The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Arrival of the Pair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Arrival of the Pair - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 am

Rynn held her hand up as she spit onto the ground, there was a small amount of blood in it. "I will be fine, we just had a little scuffle..." She let her sword drop to the ground, she had snuck it out as she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 am

Chandak's eyebrows drew together, "It looks like more than a little scuffle.. " he said a frown "That man sure knows how push his weight around and there's nothing we can do here, he holds all the cards." he then picked her up in his large arms and placed her onto the horse lightly, before bending down and picking up the sword, placing it onto the horse as well.
"You need to get to a doctor, but I need to get back to Essentia."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 am

Rynn leaned over Dare Devils neck. "You go...I will be fine..." She said, her voice raspy. She could feel one of her ribs digging into her lung. "I hope to see you again..."She said softly.

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 am

Chandak rubbed the back of his head before taking hold of the horses reigns and leading it out of Parasitus "You're coming back to Essentia, we'll get you patched up." he said as they entered the wilderness.

(Now we can end this scene here if you want? As in end it all together not just change location xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Pair
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: