The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Night Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Night Gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 pm

If his heart were still beating, it would have been pounding faster than it ever had before, just being in her presence. He listened to her, his hands clenching into fists, but relaxing as she stepped closer to him. He looked down to her, without thinking his lips found hers instinctively. As he kissed her his hands moved to her hips.
His eyes then opened as he pulled away. "I.. I have to go and.. find her.." he said before he flitted away from her.

Aro sat on the edge of the near by rooftops, watching her reaction to the kiss with a tilt of his head. He tutted slightly under the breath that he didn't need. "Shouldn't have cheated. You broke poor Valdemar's heart.." he said with a shake of his head, a smirk moved over his lips as he dropped from the roof into a crouch.
He stood himself up steadily. "How could you look him in the eye, knowing that we shared such a.. special night." he said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Arianna returned the kiss lovingly, it was still there. The fire, the compassion, and the love. Her hands went around his neck as his went around her hips. She looked at him as he pulled away. "Go, but give her a chance." She said before he left. She whipped around at hearing Aro's voice, letting out a hiss and baring her fangs. "In your dreams, I wouldn't touch you if you were the last male in Magna." She said crossing her arms in front of her. Her eyes watched his every move.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Aro's laugh rang around the streets. He tilted his head to her once more with a smirk. "Now, now. Is that your way of saying you don't want it to happen again? I am most.. disappointed." he said smoothly as he walked over to her, his hand moving to the side of her face much like Valdemar's had, but no doubt not sending the same feeling through her body.
"You betrayed Valdemar and it was my duty to tell him about it." he tutted once more. "You broke his heart and turned him into the beast that has just been set after.. Selene was it?" he laughed lightly. "Pitty."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Arianna growled and slapped his hand away, darting to the other side of the street. "I NEVER will be with you." She said, shivering slightly. She was repulsed by him. When he touched her, she felt nothing, only lust. "You would do well to stay away from me." She snarled and turned to walk away. She never betrayed Valdemar to be with Aro, she couldn't stand the sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Aro laughed darkly. "Why would I want a whore like you anyway? Even Valdemar doesn't want you." he said with a smirk over his lips. "How does it make you feel that the man you love feels physically when he hears the mere mention of your name?" he inquired with a raised eyebrow, he knew how to push her buttons.
"He felt so betrayed when you shattered his heart.. luckily I was there to pick up the pieces and turn him into the vampire you saw at the beginning tonight." he laughed darkly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Arianna hissed. "If I am such a whore, then why chase after me?" She asked, raising her eyebrow as she reversed the question onto him. "I wouldn't know, he hasn't been around for awhile." She said, a hint of sorrow could be heard in her voice. She raised her head at his next comment. "Well he isn't the same now." She said, a light smile appeared but then went.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Aro smirked, he didn't chase her, he merely enjoyed reminding her of her loss. He shrugged his shoulders. "I enjoy rubbing salt into the wound." he laughed to her. "Oh? Has he not? Such a shame.." he said with a mocking tone. "He is the same. When he finds this woman, he will kill her. Your pathetic plea for him to listen to her begging, will be futile." he said with dead eyes.
"He will come back to me with blood on his hands." he said with a tilt of his head. "Do you miss him?" he asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Arianna snorted and rolled her eyes. "Obviously." She retored. "He may not listen to me, but I know she won't go down without a fight." She said calmly, her eyes boring into his. No matter how much he battered her, she would not give in. Her eyebrows rose at his next question. "Why do you care?" She snarled. Why did he care? He was the cause of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Aro grinned brilliantly. "So, it's a matter of your friend or the one you love dying." he said with a raised eyebrow. "I don't care." he said with a simply shrug. "But, that is a matter to consider. Say she does get the upper hand against the battle hardened Valdemar, will you allow her to kill the man that you still so deeply love?" he asked with a smirk over his lips. "Or will you allow him to slay the woman that you call a friend? Decisions.. Decisions.." he mused with a dark laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Arianna snorted again at him. "Then it is none of your concern." She said hotly and turned away from him. While her back was to him, she thought of his question. What if Selene got the upper hand? It wasn't in Selene's nature to kill, only for food. "Time will tell...until then, keep the fuck away from me." She said darkly. He knew she had power and wasn't afraid to use it.

Selene had followed the slayers scent to the borders, but lost it there. She had scowerd the entire countryside trying to find them, she left the cities for last. They couldn't hide, not for long. She would find them, she had vowed herself this.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Aro rose an eyebrow to her. "Oh, but it is my concern." he said smoothly. "Time will tell indeed. You will lose someone close to you by the end of the night. How does that feel?" he smirked across to her. "Stay away from you? Why would I want to do that? I was hoping for round 2.." he laughed to her darkly.

Valdemar had followed her scent, she was just up wind of him. But his thoughts were still on Arianna. His head hung slightly as he leaned against the wall. He had an aching in his chest that he hadn't felt in centuries, not since she broke his heart. He took a deep unneeded breath before kicking off from the ground. He appeared infront of Selene with a snarl. "Hello, murderer." he hissed to her, but truth be told, his heart wasn't in it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Arianna scowled at him. "Whatever the case may be, the fact remains that I still love Valdemar." She said, raising her chin a little. Her scowl only went deeper at his next comment. "Round two? There wasn't even round one." She hissed, a feline growl went through the air. Soon, a large black panther emerged from behind Arianna.

Selene stopped in her tracks, her eyes narrowed at him. "I didn't cause hisdeath Valdemar." She snarled at him. Taking a few steps back. She knew that he would have known the second of Ishmeal's death. "It was the Order that slew him." She said, shifting her stance a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Aro tilted his head back with a laugh before looking to her once more. "Ah, vampiric love." he said with a mocking sigh. "Isn't is beautiful?" he smirked to her. "Oh, you know there was a round 1. You couldn't stop screaming my name from the sheer pleasure of it." he said as he wiggled his eyebrows slightly. He watched the panther emerge from behind her. "Am I supposed to be intimidated by a kitten?"

"It's your fault he was there!" Valdemar retorted back to him, before he placed a hand to his chest lightly. "It's your fault they had... they had the opportunity." he said as his hands found his head. He shook his head lightly as he moved back against the wall. "I love her.." he said in a whisper, "How could she betray me.. HOW COULD SHE!?" He yelled across to Selene.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Arianna snorted and the panther hissed. "Yes, it is love. You have never known that, I suspect." She said hotly. "Please don't pleasure yourself with the image of me screaming your name. For it never happened and it never will." She growled, the tips of her fangs showing. The panther pinned his ears and let out another growl.

Selene shook her head. "I never forced him to stay, it was his choice." She said calmly, only to take a few more steps back at his sudden outburst. "Who is she?" She asked. Arianna had never told her of the time she had with Valdemar. This was a new side that Selene had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Aro shook his head lightly. "I have no need for 'love', lust is all that I require." He moved over to her slowly, taking hold of her shoulder and pulling her top down slightly to reveal her neck. He pointed to a mark on it. "If it never happened, how did I come to give you that?" he questioned with a smirk. He looked to the panther with a roll of his eyes before back to her once more.

Valdemar's fingers swept through his hair as he composed himself once more. He stood himself up from the wall and looked across to him. "She. She is the one that my heart as belonged to, even after she betrayed me." he said simply, his expression turning back into rage once more. "You forced his feelings for you. You fell in love with him. But as soon as your husband came back, you broke his heart." that was the reason Valdemar was so protective, he'd had his heart broken before and he didn't want to see that happen to his friend.
"It's your fault." he said simply. "An now, you will have neither of them."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Arianna hissed and slapped his face, memories that she had suppressed flooded her mind. She was screaming, but not of pleasure. She was in rage and her free will had been taken for that brief moment in time. "It wasn't of my free will." She growled, her teeth clenched. The panther growled again.

Selene narrowed her eyes at him. "Is that all you think about? Betrayal? You have no idea how hard that was." She said angrily. Yes, she loved Ishmeal. But Caiden was the father of her child. He had known her the longest, every sorrow, every joy. He was there, but Ishmeal made her feel alive again. She was so confused she didn't know what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Aro tilted his head to the side. "You keep telling yourself that. Delude yourself into thinking that you didn't want it, that they weren't shrieks of pleasure." he laughed darkly. "Believe what you wish." he said as he gestured a hand to dismiss her. "I'll leave you with your... kitten, to dwell on what might have been, if you weren't such a lustful slut." he smirked to her before he disappeared completely.

Within seconds Valdemar was upon her, his hand tightly on her face as he pinned her against the wall. He pinned her arms by her side with his body, restricting her legs as well. "Ishmeal was second best. You took him because there was no-one else." he hissed to her. "That's what you women do. You steal our hearts and then you rip them from our chests!" he snarled at her. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip your throat out. Give me one!"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Arianna snarled at him. "Never..." She whispered as he left the scene. The panther looked up at her and purred softly. She smiled as she reached down to scratch his ears. "You are more kitten than he could handle." She said with a small chuckle. He purred again and rubbed his head in her hand. She pulled her top back up before hearing a scuffle. She was quick to flit over to Valdemar and Selene. Selene glanced over at Arianna, then back at Valdemar. She tried to get out of his grip but he didn't seem to budge.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 am

Valdemar's eyes landed on Arianna before he looked back to Selene. His hand tightening even further on her throat. "You killed Ishmeal long before the order's stake found his chest. After you broke his heart, he was dead." he turned and looked up to Arianna. "Much like me.." he whispered before his eyes landed back on Selene once more. "There is no reason that you could possibly give that could make me not avenge my friends demise." he swallowed slightly, the anger seemed to have promptly diminish in his tone after seeing Arianna.
"But do try."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 am

Selene hissed and again tried to get free. Arianna walked over to Valdemar. "Valdemar, enough..." She said calmly. The black panther had followed her, and was nearby. His ears twitching at every sound. He only interferred when he found it necessary. He remembered Valdemar. Arianna looked at Valdemar. "Your so called friend, Aro, payed me a visit." She said, her jaw clicking as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 am

Valdemar glared into Selene's eyes. A snarl escaped his lips. "Enough?" he said still staring at at Selene. "He did, did he? I'm sure you both had fun together. At my expense." he said his tone laced with hurt and poison. He released Selene and turned to face Arianna. "I'm sure you'll be very happy and lustful together. Again." he said as he bumped past her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 am

Selene rubbed her throat a little and stood up a little more. Arianna scowled and darted in front of Valdemar. "No, I turned him down." She said. "If I was so happy with him, would I be here now? No, you twitt." She hissed, her eyes narrowing as she grabbed his arm. "You really want to know what happened that night? Hm? I assure you, it was not of my free will." She said, just thinking of it made her angry.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 am

Valdemar stopped in his tracks. "I bet you did." he kept his back to her. "Maybe you came back to me to rub it in my face. To see if you could break my soul as well as my heart." he said with a crack of his neck. He laughed slightly, turning back to face her. "Vampires can't charm other Vampires Arianna." he said simply. He advanced on her slowly. "You shattered my very being when you slept with him. Why would you come back to finish the job?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:15 am

Arianna's whole body quivered, why couldn't he just listen. "No, Valdemar...I never wanted to hurt you." She said, she backed up slowly as he advanced on her. "You know how much it pained me to do that? No, because you didn't even bother to ask!" She hissed. "Your arrogance got the better of you." She said, pointing a finger at you. "That's your problem, you never bothered to listen!" She snarled, her lip quivered a little but she soon regained composure.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am

Valdemar's eyebrows drew together, his feelings battling against each other inside him. "But you did." he said simply. "Why should I have to ask!? You shouldn't have done it in the first place!" he snapped at her. "My arrogance? Your whorish nature got the better of you!" he snarled. He gripped her face in his hand. "You slept with him because you gave in to your lust, like the whore that you are!" he said as he pulled her face closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Gathering   Night Gathering - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Gathering
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next