The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Phoenix Manor of Essentia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:04 am

Hoggle looked to her, still not being to keep his eyes from roaming over her form. Male instinct, even if it was in a vampire, still drew them to the finer things in life. Brutus nodded to her with a dark smile. Hoggle looked to her with a tilt of his head. "With all due respect my lady, I think it would be a better success if I were to go alone." he said as he leaned forward slightly. "Selene isn't exactly a fighter and Brutus is too hard to control." he said lightly, trying not to offend.

He looked to her as she crouched down. Once again not being able to help his eyes roaming, they then moved to her eyes. Brutus moved over to them, he stood infront of Heidi, patting his chest. "Brutus do it alone." he said with a nod. "Kill them for Heidi."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 am

Heidis eyes narrowed ever so slightly. "Every Vampire should know how to fight. If she, you believe, cannot, then she is utterly a useless addition to our race," she said quietly, straightening her body a little as she looked to Brutus. She smiled slowly at him. "You do not offend me Hoggle, it is nice to hear a differ of opinion, instead of them cowering at anything I say," she smiled, a hint of a tease in her voice.

Her eyes rested on Brutus, looking between him and Hoggle, she pouted a little. "Brutus, sweetheart, sometimes no one can understand what you're saying. Hoggle will be able to speak and say what we want after he kills one of the Lords. It is why I suggested you go together," she said idly, waving her hand side to side.

"But if you did go together, Brutus, you would have to be a very, very good boy," she said to him almost sternly, then looking back to Hoggle with a light vampiric grin.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:13 am

Hoggle tilted his head to the side lightly. It was no secret that he didn't really care for Selene. "That she is." he said with a slightly raised eyebrow. "So much of a useless addition that she sings for HUMAN lords. Like some kind of travelling minstrel." he said with a slight laugh. "Utterly pathetic." he cleared his throat then lightly.

Brutus looked to her, the same expression still on his face. Hoggle looked to her with a light smile. "Well, I do try." he said with a teasing smile. Brutus shook his head lightly. "Brutus smash them for making Heidi mad!" he said as he slammed his fist into his own palm.

Hoggle looked to Brutus calmly. "She wants you to behave, if you can't do that, then I suggest you stay at home."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 am

Heidi's eyes narrowed a little. "Sings for human lords?" she laughed, waving her hand. "She should be showing off her talents to her own kind, not interfering with them," she muttered, her eyes narrowing a little more than before hand. She glanced across to Hoggle straight in the face, a small smile moving back onto her lips once more as she observed him.

"Though, I have too interacted with humans, though only those in Essentia for the Grand Balls in which we are invited to. We are expected to turn up there for bargaining and issues with the King Gabriel," she grinned, her teeth glittering a little. "Plus, it's enthralling to see how our cattle live," she murmured, her eyes then turning to Brutus suddenly.

"Brutus. You will behave, and you will kill who Hoggle tells you to for making me mad," she soothed, crouching to look at him in the face. She leant a hand onto his cheek and smiled idly. "Will you do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:21 am

Hoggle nodded to her with a smirk. "Exactly my point. They of course don't know she's a vampire, idiotic cattle that they are." he said with a laugh. His eyebrows moved slightly. "I've been to a few in my time." he said as he stood up slowly, moving across to her. "The cattle do tend to live... amusing lives." he said as he moved behind her, centimetres from actually touching her.

"I do enjoy the dances however." he said with a smile, as he mimicked the dance behind her without actually touching her. "You remember our last dance?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Brutus looked Heidi in the eye as she spoke to him. He hung his head before nodding slightly. His eyes then moved to Hoggle with a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:23 am

Heidis eyes followed what Hoggle was doing, her eyes curious and bemused. She turned her head over her shoulder as he moved behind her. He had some guts that was. Many of the other Lords wouldn't even stand near her, let alone come to such close proximity. She closed her eyes with amusement, laughing quietly before reopening them to look over towards Brutus.

She grinned at him a little. "Good boy," she whispered quietly, before looking back towards Hoggle once more, watching where his hands where with curiousity. She wondered whether he'd be more risky than the others, and it sparked adrenaline in her whether he would or not.

"Of course I do," she grinned a touch, her eyes lighting up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:28 am

Hoggle smirked to her lightly. He was definitely more out going than any of the other lords. Brutus looked to her with a slight frown. He shook his head lightly as he moved over towards the table. Hoggle looked to her as she turned around to look at him. He looked to her watching his hands, he made sure not to actually touch her, but kept them rather close.

He titled his head to the side. "I know I do." he smiled to her teasingly. His hand brushing her hair ever so slightly over her shoulder. "We needn't wait too long for the next time." he said as he lowered his hands. "If that's what my empress wishes."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:32 am

Heidi looked to his hands with pure amusement running through her expression, her eyes glimmering with how close he was. She had her arms hovering a little above his own hands, wondering where he would place them if he got the bravery too. Her eyes slipped across to Brutus gently, then back down towards his hands once more.

She felt her hair being moved and a look of curiousity struck the Empress, turning her head over her shoulder to the Lord, her smile coming on her face once more. "Is there something you want from me Hoggle?" she questioned, her voice lower than it sounded before, now the entire room had fallen near to silence.

She knew there would be guards and maids nearby waiting for any order she dropped, and a smile etched up her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:36 am

He looked to her arms with a smile of his own. He rolled his neck around. Brutus looked to them as he stole Hoggle's seat. His eyes trained on Hoggle, waiting for any word from Heidi and he would attack.

Hoggle smirked to her lightly. "That depends." he said as he placed one hand on her hip, taking her hand with the other in a dancing position. "Is there something you want to give me, empress?" his eyebrow rose once more.

He of course knew that if he had pushed his luck he would be attacked by guards or Brutus, if not Heidi herself. He thought it was worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:41 am

Heidi laughed lightly, looking to Brutus taking Hoggle's seat. She glanced to him lightly, before noticing his hand had fell upon her hip and her hand was taken. Light surprise entered her expression before it disappeared. She smiled lightly.

"I am pleased you have the bravery to even touch me, Hoggle," she said lowly. "Yet you have the loyalty to still address me by my title and not my name," she grinned, a murmur was what it sounded like. She tilted her head back a little, imagining a little bit of music in her mind.

She remembered how they had played the pianos, strung the harps, beat the leather covered drums. The rhythm was wonderful from what she remembered. She hummed the tune under her voice to allow her hips to move to it.

"Give to you? I do not give anything unless it's asked."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 am

Brutus drummed his fingers onto the table. He watched Hoggle's hands with gritted teeth. He despised anyone touching her par Elijah, but is had been a long time.

Hoggle smiled to her lightly. "I'm a brave guy." he said with a slight laugh. "Respect needs to be shown no matter of the.. situation." he said with a smirk. He heard her hum the tune under her breath, he then began leading her slowly in the dance.

He tilted his head to the side as they carried on dancing. He leaned his mouth next to her ear. "You." he teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:59 am

Heidi looked over towards Brutus and smiled warmly to him. He was the only other Vampire, par two others that she showed any affection to in the slightest. Her head tilted to Hoggles words when he spoke and her eyebrows rose carefully, a laugh moving from her throat and out of her lips. "I'm glad you have your priorities straight, Hoggle," she grinned, before raising an eyebrow.

She allowed her hips and body to sway and move in accordance to the own hum she was making from her throat. Her eyes glimmered a touch at what he was saying, before she leant her body back into the front of his. "Isn't that what all you male Vampire want?" she countered curiously, her eyes sliding back to Brutus.

"Par my lovely Brutus of course," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:04 am

Brutus snarled under his unneeded breath. Hoggle smiled to her. "Don't I always?" he said with a grin. His eyes moved with her body, devouring every inch of it. His hand then trailed from her hand, down her side softly. "Can you blame them?" he said, his mouth next to her ear once more. His other hand then found her hips as well, both hands resting on them.

Brutus was ready to pounce at any moment given the word. He was sat on the edge of the seat, ready to throw the table to the side if need be. Hoggle's eyes moved over to him before back to Heidi's form once more. "What is it you want, my empress?" he inquired with a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:07 am

Heidis eyes turned almost cat like watching his hands more than anything else. They glittered a moment before looking to the side where he was talking into her ear. "I'm not sure if I could," she murmured with a quiet laugh, noticing both his hands on her hips now. She allowed her body to move back into his, yet she kept the authority she had rich the entire time.

She glanced over towards Brutus curiously, knowing how easy it would be for her simply to yell his name, or scream as if she was in trouble. She smiled a little to herself, before distracted by Hoggle once more.

"I want that Orders high rank taken out," she murmured, leaning her head back almost to touch his shoulder. "And if you can do that for me," she dwelled. "Well. Who knows.." she teased bemused, her eyes shifting back to Brutus with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:14 am

Hoggle laughed slightly. "My point exactly." he said as he almost leaned into the nape of her neck. If he was breathing, his breath would be touching her cold skin. Brutus looked to Heidi with a slight glare, before his eyes moved back to Hoggle once more. He would love nothing more than to rip him apart for touching the empress.

"Of course.." Hoggle said almost in the nape of her neck. "I see.." he said with a slight laugh. "Perhaps, I would be able to get a.. taste of things to come?" he said before adding. "My empress."
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 am

Heidis eyes narrowed a little, before she laughed quietly to herself, her eyes moving infront of her. She knew she would never love anyone ever again. Not since Elijah anyway. She'd got his initial on her wrist to remind her of the fact she belonged to him forever. Her eyes narrowed once more however hearing him talk, before looking over her shoulder to him once more.

"Oh? Like a spoiler?" she asked with pure amusement running through her expression. Her eyes shifted to Brutus, then back towards Hoggle over her shoulder once more, she leant right back into his body so her back was touching his chest.

"For now," she murmured, her head turning so it was opposite his.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:27 am

Brutus's nails dug into the table, cutting deeply into it as he watched the two. Elijah's voice rang inside his head. Hoggle smiled to her lightly. "Or a taster." he said with a slight laugh. The table then decided to snap under Brutus's fingers, not deterring him from glaring at the two of them.

His eyes looked into hers as he smirked. His hands still resting upon her hips. "For now." he repeated as his smirk transformed into that of a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:33 am

Heidis eyes glanced over Hoggles curiously, before she heard the table snap, she jumped in surprise, looking over towards him, shaking her head. Another table to be replaced, she realised. She slipped one hand up and behind Hoggles neck, bringing his head down towards hers.

Her fingers ran down the back of his neck, twirling a touch of his hair between her fingernails, before she grinned a little, leaning her head right back so her lips were suddenly touching his. She didn't mind kissing him.

Since Elijah, she'd not really minded anything she did. But there was one thing the bi-polar woman was very good at. And that was leading.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:40 am

Brutus threw the broken pieces of wood to the side, still not ripping his eyes from the pair. Hoggle looked to her with a smirk on his face. He didn't resist as brought his head towards hers. He felt her fingers on the back of his neck. Without warning he was kissing her. His fingers pressed slightly onto her hips, massaging them almost.

Brutus snarled loudly at the sight. He stood himself up, his hands clenched into fists at his sides. He had promised Elijah that he would protect her no matter what, but he had promised that he would obey her as well. There was nothing he could do unless she told him to.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:46 am

Heidi grinned at him a little, cocking her head to the side before he kissed her. Her smile disappeared, but she didn't mind him kissing her. She leant her head back a little to make it easier for her to kiss him in return. She heard the snarling from Brutus but she ignored it for a moment. She was caught up in the brief moment.

She felt his hands on her hips and felt herself grin, before without warning she leant up a little and bit into his lip. Soft at first, but then hard enough to draw blood. She felt his blood on her lip and smiled a little, leaning her head up a little more.

Her mind momentarily wandered to her other Vampires.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:52 am

Hoggle smiled against her lips, ignoring Brutus's animal snarls. He felt her bite into his lip, a grin appeared on his face. His eyebrows came together as she drew blood however. He rose an eyebrow to her. He his hands rubbed on her hips, moving to her lower back every so often. Brutus dug his nails into the palms of his hands, blood dripping onto the floor from the wounds.

Hoggle's mind could only concentrate on one thing at the moment, that one thing was Heidi.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:55 am

Once she had a taste of his blood, she was satisfied. She moved her head up and away from Hoggles, a look of pure amusement on her expression. She licked along her bottom lip to catch the blood that had trailed onto her own skin. She rose her thumb up to wipe along Hoggles lip where he was still bleeding a little, before licking it off her finger.

"Hm?" she murmured, her eyes sliding to Brutus now she smelt the blood. Her eyebrows came up together as she pouted over at him. "Now look at that mess, someone is going to have to clean it," she smiled idly, looking to his hands, then back to his face once more.

"Did that not please you, Brutus?" she asked quietly, not moving from infront of Hoggle.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:45 am

Hoggle looked to her with a light smile as she moved away. His tongue popped out of his mouth slightly as he wiped her thumb over his lips. Brutus didn't move from the spot as the blood dripped onto the floor. His eyes burning as he looked to them. His teeth could almost be heard grinding together over his deep snarls.

He didn't answer her, he kept his snarl continuous and his eyes trained on the pair of them. Hoggle looked to him before down to her. "I don't think it did." he said with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:09 am

Heidis eyes formed into light slits as she looked towards Brutus, before resting a hand on her hip softly. She shrugged her shoulders when her eyes roamed back to the man in front of her once more. "Not much pleases him these days," she sighed, but brushed it off as she left Hoggle's front, after tasting the blood on her lips.

"Your lip won't scar. Don't worry," she called over her shoulder, a light look of amusement on her features. Vampires did scar even though their healing was quick. The skin could repair itself, but a mark would be left. The only scars that faded, were those that made them into a Vampire, the two on their neck.

This of course, was clever evolution so they wouldn't be spotted.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Brutus hissed slightly at her words. Elijah would not have stood for this. Hoggle smiled lightly. "I can tell." he said with a slightly raised eyebrows. He dabbed a hand to his lip. "Ah, good. Don't want to ruin this pretty face." he said with a smirk. Brutus unclenched his fists as she moved away from him.

Hoggle winked to Brutus lightly, tilting his head as his eyes moved to Heidi once more, taking in her form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Manor of Essentia   Phoenix Manor of Essentia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Manor of Essentia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next