The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Later in the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Later in the day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:00 am

He felt her hand dig into his shoulder, smirking against her neck. He moved onto her shoulder, before he moved to her throat. Moving down and stopping at her chest, kissing her chest roughly and passionately. His eyes found hers with a grin. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 am

Arianna let out another groan as she felt his mouth move downward. She closed her eyes as he kissed her chest, only to open them again when he spoke to her. "You know I am." She replied, returning his smirk with one of her own. She glanced toward the window, hearing the panther rumble deeply. "Seems someone is protective." She said, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 am

His eyes then moved back to what he was doing. "Protective? I'll make a coat out of him if her interrupts me." he said simply as he trailed his mouth back up, kissing along her collar bone. "I think teasing time is over." he said as he turned her around so his back was against the wall, placing her down onto her feet. He looked down to her with a seductive smile. "Do what you want, no more teasing." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:10 am

Arianna rolled her eyes at him, the panther let out another rumble before he moved away. "Anything I want, huh?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She then turned slowly and walked back to the bed. The smirk still on her face as she turned to face. "Come here." She said, motioning him with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:14 am

Valdemar smiled to her. "That's what I said.." he said as he tilted her head, checking her out as she walked over to the bed. "Damn.." he mouthed as he bit his bottom lip lightly. His eyes snapped back to her face as she spoke. "Yes, M'lady." he said with a smirk as he moved behind her, pressing himself against the back of her. He tilted his head back with a smile as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:19 am

Arianna smirked lightly as he came over to her. Letting out a sigh as he pressed himself against her. She stood there for a moment before crawling onto the bed and laying down. She turned her head to look at him, the fire in her eyes was notable. "You know what I want..." She said, her voice held a seductive tone. A thought then crossed her mind, she moved her hair out of the way to reveal the mark Aro gave her on her neck. "Do you think you could get rid of this?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am

Valdemar groaned slightly as he watched he crawl onto the bed. His eyes devoured her form that lay on his bed. "I know what I want.." he said with a smirk. His eyes landed on the mark, a frown playing over his lips. He sat himself on the edge of the bed, his hands hanging in front of him as he stared ahead of him. He shook his head lightly. He had managed to put that out of his mind, but now the thoughts of it came flooding back.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 am

Arianna sighed lightly. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to remind you of it." She said quietly, turning slightly so she could look at him. The memories came flooding back to her, she drew in a slow breath and closed her eyes. Soon, they faded and she opened her eyes slightly. She turned over a little, so her back was to him. "Perhaps you could replace it with your own?" She ventured, her voice still quiet.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:32 am

Valdemar's hands swept into his hair, a sigh coming from him. A frown played over his lips as he looked over his shoulder to her. His eyes landing on the mark that he had left. Without saying a word he positioned himself next to her, his mouth fitting over the mark as he began to suck and kiss it. Pulling the skin into his mouth. As he pulled away, he had left his own mark that had engulfed Aro's. He laid himself right behind her, his elbow positioning just above her head as he rested his head onto his hand. His other hand found her waist as it traced patterns on it.
"Now it's in the past. Where it belongs." he said simply. A smile then sweeping over his face. He tilted his head to the side. "Do I get.. a reward?" he smiled as he kissed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:36 am

Arianna closed her eyes as his mouth found her neck, erasing Aro's mark and replacing it with his own. It seemed that a weight had come off her shoulders once she felt Aro's mark gone. She only belonged to Valdemar now and that is how she wanted it to be. "Good, thank you." She said, then turned to look at him. "I suppose." She said with a sly smile. She gently pushed him onto his back and crawled on top of him, straddling him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:38 am

Valdemar smiled to her warmly. "I will do anything for you. You know that." he said as he smirked to her, watching her straddle him. His eyebrows rose as he sat up slightly, his lips finding hers and an almost savage kiss. He grinned against her lips, letting himself lay back down then. "Let the reward, be awarded." he laughed to her as his hands found her hips.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:42 am

Arianna smiled as he kissed her, her hands went to the back of his head and pressed him more into it before he lay back down. She smirked at him and tilted her head back, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. This is where she wanted to be for all eternity, with him and only him. Nothing would ever seperate them again, ever. She promised herself that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Later in the day
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Benedictus-
Jump to: