The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

The final stages.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 am

Edgar stood in the door way of the hut. It had been several long shines since the training began. He had trained her relentlessly, showing her no mercy where she found difficulty. He had propelled her to the standard that she was at now. There was just one more lesson to teach her. How to control her rage when facing the people that she loathed the most. He watched on as she moved through the training equipment with ease and procession. "Good." he said before stepping out of the hut completely. He sat himself down in front of it. He crossed his legs over each other and placed his palms on his knees. "Sit."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:09 am

Amelia finished off the last of the dummies before she walked over to Edgar. She sat down in front of him, crossed her legs like he did and rested her palms on her knees. She then looked at him and waited for his next command. The wolf was still around, he had watched Amelia as the suns went on. She had grown from a girl, into a woman.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:18 am

Edgar looked to her with a stern expression. "Your skills have developed far beyond expectation." he said simply. His eyes stared into hers before a smile managed to crack the surface of his face. "The test you will have face isn't Hazari." he said as a frown moved over his face. "The challenge you will have to face is Zephyrus Kagen. I know you have history with him. Which is why I will give you this final lesson before you face him." he cleared his throat then.
He closed his eyes. "Close your eyes and take deep breaths in and out." he said as he demonstrated. "You need to learn to block out your feelings within battle. I myself have learned to hate everyone so I don't discriminate in battle." he said with a light smile. "But you will need to turn your feelings off completely if you wish to best this man. When fighting him. There is no Jacques. There is no baby. There is no mourning. He will use each of them against you and anything else that he knows." he said as his eyes opened.
"Jacques will be with you. But you cannot let your love for him blind you into rage which will allow Zephyrus the upper hand in combat."
"Think of Jacques now." he said as he watched her, waiting a few seconds to allow the thoughts to enter her mind before slamming his staff onto the top of her head.
"Every time he enters your mind I want you to remember that because it will be worse in battle." he said sternly. "Stand up."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:50 am

Amelia watched as he demonstrated the technique. She did so once he was finished, allowign Jacques to enter her mind. She smiled lightly before feeling the staff connect with her head. She rubbed her head before standing up. She would be sure to pass this test, she would not fail.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 am

"Clear your mind." he stated simply. He shook his head lightly. "Jacques deserved to die! He was a pathetic mess! A waste of a life. He didn't deserve the sword that he wielded!" he shouted at her. "There's nothing you can do to avenge him. He doesn't deserve to be avenged he fucked every whore in every brothel in every kingdom! He didn't give a shit about you, no-one does!" he retorted at her. Watching her reaction closely.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 am

Amelia cleared her mind, she heard his every insult to Jacques. But Edgar recieved no reaction. She took a deep breath and then exhaled. She did this a couple more times, to ensure that she would not give in. She knew that Edgar was only throwing the insults at her to get a reaction but it was hard to hold back. Yet she managed, her breathing was slow and easy, her pulse normal.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:04 am

Edgar smiled to her as he placed a hand onto her shoulder. "The training is done." he said as he patted her shoulder, leaning into his staff. "You have learned everything there is to teach and now it is time to put it all into affect." he said the smile still over his face. "I am truly proud to call you my student and I know that you will make me even more proud when you face down your foe."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 am

Amelia let one last breath out before opening her eyes and looking at Edgar. She was surprised to see the smile on his face for she had only seen it a few times. "Thank you." She said, a light smile appeared on her face. "First though." She said, walking over to her things. "I need to repair this." She held the two pieces of Jacques sword.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:09 am

Edgar nodded to her lightly. "The best blacksmiths are within the order of the dawn." he said with a light laugh. "They live to serve humans so you should have no problem getting them to take a look I shouldn't wonder." he then thought for a moment. "Besides, there are vampires in Parasitus it seems.." he said with a smirk and a wink to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:14 am

Amelia smiled lightly. "I'm sure once they knew of that, it would be no problem getting them to help me." She said, looking down at the sword. "It shouldn't be too hard to fix I would think." She said. The wolf had watched her from the bushes. He figured now would be the time to reveal himself. To reveal himself to his sister. He retreated backward a few steps and shifted back into his human form. He retrieved his swords from the side of a tree and strapped them to his back.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:16 am

Edgar gripped his staff tightly. "Exactly my point girl." he said with a nod of his head. "It wont be hard for them to fix." he said correcting her. He cleared his throat then. "You go and get them to help. I'll stay here and.." he yawned loudly. "Hold down the fort." he said as he stretched his arms above his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 am

Amelia rolled her eyes slightly as he yawned. "You do that." She said in a teasing manner before heading off into the woods. She walked right past the man, Marcus, as she went on her way. He waited until she was a few feet ahead before deciding to follow. After a few paces, Amelia realized someone was following her. 'Someone is eager.' She thought to herself with a smirk, refering to Zephyrus. After a few seconds, she whipped around. Her hand slamming into his face. "Nice to see y-" She stopped short, realizing it wasn't Zephyrus.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 am

Edgar rolled his neck as he watched her leave with a warm smile. He entered the hut once more, slamming it shut behind him. His eyes landed on his bed then to the corner where he'd been making her sleep. He laughed lightly before laying himself down onto his bed. He laid his staff next to him as he folded his arms behind his head. The time had come.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 am

Zephyrus had just reached teh camp, he hadn't seen Amelia leave so he assumed she was still there. He slowly emerged from the bushes, he was quiet. He had his sword drawn as he entered the small clearing. He took note to the dummies and the damage they had taken. He raised his eyebrow, he was impressed. But it would take more than hand techniques to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:31 am

Edgar turned his head to the eery silence coming from outside. He grasped his staff and moved quietly to the door. He flung it open and his eyes instantly found Zephyrus. "What can I do for you, captain?" he asked with a plain yet stern look over his features. He had his staff gripped tightly in his hands as his eyes bore into his.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:34 am

Zephyrus stopped a good distance away, he knew what the old man was capable of. He would not underestimate him, a smile slowly spread across his face. "Oh, you know. Just a walk in the forest." He said, gesturing with a wave of his hand to the woods. "You know why I'm here, old man." He said, the smile disappeared from his face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 am

His eyes glared across to him. If looks could kill. His grip on his staff tightened even further. "I know why you're leaving as well." he said his tone calm yet laced with venom as he spat it across to him. He rested one arm on his lower back, cracking it slightly as his other hand gripped the staff, his knuckles turning white from the grip. "Now leave." he hissed across to him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:34 am

Zephyrus smirked. "Temper, even for an old groutch like you." He said before rolling his shoulders slightly. "Or what old man?" He asked, a dark look appeared in his eyes. Zephyrus darted forward, his sword swung through the air. Slicing Edgars arm, not too deep though. But it would hurt. He then leapt back before Edgar could hit him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:40 am

Edgar snarled slightly at him. He looked to his arm as it was sliced. Closing his eyes as he gritted his teeth through the pain. "You are not mine to kill." he said simply as blood trickled from his arm. "If you were. You'd be dead already you arrogant son of a bitch." he said with a smirk over his face. "You don't know how dead you are." he said with a shake of his head. He then spun his staff above his head before leaping into the air and slamming the bottom of his foot into his face. His nose cracking violently.
Edgar then landed in a crouch, standing up as he leaned to his staff. "Leave before you get worse done to you." he said simply, he was stood in a stance where any attack could be easily reversed and blocked.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 am

Zephyrus growled as he felt his nose break, he took a few steps back. He then reached up and popped it back into place. "I have to admit old man, your good. But Amelia won't be hold off the king." He said with a slight smirk. He decided to leave the old man be. He knew attacking him again would be pointless. He really was only here for Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:46 am

Edgar shook his head lightly. "She'll be to do more than hold you off, boy." he said with a tilt of his head. "The vile things you plan to do to the girl, you wont even get close enough to smell her hair." he said with a laugh. He cracked his knuckles in his stance, his eyes never leaving Zephyrus's. His tongue licked his lips lightly. She wouldn't be back for some time, that is if she can actually persuade the order to help. That may take a lot of time in itself.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:48 am

Zephyrus laughed lightly. "I plan to do more than smell her hair." He said with a dark smirk. "Just because you trained her does not mean she will defeat me or Hazari." He said plainly. "She is still fragile, even you know that." He said, staring into the old mans eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:52 am

"You may plan it. But you wont be able to do it." he laughed lightly. "I trained her. She'll be able to defeat you. I have other ideas for bringing down the king." he said with a smirk. "He's only powerful when you allow him to be." he tilted his head to the side. "Fragile my back side!" he roared at him. "That girl will mop the floor with you." he said pointing a finger squarely at him. "You wont be able to escape your fate this time Zephy. Mark my words."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:54 am

Zephyrus shook his head. "And you won't be able to escape yours, old man. The king has plans for you." He said, pointing a finger at him. "I doubt that they will be over quickly either." He said, a smirk appearing on his face. He started to back away slowly. "Mark my words."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:56 am

Edgar laughed across to him. "I'm an old man, boy. I'm prepared for my fight, the question is, are you?" he said with a tilt of his head. "Over quickly or not I'm ready to except any so called punishment the king has to bestow upon me." he said with a smirk. "Your words mean absolutely nothing to me, boy." he smiled to him. "Now get out of here before I give you worse than a broken nose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The final stages.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The final stages.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: