The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Later in the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Later in the day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Valdemar just sat on the edge of the bed and just watched her dress, a smile spread over his features. He then stood himself up and pulled his own clothes on from the large wardrobe in the corner. He turned and looked to her with a smile. He could handle not feeding tonight, but he had to go after Selene, he had to make her pay. He walked behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Arianna closed her eyes and leaned against him. "Are you hungry at all?" She asked, turning her head so she could kiss his throat. She snaked a hand up and around the back of his neck. Gently massaging it there, placing her other hand on his at at her waist. She then opened her eyes to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Valdemar looked to her with a faint smile. "I can survive." he said simply with a tilt of his head. "I have more important things to sort out.." he said, he knew she knew what he was talking about but he didn't press it. He opened his mouth to speak before closing it once more. He was just about to advise her to go and visit Ishmeal, like he always did when he had to go away from her. He hated leaving her alone.
He kissed her lips gently before looking to her. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Arianna nodded her head to him. "If it is her you do kill, make it somewhat quick." She said, looking up into his eyes. She knew he wanted Selene to suffer but she was still her friend, or at least she hoped she was. She smiled gently as he kissed her. "A little, I have not fed in awhile." She admitted. She didn't like to depend on the humans for food but she had to.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Valdemar's smile faded slightly. "That all depends on her." he said simply. He looked to her with a light smile. "Then you need to feed on the cattle." he always referred to the humans as cattle because to him, that's all they were. Cattle with fancy titles that they did not deserve. He kept his arms wrapped around her.
"I have to go.. but I don't want to leave you alone.." he said with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Arianna nodded her head once again. She decided not to press the matter further. "Cattle, they do not even deserve that name." She said with a slight laugh. She turned her body so she faced him, her hands flat on his chest. "Then come with me...or I can always call the panther over. I know how much you love him on your furniture." She said, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Valdemar brushed a hand through her hair. "Another of the many reasons that I love you." he said with a light smile. "I can't come with you.. I have to take care of this." he said before his eyebrows rose. "If that panther sets one claw on my furniture, you're going to have a new fur coat." he said before kissing her once more.
"I'm sure that'll keep you warm." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Arianna laughed and layed her head against his chest. "You like the panther, I know you do." She said, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "No need for a new coat, that is why I have you. You keep me warm." She said, pulling her head back to look at him. "He is house trained so don't worry." She said, trying to hide the smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Valdemar laughed lightly. "Oh yes, I love it like a bad smell." he smirked lightly. "Well, you might need a coat to wear when we go out.." he said tilting his head slightly. "With nothing else underneath it." he smirked to her, before kissing her yet again. "House trained or not, it is not coming in here." he said with raised eyebrows. "If it does, you're in trouble." he said as he moved his head to her neck, nibbling on it lightly. "And I wont go easy on you!"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Arianna smiled at him. "Such a bad boy." She said with a smirk. Then she let out a dramatic sigh. "Alright, he won't come in." She said, tilting her head back as he nibbled on her neck. "But I am curious of this punishment." She said with a mischevious grin. "Maybe I will let him in." She said, then pretended to head for the door.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Valdemar smirked to her. "Which is why you love me." he winked to her. "Damn right he wont come in." he said with a confirming nod. His eyebrow rose gently before he spun her back into him. "Well, I'll have to show you this punishment when I get back, although.. I think you may enjoy it too much." he said with a tilt of his head, a grin over his face. "But for now, I really must go." he said with a frown before his lips found hers several times before he slowly stepped away from her.
"I love you." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Arianna smirked at him. "I look forward to it." She said before he kissed her. "I love you, more than anything." She said with a smile. "Now go and hurry back. Please don't get caught up with the salyers, I don't feel like cleaning up a mess tonight." She crossing her arms in front of her chest and raising an eyebrow at him. The panther could be heard outside the house, gentle rumbles emitted from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Valdemar blew her a kiss. "No slayer can tangle with me my love." he said with a wink. He turned his head to the sound of the panther. "If it comes in here, it loses it's fur." he said pointing in that direction. He smiled to her before disappearing completely. He appeared in the same spot he was last night when he found Selene. He sniffed the air gently with a stern expression. Following his senses in the direction Selene had gone.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Arianna caught the kiss and held her hands up. "He won't." She said before he was gone. She then walked outside into the night air. The panther came to her, gently rubbing his head against her leg. She smiled at him and scratched his ears. "You heard him, can't come in the house." She said, the panther rumbled in reply. She chuckled lightly before looking off into the night. "Now, let's go hunt." She said with a smirk.

---

Caiden shifted slightly against his bonds, trying to rip them apart. 'They won't hold me for long.' He thought to himself. Then let out a snarl as he again tried to break his hand free. His fangs bared in frustration as he stopped for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Valdemar paused around the corner from Selene. His teeth bared. Now that Arianna wasn't here, there was nothing to hold him back. He swept around the corner, appearing in front of her with a deep snarl. "It's time for you to pay for your crimes." he retorted to her before his hand gripped her throat. Slamming her against the wall. He then repeatedly slammed the back of he skull against the stone of the wall.

---

Father McCarty looked up from his book. "You know that you cannot break them." he said as he turned the page, looking back to the book. "You've tried for so long now." he said with a shake of his head. "You know why you're not dead yet." he said as he closed the book lightly, placing it onto the nearby table as he walked over to him. "You will tell me how you survived when I drove that stake through your unbeating heart." he said, his sense of calmness fading slightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Selene snarled and scratched his face with her claws, trying to get free. She brought her knee up, driving it into his chest and forcing him to let go. She winced as she rubbed the back of her head. Then she let out a deep growl at him, baring her fangs. This Selene was unrecognizable for she hardly ever showed it.

---

Caiden snarled and tried again to break the ropes. "We will see, mongrel." He hissed. "You need to work on your aim, old man. You missed." He said simply. "I think your old age is getting to your sight." He said with a slight smirk but then it quickly faded. Again, he tried to get free. His hands twisting and jerking as he tried to break his bonds.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:05 am

Valdemar didn't even flinch as she clawed across his face. But he instinctively let go as she slammed her knee into his chest. He looked across to her with a growl. Before he darted forward, slamming the base of his foot into her knee cap, forcing her into the floor. As she lay there he was upon her, he sat on her stomach, pinning her arms and legs down with his body.
"Why!?" he yelled at her. "Why did you throw him aside!? If you say because you had a daughter together I swear I will rip your daughters throat out infront of you!"

---

McCarty shook his head lightly. "You know old age doesn't affect a lycan. I didn't miss." he said simply. "Believe me, this time, I will make sure that you die." he said as he turned a wooden stake over in his hand. "I just wish to know how you managed to survive and why you came back after so long?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:18 am

Selene hissed and tried to throw him off her. "I don't know!!!" She yelled back at him. She arched her back and again tried to throw him off. "It's not because of her." She snapped at him. She honestly didn't know, she didn't know anything anymore. Her eyes glanced around, looking for some sort of escape.

---

Caiden snorted. "Sure." He said sarcastically. "Why is it that you care?" He asked. "Oh wait, you want to know so you can prevent the same mistake from happening again." He said with another snort. "We have ways that even you don't know about."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:22 am

Valdemar brought out his claws, digging them into the side of her face. As they ripped into her flesh, he moved them down her face. "You don't know why you took a trusting, loyal man and broke his heart?" he said as he pulled the claws from her face and allowed the blood to drip onto her. "You don't know why that as soon as your husband re-emerged, you dropped him like a plague victim?" he asked with a tilt of his head as he watched the blood drip from his fingers.
"You made him suffer. You broke his heart. So I'm going to break yours. Where is Caiden?"

---

McCarty smiled lightly to him. "Clever leech." he said with a slight laugh. "I know of your ways." he said with a shake of his head. "You forget the first Father McCarty was there when Elijah was tainted." he said bitterly. "He came to learn every advantage and trick as Elijah learned them. Do you know what happened then?" he asked with a smirk. "He killed the abomination that you all idolize so much. He stuck him like the animal he was." he said with a smile. He tutted then under his breath. "Now what do you have? A woman? Women are nothing. They belong in the kitchen and the bedroom, not in a high position. Even if it is over leech's such as yourselves." he shook his head once more. "Speaking of women, I wonder how your wife is doing alone.."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 am

Selene shook her head. "I don't know where he is. The Order is hard to find in case you haven't noticed." She said hotly. She could feel the blood run down her face and she glanced at his fingers. The wound would soon heal but then he would only re-open it. "I don't know." She said again.

---

Caiden hissed angrily. "You will stay away from her." He let out a loud growl that almost shook the room. "This woman thinks otherwise." He said with a slight smile. Selene was always opinionated and refused to be a stay at home mother. It just wasn't who she was.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:43 am

Valdemar tilted his head lightly. He stuck his claws back into the wound, twisting them, not allowing them to heal. "The order have him?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Perfect." he smirked to her. "The best thing for me to do is just simply.. let them do it." he said as he drove his claws in deeper. "See how you feel then, whore." he smirked to her.

---

McCarty rubbed at his ear. "Funny. I thought you just gave me an order.." he said with a smirk. "Women are second best. Every man knows that. Although, you're not exactly a man, are you leech?" he rose an eyebrow to him. He spun the stake in his fingers. "Are you going to tell me how you survived?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:53 am

Selene winced as he stuck his claws back into her face. She jerked away from him, trying to get away from the claws. She hissed and tried to jerk a hand free to rip his throat out. Realizing she couldn't do that, she bared her fangs and bit his hand that was still in her neck. Her fangs digging in deep and forcing him to let go.

---

Caiden rolled his eyes and let out another snort. "Yes, I did. Need me to repeat it? I'm sure your hearing has gone bad as well." He retorted. "No, I'm not going to tell you." He said with a slight smile. This mongrel didn't need to know, he would make him suffer.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 am

Valdemar gritted his teeth as she bit his hand, moving his claws from her face. Struck her across the face then, with the back of his other hand, forcing her to let go. "I wonder how it will feel. Losing two men that loved you. I doubt anyone will love you again." he said as he stared down into her eyes. "How does that feel?"

---

"Such a mouth from a leech." he said as he cracked his neck to the side. "It's been a while since I slew a vampire." he said as he placed the stake down, picking up a crafted sword instead. "This is the very blade that was used to strike down Elijah, the same blade that will be used to strike down Heidi." he said as he admired it in his hand. He placed it back down. "You're not worthy of it." he said as he picked up a normal sword.
He walked over to him with a smirk. "Good night, blood sucker." he said as he swung the sword of his head. Slamming it into the side of his neck. The blade ripped through the flesh, tearing though the muscle and cracking the bone.
Caiden's lifeless head rolled onto the floor. For good measure, McCarty drove the tip of the blade into the vampires heart.
He wiped the blood that splattered onto his face away. "Another one down."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:06 am

Selene's head snapped to the side but she was quick to recover. "How did it feel to lose Arianna?" She reversed the question. In truth, her heart ached. Even though it had not beated in a few centuries. Yet she refused to show it to Valdemar.

---

Arianna wiped the small amount of blood fromt he corner of her lips. "One down, many more to go." She said with a smirk and quickly disposed of the body. The panther calmly followed her. Her nature was much like his, they preyed on others to survive. One of the reasons she found the big cat so facinating.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 am

Valdemar glared to her before his fist found the sound of her face. "Don't EVER mention her name. You don't deserve to." he hissed down to her. "The fact remains however, I have her back. When Caiden is slain by the order, there is no way for you to have him back." he smirked to her before he got himself up. "It seems there is no way for me to make you suffer." he said with a raised eyebrow as he looked to her.

---

Father McCarty through the torch onto Caiden's corpse. He watched it burn and turn into ash with a plain expression. He had redeemed himself for failing all those years ago. He turned and picked up his book and the sword. He then unlocked the dungeon door and walked out, locking it behind him once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later in the day   Later in the day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Later in the day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Benedictus-
Jump to: