The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Arrival of the Pair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 am

Hazari laughed mockingly to her "Do you know the reason why I don't have parents, girl?" he questioned before in one swift movement he had moved forward and sliced the katana through both her bond in one swing. He stood over her with a smirk, before moving back to his throne and sitting down.
"Who said anything about you 'letting' me do anything? I take what I want."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 am

Rynn stood, rubbing her wrists to get the circulation going. "I guess but I don't feel like sharing." She said, staring straight into his eyes. "Just try me, you will see what this woman is fully made of." Her features tighened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:19 am

Hazari tilted his head to the side as he looked across to her, "Such fight.. you remind me of my wife when I first married her." he chuckled lightly with a smirk, "Silence. You will tell me why you're looking for.. these men or you'll continue your journey to the executioner."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:55 am

Rynn scowled. "I seek revenge for what they did to my mother and father, they were the only family I had." She said, her face relaxing a little bit. "Even though you may not care, I do..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:59 am

Hazari shrugged, "You think I'm going to allow you to come into my perfect kingdom and commit murder?" he said with a smirk, he was well aware of his kingdoms reputation and his own for that matter. He twisted the katana in his fingers lightly "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." he said smoothly "Make it good."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:14 am

Rynn crossed her arms in front of her chest."You would have two less criminals to deal with...and I would be out of here as soon as I have dealt with them..." She stated rather bluntly. She tapped her toe on the floor as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 am

Hazari rolled his eyes "A lot of bounty hunters come to me saying the same thing, word for word." he said waving a hand to dismiss it "And I shall say to you what I say to them, what's in it for me?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 am

He had her caught, Rynn couldn't think of anything. She forced herself to think, what would he want. Her mind travelled back to when his were feasting on herform when the guards brougt her in. Her lip twitched in disgust but she kept thinking. "I...I don't know...is there anything you?" She mentally kicked herself. "He isn't going to want anything, he's a king he already has everything..."She thought herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:44 am

His finger traced over his bottom lip as he twisted the katana in the other, the slight worry in her voice amused him. "I have a cast kingdom, an army willing to kill on my command and a wife with the body and form of a goddess." he said with a simply shrug "What, prey tell, could you off me?" he said as the light reflected through the window onto the blade, revealing how sharp it really was.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 am

Rynn scratche the back of her head. "When my father was alive, he bred the finest horses. I have an example with me if you would like to see but that is about all I can offer you." She admitted rather calmly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 am

"You're offering me your horse?" he laughed lightly "1 horse is worth one life, if the horse is as well bred as you claim." he rose an eyebrow to her licking his top lip lightly "What else are you willing to offer for the others life." he said as he leaned forward slightly with a dark smirk.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 am

"I never said I was offering my horse, he is an example of the bloodlines..."Rynn with a little irritation."I don't want there lives, I want them to pay..." She narrowed her eyes and turned her stare into a glare."Wipe that smirk off you face." She snapped. "Your not getting me without a fight..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:48 am

Hazari's eyebrows rose across to her, "You didn't say it, but I'll be taking it." he smirked across to her "You want them to pay? And how prey tell do you plan to do that little girl?" he questioned with a tilt of his head "Oh please, like I said if I wanted you I'd have you already." he shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 am

Rynn growled. "Then stop looking at me like that. The only person that my horse obeys is me, I have other horses that are just as good as he is." She started get quite irritated with this king. "I was planning on sneaking in here but that obviously didn't work."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:02 am

"I'll look at you however the fuck I want." he said as he lounged back in his chair, "I didn't say I was going to ride it or anything, might make a nice rug.." he grinned to her. "You can't sneak into a castle with guards at every post you stupid girl." he said as his eyes narrowed across to her "Now you either give me or tell me something worth while or your head will be rolling away from your body." he said as he pointed his katana at her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 am

Rynn's lip twitched."Well...what does every man want?"She forced herself to ask the question, still unsure of what exactly to give him but she thought she might as well try. She let her arms fall to her side. She stared at him, unafraid of the katan that could very well end her life.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 am

Hazari shook his head "As I said, my wife has the body of a goddess, why would I waste my time with a whore such as you?" he said as he placed the tip of the katana to the floor once more, twirling it lightly "Your brave for a woman, I'll give you that." he said tutting lightly as if it a stupid notion, "I'll take your horse and you can have one of them do with what you will, which do you want?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 am

"I am no whore, and you will not be touchng my horse." She stated boldly, then turned and walked away. "Stupid, stupid, stupid..." She muttered to herself. "It seems like this place is hell enough as it is...they can stay..."She turned her head briefly as she spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 am

His sadistic smirk moved over his features once again, his eyebrows drew together as she spoke again however. He leapt from his chair, gripping her right arm and twisting it up her back, holding the katana to her throat with the other as he stood behind her. "You dare disrespect my kingdom infront of me whore?" he glared at her over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 am

(your just owning me at this rp. No way I'm that good)

Rynn twisted her arm and body around so she faced him. She brought her knee up into his chest. "I am no whore!" She snarled before driving her fist into his chin.

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 am

(Don't worry, it's only your first time Smile you'll pick it up. It helps to have a variety of characters to play as well, just fyi.)

Hazari's eyebrows drew together as her knee was sent into her chest, winding him slightly before feeling the force of her fist hit him on the chin, sending him staggering backwards. She was strong for a woman, he mused. He rubbed his chin lightly before slapping a hand to his chest.
"I like them with a bit of fight on them." he sneered before running forward and delivering a swift kick to the back of her knee, forcing her to bend as he slammed his fist into the side of her head, knocking her to the floor.
He placed his foot onto her throat, pressing down onto it lightly "If you weren't so much fun, you'd be dead all ready."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 am

(Yeah I'm trying to think of some other characters)

Rynn's vision flashed black for a few seconds, then back to normal. She felt the pressure of his foot on her throat and tried to push it off. Realizing that it wasn't going to help, she swung her foot up and kicked him the chest. "Told you I had some fight in me..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 am

Hazari staggered back from the kick to his chest, his narrowing across to her. He then slammed his foot into her ribs, smirking down to her before delivering another, hearing a sickening crack. He then spat down onto her with a laugh "Get out of my sight."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 am

Rynn held her side, her breathing turned an almost raspy hiss. She was quick to leave the castle. She soon found Chandak, Dare Devil gave her a worried look and nickered softly to her.

Last edited by shadowmere on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:05 am

Chandak quickly rushed to her side "Rynn! Are you all right love?" he said as he crouched down in front of her "What did he do to you!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Pair
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: