The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Later in the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 am

Arianna lay there on the bed, she felt Valdemar beside her and turned over to look at him. "That was fun." She said with a smile. "You always leave me breathless." She said, laying her head in the crook of his neck and placing her hand on his chest. She let out a sigh as her hand started to gently massage his chest. She felt happy, and it had been a long time since the last time.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 am

Valdemar's arm was around her, tracing his fingers on her upper arm. "I've not had fun like that in years." he said with a grin. "You always know how to make things fun." he said as he kissed her head as she laid her head in his neck. His fingers stroked against the skin on her arm. His other hand was beneath the covers, tracing patterns on her inner thigh, moving it up and down it in a teasing fashion.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 am

Arianna smiled lightly and kissed his jaw. Her fingers barely touching his chest as she stroked his skin. She took in a breath as she felt his hand on her inner thigh. "How could a man like you fall for a woman like me?" She asked, looking up at him. She knew that she was good looking, but she hoped that was not all that a man saw. Valdemar was different but she always wondered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am

Valdemar smiled lightly as she kissed him. His eyebrows came together as he moved his head away from her, so he could look into her eyes. "I've never fallen for you." he said with a straight face before smiling warmly, tightening his arm around her further. "Falling means you never know it's coming. I knew what I wanted the moment I spoke to you." he said as he continued to look into her eyes. "I knew that I loved you the first time you ever kissed me and I knew that it would never stop as long as I lived." he said with a slight grin on his face.
"I didn't fall for a girl like you. I was and am in love with YOU."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Arianna smiled and kissed him again, this time on the lips. She reached up with a hand and gently stroked his cheek. "I am in love with you, and always will be." She said, the smile still on her face. Her thoughts then drifted back to Aro, she wondered if he was still going to persue her despite his denial of it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Valdemar smiled against her lips. He rose an eyebrow to her lightly. "Why?" he asked simply. He too always wondered why someone like her could love him, he wasn't sired until he was 50 years old. He wasn't much in looks in the way of a vampire, but he was still better looking than humans. He loved her with every ounce of his being and he knew why. But he had always wondered why she loved him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Arianna looked him in the eye. "When I saw you for the first time, your looks were not the first thing I noticed. I always make sure to note what is on the inside." She said, placing a hand over his unbeating heart. "That is all that matters to me, and I saw a man that was lonely and trying to find his way." She said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Valdemar closed his eyes as she spoke before a grin spread over his face. He leaned down to her and kissed her lips softly. "And I did find my way. You became my every way." he said before kissing her again. "I will never be lonely again, as long as I have you by my side." his hand on her thigh became a little more adventurous "And in my bed." he said with a smirk over his lips.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Arianna smiled and returned the kiss softly. "I will always be yours, and you mine." She said, glancing down at the spot where his hand was on her thigh. A light smirk came upon her face. "Always." She said, leaning over him and giving him another kiss. Her hand teased his chest by gently stroking his skin.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 pm

He tilted his head to the side lightly. "Always." he said with a smile. He laughed lightly before kissing her back tenderly. He looked down to her hand on his chest with a raised eyebrow. He took his hand from her thigh, holding her hand that was on his chest. He looked into her eyes. "Now that I have you back in my life, I feel complete." he said before a frown moved over his lip. "But I can't change. I have a reputation these days. Like when I said that I was going to kill Selene and her husband, I can let one go but not the other.." he said as his head rested against the pillow, looking up to the ceiling.
"I've changed since we were last together.. have you?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Arianna listened as he spoke. "I understand...you know Selene isn't a bad person. She just..." She trailed off. She wasn't sure how to put it to Valdemar. "I have changed a little...ever since the one night." She said quietly. She had worked so hard to suppress those memories, but Aro showed up and they all came rushing back to her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Valdemar stroked the side of her face with the back of his hand. "She used Ishmeal. Most people didn't care about him. But you knew him, he was easily lead." he said with a frown. His lips found hers once more. "That one night didn't happen." he said as he kissed her once more. "But.. how have you changed?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head, his hand stroked the side of her face once more.
He just enjoyed being close to her, holding her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Arianna didn't push the matter about Ishmeal and Selene. "I know, he was a good man." She said calmly and returned his kiss. "According to Aro, it did. He has constantly reminded me of it whenever we were called to the Empress." She said, laying her head down on his chest. "I hardly ever came to any special events...well you would know that." She said.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Valdemar frowned slightly. "He will be missed.." he said as he brushed her hair behind her ear. He closed his eyes lightly, he hated being reminded of that night, but he didn't let it show. "If you had shown up.. I'm sure it would have caused more problems." he said as he kissed her forehead. "But you will be attending them now, on my arm, where you belong." he said nudging her head with his own.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Arianna looked at him. "What do you mean? Are you going to kill him?" She asked, a look of curiousity in her eyes. She would want nothing more than to see Aro's death, but she couldn't do it. He had power of her and she was defenseless. She smiled at him and gently nudged his head. She felt safe now with him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Valdemar shook his head lightly. "Only the empress can kill him or order his execution. He's a vampire lord." he said with a light frown. "But I swear you, he wont touch you again." he said reassuringly. "But you have to tell me, what is the secret that he has over you? If I don't know, there's no way I can help." he said as he stroked her shoulder again with the arm that was still around her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Arianna looked up at him. "My family never liked vampires, truth be told I didn't. Common for a human but I learned to live with it." She said, pausing for a moment. "My grandfather...he was a member of the Order. One of its finest slayers, so I'm told." She said, a bit of sarcasm in her voice. She thought the slayers were a pathetic excuse for vampire slayers. "Well, he..." She paused again, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Valdemar kept his hand stroking the side of her face, soothing her. "For most humans.." he said with a light smile. "Finest? It's not saying much for the calibre that they actually have." he mocked. His eyebrows rose slowly. "He what?" he asked before his eyebrows drew together. "You know you can tell me." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Arianna smiled and kissed his hand gently. "To think we were once that weak." She said with a chuckle. "My grandfather...was responsible for the execution of several vampire lords and ladies. At the time, they were very important to the Empress. For reasons I do not know." She said, stroking his chest with her hand again. "I have kept it hidden for obvious reasons, if the Empress found out, I'm not sure what she would do." She said, worry was in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Valdemar rose an eyebrow to her. "Speak for yourself!" he said with a laugh. His face went serious when she told him. "The empress is unpredictable to say the least." he said calmly. "There's no telling what she would do and no doubt Aro would lay it on thicker than it is." he said clearing his throat slightly. "But you don't have to do anything to keep his silence anymore. That job falls to me." he said as he turned her head to face him once more, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Arianna frowned slightly. "Of course Aro would." She said, stroking his face this time. "Just promise you won't leave me, not again." She said before he kissed her. She wrapped an arm around the back of his neck and kept the other on his chest. She returned the kiss, a warm feeling filled her body. With him, Aro disappeared and she felt happy.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 pm

He parted there lips ever so slightly. "I will never leave you." he said before pushing his lips back to hers once more. He rolled over in the bed so he was laid on top of her. The arm that was wrapped around her, propped him up at the side of her. He pulled his lips away from her, stroking his nose against hers. His other hand was beneath the covers, it moved up her thigh slowly, stroking over her stomach as he smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Arianna smiled and shifted a little under him, moving her arms to the side but keeping her hands in place. She rubbed her nose against his and then moved to kiss his jaw again. Drawing in a quick breath as his hand moved up her thigh and to her stomach. "I love you." She said, the smile still on her face. She loved the way he looked at her, it made her feel like she was something and not just an object to be thrown aside when someone has had their fill.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Valdemar smiled as she kissed her jaw line. He then smirked as he heard her draw a quick breath. He moved his hand slowly and teasingly back down her stomach, he looked into her beautiful eyes. "I love you too, more than anything." he said before his lips found hers. Kissing her passionately. He then pulled the covers of them as he kissed down her body.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 pm

(A few hours later)

Arianna pulled her tunic and pants back on, glancing at the shadows from the window. It was dark outside, signaling that night had fallen. She smiled lightly as she tied the strings to her shirt. She would go out and hunt, hopefully accompanied by Valdemar. Then, she wasn't sure but had a hunch that he would go after Selene again. She sighed lightly and tried to put it out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Later in the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Later in the day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Benedictus-
Jump to: