The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Performance of the Jaguar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am

Ishmeal applauded as loud if not louder than the others in the crowd. Where as Valdemar clapped normally. Ishmeal quickly went to the back stage door, watching her head to her carriage. "Selene?" he said as his eyebrows came together. "I thought we were going for a bite to eat.." he said with a confused expression over his face.

---

Hoggle shrugged lightly to her. "I'm sure she'd enjoy herself with me. You could even join in.. if you're lucky." he said teasingly with a tilt of his head. "Or would you be jealous?" he said with a fake pout, stroking the side of her face. "We'll invite her if you're not." he said with a smirk, his fangs exposing slightly.

"It'll be fun." he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am

Selene jumped slightly. Startled, she turned to face him. "I'm sorry, Ishmeal, but something has come up and I really must go." She said before getting into the carriage, trying to hide her face. She ordered the driver to go and he urged the horses into a trot. She waved to Ishmeal before they completely disappeared out of site.

---------

Desari raised an eyebrow. "That would be a little inappropriate, I think."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 am

Ishmeal's eyebrows remained drawn together as the look of confusion remained. Had he done something wrong, he waved a hand slightly to her as she waved to him. Valdemar then appeared behind him, placing a hand onto his shoulder. "Don't worry about it old man, plenty more fish in the sea. That would be honored to be with an Empress' lord, like yourself." he said with a light smile. Ishmeal looked to him before back to where the carriage had just gone.
"I don't understand.." he said in a slightly croaky voice "No matter what race my friend, men will never understand women." he said as he ushered him inside "Care for a bite?"

---

Hoggle looked to her with raised eyebrows, "Then it'll have to be one at a time." he said with a shrug. "I'm sure you can give me a good review." he said licking his lips lightly. "Am I right?" he said lowering one of his eyebrows as the other remained raised. His finger traced along the top of her arm as he looked to her. "I wonder if she'll be as talented as you.." he mused with a smirk, teasing her once again.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 am

Selene leaned back against the carriage seat. She let out a sigh as they passed through the streets. "Ma'am, I don't think we are going to make it back to the manor." Her driver called down to her. Selene groaned in annoyance. "Bring us to the nearest inn." She said, he did just that. It was a fine one, but not as fine as the estate that she was at. "This will do." She muttered, more to herself than to the driver. She quickly got out of the carriage and went inside. "I would like two rooms please." She said to the inn keeper. He noodded and pointed up the stairs. "Two to your right, pay me in the morning." He grunted as he cleaned the wooden counter. She nodded and headed up the stairs. Once she settled, she took time to think about what had accured.

--------------

Desari sat up, pulling the blankets up with her. "That's not funny Hoggle, and besides, do you know how wierd that would be?" She said as she put her clothes back on. Just when she started to think he was charming, he was already mentioning having sex with her mother. She scowled slightly as she got out of bed. This is not what she hoped for in a man.

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Hoggle looked to her getting out of the bed with a raise eyebrow. "Calm down." he said laying back into the bed, folding his arms behind his head. "I was only joking." he said simply. "Don't put your clothes back on.. come back in bed." he said as he pouted to her playfully. He then proceeded to crawl along the bed, reaching his hand out to her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her backwards on to the bed. He smirked down to her, "Stay." he said raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Selene walked over to her window and peeked oustide. It was still dark and would remain so for a few hours. She thought of going to find a meal. She decided she would do just that. She exited her room and knocked on her butler's door. "I will be going out for a little while." She said, and then left the inn. She flitted through the streets, searching for anyone that might have lost there way. She soon came upon a brothel. "Perfect, lots of men here." She smiled to herself.

-----------------

Desari looked up at him and sighed. "I'm sorry, it's just that...oh I don't know." She said, she gently stroked the side of his face with the back of her hand. She noticed his pouting and rolled her eyes. "Do you always do that when you want you way?" She asked, a smirk soon played over her face. He knew how to charm a woman but she was going to make it tough for him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Hoggle tilted his head to the side lightly. He leaned his head into her hand before turning his face to it and kissing it gently. "Nope." he said simply. "Because I always get my own way." he said as his eyes flashed slightly. He moved his head down to hers and pressed his lips to hers. "I will get my own way this time, y'know." he said as he pulled away, smiling brilliantly down to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Selene slowly approached the brothel. Her hips swayed and her face was et straight. It wasn't long before one of the men noticed her. He approached her with a sadistic smirk on his face. "What is a pretty thing like you doin' wanderin' the streets at night?" Selene smirked and moved closer to him, brushing her hand against his. "I was actually looking for some company...do you want to join me?" She said, gesturing toward an alley. The man nodded greedily and she turned away, making sure her hips swung just the right way.

------------------

Desari smiled. "You are so sure of yourself aren't you?" She asked as he smiled down at her. Her hand continued to stroke the side of his face softly. His skin felt cold but it didn't matter to her. Considering her own skin was cold.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Brutus's eyes glowed a deep red as he watched the female vampire move over to the man. Hearing her words he snarled slighty, dashing forwards and snatching the man up. He then climbed to the top of the building where he snapped the mans neck and devoured his entire blood supply with one swift bite. He through the body down at the female vampires feet as some blood dribbled down his chin.
Brutus was more animal than regal vampire now. The only reason he was still alive was to carry out execution orders of other vampires.

----

"I have reason to be." Hoggle said simply. He turned and kissed her hand once more. Looking down to her smiling, returning her smile. He placed his hands either side of her face. He leaned his face inches from hers. "Am I not getting my own way then?" he said as his eyes moved to her cleavage, he wriggled his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Selene was startled, seeing one such as her kind be so...animal like. She glared up at him, slightly pissed about losing a meal. "That was my kill." She hissed angrily and put her hands on her waist. She continued to glare up at him as she tapped her foot against the ground. "You know it's not easy being a female vampire."

-----------------

Desari's eyes flashed lightly. "Yes, I believe you are going to, whether I say no or not." She said, then leaned up and kissed him. Her lips seemed to melt against his. Her hands then moved to her shoulders and she squeezed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Brutus tilted his head to her. Snarling as she spoke before leaping down and landing infront of her. He pointed at the body "My kill." he said in a rough voice. He tilted his head once more. Raising a finger to her "Female vampire." he said as he moved to her, sniffing her slightly. A smile moved over his face as he grabbed her breasts. "Female vampire!" he shouted at her.

---

Hoggle smirked to her, "I thought so." he said as he kissed her back. His hand moving to her neck, before roaming down to her shoulders. He slid her clothes off once more. Before picking her up in his arms, not breaking the kiss and placing her on top of him as he laid on the bed. "I aint doing all the work again." he said with a raised eyebrow "Let's see if you really are a whore." he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Selene growled and through a punch into his face, knocking him into the alley wall. "I would advise against that." She snarled, extending her claws. She started to back away slowly. "Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?" She tutted lightly, yet there was a taunt in there somewhere.

----------------

(More fun for Hoggle and Desari)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Brutus laughed as he went into the wall. "Advise against it." he repeated as he looked across to her, his unnatural red eyes glowing in the darkness. "Mother.." he said as he tilted his head to the side. He pointed a finger to her as his claws extended and his fangs were bared. "Kill!" he said, before a silky voice spoke from the other end of the alley "Ah, ah, ah, Brutus." said the voice, Brutus turn to the voice. Bowing his head as he noted who it was.
Aro stepped down the alley, his flowing black hair moving behind him in the slight breeze. He looked across to Selene "Leave the girl alone." he said with a light smile across to her. He looked back to Brutus once more "Go and hunt some animals in the wilderness my boy, make sure to be back inside when day breaks." he retorted to Brutus, who stood up and flitted away from them.
Aro looked to her with a gentle smile once more. "I do apologize." he said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Selene nodded her head and smoothed out her dress, stroking out the creases in it. "I think I could have handled it, but thank you anyways." She said, looking him over. Another dark stranger, she mused to herself. "It seems that everyone is out tonight, this must be a popular spot for hunting." She said, gesturing to the brothel where laughter could be heard. "So, may I ask what you name is?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Aro smiled politely to her "You really couldn't, no offence to you or your abilities." he said gesturing a hand to her "But Brutus is in a league of his own." he said looking in the direction that he'd just left in. "It is indeed. Everyone in there is so drunk they don't even know when they're being an attacked by a vampire. So you can perform the kills however you want to." he said laughing lightly as he looked back to her once more.
"Aro Beaumont." he said lightly bowing his head as he extended a hand "And you are?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Selene smiled and looked over at the brothel. "Indeed, that is why I chose it. Unfortunately my meal was stolen." She scowled slightly. Then she looked back at him and took his hand. "I am Selene Felix." She said, giving a small bow of her own. "What brings you to these parts, hunting as well?" She inquired yet was careful not to pry.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Aro nodded "I apologize for that once again. The boy has no manners." he said clearing his throat lightly. He kissed her hand lightly "A pleasure to meet you M'lady." he said silkily. "Indeed, hunting and of course keeping an eye on Brutus, which is a good thing so it seems." he said raising an eyebrow.
"And you? Hunting alone? Surely someone so beautiful would not be out alone. I'm sure your husband pines for you as we speak." he said with a light smile
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Selene smiled lighty at his compliment."You are the second person to tell me that I am beautiful tonight." Her frown vanished as quickly as it appeared when he mentioned the word husband. "My husband...is no longer living amongst the undead...he was killed by humans a few centuries ago." She said crossing her in front of her. "So yes, I do hunt alone..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Aro smiled lightly. "Then it must be true." he said with a grin. "Ah.. I do apologize." he said with a slight frown over his features. "Well if you'd permit me, I wouldn't mind accompanying you on your hunt." he said smoothly. "That's if you'd like some company. If not I can always leave you alone." he said nodding lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Selene smiled lightly. "Yes...I would very much like some company. But as friends, of course." She said, making sure to emphasise the point. She didn't want another incident like the one with Ishmeal. She hoped that he knew she was staying away to not further deepen his feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Aro nodded his head before his eyebrows together at the last part. "Well I wasn't expecting anything more my dear, we've just met." he said shaking his head and gesturing a hand to dismiss the thought anyway. "There's a fine selection of vessels in the- well I say fine.. drunken would be a better term I should think." he said with a light laugh. "Well whatever the selection, there's a large amount of it, take your pick." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Selene smiled. "I know but, a friend from before wanted something more and I just don't feel I'm ready." She then turned her attention back to the brothel. She soon found the perfect victim. "That one." She said pointing to a tall, dark skinned man. He wasn't completely drunk, sober enough to be aware of his surroundings and what he was doing. She slowly approached him, the same way she did with the other man.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Aro tilted his head, coming up with a question that he would ask after she'd got her kill. He looked to the man who she was pointing to. "Good choice." he said with a grin as he watched her approach slowly, checking out her backside as she went. He rose an eyebrow to it with a smirk. He rubbed his hands together lightly as he anticipated her attack style.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Selene slowly approached the man, swaying her hips to grab his attention. "Hey pretty thing, why don't you come over here and comfort a lonely man." He said, a smirk playing over his face. She smiled and pointed to the alley. She slowly turned her back on him and walked away. He greedily followed her into it.

Last edited by shadowmere on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Aro laughed quietly to himself. He liked her style. What man could resist those curves been shook in front of them. He watched as she lead him towards the alley way. He leaned his back into the wall of the alley, waiting to witness the actual kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance of the Jaguar   Performance of the Jaguar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Performance of the Jaguar
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: