The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Performance of the Jaguar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Performance of the Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 am

Night was soon to fall and Selene was almost ready. Her butler, who was a vampire, would be taking her to the Lord's estate. "Mother, everything is ready." Desari called from downstairs. Selene was inspecting her dress in the mirror. It was another black silk one, except the straps criss-crossed in the back, most of her skin was showing. A slit ran up almost to her thigh on the left side. Her hair was up in a tight bun with two strands left hanging down the side. "Alright, I'm coming." She said as she put her heels on, then descended the stairs. "You look wonderful." Desari said with a smile. Her mother gave her quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "I will be back before dawn, stay out of trouble please." She said before entering the carriage and heading off.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 am

Ishmeal rubbed his hands together as he entered the place of the performance "Ah yes, Ishmeal Sawyer, here to see the show, I was invited personally." he grinned to the guards inside, who let him pass with a bow of their heads. His eyes roamed around the building, it wasn't a bad looking place, of course his was better. He took a seat at the front, getting himself comfortable.
Valdemar walked in after him, his Cain tapping on the floor as he walked, taking a seat beside Ishmeal. "Good of you to come." Ishmeal said with a grin "If you weren't so smitten with this woman, I doubt you'd have shown up yourself." Valdemar retorted with a smirk.
Ishmeal chuckled lightly.

---

Hoggle watched as the carriage moved away before appearing behind Desari, his hands wrapping around her as he pulled the strap of her dress down slightly, kissing the back of her neck. "Evening."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:48 am

Selene entered in the back way. "Wait outside by the back entrance, tell the guards that you work for me. I will see you when the show is over." She told the butler. He nodded and complied, urging the horses to carry on. She sighed and smoothed out her dress before peeking out the side of the curtain, the room still needed to be filled.

-------

Desari leaned back against him and closed her eyes. "Good evening." She said with a smile. "How are you this fair night?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

Ishmeal placed his hands to his stomach, "I wonder how much longer it will be.." he mused out loud "Be patient, Ishmeal. The show will begin soon and you can feast upon her body until you're full." his eyes landed on Ishmeal's stomach "Although I highly doubt you ever will be my friend." he laughed, Ishmeal glared at him before laughing along with him.

"I think you may be right there my friend." he said as his eyes moved back to the stage once more.

---

Hoggle's hand slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, watching as it feel to the floor, kissing along her neck still. "I'm much better now." he said as he turned her to face him "How about you?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:59 am

Selene poked her head out around the curtain, then drew it back quickly, only to poke it out again. Causing the audience to laugh lightly, she gave a smile before walking onto the stage. "Sorry I'm a little shy." She said, winking at Valdemar and Ishmeal. The audience again laughed. "Alright, the song that I am about to sing is called 'Sweet Dreams'. It has a different type of tempo but I hope that you all like it." She said before nodding to the constructor.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:01 am

Ishmeal laughed along with the crowd as Valdemar merely raised an eyebrow to her, shaking his head lightly. Ishmeal grinned brilliantly as she winked to him where as Valdemar merely nodded his head lightly. They both anticipated her performance, but Ishmeal more so since he was told to perhaps expect a dance as well, whether that would be private or not still remained to be seen.

(I'm guessing it's fun time again for Hoggle and Desari? xD)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:11 am

(The song is based from Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics, but I will alter it to fit the time period)

The lights went dark for a moment and the constructor raised his baton. As soon as it went down the violens went with a sort of fast tempo and the drums kept the pace. The darkness slowly turned to light. Selen's eyes were closed, after a few measures, she started to sing. "Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree. I've travelled the land and the Profundo Sea. Everybody is looking for something." Her voice rang out across the audience, her voice flued and beautiful, she never missed a word.

--------

Desari smirked slightly. "Better, now that you are here." She said before claiming his lips with her own.

(Ummm yeah xD)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:15 am

Ishmeal looked to her with a smitten smile spread over his face, Valdemar smiled lightly to her, he was impressed by her singing voice. He looked across to the large man sat beside him with the large smile with a roll of his eyes. A frown then moved over his lips 'She better not be leading him on for nothing.' he thought as he looked to her on the stage, 'or she'll have me to deal with.'

Ishmeal gave a light sigh as he watched her sing "Isn't she amazing Valdemar?" he asked, not taking his eyes from her "Indeed." he replied with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 am

Selene continued to sing, smiling to the pair that she had invited. "Some of them want to you use you...some of them want to get used by you, some of them want to abuse you...some of them want to be abused..." She paused and her hips swayed slightly. She looked through the crowd and spotted the Lord. She gave him a simple smile, he watched her, mesmerized. "Sweet dreams are made of this..." She started of with the chorus and continued on, but the song was about to change.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 am

Ishmeal hummed the tune along with her, bobbing his head as he began to sway. Valdemar placed a hand onto his shoulder "Show some decorum." he said with a slight laugh, Ishmeal simply waved a hand at him to dismiss it as he continued to move. Valdemar raised a hand to his eyes, rubbing them lightly "Dear lord.." he muttered before laughing lightly.

He looked up then as she smiled to someone in the crowd, he looked back and noted the man that was most likely the lord here. 'Pathetic, I'm sat in the same building as mere cattle.' he spat inside his own mind.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:29 am

All of sudden, the pace of the drums increased as the violens went quiet. "Sweet dreams are made of this, I've travelled the land and the Profundo Sea. Everybody's looking for something." She tapped her foot lightly to the pace of the drums. Soon the violens starting in again. Selene repeated the chorus one last time and then the song ended. The crowd stood up and cheered. "After a short break, I will be back with you." She said before disappearing behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:50 am

Ishmeal stood up with the crowd and applauded louder than the others "Bravo! Bravo!" he shouted up to her as Valdemar merely clapped in his seat, although he was extremely impressed. "Come on Valdemar, let us go and congratulate her." Ishmeal said gesturing to go back stage, "You go, I'll wait here and keep the seats.." he said smoothly, Ishmeal merely shrugged "Suit yourself." he said as he walked to the back stage door, he opened it and peered inside "Selene?" he called with a light smile over his features.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 am

Selene was getting ready for her next act when she heard Ishmeal. "I'm in here!" She called, she was sitting in front of a mirror. Putting on a little makeup to cover her unnaturally white skin. "Uh that was only the first act, my dance is next up and then it is dinner for the humans. Which I have to stay for." She said, slightly annoyed. She hated the fact that she couldn't eat anymore.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 am

Ishmeal followed her voice, smiling at her putting on her make-up. "It's a pity you have to wear that, you look so naturally beautiful." he grinned at her "Ah, well after that, would you care to join me for a 'bite' to eat?" he smirked at his double meaning, which of course only he and she would understand here and of course Valdemar.

---

Valdemar looked around at the humans with disgust, especially the supposed lord. They were cattle, nothing more, they did not deserve such titles. It was nearly time for him to feed and he knew exactly whom he was going to drain tonight, the lord.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 am

Selene smiled at the compliment. "Thank you, and yes I think I will join you." She said, she became slightly nervous. She hoped that he saw this as a friendly relationship, that is how she saw him. Plus, she didn't think she was ready to love again. She finished applying her makeup. "Well, I better go ready. This act required a little more planning."She said, getting up from her chair. "And this is a dance that I will be performing." She said.

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 am

"Wonderful!" he beamed to her "Of course, of course. I look forward to seeing your skills at dancing, hopefully it will be as good as your singing performance, good luck!" he said before opening the door and leaving once more, closing it behind him. He gave an excited wriggle before moving back to his seat, but Valdemar had gone..

---

Valdemar watched Ishmeal leave once more before stepping out of the shadows, "Good evening." he stated with a slight tilt of his head to Selene "That was an.. entertaining performance to say the very least." he said with a light smile over his lips. "But I'm not here because of that." he said as the smile disappeared once more. "I'm here to tell you, stay away from Ishmeal if your feelings for him are nothing more than friendship." he said sternly "That's not a request either, Ishmeal doesn't take rejection well and when you combine that with the power and influence that he possess' as the empress' lord. It spells bad for you."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:40 am

Selene snapped her head around to look at Valdemar. "If I have led him on, I didn't intend to. I just wanted to be friends." She said the last part hesitantly. She did like Ishmeal, but as a friend. She only hoped that he would see it that way.

------

Desari rolled over onto her back, her breathing heavy. She glanced over at Hoggle and smiled lightly. "You seem to be very good at taking my breath away."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:55 am

Valdemar rose and eyebrow to him "You will call it off then. The plans you have made and ever seeing him again. It is for your own sake as well as his." he said shortly as he glanced her over before his eyes remained fixed upon her own. "As I said, he doesn't take rejection well, he seems like the normal cheerful fat man, but cross him and you will regret it." he said in a monotone.

"Do enjoy your show." he said as he turned to walk out once more.

---

Ishmeal got himself comfortable and prepared for the show to begin.

---

Hoggle smirked to her as he lifted the bed covers to look under neath. "And you seem to have got better at taking my pants away." he said as he lowered the bed covers back down "To say that was only your second time, you're becoming a real whore at this.." he said teasingly
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 am

Selene watched him, then shook her head. For a split second, she thought about calling the rest of the show off. How could she look at Ishmeal knowing that he wanted something more. She sighed and walked out of the room and waited behind the curtains. As everyone took their seets, a man walked out, not Selene. The crowd groaned slightly and he scowled. "I am simply here to announce the next performance while Selene is getting ready so don't fret."

----------

Desari hit his arm lightly. "Be nice, or I will kick you out." She said, a mock scowl on her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:16 am

Valdemar sat himself down next to Ishmeal he was waiting excitedly "Where have you been?" he questioned "I went for a walk." Valdemar answered simply, Ishmeal rose an eyebrow to him before he shrugged, he looked to the man on stage "Hurry up!" he shouted to him before he laughed lightly. Valdemar looked squarly at a gap in the curtains where he could just see Selene and he was sure she'd be able to see him as well.

---

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to her, "You wouldn't kick me out of bed for all the money in magna." he said as he disappeared beneath the covers, an evil smirk over his face "Allow me to demonstrate why." he said from beneath the covers, as they moved near her legs.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:26 am

Selene shivered slightly as she watched Valdemar sit back down, how was she going to tell Ishmeal. She shook it off, she would deal with it after the show was done. She nodded to the man on the stage and he gave a small nod back. "Come all, see the finest girl in Magna. Make an entrance to entrance. Dance Selene." He said, holding his hand up in the air as the drums rolled. He then threw his hand toward the ground and a cloud of red smoke erupted. Selene came forth from the smoke, she had a dark purple scarf in her hand and an accordion started to play as she danced. Her hips swayed and her arms moving gracefully above her.

-----

Desari closed her eyes, this was going to be a long night.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 am

Ishmeal looked to the man as he spoke, shaking slightly on his chair from the pure anticipation of watching her dance. "Wooooooo!" he shouted as he clapped loudly as he finished speaking, his jaw fell open as he watched her enter and start swaying her hips. Valdemar looked to him with a shake of his head. Before his eyes met Selene's on stage. His eyes didn't move anywhere else, whereas Ishmeal's feasted on her entire body.

Valdemar cleared his throat slightly as he anticipated the end of the dance so that he could sink his teeth into the lord. Of course he'd do it in private.

---

Hoggle poked his head up from beneath the quilt near her chest. "Where'd your mum go anyway?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I would definitely like to meet her.." he said in a dreamy, fantasizing tone to tease Desari with. "I'm sure she'd like to meet me too." he said with a wink. He disappeared once more below the quilt. Poking his head back up on the pillow beside her.

Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 am

The stage extended outward into the crowd, she made her way to it for it was near the lord. She flitted over to him in a human manner and wrapped the scarf around his neck, pulling him close. Once he was mere inches from her, she slammed his cap down over his face and quickly moved back to the center of the stage. The crowd laughed and cheered. The lord wasn't exactly happy but remained under control, she simply flicked her hands and turned away from. She swirled a few times, did a cart wheel and landing doing the splits. Again the crowd cheered. She grabbed a spear from a nearby guard, stabbed it into the wooden stage. She then swung her body around it a couple of times, her body slowly getting lower to the ground. She ended it by wrapping her legs around the spear and nodding to the crowd, the cymbals crashed as soon as she nodded.

Last edited by shadowmere on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 am

Ishmeal watched her move over to the lord, his eyes narrowing. The jealousy was etched on his face as Valdemar looked at him. "Don't worry, I plan to drain him later." he said simply, Ishmeal smirked to him before laughing lightly. His eyes landed on her once more, watching her move with the music. His tongue swept over his lips, he was transfixed.
Valdemar looked to Ishmeal before back to her. He could understand why he was transfixed on her, she was an amazingly beautiful vampire. A light smile moved over his lips at the thought, before wiping it away once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 am

Selene stood up from the floor. "That will be all for tonight. It was a pleasure performing for you all and I hope to do it again soon." With that, the curtains drew together, the crowd stood from their seats, cheering and whistling. As soon as the curtains fell, she swiftly gathered her things and went to her carriage.

------

Desari looked at Hoggle. "My mother doesn't do that anymore, at least I don't think she does. She has found it hard to love since my father died."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar Empty

Back to top Go down

Performance of the Jaguar
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: