The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Phoenix Manor of Essentia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 am

Heidi's eyes grew curious and so she walked over towards Brutus. She stood behind him lightly, dipping at the waist as she moved her arms around the back of his neck so her hands were hanging by his front. "What's wrong Brutus?" she murmured, her eyes tentive and narrow. She however then turned her attention to Hoggle still looking at her.

"Mm," she mused. "It wouldn't be ruined. Simply marked by me," she grinned, straightening up behind Brutus a touch. "You should have been proud if it scarred regardless," she sighed, waving her hand side to side.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:28 am

Brutus's eye narrowed as he kept them trained on Hoggle even as Heidi approached him. The sound of his teeth grinding could be heard as he suppressed his snarls. Hoggle looked to her with a light smile. "True.." he said with a tilt of his head. "Although, I'm sure we can find better ways for you to leave your mark." he smirked to her. Brutus too in short unneeded breath showing his anger.

His hands tightening into fists once more. The grinding of his teeth began to get louder. Hoggle was revelling in the fact that he was antagonising the beast and there was nothing he could do without Heidi's say so.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:33 am

Heidis eyes narrowed a little at Hoggle, her hands tightening and her arms constricting a touch around Brutus, though the brute like Vampire wouldn't feel it. "Hm?" she mused, dropping her head onto Brutus' shoulder. It was such a contrast to have someone so elegant and regal, near and touching someone so animalistic as Brutus. The difference really was beauty and the beast.

"I never leave my mark on anyone without it hurting, Hoggle," she said slowly. Her eyes dipped to the man who'd sworn to protect her, before standing up properly once more, her skirt shifting with her, moving along her skin as her body twisted and turned when she walked.

"You know, Hoggle. Brutus was a very close friend of Elijahs, and so mine in turn. If you continue to annoy him, I'm not sure I'll be able to tell him no," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 am

Brutus didn't even flinch as tightened her grip. His sheer size was intimidating to most, adding to the fact that he was more animal than anything else, was just beyond reckoning. Ever since he had managed to return from his true form, he hadn't been the same regal vampire he once was. Hoggle rose an eyebrow to her with a smile. "I'm sure."

He watched as she moved. His eyebrows rose slightly before he bowed his head. "I apologize, my empress." he said, Brutus's fists lessened as a dark, sadistic smile came over his face. Nothing could be more terrifying than seeing a monster like this smile. A laugh escaped his lips to accompany it.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:43 am

Heidi smiled ever so softly to him, before she laughed a touch at Brutus. "See and now he's happy you've apologised. How wonderful," she grinned, standing herself up and letting go of the beast. She then turned around and walked to the window where the moonlight was open and pouring in. That's one thing Vampire could revel in. The only light, the moon. She stared out of it a moment, leaning her hand out to place it on the glass.

"It's beautiful isn't it," she murmured, more to herself but loud enough for the other two to hear her. "To think the only light we can be in is that of the white moon, the purest source," she smiled, before looking over her shoulder a touch.

"It's both wonderful and sickening."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 am

Brutus looked back to Heidi. He shook his head lightly. The smile still over his face. He sank himself back into the chair then. Hoggle watched Heidi as she moved to the window. "It really is.." he said not taking her eyes off her with a smile. He lifted his gaze to her face after roaming her body once more as she spoke.

"Truly. If only we'd evolve to survive in the sunlight, we'd have it all." Brutus laughed darkly to him. Hoggle spared him a look before looking back to Heidi once more. He cleared his throat lightly then. "I'm sorry to cut this evening short my empress. But I really should try and find out some more about the order." he said as he bowed to her lowly.

"Good bye, my empress." he said as he turned and walked out then. Brutus watched him leave before looking to Heidi. "No do that." he said simply, as the smile wiped from his face.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:55 am

Heidi turned around hearing him comment and her eyebrows rose with amusement. "Ah but of course, if we were to walk around in the day time, there'd be so much fuss. But it'd be fun to walk along side the human in the day time. To remember what colour things are in the light..." she murmured but smiled idly.

"Goodbye, Hoggle," she called to him, watching him disappear, before her jaw tensed hearing Brutus talk.

"Hm? Don't do what, Brutus?" she asked curiously, walking over towards her chair. She pulled it out idly, dropping into it almost lazily. Her corset was already bugging her, but it wasn't like she needed to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Brutus looked to her seriously. "No do that infront me." he watched as she sat herself down. He wiped his bloody hands onto the table cloth. His eyes looked no where but her eyes. Any other male, no matter the race would be roaming her body, picturing her naked form with their minds eye. But Brutus had nothing but loyalty and respect for the woman sat across from him.

He cleared his throat lightly. Drumming the claws on his right hand onto the now bloodied table.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Heidi's eyes narrowed across to Brutus for a moment as she picked up another glass, before they then softened again a little too sudden to be normal. "Mm, does it bother you that much?" she asked calmly, pouring whatever blood was left into the wine looking glass she had. She leant forwards a little, pulling a sheer lace cover over her shoulders, inhaling the scent of the blood from the glass, before her eyes found his face once more.

"I've done worse with others, you realise," she spoke quietly, raising the glass to her lips and taking a long sip, placing it back down once more, her eyebrow rose at him casually. "It is not my issue to love again, regardless."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Brutus's expression didn't change as her eyes did. "Yes." he said in his gruff tone. His eyes didn't move from hers as she poured another glass. He slammed his fist onto the table, slamming a hole right through it. His eyes flashed with rage as he kept his gaze at her. It was clear that it bothered him.

He pulled his fist from the hole, resting it back onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Heidi switched again, her hand tightened on the glass so much that it shattered in her palm. "You will not blame me for doing what I'm doing, because he isnt here anymore!" she suddenly yelled at him, but did not get up from her chair, not feeling the pain yet of the glass slicing her palm.

"You were sworn to protect who I am, and my title Brutus! Not to make demands of me I will not meet!" she snapped, before realising the glass had broken in her hand, her expression turned evidently annoyed as she opened her hand, watching the glass and blood drop and trickle from her skin.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Brutus looked to her simply. He watched as the glass shattered, not flinching an inch. He allowed her to finish before he stood himself up. "Brutus protect you. No ask to watch." he said as he moved over towards the door. "Elijah no here. But Elijah here." he said as he tapped the side of his head.

"Elijah in there too." he said pointing to her chest. He shook his head lightly as he moved to the door.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Heidi looked bitter as he stood up. She herself pushed up to her feet, her hand dripping on the floor as she stared at him. "Idiot. He's dead and it's all because of those Lycan!" she snapped, before looking to him in shock as he pointed to her chest. She looked down to herself, then back to him once more, her jaw tensing.

"The last of my humanity to love died with him, Brutus," she suddenly went very quiet again, holding her hand to her chest and nursing it with her other palm. "Don't forget I promised my heart to him. He simply took it when he left," she murmured, looking down to her palm and pressing her thumb into the wound.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Brutus advanced on her slowly. It looked menacing to say the least as he towered above her. "Elijah alive." he said simply. "He alive through every vampire." he said as he lowered his gaze down to her. He too her wrists in his hands as he looked down to her. He shook his head slowly. "He no take. He in it." he smiled to her lightly.

He released her wrists as he turned from her. "What you want Brutus do now?" he asked over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Heidis eyes glanced up towards him advancing but wasnt threatened in the slightest. Her jaw tightened as he took her wrists and looked down towards her, but his words rung in her head. Her palm still bled, but the blood was slowing a little, the Empress having good healing time. "Perhaps he still is," she said quietly, before twisting her wrists and letting her arms fall to the sides of her body.

"Now, Brutus?" she smiled, suddenly back to her old self in a matter of seconds. "Now, I want you to go do some cleansing Magna of unwanted Vampire," she murmured, walking to the window, she pulled the bell that sounded the servants to come entertain her and clean her clothes and wound.

"That means, find those that the Orb has rejected. You will know who they are," she smiled softly, giving him a reason to be dismissed and to enjoy himself, as well as ridding those who opposed their law.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Brutus smiled lightly. "He is." he corrected her over his shoulder. The light smile was then replaced with a sadistic smirk. He flexed his claws as she spoke. He turned to face her. "Thank you, Heidi." he said as he bowed his head. "Brutus rip them to pieces." he said as he snarled under his breath. He turned back to the door just as the servants re-entered. He knew they were afraid of him.

He snarled and snapped his jaws at them, before pushing past them and moving out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Manor of Essentia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3