The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

The final stages.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Hazari's eyes flashed slightly. His jaw clenched slightly tightly that his teeth clicked. "Begging for my death?" he said as his eyes narrowed as her before he slammed the point of his katana into her throat. The point of the blade ripped through her throat, tearing into her wind pipe, blood then began to flood her wind pipe. He then spat in her face and wiped the blood from his katana onto her clothes.
"I think not." he said as he turned to Shayn. "She wasn't very chatty." he said with a tilt of his head. "I hope you're in a more talkative mood."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Onai's eyes widened as her throat was cut, but then they soon narrowed. Even though she couldn't talk, her eyes said it all. Shayna looked away, despite her nature. It was one thing when someone died, another when it was a fellow lycan. She let a growl emitt from her throat before looking up at Hazari. "Come over here and I'll show you." She challenged with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Hazari smirked lightly. "Guards." he said as the guards then gripped her arms and legs and pinned her against the wall. He then stepped over to her slowly. "Show me? I want you to tell me. Otherwise you will meet the same fat as your lycan friend." he said with a dark laugh. He then stroked the side of her face with the blade of the katana. "I want the names of the lycans that were there that day. Or I will have your body then your life." he said with a simple shrug.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Shayna glanced at the guards that pinned her to the wall, then back at Hazari. "I know of only one that was there that day. His name is Valcon, I think." She said, it was the truth. The others were friends of Onai, and they would be saddened by her death. Shayna glanced over at her body before back at Hazari. She didn't care of the vampires that held residence here, she would come after him. "I think he is in the forests, I'm not sure what tribe he is from."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Hazari turned to the other guards. "Find him." he said as they left immediately. He continued to stroke her face with the sword before it slid lightly down the rest of her body. "Such a waste..." he said with raised eyebrows before sighing lightly. "It's a pitty I have to kill you." he said with a light frown. "I can't allow you to live, escape, gather other lycans and come back to me." he said as he looked her squarely in the eyes.
"Know that yours and Onai's deaths will be pinned on Zephyrus. I will be.. absolved." he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "I'm a fair man. How do you wish to die?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Shayn watched as the guards left before looking at Hazari. "No matter what you do, we will be watching. She will be watching." She gestured to Onai's body. "For her spirit still lingers...and it always will." She said before standing straight. "Take my body, take my life, but you will never take my soul...it will never be tamed." She said matter-of-factly. She suddenly became aware of what little clothes she had one. The guards had managed to get there hands on her, but not for long.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Hazari laughed lightly. "She wont be watching anything again when I burn her eyes from her head." he said with a tilt of his head. "Spirit my arse. She's dead and gone, like you soon will be." he smirked to her darkly. "I don't want a feature that I can't touch or see." he said with a raised eyebrow. "I don't need your permission to take what I want." he shrugged. "Now tell me, how do you want to die?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Shayna growled slightly before tilting her head to the side. "Truthfully...I don't want to die." She said as she looked at him. "Perhaps...there is something I can offer you?" She asked, a little hopeful but then she remembered something. He already had everything. "Oh, right. Your the king, you already have everything..." She said before looking away again.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Hazari smiled to her darkly. "Not many people do." he said simply as he turned his katana over in his hands. He raised his eyebrows her offer before laughing as she corrected herself. "I have women, food, money, power. Everything I could ever want and soon enough I will have Amelia. When Zephyrus has had his fill of course." he then clipped his katana onto his back as he smirked.
"I think one dog being slaughtered is enough for today. You have a little think about what it is exactly that you are willing to offer me." he then turned from her. "I'll be back tommorow." he said as he turned and walked back up the stairs out of the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Shayna watched him go before looking back at Onai. "Sleep well, my friend." She said gently before looking at the ground. "He has a point, but he will never have her." She said firmly. She growled at a nearby guard. No point in stopping, Onai was already dead.

---

Amelia waited on the outskirts of the clearing, she knew Zephyrus was coming and soon he did. She smiled as he walked right under her perch in a large tree. "Oh Amelia, come out, come out where ever you are." He taunted. She stepped out onto a branch, staring down at him. After a few seconds, she stepped off. Landing lightly, she slowly lifted her head to look at him. "Here I am." She said darkly. He whipped around to face her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Edgar's eyes followed Zephyrus as he watched from the side lines. He rubbed his wound lightly as his eyes were fixed on him. He watched as Amelia landed down, repeating instructions in his head. 'Don't allow him to provoke rage.. don't let him in your head..' he thought as his eyes were transfixed on the pair of them. His tongue licked his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Amelia slowly stood up as she stared at Zephyrus. He let a smirk play over his face. "It's been awhile, Amelia. Then again, I could never get too close when that dog, Jacques was alive." He taunted, trying to get a reaction out of her. He recieved none, her face remained hard and serious. They slowly started to circle one another. Zephyrus was the first to strike, he swung his sword fast. Yet Amelia was two steps ahead, she had already seen it coming. She slammed his sword into the ground with her foot. Then used it as a beam and flipped over him. She gave a few quick jabs to his back, they didn't look painful but they were.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 am

Edgar listened as he insulted Jacques. His eyes didn't move from Amelia as a smile moved over his face as she showed no reaction. He watched intently as his sword was slammed into the floor. Before the jabs were delivered to his back. 'Perfect.' he said with a smile. A slight tear formed on the corner of his eye. "Crying old man?" came a familiar voice from behind him. "Rodger." he said as he turned around to face him only to receive a blade through the gut.
"Gahh!" he shouted as blood splurted up from his mouth. Rodger looked to him with a smirk before ripping the sword from his stomach, allowing Edgar to fall to the floor. Rodger looked across to Amelia and Zephyrus before running over to his horse and riding back to the castle.
Edgar lay on the floor, blood pouring from his stomach and mouth.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 am

Amelia heard Edgar shout and looked over to him, seeing a wound on his stomach. Zephyrus took advantage of this and swung his sword around, nicking Amelia in the leg. She hissed and silently scolded herself. "Pay attention Amelia." He taunted, tapping his sword on the ground. She narrowed her eyes and they started to circle. After a few moments, she charged him. He swung his blade in response but stopped short. She had flipped over him her fists raised. He seemed to stand still ike a statue. Then, he slowly fell to the ground. A small knife was stuck in his throat. She looked down on him. "Look who's the dog now." She retorted.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:47 am

Edgar coughed up yet more blood. His eyes looking to Zephyrus as he fell to the ground. "Good." he wheezed to her before resting his head back. "Amelia.." he called, it was the first time he'd ever actually called her by her name. "Amelia.." he said reaching his hands out as blood continued to pour from his stomach wound. "I am so.. so proud of you." he said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 am

Amelia turned to him as he called her name. She quickly went to him, kneeling down. She raised his head gently. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked, she was worried. For the first time, in a long time. She showed emotion, and it was to him. She didn't pay attention to the blood that slpattered on her. She gently rested a hand on his wound, applying pressure to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:53 am

He placed a hand on the side of her face with a gentle smile. "The deed is done." he said with a laugh that turned into a cough. "Zephyrus is dead. You have learned well." he said stroking the side of her face lightly. "You were like a daughter to me. Know that." he said as he spat blood onto the ground. "My only regret is that I can't see you take your final revenge.." he said before his eyes closed. "Do me proud." were the final words to come out of his mouth before his hand fell from her face and his head went limp. The old healer had passed on.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 am

Amelia smiled lightly, a tear slid down her face at his words. She watched as he closed his eyes for the final time. "I will..." She said quietly. She sat there for a few moments. Knowing what she had to do, but first, she would bury Edgar. Of course, he would have demanded that she go but this was the least she could do for him. She gently layed him on the ground and set to digging his grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The final stages.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: