The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Performance of the Jaguar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Selene lead him inside the alley, he pressed her against the wall. She moved to kiss his neck but sent a smile to Aro, revealing her fangs. She jerked the mans head back and sunk her fangs into his neck. He gasped and fell to the ground. She followed him, sucking greedily at the rich blood flooding her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Aro's eyebrows rose as he pressed her against the wall. He returned her smile as he spied her fangs. He laughed lightly as her fangs sunk into his neck. "A graceful kill to say the least. I am in awe." he said with a teasing tone. His eyes looked to the man that was turning pale as he was drained of his blood.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Selene lifted her head slowly and stood. A small amount of blood dripped down from the corner of her mouth. "They are not my usual prey, but tonight I'm feeling a bit on the wild side." She said with a smirk, then drug the body further into the alley for the rats to feast on. She walked back over to Aro, her tongue sliding down and catching the small amount of blood.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Aro smirked lightly. "Wild side? A pity you said 'just as friends' otherwise I could think of something wild for us to do." his eyes flashed as he grinned to her. He moved a hand to her face. Wiping the remaining blood away with his thumb, licking it from his thumb lightly. "Not a bad age either." he said as he looked to the body before back to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Selene tutted lightly. "I don't think so." She said, moving his hand away. She moved away slightly. "There is more to this cat than meets the eye." She said in a rather seductive way. A familiar gleam shined in her eyes as they flashed yellow for a split second. She turned and started to walk away, back towards the estate. She wanted to see her friend one last time.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Aro tilted his head to the as he smiled lightly to her. "Ooft. Such a tease." he said with a slight laugh. "The eye certainly doesn't go wanting." he said as he rose his eyebrows. "So I'm interested in what more there is to this kitty." he said teasingly. He walked with her slowly. His eyebrows coming together. "Want me to leave you to go.. where ever it is that you're going?" he asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Selene smirked lightly at his comment. "Perhaps some other night you will find out more about this kitty." She, slowing her pace a little for him. "And yes, I would rather do this alone. Thank you for saving me from the...other thing." Not quite sure what to call it so she just called it a thing. "And I thank you for accompaning me on my hunt." She said with a slight smile, the tip of her fangs could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Aro smiled lightly. "I look forward to it." he said fondly. "Ah, very well. It was no problem, my pleasure." he said with a grin. "I look forward to seeing you again Selene." he said with a slight tilt of his head. Returning her smile, his fangs also showing slightly. "If you're ever in the dark forest near Essentia, feel free to stop by at my castle." he said bowing his head to her.

---

A number of vampires moved into the Estate, clearing out all the bodies that Ishmeal and Valdemar had drained. It didn't take them long what with their enhanced speeds and strengths. Valdemar dabbed the blood from his mouth. Ishmeal sighed slightly before wiping his arm along his mouth.
"Cheer up!" Valdemar said to him. "You're better off without her. If she was leading you on like that." he said hiccuping slightly. Ishmeal sighed once more as he looked to him. "I know, I just assumed.." he trailed off "Assumptions can be dangerous my friend."

----

Hoggle through her lightly onto the other pillow. He smirked to her, his fangs exposing slightly. "You're getting better." he said moving his gaze to the ceiling. "If we're ever short of money we can always rent out.. get a good price." he teased, stroking a hand on the side of her face. "On second thought.. you're just mine." he said with a raised eyebrow. "Understood?" he smirked to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Selene bowed her head. "I will consider it." Within the blink of an eye, she was gone. Disappearing into the night. She made her way quietly back to the estate, noticing that a numbe of vampires were there. "Dined already?" She smirked. Then leapt onto the roof, without anyone noticing her. She peered inside through a window and looked at the two. She rolled her eyes, seeing that Ishmeal had dined well.

----------------

Desari smiled and rest her head in the crook of his neck. "Just yours." She sighed affirmitavely. She wasn't like other female vampires, well not all of them. She prefered the one man to one life deal. Somehow, it always did do you better in the long run. Of course, that is if they didn't die on you.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Ishmeal sighed as the last of the other vampires carried the last of the bodies away. "I don't understand.." he said lightly. "She didn't want you in that way my friend." he said lightly. "I know. But I did like her." he said clearing his throat lightly. "Ishmeal. You're a fat, old vampire." Valdemar said bluntly. "Did you really think someone as attractive as her would want you as anything more than a friend?" he asked raising an eyebrow, tough love.
"I know." Ishmeal said as he looked down to his large stomach. "I just thought she was different."

---

Hoggle stroked the side of her face. "Good." he said with a light smirk over his features. "When will your mother be back?" he questioned, wanting to know when he had to sneak out again. "Why is it that you kick me out when your mother comes back?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ashamed of me?" he pouted slightly to her. His arms folding behind his head as he rolled onto his back once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Selene sighed and put a hand on the glass. "I am different, just not in the way that you would like." She whispered. She then looked at Valdemar and scowled. "Fat and old?" She repeated. "Someday that may come into use." She retorted quietly. Her hand still on the glass. It was a cold night, but since she was what she was, it did not bother her.

---

Desari pulled the blanket covers over her body more. "I'm not sure now, she said she was going ot be back tonight but I guess the show went later than she expected. So she won't be back until tomorrow night." She said, thinking of how she could hide Hoggle if her mother did appear suddenly. The manor was big but her mother knew of pretty much every hiding spot. Desari sighed, she would think of something.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Ishmeal raised his head to her voice. Valdemar answered her scowl with narrowed eyes of his own. "Yeah it may come in handy when the world needs a fat old vampire." Valdemar scolded. Ishmeal cleared his throat slightly. "Nice to see you Selene." he said simply before standing himself up and walking from the room. Valdemar glared to her. "I told you to stay away." he hissed at her. "Now look what you've done to him!"

---

Hoggle's eyebrows rose. "So that means.. we have the entire manor.. to ourselves.. until tommorow night?" he asked, suggestiveness lacing his tone. "But you didn't answer my question." he stated simply "Why hide me from your mother?" he asked lightly "Afraid she still me away?" he said with a light smile over his lips.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Selene pressed herself closer to the glass as Ishmeal left the room. "Only if you could see it the way I do..." Her eyes widened as Valdemar directed himself at her. "Uh oh." She said before disappearing from the window, she leapt from one rooftop to another. Hoping that he wasn't following her. She may be able to fend off others but him, she didn't think so.

-----

Desari smirked slightly at his question, a seductive gleam in her eyes. "Yes we have the entire manor to ourselves, that is what I said right?" She asked with a teasing tone. She frowned slightly at his next question. "I don't think she would do that, she probably would try to kill you. She is very protective of me and ever since my father died, she feels that is the least that she can do for him."

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Valdemar glared before kicking off from the ground. Moving ahead of her and stopping her in her tracks. "Why would you come back when I told you the reason that you must stay way?" he questioned folding his arms over his chest. "You think you can just lead the poor man on because you're still grieving for your husband?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "It doesn't work that way." he said with a slight smirk. "You will leave Ishmeal alone." he said as he exposed his fangs slightly.

---

Hoggle grinned to her "Ooft." he said as he winked to her. "Looks like we wont be confined to this room then." he said as he licked his lips. His eyes traced over her face as she spoke. "Kill me? Pfft." he said with a laugh. "I'm a vampire lord." he said with a shrug. "Even if she COULD kill me. She'd be executed anyway." he said with a light shrug. "Not that she could anyway." he said as he turned over to face her. "I'm too good." he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 am

Selene exposed her own fangs as well, her eyes turning yellow. "I had no intention of leading him on! Like I said before, I wanted to be friends." She snapped. "How dare you mention my husband, you know nothing of the sort. And yes I may still be grieving, but that doesn't mean I am trying to hurt others to make myself feel better!" She snarled angrily. Her stance changed slightly, her feet spread apart wider.

--------

Desari rolled her eyes. "You would be surprised, she is quick. She didn't earn her nickname for sitting in the manor all day, writing songs. She was and still is quite the fighter." She stated, rolling over onto her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows. "And I don't think that she would try to kill you...just demand very angrily what you are doing here."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 am

Valdemar snarled at her despising her every word. "If you weren't such a whore, you wouldn't have the problem of leading men on in the first place!" he snarled at her. "If you're husband was anything like you, then the vampire race is better off without him!" he snapped back. "You saw a fat vampire and thought you'd take him for a ride. Well ride's over!" he snarled to her. By this point Ishmeal had already left for home and so had no chance of hearing or seeing anything.

---

Hoggle smirked "She still wont stand a chance against me." he said cupping her face in his hand lightly. He laughed "And what would you like me to say? I'm hearing fucking your daughter senseless?" he probed with a raised eyebrow. "Or would you rather me lie?" he said with a teasing smile. "I have my morals. I wont lie excessively." he teased.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 am

Selene raised her hand and slapped across the face, leaving small scratch marks. "I never led anyone on." She hissed angrily. Again, she shifted into a better stance. One that was more defensive. She let out a growl so savage that even a bear would backdown.

----

Desirable narrowed her eyes as she sat up. "Must you be so blunt?" She asked slightly annoyed. "Don't be so quick to think that you can defeat anyone. My mother would put up quite the fight for me. Surely you can understand that." She said, calmness slowly coming back to her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 am

Valdemar moved his head with the blow. Raising a hand to the scratches left on it face. Of course no blood was drawn, vampires didn't have blood. He returned her growl with that of a blood curdling roar. He'd even made Brutus back down with that one. "You will stay away from him! If I ever see you again. I will kill you." he said simply. His eyes plaining to her before he turned to walk away.

---

Hoggle rolled his eyes to her. "Pretty much." he said as he stroked her back lightly. "What would you rather I said to her?" he asked with a light smile. "I understand that sure." he said, sitting himself up and sitting behind her. Kissing her shoulders lightly. "But I'd fight for you as well." he said as he placed his chin onto her shoulder. "You're to good in bed to let go." he breathed into her ear before laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 am

Selene rumbled deeply at the threat, but realized it was no use. She gave a snort and turned to walk away as well. She never meant to hurt Ishmeal, she just wished for a friend. She was lonely, even with Desari around. She still had an empty feeling.

----

Desari smiled lightly. "I thought this was just for fun." She teased gently. Deep down though, she hoped that he cared for. Despite only have known each other for almost two days. She started to feel for him too.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 am

Valdemar snarled under his breath. Hopping from rooftop to rooftop. He'd already taken out the lord and his men. Cattle should know their place. As should Selene he mused. He then disappeared from the area, flitting away with speed.

---

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to her. "It is. But it's too much fun to let it stop happening." he said with a grin. "Not even your mum will get in the way of our fun."he said tilting his head slightly. "I doubt she'd do anything." he said shrugging. "As long as your having fun." he said smirking to her lightly. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Selene watched him go, rage still boiled within her. How dare he bring her husband into this, her was a good man. And she was not a whore. It wasn't her fault that she was beautiful, changing into a vampire only enhanced that. "Your lucky my husband is not with us..." She muttered before leaping off the rooftop. She headed back to the inn, getting inside just as the sun peeked over the horizon.

-------

Desari smiled and turned her head to look at him. "Of course I'm having fun, if I wasn't, you would have been kicked out by now." She pointed out plainly, despite him saying that he was too good. She smirked slightly at the thought. How in the world did he become so...arrogant so to say. But she liked it, in the end, she brought out some of his softer side.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:09 am

Hoggle rose an eyebrow. "Yeah. Like I'd allow you to kick me out anyway." he smirked across to her. He closed his eyes lightly, taking a guess at the time. "Daybreak." he said simply, opening his eyes once more. "Definitely looks like mother dearest wont be back until tonight now." he said as he moved his hand beneath the covers, stroking her side caressingly. "I don't think I'll be going when she does come back anyway." he said shrugging lightly. "I think she should know what her innocent daughter has been up to." he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 am

Desari went to protest but knew it wasn't going to do any good. Instead she stuck her tongue out at him. "Well at least hide so I can explain to her what has been going on. I don't want her to find us in bed naked together." She said as she shifted her body so she was on her back. She tilted her head to the side so she could look him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:55 am

Hoggle laughed lightly to her. "Don't worry. We wont be naked." he said looking down to the quilt "We have the covers.." he said with a smirk. "Don't stick your tongue out or I may have to put it to better use." he said raising an eyebrow to her as he looked to the covers once more. "In fact. You can." he said as he pushed her head lightly beneath the covers, laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:01 am

Desari pulled herself back. "I'm serious, Hoggle, I have to explain things to her first. And we ARE going to have our cloths on." She stated firmly. "Now, I think I will put my tongue to good use." She smirked as she went back under the covers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Performance of the Jaguar
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: