larina laughed idly, tilting her head back a touch near his shoulder. "Vampire scum killed my parents. An assassin saved me. I owe my life to Cairo and would give it for him too," she spat. "I'm an assassin to reap back what nobles did to lower statused family. Thats what Umbra do. We kill royals, unlike you, picking off traders and thieves. Pitiful, really," she smiled. "Cairo was never part of that."

She then blinked suddenly, feeling the blade drag up her leg, she could have almost cried out at the pain. "And you'd give your game away," she spat, but her eyes were searching the crowd. The blood was making its way down her leg, but was covered by her dress. However, it would soon seep through.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:38 am

Cairo stroked his thumb against the side of her face. "You deserve to be told and shown how beautiful you are." he said in a smooth tone. He chuckled slightly. "Well, Amelia, there is one thing that would keep this smile on my face for a good while longer.." he said in a suggestive tone.

He tilted his head to the side, his eyes tracing over her face. He laughed mentally at the redness of her face. Her husband was a similar coulour, but due to rage.

Mr. Smith shook his head slowly. "The vampires were linked with the assassin's you little bitch." he retorted. "Cairo is not a man, he's a coward, why do you think he really saved you? Guilty conscience maybe?" he sniggered, his tongue finding her neck once more.

"We kill anyone we are told to kill. We are not too proud to take a life." he spat at her. "You think I care about giving myself away? I could kill everyone in this room without breaking a sweat." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 am

If Amelia wasn't red enough, she was now. Her head lifted up immediately at his words. She grinned at him brilliantly, looking away a moment then right back to him. "R-Really," she laughed, leaning her head to the side, her eyes became amused. "There seems to be only one thing to soothe a mans heart," she scolded playfully, leaning away from him teasingly.

She kept one hand near his and her other in her lap, her eyes playful and bemused as she kept leant back from him a shimmer and glitter in her blue irises, reflecting back at his face.

Larina laughed under her breath. "Shows how low you Tenebrae sink, to join with Vampire," she smiled, tilting her head to the side. "I never asked him the reason for saving me, nor do I desire it. All I care is he did and that's all," she smiled, before feeling his tongue again, she turned away in disgust.

"Not everyone in the room, Mr.Smith," she smiled again suddenly, raising an eyebrow. "I wouldn't bet your chances. Of course, you Tenebrae are block headed, idiots, fools and easy to deceive. That's why all you're good for is thumping around and making people fear us assassin. You're only a brotherhood because Umbra turned you away. You're not good enough to call yourself an assassin."

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Cairo looked to her with a tilt of his head. "Really." he said with a faint laugh. His eyebrows rose slowly. "I can't possibly think what you mean.." he smirked to her. "Perhaps you need to show me this way, do I can be certain." he said as he grinned lightly. "I'm sure if it involves you, it'll sooth more than my heart." he teased.

Her husband was furious by this point. But the men around him were warning him off Cairo, saying that he was too influential to attack over a mere woman.

Mr.Smith shook his head. "We had the brains to manipulate the dominant race." he gave a throaty laugh. "Maybe you should. Find the truth behind the smoke of lies." he smirked against her skin. "I could kill everyone here!" he said in a loud whisper. "I've killed more powerful foe's than you can ever dream of whore." he sneered at her.

"We're too good to be called assassin! Assassin's are becoming known as shadowy things that pick people off! Cowards." he spats onto the floor. He dragged the dagger between her legs with a sadistic smile on his face. "The fun I'm going to have with with you." he said as his free hand found her breast rather smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:57 am

Amelia's eyes softened at Cairo as she laughed sweetly. "I can't be too bold, Cairo," she reminded him, taking her place of course as nothing more than a woman, who in turn, was a lower social standing than Cairo. Her head tilted to the side when he spoke and a gentle laugh came from her lips.

She kept leaned back and slightly away from him, but still close enough for allure to linger. She placed her hand in her lap and her eyebrows rose. She dipped her head politely, smoothing out the lilac material on her thighs, before looking back up to him once more.

"I should hope I do."

Larina's simply laughed out loud, one that was obvious mockery. "You're completely crazy. You couldn't kill everyone here," she smiled, turning her head around. Her eyes were looking for either Quiad or Cairo. She could see the front of the blonde woman he was talking with. He'd completely got wrapped up in her.

She rolled her eyes gently as she looked ahead. "We are. We are creatures of the shadows, that's how we were birthed," she smiled, before feeling the dagger drag up. Her eyes squeezed shut as she took a sharp breath in, before feeling his hand on her chest. She was so close. So close to losing it. The fast paced dance was beginning to end.

"And oh, the joy I'll have wrapping your intestines round your neck," she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:44 am

Cairo looked to her with a smile. "And why is that?" he asked with a tilt of his head. His eyes kept on her face, the smile remaining on his face. He leaned forward a tiny bit more as he moved his hand to hang over the bar, inches away from her leg. His eyes looked to his hand before back to her face.

"Oh, you do." he said with a seductive tone.

Mr. Smith snarled. "I could kill everyone here." he repeated a third time. "You are pathetic killers!" he snapped. "You wont enjoy anything. I can guarantee you that." he said with a dark smirk as his hand grasped onto her breast tightly.

Quiad had been staring at the pair on the dance floor since they stepped onto it. His eyes narrowed slightly. He'd always said for the female assassin's to keep away from the male one's. He shook his head slowly before moving over to them. "Oi." he said un a hushed tone. "You know the rules." he said to her with narrowed eyes.

Mr. Smith looked to Quiad with a smile. "Surely you can forgive us this once.." he said in his raspy voice. "If you don't break this up in 3 seconds you're both cast out." his eyes went like stone. "That's final."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:50 am

Amelia smiled to him curiously, her head cocking to the side. "I'm nothing to you, and I can't compare," she admitted quietly, looking to her hands then back up to him once more with a gentle smile on her face. "I wish I could, but I'll always be of lower standing to you," she said softly, leaning one leg over the other, she looked down towards his hand and blinked.

She rose her eyes when he spoke, and along her jaw reddened with a deep blush.

Larinas eyes narrowed, looking down to his hand on her chest. She was about to snap before Quiad came. She spun her head to him with a serious look, knowing her blade was still under her dress. The minute he let go of her, the blade could easily impale her foot. She shifted her leg back ever so slightly, before suddenly slamming her head right backwards into the mans nose and stumbling forwards herself.

She let out a slight cry of pain when she felt the skin on her leg rip. She grasped her leg tightly, crouching on the floor. She certainly drew attention to herself. She immediately recovered however. "E-Excuse me, I was startled by where your hands were going, Mr.Smith," she replied sweetly, her hand slipping just a little under her dress to feel the blood. Her jaw tightened, her eyes locking Quiads a moment, then back to the ambigious, 'Mr.Smith'.

When the crowd realised it was a mistake, they turned away and commented on whos hands should stay to themselves. They didn't pay attention to the scene any longer.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:56 am

Cairo watched her with curiosity. "Compare to whom exactly?" he asked lightly. He chuckled under his breath lightly. "Standing means nothing. Look at your husband." he said gesturing his head over to him. "He's in lower standing than everyone, but he makes you feel as if you're lower, am I right?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The 'proper' standing of everyone here may be high, but I see it as snobby myself." he said with a firm nod. "You are the highest person here as far as I'm concerned." he smiled to her softly.

Mr. Smith opened his mouth to argue before her head slammed back into him. Quiad blinked to them, his eyebrows drawing together. He kept a look of concern on his face until the crowd turned away. Cario's eyes were also drawn to the pair. He placed a hand onto Amelia's knee. "I'll be back in a moment." he said before he slid of his seat.

He moved slowly over to them, pushing Quiad aside as he knelt down to her. "Are you all right my dear?" he asked so others could hear before his tone hushed. "What's happened?" he asked, lifting her dress up slightly, seeing the blood. He looked Mr. Smith directly in the eyes, who smirked to him darkly.

He was about to leap at him before he felt Quiad's hand on his shoulder. "Not here." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 am

Amelia laughed brilliantly, placing her hands on her lap as she smiled. She was about to reply to him before she heard the cry of pain. She turned her head to see Larina on the floor and then the man with her. She frowned in concern, getting off her seat, but stopped midway as she watched Cairo stalk over to them. She wanted to go after him, but her eyes slid to her husband and suddenly she was incredibly nervous.

Larina looked up towards Quiad gently. She forced herself to be steady on her feet again, pushing herself up, she glanced to Cairo who came by her side. "I'm fine," she murmured, looking over towards Mr.Smith. Her eyes narrowed at him gently, and she noticed her blade. Her jaw tensed.

She looked towards Quiads hand on her fathers shoulder, then back towards Mr.Smith.

"If you'd like to have more fun with me, I suppose it'd be more peaceful for everyone else to take it outside, later at night," she warned, quietly enough of course for the crowd not to hear, but the other 3 to. Her leg was throbbing with the pain, but she didnt let it show.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Cairo looked to Quiad's hand before back to Larina slowly. He cracked his neck to the side, his jaw tensed. He forced a smile on his face to deter the crows, wrapping an arm around Larina. Making it look like fatherly affection, but actually taking the weight off of her leg. "We're leaving." he breathed to her.

He lead her towards the door, Quiad following at Larina's other side. Mr. Smith snarled under his breath, Larina's blade now in his hand. He lunged forward to stab it into Cairo's back. Only to meet Cairo's fist between his eyes. His arm still around Larina. Mr. Smith was sent down to the floor, blood gushing from his now broken nose.

The crowd gasped and began to whisper. Cairo looked to them with a solemn face and a shake of his head. "No-one touches my daughter." he said simply before leading Larina to the door. Quiad raised his hands. "Call for the guards, this man is to be arrested!" he shouted, pointing a finger at Mr. Smith.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Larina leaned some of her weight onto her father, her head tilting to the side softly. She smiled to him softly, before she turned her head suddenly as she heard the woosh of air from behind them as the blade came. Her blade. Her jaw tensed angrily as Cairo punched him straight in the nose, causing it to pop.

She narrowed her eyes softly, before smiling over her shoulder to Mr.Smith gently. "I'll see you soon, Mr.Smith," she said to him gently, moving through the crowds. She felt the itching in her mind she wasn't going to be able to leave the door without something going down.

Amelia stood up and moved after Cairo confused. She gasped in surprise as he punched the other man, but then saw the blade in the other mans hand and froze in sudden fear. She was inches away from him and felt rooted to the spot, her jaw slightly open.

Larina looked over her shoulder at Amelia and Mr.Smith and her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 am

Mr. Smith clutched at his nose, his vision slightly impaired due to the blood. He then looked to the woman that was near him. He quickly grabbed her, holding the blade to her throat. "You're going no where!" he shouted, the crowd gasped and screamed as they saw what was happening.

"She stays with me, or I cut this bitches throat." Cairo turned slowly to them. His arm still supporting Larina. His eyes plain at Mr. Smith. Quiad's eyes narrowed at him. He shook his head slowly. Oh he was going to be top of the execution list now for sure.

"Let her go." Cairo said simply. He could dispatch him easily, but it wouldn't be proper for a lord to have blades concealed about his person. Mr. Smith sneered. "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:15 am

Amelia turned her head as she was grabbed and she screamed in surprise. She struggled a little against the man until she saw the blade against her throat. Her eyes grew wide with fear and they watered a little as she stared down at the metal against her pale skin, before she looked up towards Cairo.

Her voice tremoured as she held in sobs, but could hear the crowd screaming and gasping and it made her feel sick. She held her head up to stop the blade cutting into her throat, but she didn't take her eyes off Cairo and Larina.

Larina paused in her step, turning her head over her shoulder when she heard the screaming. Her eyes narrowed a little. Half of her wanted to pull Cairo away, to say it wasn't their problem. Amelia was nothing to do with them. However, she glanced up towards him, before sighing under her breath and she turned around properly.

"Let the woman go, she's done nothing to you," Larina said across to him icily, her voice cutting clean through the screaming.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:20 am

Smith pressed the blade to Amelia's skin as she moved her head. "Keep still bitch." he muttered into her ear. Cairo kept his eyes squarely at Mr. Smith. "I'll let her go. I'll trade her for you." Mr. Smith sniggered. "That's not going to happen." Cairo said with a light shrug. He turned his head to Larina slowly.

"I'm going to have to destroy the illusion." he said simply. "On the bright side, I get to kill a lower brotherhood member.." he said with a light smile. Quiad looked to him. "You'll do no such thing." he snapped in a hushed tone.

"I can't afford for the brotherhoods to go to war with one another." he said through gritted teeth. Cairo ignored him. "It's up to you." he said to Larina.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 am

Amelia suddenly froze when he spoke to her and squeezed her eyes shut, water running from them. The crowd was in utter panic now, some trying to get out and others staying still.

Larina spoke quietly and under her breath. "Quiad is right. Do it in the open and we don't know how many Tenebrae are actually here. You'll destroy your own reputation and possibly mine, and the two brotherhoods will be caught in seeking vengeance constantly over one woman," she sighed, before looking across to Mr.Smith.

She then spoke up suddenly, which surprised the crowd too. "If you let the woman go, I'll go with you wherever you want me to escort you," she said simply, tilting her head to the side, she smiled softly.

She kept her hands infront of herself. Amelia looked absolutely distraught at what was going on, and so did the crowd, their jaws dropping at the Rose offered herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:28 am

Cairo kept his face serious. Quiad's eyebrow's shot up at the mention he was right, in sheer amazement. "Mhm." Cairo said lightly. He listened to Larina's offer, his eyebrows coming together. "You wont be able to fight properly with that leg." he said under his breath. Quiad looked to the two before back to Mr. Smith and the woman.

"Well then, I think you should retreat to the shadows." Quiad said that Cairo could hear him. A smirk moved over Cairo's lips. "Done." Mr. Smith said. "Come over here and I'll let the bitch go." he said as he licked his top lip slowly.

"I've been looking forward to this." he said in his gruff tone. Quiad shook his head slowly. "Why do I employ such idiots.." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:31 am

Larina turned her head to Cairo and smiled sweetly. "Don't underestimate your student," she sighed, before looking at Quiad, she grinned a little. "You can be right sometimes," she said softly, before nodding as her eyes slid back to Mr.Smith. The crowd watched in amazement as she let go of her Father, slightly limping a little as she walked directly over to the man.

Her eyes made contact with Amelias directly, and Amelia could just see, there was something different about her. Was this the thorn side of her? She didn't know, but honestly, it scared Amelia a little. Larina turned her eyes away from Amelia, dipping her head to Mr.Smith.

"Now let her go," she said softly, the crowd watching in utter awe, confusion and distraught at what was going on. Why a woman of Larinas standing would exchange places with someone like Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 am

Cairo laughed under his breath lightly. Quiad looked to her with partially raise eyebrows now. "Thank.. you.." he said quietly. Mr. Smith watched her as she came over to him. His tongue finding his lips once more. He then threw Amelia in to the floor forcefully before snatching Larina into his arms.

He pressed the blade so tightly against her throat, she couldn't even move it to head but him again. Cairo watched them for a moment, before he seemingly disappeared. Mr. Smith hadn't noticed, his tongue had now found Larina's neck once again.

"Now it's time for some fun." he said as he moved her towards the door. Quiad knelt down beside Amelia. "Are you all right my child?" he asked attentively.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 am

Larina winked at Quiad once, before looking to Amelia being thrown to the floor. She was about to help her up, however the minute she did, she was snatched into his arms. She bit down on her tongue from the pain shooting through her leg, but her eyes shifted to the blade against her throat. The crowd was screaming and gasping for him to let her go.

She sighed under her breath as he touched her neck again. Her eyes looked to Amelia, then straight to Quiad. She smiled at him a little, before being pushed towards the door. The crowd was still yelling and men seemed unsure if they could help.

Amelia was shaking on the floor as she looked up towards Quiad, and her eyes were almost watering. "W-Why did she do that?" she whispered, trembling a little as she looked around at the crowd who were moving after them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Of Those Who Know   A Meeting Of Those Who Know - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Of Those Who Know
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Benedictus-
Jump to: