The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Arrival of the Pair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Arrival of the Pair Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 pm

(This is a continuation from the Forest scene between Rynn and Chandak)

Rynn urged Dare Devil on slowly for the place felt eerie. Even the birds were quiet, as if afraid to make a sound to only be silenced by an arrow. She patted Dare Devil's neck softly and hummed to him. Like her mother used to when she was young. She kept an eye for anything that seemed out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Chandak's expression had become stern and serious, rather than his warm smile. As they entered the city the stench hit his nostrils, the smell of sewer and decay wofted through the air. He held a hand to his nose and mouth before looking to Rynn "I know where to start, follow me" he said as he pushed on through the city, it's citizens glaring at them as they past.
They were either rough looking or bullied men, or drained and abused women.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Rynn nodded and urged her horse onward. Even he balked a few times because of the smell within the air. "Look at the women...they look so afraid and almost lifeless..." She said quietly to Chandak.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Chandak frowned deeply as he shook his head "They've been abused to many times they've practically given up on life." he said before sighing heavily, stopping outside a large, dingy looking inn. "Here we are.." he said as he looked to her on the horse "In we go."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Rynn dismounted Dare Devil. "Don't get into any trouble..." She said, patting him on the neck and tying his reins to a post. She surveyed the inn, it really wasn't that good looking. She grumbled slightly then followed Chandak. Making sure to stay close to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:13 pm

"You'll be lucky if she's still out here when we come back." he said before pushing the door open, the eyes of the people in it turned and glared at the pair. Chandak didn't faulted as he walked to the bar, he placed his hands onto the bar "I'm looking for to men." he said down to the bar keep "Whatever turns ya' on lad." he laughed as he spat into a tankard and proceded to wipe it with a mank cloth.
"Baracus and Fathor." Chandak said slowly, all the eyes in the inn widened and looked back to their tables. The bar keep squirmed under Chandaks gaze "Never 'eard of 'em." he said before Chandak lifted him off his feet "Where are they?" he said straight into his face
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Rynn raised an eyebrow, he was quite strong for an old man. She approached and looked at the bar keep. "It would be wise to give us an answer..." She said in mono tone, her eyes seemed to bore right into his. "Now...where are they?" She repeated the question.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Sweat ran down the barkeeps face "Ok!" he shouted "They went to see the king 4 suns ago, they haven't come back since. That's all I know I swear!" he said as Chandak dropped him behind the bar once more. He turned to face Rynn once more "There's no chance in getting to them now, they're either dead or in the favor of the king." he said as he pushed the door open.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Rynn growled slightly as she walked out, Dare Devil was still there. She put her foot in the stirrup and pulled herself into the saddle. "With the king or not, I will find them. I am not scared of this king." She said, then urged her horse into a fast walk. People gave her glares but she shot them right back.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Chandak's eyebrows rose "Are you insane?! You can't just walk up to the palace and expect a warm welcome!" he said as he strode along beside her, his large leg span let him keep up with out walking fast. "You wont get past the guards with out a sword through your head or an arrow through your heart." he said shaking his head lightly "You never know, he could have killed them himself.."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 pm

A smile played over Rynn's features. "I never said I was walking in through the front gate, and I need to find out if they are dead or not..." She urged Dare Devil into a trot. His hooves creating a clicking sound as they moved along. The sound of it seemed to echo into nearby streets, Rynn kept a lookout for anything that might be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:15 am

Chandak rubbed the back of his neck, "That's even worse! If you're seen.." he frowned deeply, "What will you do if they're dead? Kill the king?" he said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 am

Rynn shrugged. "I don't know, I will have to see when the time comes." Soon she reached the castle wall. She dismounted Dare Devil and started to remove her armor. "This will only get in the way..."Underneath, she had a white cloth tunic, which fit her figure perfectly. Dark colored leggings and black boots. She kept her dagger strapped to her back and her sword at her side. "I will be back, stay out of trouble..."She said, patting Dare Devil's neck. He rumbled softly and watched as she scaled the wall.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 am

Chandak ran a hand through his hair as they reached the castle wall, he patted the horse lightly "I'll look after her.." he said with a light frown "Be careful." he said in a hushed tone

---

The guards atop the wall were armed with cross bows and swords, their crossbows were in there hands whilst the swords were attached to their belts. There were so many guards throughout the castle, it was the best job, you got a nice place to stay and some descent food. So all mean applied for the job within Parasitus, but only the best were selected by Hazari himself. Getting into the castle was almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:36 am

Rynn reached the top, she peeked over and saw the guards standing at the ready. She found a chunk of the wall missing and used that as a foothold. She peeked over the top again, looking for a possible opening. She soon found it, one of the guards seemed a bit drowsy. She smirked, then used her arms to catapault herself over the ledge. Her foot slammed into the guards chin, knocking him out. She was quick to draw her sword as she landed back on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 am

As she came flying over the wall a guard positioned just above where she attacked the other pointed his crossbow to her "Intruder! Intruder!" he shouted as other guards nearby, moved to his location, all pointing their crossbows at her. Several others came running to her side, their swords pointed directly at her. "Drop the sword and come wi' us!" one of them shouted, there was no way out, as soon as she'd swing her sword several arrows and other swords would slam into her curvaceous body.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:41 am

Rynn gently set her sword on the ground and rose slowly, holding her hands out in front. She nodded and followed the guards, secretly smiling. "This is actually working..." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:46 am

One of the guards picked up the sword then patted her down, taking everything else from her person, even ripping her clothes purposely with a smirk to get a better view of her body. The guards then marched her into the castle, poking her back with their swords to make her move along.
As they turned a corner a messenger came running over to them "The king wants to see her! He's heard things from the city.. somthin' 'appened in the inn." he said as the guards looked to him "Looks like it's your lucky day wench, you aint going straight t' the executioner after all." one of the guards smirked to her as she was marched towards the throne room.
As they stopped outside the throne room, he hands and feet were bound before she was marched into the room itself.
There on the throne sat a dark looking man, extremely fine clothing, something you wouldn't expect in Parasitus. He sat with a crown atop his head and the hilt of a katana in his hand, the blade facing down as a smirk played over his face. He tutted lightly "Naughty, naughty." he breathed to her as his eyes devoured her appearance.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 am

Rynn cocked her head to side as she eyed up the king. He wasn't at all what she expected. "I heard that two men came to you, one was Baracus and the other Fathor. Did you kill them or actually find some use for those lousy rats?" She asked, holding back the verge to smack the guards for tearing her clothing. It wasn't easy sewing this type back together.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 am

A sadistic smile moved over Hazari's features, before a heavy blow was delivered to the back of Rynn's head by a guard "You speak to the king when 'e asks you a question whore." the guard retorted to her as Hazari nodded lightly. "Why are you looking for these men?" he questioned in a slightly curious tone, he twirled the katana slightly as the tip of it touched the floor.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 am

Rynn gritted her teeth but didn't allow the blow to affect her. "I have business with them." Was all she stated, that was all he needed to know. She turned her head to look. at the guard, sending a glare right to him. "Try that again, I dare you..." She rumbled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 am

Hazari laughed quietly, his eyes roaming to her bound hands and feet with a slight tilt of his head. "You can leave us." he said gesturing a hand to the guards "But sire-" Hazari simply looked to them and they bowed their heads "We will be outside the door your highness." at that they pushed Rynn down onto the floor before Hazari, her hands and feet still tied together and they left, closing the doors behind them.
Hazari's eyes roamed over every inch of her body, his lips curling into a smile. "What business could you possibly have with them?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 am

Rynn tried to wiggle free but the bonds were too tight, she turned her gaze up to Hazari. She noticed the smile on his face and scowled. "Don't even think about it."She warned viciously. Again, she tried to wiggle out of the bonds.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:07 am

"I asked you a question." he said silkily, his eyes narrowing slightly "If I wanted to, you'd be begging for mercy already." he said coldly as if to say she wasn't good enough to do that to in the first place.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:13 am

Rynn snorted. "Those men are the reason that I no longer have parents." She said, again trying to wiggle out of her bonds. "Like I would ever take you..." She muttered quietly to herself. She finally freed one hand, but it was out of Hazari's view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Pair   Arrival of the Pair Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Pair
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Parasitus-
Jump to: